All Comments on 'A Sincere Thank You to My Ex-Wife'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Serendipity. What a journey.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196916 days ago

I enjoyed it but there was a lot more bitter than sweet in that tale.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Another excellent story. Not sure how realistic it is having four ladies on the go at the same time and all five of them happy about all of them having sex as well as the ladies seeing others too. But life is strange so it's possible. I feel this is more of a fantasy story about an ideal world for a newly single guy once he got his mojo back and its a very enjoyable fantasy too lol. Am enjoying your stories and looking forward to reading more of your submissions. BardnotBard

phill1cphill1c29 days ago

"Delusional nonsense. Ultimately and ironically, the guy gets into a relationship that's exactly the same as his wife having a partner. Guess his issue wasn't monogamy but a fragile ego caused by size envy.

He basically spent 11 years, almost the equivalent of half his married life, having sex with women who were having sex with other men."

WRONG!!

It was all about the monogamy:

He had an agreement of exclusivity WITH HIS WIFE. She abrogated that agreement unilaterally. He had no such agreement with the other women to be exclusive.

newford9bnewford9babout 1 month ago

Re the "comments" from anonymous 28 days ago, if the tale was such a "delusional piece of nonsense", then how come you read it. It was a story, a tale, a piece of fiction, a collection of words put together for the enjoyment of others. No charge, no ifs or buts no requirement to read said piece, just something the author dreamt up and "put pen to paper" for an appreciative reading audience. Anonymous please keep your crap to yourself

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Delusional nonsense. Ultimately and ironically, the guy gets into a relationship that's exactly the same as his wife having a partner. Guess his issue wasn't monogamy but a fragile ego caused by size envy.

He basically spent 11 years, almost the equivalent of half his married life, having sex with women who were having sex with other men.

The betrayal by Avery was really as bad if not worse than his ex wife. Avery was moving on, while at least the wife said she'll be back.

Personally I can't for the life of me think of one valid reason why he wouldn't have included his ex in his 'harem'. Concepts such as trust, honesty, love etc are all meaningless when you're banging four women at the same time and knowing that they're also banging other men.

His so-called dislike of his wife just seems hypocritical and founded on a bruised ego rather than anything concrete - considering his present lifestyle and outlook on life.

Also who chooses the old lady as an end of life partner when there are supposedly women in their 40s also available. Average life expectancy is around 79 and most people don't just die, but decline. So honestly he only had 10-15 years left before his days are focused on chronic illness and just trying to stay alive.

Also it needs to be said that diabetes, high blood pressure and a couple of other very prevalent ailments common among people in america makes prolonged and constant use of v or c problematic and potentially life threatening/shortening.

Also, not going to lie, but many lesbians especially the ones that just hate men are more than happy to use toys and strap ons. So this inadequate MC could easily have used one, or even a cock sleeve.

However.and this goes for all BDOW, maybe focusing on the pelvic floor and general exercise after giving birth and as you age past 40 is an altogether better choice for improving sensation rather than further stretching out to a flabby cave cunt. Not that I expect many women will ever read this let alone put in the effort, just as I doubt many fat men will exercise and thus not only make themselves more attractive but prevent erectile disfunction caused by diabetes and high blood pressure etc.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Maybe, just maybe that when women grow up and are in a stable relationship they stop feeling the need to lie to secure their relationship of salve the fragile ego of the man child they're with.

A decent orgasm should leave you drained both emotionally and physically, maybe what your sexual partners call an orgasm isn't or most likely they're just lying to make you feel better.

Whatever the case you can feel a real orgasm, it has an uncontrolled feel to it and is difficult to fake if you know what you're looking/feeling for, the sensitivity afterwards also makes a quick recovery just as problematic. Obviously this is in regards to normal people that aren't either nymphos or otherwise damaged and aren't under the influence of substances.

Likewise for men, once you've cum it's not that you can't get it up again it's mostly that the chemicals in your body have gained equilibrium again and you're satiated. There really is a reason why so many sexual performance aids/drugs are sold. The mental desire to do something more often than not cannot overcome basic bodily functions.

Honestly, a poor education system coupled with pirnovraphy has a hell of a lot to answer for. It's no wonder men are so easily lied to and women are so well versed in lying.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

I agree with Hardday1953, too many wasted years! Like Hardday1953, I've invested over half my life in my gift from God...47 years... thank you for a great story.

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

Too much porn in this LW story! Therefore only 3***!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor634 months ago

Great story! Traci seems like a self absorbed idiot. What man with any self respect would take her back after he divorced her? He was just her fall back man, good on him for telling her to take a flying leap! I am glad that he found love again.

Hardday1953Hardday19535 months ago

Great again, but, surely, a waste of years he invested. I have been married for 40 years now with no regrets. I guess God has blessed me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How could Traci have known the size of Jack's dick without having fucked him? Even if we accept the absurd premise that women are size obsessed it still remains a fact that in normal circumstances a woman can't possibly know a man's dick size until she has committed herself to having sex with him.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Good story about a lot more than the cheating bitch Traci.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting Odessey. A survivor's story.

Unclear as to it being polyamory. A happy ending anyhow for the MC. Talented fingers, tongue and considerations for girlfriends.

A role model? (for 'open' marraige?)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Strange, but all's well that ends well, I guess.

Its like a fairytale or mirage for me...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with thr author's preamble. But then I have only ever been with one woman, my wife of 31 years. She was and still is a sexy woman who may seem innocent and even a bit naive in public given her sweet demeanor, but is very sensual in bed. Ironically though herself not a virgin, she had never orgasmed until she was with me (using fingers). Hee reaction to her first orgasm when we dated was absolutely genuine (as she kissed me all over my body for five minutes in adoration). I have always dined at the Y with great passion and zeal. Making my wife orgasm is a big aspect of my sexuality. I am above average length and girth but use everything at my disposal, fingers, mouth, penis, often at the same time, and go after all orifices and exogenous zones. As the author states 20 is not an unrealistic target. While it took time over the years to figure out exactly what got off her the most (foreplay, role playing, dirty talk, and a lot of concurrent stimulation), we still clicked sexually from very early on. We didn't actually do the full deed until 4.mo ths I to dating but had already covered all the other bases with vigor before then. Ironically that first time going all the way, it took me a while to figure out what to do and at first she didn't orgams from vaginal/penile penetration until we changed positions in our third session (of course she was orgasming s lot with fingers and tongue) as it was all new to me (condoms busting due to my girth was not fun either and ended up using two condoms until I learned where to buy larger ones). Anyways eventually I figured out what do with my penis (no instruction manual beyond Penthouse Letters growing up) and then we built from there. If you love some and are attracted to them and they to you, then with experu4nce with each other, and ignoring any medical conditions or frigidity, you should be able to achieve many orgasms. As rhe years have gone on we have been blessed. In my 50s, I use Viagra about half the time and it works for me, and her menopause has been very ably handled via HRT (not true for all women). Now that we are empty nesters are frequency is back to what it was when I was in graduate school before kids when we had a small apartment. Now if I had thr body and recovery powers I did back then but with the knowledge and experience with my wife's body that I have now, I doubt my wife would survive. Nowadays I am.lucky to orgasm twice in a night, but I can go for a long time on a Viagra (45 to.60 minutes is typical, after foreplay btw). As it is my wife usually cries uncle, flips me over and blows me to completion to end our lovemaking that night. And yes her orgasms are all over tha map, some smaller (usually near the start), some decent, and then come the explosions, especially when I use one of our favorite positions where I access both holes and use my fingers and penis simultaneously. Then she orgasms like crazy, rarely lasting more than a few minutes until she is a puddle of goo. As an aside, a couple.years back, while.making love missionary, after her already having orgasmed a couple times, I asked her to pick a number to target for her to orgasm that night, not knowing I meant that single position. She replied "22" and I thought well better get cracking. She gave me a number she thought was inconceivable. Slowly each time she orgasmed I counted down. When she rwalized what I was doing she told me."no way". I didn't stop. Once we hit "9" (her favorite number btw) she caved and just went with the experience. Well 55 minutes after her utterance of "22" she was indeed a glowing puddle of mush. And very happy. Yes it was all in missionary with slight variations of leg positioning and angles and pacing (and at the end fingering in her backdoor to get us past the goal line). Funnily enough, we have a running gag now, any time for any reasons she says "22" or "22nd", I remind her that next sex session that is the target (not all in one position anymore). She often says "21+1" but I still manage to trick her about once every two months. And she resists, saying not faur, but ultimately we have a blast. Man I love my wife. And for those who think I am making stuff up. I do not care. Peace.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight698 months ago

I agree with the theme of your story preface about using fingers and mouth to help women orgasm. I never reached 20 as you claimed but I always thought 4 or 5 were a good preliminary to ensure she was self-lubed and ready. What I find unbelievable are the Literotica stories in which the males have total control of when they cum, plus cumming more than twice is impossible for them. I was the opposite. I could always cum 4 or 5 times, but was still hard pressed to last 15 minutes the fifth time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not going to talk about the story, which was ok if a bit iffy at times. The preface was just nuts. Yes men can't have multiple orgasms in close proximity, but you can use v or c to keep it from flopping. It's a porn trope, just like buckets of cum and massive creampied are. Women, sure ... but really it's about sensation and nerves. There has to be some recovery time ... Most women like and I guess what you consider an orgasm isn't. Similar to your failure to appreciate that a female ejaculation is actually piss. Note most that claim to have one do so when pressure is placed upon their urethra due to anal or big dick. Mostly it happens to women with poor pelvic floor, especially after children. Again it's another porn trope that came along after anal became the must do sex act ... which is itself another porn trope enjoyed by those too scared to be gay.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Regardless of the details of a particular story one thing that seems to hold true in all of this author's stories is that Traci is a delusional bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like the story. As for your comment in the forward about too many orgasms for the ladies. There have been many many times when I have had to stop to allow my exhausted partner recover. Feel sorry for the partners of the guys who think this is not normal...

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

The first sentence got me. It was poetry..."bouncing up and down on my hard dick like a Russian gymnast".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite a story. This might be Hooked’s autobiography? Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Almost 4 ⭐ if he wouldn't have told her he would take her back if she quit then. She says yes and plans better

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Not really much plot in this one just a string of sexual encounters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Most all of your stories have the same theme. Just different characters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

another 'run of trhe mill' cheating tale, nothing different, 3* . The writing, grammar are adequate. What is more interestig is the authors slant on female orgasms. It would, I'm sure, be of great interest to the many male readers on Literotica what women might say about their orgasms., can they climax numerous times, can they climax as easily as the writer suggests by penetration. I understand the success of cunnilingus , the mouth, lips on the sensitive clitoris but a dozen orgasms? doesn't the clitoris become too sensitive? I doubt there are many female readers on Literotica and, perhaps, single figures reading this particular story. Maybe Literotica could publish a questionaire for Ladies to give us all the most important answers.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Just that bit different than the normal ones, I liked it, nicely put together, nice plot and characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"But I do love you, Mick," she responded tearfully. "I don't love Jack. This was just sex with a younger guy with a bigger dick. This means nothing. I was always planning on coming back home to you every night."

-

"I'm sorry? You were planning on coming back home to me EVERY night? So, like you'd planned to fuck him every night and thought in any way I'd be good with that?"

"Um..."

"And you say he's younger with a bigger dick. When exactly would that CEASE to be true? Obviously it would never not be true so you'd never be faithful. Yeah, divorce definitely works better for me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

12 Orgasms is quite possible. 20 - been there done that. Maybe you should write a guide. From what I hear that would be a service to mankind. And maybe a lot of women would be less angry. Guys, you should go for at least 3 and if you can get to the point where she sorta goes completely limp and iapparently unconcious then rouses and smiles a beautiful smile and says "I think I just died and went to heaven" you have achieved your goal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Sort of feel good story BUT wonder why it took so long for him to find the right one BUT In a way after 25 years i have never found the RIGHT one (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Formulaic plot for the most part. Traci was delusional. Caught red handed, and even with him filing, she won't give up her fling with the youngest big dick, even though the MC would have taken her back. Wtf? Then 13 years later she says he outlasted her and he wins and she is ready to spend her life with him getting old together? Her character was a waste of writing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I am not reading it because of that stupid preamble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't enjoying this much anyway but I tried to stick with because of my admiration for this author. Then came the 'bigger dick' nonsense and that killed it off for me. Schoolyard trash, 1 star.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sex

Without intimacy or connection is meaningless. There appears to be no reality in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only issue I have with having the women have 20,000 orgasms with every session, in every story you write is the fact that not all women are capable of that, not even close actually. I've been with women that are like that and can (and did) orgasm damn near constantly, but I've also been with women that after 1 or 2 they're done for the session, and 6 in a day is really pushing the envelope for them. These are your stories, and you're writing them, so hard to argue, but if your going for reality, you're missing the mark with the notion that every women is an orgasm machine, because they're not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

D2D2 has been hanging with the wrong guys. Multitalented guys care more about pleasing the woman, it pays off for both of us. My current GF is 18 years younger than myself and a former GF 18 years older. Both are very beautiful, desirable women (BTW I just turned 65). there were a couple in between that I loved too (and they loved me). I can't speak about guys with big dicks, women keep me plenty busy.

somewhere east of Omaha

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

"Guys with big dick are in love with themselves" is often a motif of this author, plus he is a lot into oral pleasing of women. What does that tell?

I think this dude has something rather small between his legs.

A a fantasy about many partners while being "60-year-old divorced average guy" is absurd. Most women at that age are looking for steady relation as they are not into dramas. Now, of course a woman would go with a young guy but what does a "60-year-old divorced average guy" has to offer? Great sex? Well, perhaps a tiny minority but most men in that age are nowhere as attractive at all, most would smell, have hanging skin, be overweight etc. Like Rondey Dangerfield would say "we look at each other and start to laugh."

Perhaps the author is an exception for "60-year-old divorced average guy" but I doubt it. But it does seem to me that some "Traci" has really hurt his ego when he keeps on punishing her in all his stories.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry had to laugh laugh at his introduction where he said he purpose cut down on the orgasms for the women? As in his readers felt 10-12 for women and 2-3 for men was inequitable? All I can say is WTF who the hell has the energy for an all night sex marathon let alone repeated instances of the act/s.

I know every man and women reading this are Sex God's but OMG get a grip People!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5!!!

But as happens w Lit'ica, the Stars aren't working. Sorry!

He was too nice to his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great understanding of the human condition. Appreciate the understanding daughters - just like mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been better to get Tracy's final reaction/regrets and maybe some payback on the guy, but still an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Stephanie doesn’t even know the engagement ring an subsequent marriage is only because avery is no longer available even the money for her ring is what he got back from averys and doesn’t know she’s his fall back second choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author seems to be obsessed with the name "Traci".

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sometimes your stories piss me off because i become emotionally invested in a Charator and think they are harming themselves long term sometimes it is perfect this is the latter

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Our author is a good story teller and I do thank him about explaining al the orgasms he gives woman. I guess I am drastically under educated in the art of sexual performance with limited experience especially at my age. I do feel his stories could mad better by less sex and more story but I do understand this is an erotic story site. Perhaps a lesson or two from TODD who is an excellent writer uses very little sex in his stories and they are still very entertaining. I enjoy TODD's stories but I also enjoy a good BTB story because it relates well to my first marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cannot really think of a reason to give less than five...

tomol111tomol111almost 2 years ago

Love this author… very talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done !!!!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Not one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How about some payback on Axelrod?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Calling after 13 years with that attitude, the 2nd word is “off”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're prequel was right on target. Well said,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hit a lot of cliches (big dick, etc) here and your story is not far away from a write-it-yourself pattern. You also need to spot that stupid references about tongue and fingers and give your MC a cock. Nothing really groundbreaking or original.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Good story but not up to your usual form

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I liked this story, not too much suspention of believe. Mickey was straight and to the point with Traci. The gall of that woman when she came back after 13 yrs thinking she had the upper hand. Loved the way he just broke it off in her ass and then humg up like it was nothing🤣🤣🤣. The ladies all seemed willing but I was hoping he'd hook up with Kathy, red hair and 38DDs are a match made in heaven😆. Hooked1957 has created quite the cannon of stories nad he has written on of my absolute favorites Instrument of Vengence. 5* and tbanks for sharing them with us😊

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
The basic storyline is a good, but oft used one.

Stories are often wrapped around the basic storyline.

The Avery line was actually quite good. I was cheering for that relationship, and was disappointed when that failed. The reasoning behind Mickey’s thoughts, that Avery put her job way in front of the relationship was thoughtful and made sense.

But this story seems to be wrapped around about how good Mickey is able to get several different women off, which, after the first one, I just skipped.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story but something is missing. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what happened to Tracy after that? Did she get upset? Ending seemed incomplete.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Thirteen years and she comes back?? That's chutzpah. Good for you, 1957, glad you landed firmly on your feet and were able to sample some of life's pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How appropriate, my comment from five months ago included 'read for the pleasure 'not so I can nitnic' - guess who commented four days ago! Good stories are worth reading more than once,Hooked has many!

somewhere east of Omaha

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Where

Where are the details of his wedding to Stephanie?.Did he invite his kids.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You people get that these are STORIES right? I for one read for the pleasure, not so I can nit pic and can appreciate the time and creative energy behind a good story. For those complaining about multiple orgasms it sounds more like sour grapes from someone who 5 minutes in are "one and done". My sympathies to your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gymnast

"My wife Stephanie was riding me cowgirl with wild abandon, bouncing up and down on my hard dick like a Russian gymnast at the Olympics." Russian gymnasts ride your dick at the Olympics? All of them, or just one, and at how many Olympics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I now understand about the numerous organisms.

Way too many & rather disruptive to the story.

I had to skip over those parts to read a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

But to much messing around for me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting ramble.

I'd probably like it more (I did like it a lot) if I understood each of his partners as something more than a sexual relationship. I didn't see why Avery or why Stephanie? There was a little more that you could have teased out, but I did enjoy it quite a lot.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
You're preface

You apologize for using tongue and fingers to generating 30-60 minutes of solid, rolling orgasms.

Americans only Think they know how to fuck. Women are capable of having 50x more orgasms in a day.

You are one of the very few writers that acknowledge that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Talent

I started reading your stories from the top of the list.

You have some serious artistic skill with words.

Thank you.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading still enjoyed

As another comment

She cheated and got caught.

Lied about it.

She cheated before panty,s test

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why...

do LW writers fairly regularly have husbands say that they'll take the lying cheating bitch back if she stops seeing her lover, especially when the children are grown? Is it to make them look like cucks or look like "good guys"? It's absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Contradictory story

Traci admitted she was having sex with Jack, a guy with a bigger dick, early in the story, but later Mickie states she denied doing so until he had her panties tested for semen. Getting your timeline straight shouldn’t be difficult if you plot/outline the story upfront, or at least proofread it before submission. You are too good a writer to make such a simple mistake! Despite this (supposedly) being a fictional work, to find such a mistake causes the story to seem manufactured, phony, contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

Expected better of Avery, considering the depth of their relationship. He did what he had to do. After all if she was thinking of something permanent, she would never have made a unilateral decision, even to finalizing her date of joining. Still, a good story.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Saddened

I was disappointed with Avery and how she ended the relationship. It also seemed that Mickey just gave up with her. For such a good relationship, why end it that way? Couldn't Mickey have worked remotely?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second time

Still not one of my favorites, but even this is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Read The Forward

With almost more interest than I had reading the story itself. One thing you didn't mention was the woman cumming at least 5 or 6 times and being so relaxed is the easiest way in the world to get her to give up her ass. Some gentle prep is required with proper lubrication and you don't need a bunch of toys, but if you do that her first anal orgasm is a thing of wonder. It's important for her to be able to trust you won't hurt her and it shouldn't hurt, let her choose a safe word if she would like and stick to it if she calls it out. Go slow, take your time, do not pressure her, let her start making the motions and if you do it right it just might be her idea sometime in the future.

He handled the breakup with Avery much more civilized than I expect I would have. My thoughts are I would have simply stood up and left the party when they told me about taking the job without her discussing it with me. There would have been no gentle loving till she left, there would have been no outbursts or yelling either and certainly no going to her wedding. I would have looked at this solo decision as very similar to what Traci did. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy what the author decided was a better way to go, if every story went the way I thought it should go I'd be so bored I'd quit reading. Signed: BTW

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Kinda soulless

The basic premise of this story is fine but the execution lacked any kind of deep emotion. The only part I really liked was his relationship and eventual break up with Avery. I thought it was handled with compassion and a lot of realism, though I didn't really care for her passing him off to one of her friends. If she could do that in so cold-blooded a manner, she really didn't love him.

I think the thing I object to the most, though, was the incredibly shallow and cold way H1957 dealt with him finding his second wife. There was just... nothing to it, no fire, no deep emotion, no description of a building up of love and a need to be together. It was like he sat down and said, "Well, of all my fuck buddies I guess she suits me best, my daughters prefer her, and I'm getting old now..." Shit, the woman didn't even get a line of dialogue. After six years of being fwb he suddenly decides he wants to be with her for the rest of his life? SIX YEARS. After the amount of emotion he showed towards Traci and Avery, having him eventually settle for one of his occasional fuck buddies was just dull, cold, and unsatisfying. It was almost like she was chosen just because she was closest to him in age and circumstances.

Not a great story. It had elements and could have been really done well but it was anticlimactic and ended on a very shallow note. In the end I just didn't care about any of the characters anymore. Too bad.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
LIFE SHOULD ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN GOOD

once the rain stops falling and the flowers bloom, TK U MLJ LV NV

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Was that Traci's Comeuppence?

I mean to be able to have sex with other men besides her husband and expect after all those years to have Mickey just welcome Traci back into his life like nothing happened and forget she broke her marriage vows?.

No Traci as always was just a Selfish Old Cheating MILF that got everything she had coming to her.And like Avery told Mickey that "Size doesn't really matter" and technique is what does.I am glad at the end where Mickey married Stephanie and had a great life with her.And Traci ended up alone and miserable.

If time travel were possible could either Mickey or Traci could go back in time to change the past to stop it before Traci cheated would it still have changed anything or would it have mattered.Deep down I think Traci would have done the same thing again because some people have it so ingrained in every part of their bodies that sex and love are two totally different things,just like Marriage is not the sacred union it once was,now marriage vows are just empty promises said during the wedding.

And with divorces at an all-time high what is the point of marriage when no one takes them seriously anymore,everybody rather fuck like rabbits than have commitments.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hooray for the good guy

Definitely not going any way but forward

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Hooyay! 6*, and I wish I was him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 *

Nicely written story. Easy to follow .

She thought she could have her cake and eat it too ..... Mick had a different agenda .

And it all turned out just as we all hoped , I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY KIND OF STORY

I read through the comments. My reaction is that people are different. I like reconciliation stories (apparently most Loving Wives commenters do not), but I still liked this story. Obviously, it did not please some.

Women are different. Apparently some women can be highly multi-orgasmic. My first (and longtime) wife did not even want to try past one. We experimented with oral, which I wanted to pursue, but she did not want to continue -- getting or giving. Maybe partly why my interest in Literotica cunnilingus is so strong.

I liked the biographical blurbs from commenters, such as Erotfan. Thanks to each of you who shared something of your experience.

Stories by Hooked are well written with plenty of good dialogue. I liked this one because our protagonist had a happy life after divorce, fulfilling a male fantasy of being wanted by several ladies (including some hot younger ones!) and satisfying them. Plus I like happy endings.

So, thanks, Hooked1957. This did it for me (ie. catered to my niche).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsense

Spoiling story with fables about sex. The sex description paragraphs are total BS cliches. Instead of working on the story you are playing some sort of modern writing which yields absolutely nothing.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
This brought back memories

I was a widower at 39. I was dumbfounded at the number of women who started expressing "an interest" in me. (I was also interested in the number of my married friends that stopped coming around.) Apparently a 40-year-old widower was both prime angus beef AND potential poison for some marriages. I was also surprised how many widows had never experienced cunnilingus. One even asked after an explosive orgasm "Where did you learn that trick with your tongue?" Like the protagonist I usually had two or three "semi-regulars," a number of one-offs, and a few that lasted for 2-3 weeks each. Counting them all up about 15 -- no brag, just fact. But having three young boys at home I eventually chose one to settle down with; she had one boy of her own. She's my southern belle. Her accent would knock your sox off.

I also found that the fiery love of my youth still has that lingering regret over what might had been. The love for my second wife is more staid and solid. Both were/are good.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I actually feel sorry for all the naysayers desperately claiming that a dozen orgasms in one session are impossible.

I hate to break it to you, but the truth is... you're shit in bed.

My wife and I used to be a couple of sex-crazed fuckbunnies when we were in our twenties. We would spend the whole weekend in bed, screwing for hours at a time, where she would eventually get so exhausted from so many orgasms, she'd be practically catatonic. The raw physicality has lessened as we got older, but I can still screw her senseless when we have a long session.

If you take your time with a woman capable of multiple-orgasms, know her body, and know what pushes her buttons mentally, the sky is practically the limit. The look of awe you get from a woman that sexually satiated is intoxicating and makes it well-worth putting in the extra effort.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Funny never noticed

The dozen orgasm thing until you said something. But the quality of the story far overshadowed the authors’s idiosyncrisies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

No. Actually, very well done. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Loved his character and the whole process through his eyes.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Multiple orgasms are the norm at my house.

40 years married, my 71 year old wife has multiple orgasms every time we have sex. Mostly from my fingers - she says I have magic hands - but then if I stick it in and aim it right (and last!), she'll start popping them off while we have intercourse. I can only cum once a session, but get a HUGE emotional payoff from getting her off - I love giving pleasure to the woman I love.

We've tried on occasion to count them, but get distracted after 20 or so. True, no lie. It is not that difficult. Just have to take the time to stimulate the G spot, then hit the clit. Boom! Over and over again. And she squirts so there is no question the first several times. And the way her body moves at each one precludes any thoughts of faking it.

Guys, just try it. Take the time to concentrate on her pleasure, give her orgasms, and she will do almost anything to repay you. My wife has learned how to swallow my 7 inches, easily now. Wow!

Yes, we are old, but we go twice a week, and she just keeps coming back for more cumming. Ain't love grand!?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done Hooked57. Hep cats criticizing this either did not comprehend it, or are projecting their lack of success at Loving on Ladies on to your protag

Yes it was a male fantasy puff piece in some ways, but it also showed the truth, that IFF a divorced guy doesn't get all bitter, knows how to get along with women, and listens to their words/feelings/bodies/emotions he can make them very happy to be dating him

Dude didn't treat women as disposable, he was in long time dating relationship with all of them. HTF is that any different than us married guys that always have two or three close female platonic friends. His were just also sexual.

Dude needed maximum cash to pay for all the dating, that's for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A legal dream and not top perversity moreover not a top sin!

Some posters are SO RIDICOULOUSE! They think to read about successful ex husbands after divorce from cheater wife is SIN and TOP PERVERSITY.

The biggest sin accordingn to them is to read about happiness for cheated on husbands with other women on a FANTASY story collection. Can they explain why is problem to read such stories where the exhusband becomes succesful with other woman as the ex cheater wife.

They think the husband should be unhappy after divorce forever to his death or the cheated on husband must do RAAC everytime.

I do not understand the dream for success ON A FANTASY STORY COLLECTION is top perversity for divorced ex husbands from cheater wife and according to these posters the people must read about sad, devestated exhusbands or immediatally forgiving husbands to the cheater wives.

PEOPLE, FANTASY STORY COLLECTION IS FREE FOR DREAMS AND THE SUCCESSFUL CHEATED ON DIVORCED EX HUSBAND FROM CHEATER WIFE IS NOT PERVERSION BUT LEGAL GOOD EROTIC DREAM!

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
I’m with FD45

No beef against sex scenes, after all the site is Lit-erotica, but I really appreciate good plots. This one, I liked! Bravo!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Just another shallow, distant, tepid marriage:"

"Before the wife found out the guy had a big cock, she had to already been thinking about another cock," - Good point, how could she find out about the guy's cock unless she's already doing things that she shouldn't!

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Well, the way you wrote it was helpful

You condensed all the sex scenes into discreet entities. That made it very easy to skip all of them except the first few sentences.

The best part of these stories FOR ME is the drama of the relationship, not the seemingly inexhaustible number of orgasms involved.

The drama was...adequate.

Here is a funny thing FOR ME. A rather tepid or even just suggestive sex scene in a normal movie has far more impact on Little FD than even the most involved sex scenes in a porn movie.

Because context. Because emotions. Because investment.

Improve those elements and those sex scenes will POP.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@ harryin VA

It's far from impossible Harry. I'm not especially blessed down there and I am not god's gift to women in bed (well, maybe my oral skills are) and I've got a few women to hit the 20 mark in a session before. I got one of them to just under 40 in around an hour and a half but she is one of those women who cums super easy and is used to getting her rocks off 5 to 10 times with any dude who's even remotely decent in the sack so that kinda steals the thunder from the brag but still. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD, DAMMIT.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
For the stupid people out there what I said was

My point was that the number of orgasms in a very short period of time presented by this author in this story and his other stories is hysterical ridiculous absurd and not possible..

Of course fingers and tongues and multiple orgasms are possible. But if you count the number of orgasms in the beginning of the story this guy gives to his wife I believe the numbers over 25 in the space of a few hours.

I appreciated that hdk ....who Never agrees with me about anything

..agrees with my skepticism here

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable and entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another shallow, distant, tepid marriage:

"I had my stuff like my golf group, and Traci had her stuff, like her theater group. I never kept close track of her comings and goings too much because I had complete trust in her, the way I assume she had complete trust in me . . ."

Its not about trust, its about interest, concern, curiosity about your partner's life, interests, activities, well being. The marriage obviously became a place holder, a rest stop, when they each weren't doing something really fun and interesting, without the other. Before the wife found out the guy had a big cock, she had to already been thinking about another cock, another lover, a romantic fling to relieve her boring tedious marriage. Divorce was a relief for both of them. It took her a year to get bored with Mr. Big Dick, but it doesn't sound like she was looking to get back together with Mr. Boring Dick. She kept looking for someone else, other, different. The fact that she finally wanted to come back was not about love, but about age, and being tired, and being lazy. She was ready to retire with Mr. Place Holder. Kind of the devil you know sort of surrender. He did her a favor hanging up on her.

It was a good story about obnoxious shallow people. If his second marriage lasts it will be because his second wife is willing to settle for what he's willing to give. His exwife will do just fine as long as she stays a good fuck, and marries whoever will take her before the cheese starts to mold.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Field report....

On a lovely morning a few years ago, my hot, sexy girlfriend rode my dick in cowgirl position to six orgasms in a span of maybe fifteen minutes. She also told me about how she climaxed 14 times during a sexting session with me. I can't confirm the 14, but I was there for the six. In return, at a later date, I received my 59th birthday present -- the best blowjob of my life, administered by my gorgeous, naked 34-year-old lady. I'm not saying this is typical -- but I know for a fact that it's possible. Shut up, naysayers.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous