A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 01

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's adventure with her FWB.
2.9k words
4.31
16.1k
23
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a Singaporean MILF and her Friend With Benefits as told by her husband.

About Her.

My wife is a MILF. She is a beautiful Chinese lady, 5'5", curvy, voluptuous with a nice set of tits. She loves doing weights in the gym and that has given her a nice toned body to die for.

My wife is naughty, flirty, obliging and had problems saying no to men, and women as I found out. She stopped working about 5 years ago to be a full time hotwife. Prior to that, she worked in an events management company, which meant many business engagements, conferences, seminars, and opportunities to meet with people from different countries.

The Trip.

It all started some ten years ago in Phuket, Thailand. My wife was there for a convention for her industry. She was with a few colleagues from her office and met up with many industry players from the region. At the time, we were married but did not have any children, so my wife wasn't the hot MILF that she is now but still very attractive.

At the convention, she got acquainted with a nice gentleman from America. He was based in Bangkok and had flown in for the convention and coincidentally they both stayed at the same hotel. They got acquainted after bumping into each other repeated at the seminars, dinners and network sessions at the convention.

Drinks flowed during the few days of the convention and my wife was enjoying herself. She liked the atmosphere, the opportunity to meet different people from the industry, the drinks, and the nice hotel room that she was staying in and the charming American she got to know.

The guy wasn't very tall but was well-built and handsome. He was also dangerously charming, very well spoken, polite and good at making small talk, which was how he got to know my wife.

Over the days of the convention, they ran into each other a few times and got to know each other pretty well. My wife had chemistry with him and felt very relaxed around him. They would steal away from the crowd from time to time and catch up over drinks alone. My wife enjoyed the attention that he was giving her.

The Last Night.

It was the final night of the convention and there was a big dinner party to celebrate the end of the successful gathering. Guests were all dressed up to the nines, drinks flowed and everyone was determined to have a good time before they all went their separate ways the next day.

The American found my wife and decided to make her his date for the night. They walked around the party together, sometimes hand in hand, as she was very comfortable with him and they didn't really care how others saw them. She was also relaxed, probably due to a combination of drinks, fatigue and happiness that she was leaving for home the next day. He saw that my wife was relaxed and started flirting hard with her. He made his intentions very clear to my wife and my wife was flattered.

It was around midnight and the party ended. The American invited my wife to his room for a night cap but she was still sober enough to decline. He was disappointed but accepted the rejection. He walked her up to her room and said goodbye before leaving.

My wife entered her room and closed the door, thinking about what could have been if she had accepted his invitation for the night cap. She undressed and realised that she was moist below, aroused by the attention and flirting that the American had bestowed on her.

She proceeded to take a shower to relax. As the water flowed over her body and thoughts of the American still fresh in her mind, she became more aroused and proceeded to finger herself to a climax, just to get over what could have been.

The Invitation.

Just as she was about to climax a second time from her self pleasuring in the shower, the hotel phone rang. She reached for the phone on the wall and answered while still dripping wet. It was the American, who had called to check on her. She was partly annoyed that her self pleasuring session had been interrupted by him but was glad he had called as he was the reason for masturbating.

He asked if she was alright and again invited her to his room for a night cap. He said he wasn't able to sleep and was thinking about her. He was coming on to her really strongly. She again politely declined but deep down inside she knew she really wanted to join him. She told him to give her some time to think about it and hung up.

She was conflicted. She was aroused by this charming gentleman who had been flirting with her for the past few days. She even masturbated thinking about him. She was in another country, all alone in a hotel room, far away from her husband and had the freedom to do what she wanted without anyone knowing. Her naughty side began to emerge. She was conflicted.

She came out of the shower, put on a robe, took a sip from a complimentary bottle of wine to calm her nerves. That sip of wine tipped her over. The naughty, playful side of her took over.

She soon thought to herself, "What the hell. I am all alone in a foreign country, miles away from my hubby, feeling all horny and tipsy, leaving for home tomorrow and what happens over the next few hours before I leave will be forgotten when I arrive home."

With that, she made up her mind to go meet the American. She put on a fresh set of matching bra and panties, slipped on a short sundress and headed out the door to the room of the American.

Little did she know that her decision at the time would change her life, for the better.

The Suite.

My wife arrived at the room of the American which was located on another floor. She looked around to ensure no one was looking, straightened up herself and pressed the doorbell. Her hair was still wet from the shower but she looked good and delicious.

There was no reply so she pressed the doorbell again. After about ten seconds, the door opened and she was greeted by the American, in his bathrobe. She was embarrassed and wanted to leave but he insisted that it was alright for her to enter. He was taking a shower and so took some time to get to the door.

Not wanting to linger at the corridor any longer out of fear of being seen, she quickly stepped into the room and closed the door.

The room was a suite and it was huge, much bigger than the room she had. There was a living area with a large sofa and coffee table. A study desk by the window, a bathroom that was half the size of the living room and a separated bedroom with a king sized bed.

The American was pleased that she decided to drop by. He was still in his bathrobe and decided not to change into something more appropriate. My wife was a little uncomfortable but decided to just go along.

He proceeded to be hospitable, pouring her a glass of champagne, showed her around the suite and invited her to take a seat at the sofa. He could have taken the time to go put on something but decided he didn't want to leave her alone for a second.

He proceeded to sit down next to her and poured a glass of champagne for himself. He noticed that my wife was impressed with the size of the suite and he said it was too big for him alone and wished there was someone to share it with. He was dropping all kinds of naughty innuendos at her.

My wife was feeling uncomfortable sitting next to a man in a bathroom and decided to walk around to explore the suite as they chatted. She was enjoying the champagne and before long was onto her third glass. She already had a few drinks at the party and the champagne only made her more intoxicated and reckless.

There was soft music playing in the background as they chatted. The American got up and came close to her from behind, continuing to chat about routine things.

He came closer and closer to her, and before she realised it, he was just right behind her leaning up to her. She turned around and lost her balance for a moment and fell into the open arms of the American.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in. Without warning, he gave her a kiss. She resisted and broke away, but he wasn't giving up. He held onto her hands and pushed them down to her sides and kissed her again.

This time, with her hands restrained and alcohol weakening her, she couldn't push back and couldn't stop the American from planting more kisses on her lips.

She tried to break away but gave up after a while after realizing that he was too strong and she was too intoxicated. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace and began to explore her mouth with his tongue. She was trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, not in the right frame of mind to resist and had no desire to do so.

She decided to give in and play along. Soon the American was all over my wife, exploring her hot body with his hands. Down her back, her waist, her ass, her inner thighs. He felt her up over the thin fabric of her sundress. She could feel his erection forming and it excited her.

He reached for the buttons on the back of her sundress and began to quietly undo them one by one. My wife wasn't aware as she was still in his tight embrace with his tongue in her mouth. When he got the last button undone, he opened up his arms to let the dress fall down.

My wife tried her best to grab her dress to cover up her front but it was too late, her bra could now be seen by him and he grinned in delight. He then continued to embrace her as she frantically tried to hold on the front of her dress with her arms. This gave him the freedom to do what he wanted as her hands were preoccupied.

He began to feel her up even more. Reaching under her dress to touch her bum, feeling her smooth skin and satin panties. She moved one of her arms to stop him and this caused her dress to fall completely down to her waist. Her sexy bra was now completely exposed and his dick reacted immediately by stiffening up even more.

The American was quick and took advantage of the situation. With his lips firmly planted on hers, he reached up for the clasp of her bra. She again tried to stop him by moving her hand back to stop him and this resulted in her dress falling completely off to the floor.

She was now almost naked in front of this man that she barely knew, clad only in a set of sexy matching bra and panties. This was probably something he had wanted to do since the first time they met.

He continued to kiss her deeply and with one hand proceeded to loosen the belt holding up his robe. His robe parted, revealing his full erection and hairy toned torso.

My wife was now not in control of the situation. With his arms around her, he slowly moved her to the sofa and sat her down. He began to climb over her, kissing her over from the neck downwards.

She was pinned under him on the sofa with no energy or desire to push him off. He was having free access to her body and tried again to remove her bra. She resisted again. He then moved his hands down and grabbed her pussy. She closed her legs tightly to stop him from doing so.

The American was forceful but not rough. He managed to put his hand down the front of her panties and felt her moisture. Her body has betrayed her as this made him bolder.

He took off his robe and continued to climb all over my wife, who was frantically trying to keep her legs closed to stop him from getting inside her.

The Surrender.

She had to do something fast. She grabbed onto his erected dick with both her hands and started stroking. This caught him by surprise and slowed down his assault on her.

She then proceeded to get down on her knees between his legs and took his cock head in her mouth. This completely unarmed him and caused him to back off and lean back on the sofa.

My wife was a good cock sucker who got better after tasting the cocks of different men, but she knew this was a situation where she had to suck a cock to save her life.

She began putting both her hands on his shaft and sucking him with all her might. She wasn't willing but she knew she had to do it.

She wet the cock with her saliva to lubricate it. Stroking it to life and teasing the balls from time to time. She was winning slowly but surely with every lick, every stroke, every touch. She was taming the beast.

The American sat back and let my wife give him a dirty blowjob. He was enjoying it. He was getting bigger, with his veins popping out from the side of his shaft. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down to allow more cock to enter her pretty mouth. Saliva was dripping down her lips.

My wife kept on, knowing that the only way to avoid being fucked was to make the American come orally. From that moment on, oral sex became her escape route out of a lot of situations. She had made men come orally before, ex-boyfriends, past flings and me, but never under such circumstances.

My wife began to regret being there, putting herself in that position, but as the American started leaning back and enjoying himself, her feelings started to change. She started to feel empowered. She started to feel that she is regaining control of the situation.

The American was responding to her every touch, her every action, her hands, her tongue, her lips as she frantically pleasured his fully erected mast. She started to feel that she was able to finish him off. She rested her forearms on his thighs and pressed them down. She placed her hands at the base of his shaft and grabbed on and continued to worship his cock, gradually increasing her speed, suction power and depth.

He was in ecstasy, losing control and began to throb. After 5 mins of probably the best oral he had ever received, he began to climax.

My wife could feel the semen flowing from his balls up his shaft and quickly released him from her mouth and pushed his member toward him. His semen shot out far and high from the tip of his engorged cock, much of it landed on his chest, his abs, his groin area and even his face. My wife was a little impressed, feeling like she got her revenger over him.

My wife stroked his shaft and realised that it helped push more and more cum out. A new trick she discovered that night that she would use to great effect in the future.

My wife picked up the American's robe, wiped off her mouth and hands, put on her dress and headed for the hotel door. Before she left, she turned around to look at the American, who was in a mess covered with his own cum. She gave him a wink and left.

The Aftermath.

Back in her room, all kinds of thoughts ran through her mind.

She felt guilty that she gave in to the advances of a man that she just met. She felt like a bad person who has betrayed her husband.

She felt like a woman who was deeply desired by a man other than her husband.

She felt like a powerful sex goddess who could make a man cum without giving up her pussy.

She had tasted the first cock of another man since her marriage and wanted more.

She felt free.

She discovered a lot about herself that night. The most important lesson was learning that she had the power she had over men and from that night onwards she began to use the power to her advantage. This gave her relief and made her love me even more. From time to time, she would feel guilty recalling the incident and would always use her power on me to ease her guilt, which I didn't mind.

She and the American did not meet up after that night until a few years later in Bangkok, which is the subject for the next chapter. They communicated via email but didn't really talked about that night until they met up again years later.

I admitted I was a little upset when she first told me the story one night after a great session of drinks and sex, but I forgave her quickly after she used her new found "power" on me. Since then I have been hooked on stories of her sexcapades and looked forward to hearing more and seeing her in action.