A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 02

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's second meeting with her FWB.
3.5k words
4.23
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Girly Trip.

It had been a few years since my wife first met her FWB, the American. She could still remember vividly the last time they met, when he lured her into his hotel suite on that final night of the convention and she had to give him a blowjob to avoid being fucked by him.

She had not mentioned the incident to me and to anyone else, but she did keep in touch with the American via email and their communications were decent, nothing raunchy.

It was the summer holidays and it was time for my wife's annual bonding trip with her girlfriends, something they would look forward to every year and would plan for it months in advance. This year, they decided to head to Bangkok, Thailand, the "Land of a Thousand Smiles" as they say.

As usual, I would stay at home and manage the kids. I encouraged her to take the trip every year to recharge, refresh and rediscover herself. She appreciated it, and would usually come back to reward me with wild, dirty sex.

Bangkok is a wonderful place for tourists, full of fun activities if one knows where to go. My wife and her girlfriends had been to Bangkok a number of times and was familiar with the place. They checked into a nice urban resort in the middle of the city, looking forward to four nights of shopping, saunas, food, wine, bikinis, gossip, no partners and no kids.

Even though my wife was on holiday, she took along her work phone as she was expecting some urgent work emails.

The First Day.

The first day was fun, filled with shopping and good food, followed by dinner at a nice Thai restaurant.

By the time they retired to their rooms, they were tired and tipsy but my wife decided to check her emails before she went to bed. In her inbox was an email from the American she had met a few years ago in Phuket at the convention. It was a nice polite email asking how she was doing.

She thought nothing of it and replied quickly that she was in Bangkok for some R&R, having momentarily forgotten that he was based in the city.

The American replied promptly and asked if she would be keen for a meet up since she was in town. She had forgotten briefly what had happened in Phuket years ago and readily agreed to meet him the next evening for a drink.

The First Meeting.

The next day was another fun day for the girls filled with more shopping, more drinks, more food and a spa session. By 4pm, they were tired and full, so decided to skip dinner that evening. My wife had forgotten that she was to meet up with the American until he sent her a text on where to meet. Luckily, the girls had no dinner plans so she decided to head out to meet him without informing the girls.

The place was a nice and posh rooftop bar on top of one of Bangkok's top hotels. It has a nice cosy ambience and a great view. She arrived on time and was pleased to see the American already there by the bar.

It's been a few years since their last meet up, which ended with the American getting one of the best blowjobs he had ever experienced from my wife. He was now looking more toned, tanned and dashing with longer hair and a manly stubble.

They sat and chatted like friends who have not met for a while. The American didn't bring up the incident in Phuket and acted as though nothing had happened, which was fine for my wife.

Drinks flowed and soon my wife was getting more relaxed and tipsy. The American could see that and started flirting with her. He said he had always found her very attractive and thought about her all the time. My wife was flattered.

They sat there chatting and forgot about the time. Throughout the evening, the American came on to her, stealing touches here and there with his wandering hands. He felt her knees, her elbows, her thighs, her waist, her ass and her back, but he was always remaining polite and gentlemanly.

My wife warmed up to him. She was still charmed by him and found him more and more attractive as the night wore on and drinks flowed. By 11pm and it was time to go, she was in a vulnerable state where she could agree to anything, but the American didn't take advantage of the situation.

They left the place and before they parted, he gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

By the time my wife reached her hotel room, she was tipsy, tired, totally relaxed and feeling horny from the night of flirting from the American. her pussy was moist and she masturbated to the thoughts of the American before she fell asleep.

The Second Meeting.

The next day was another fun filled day with the girls. Breakfast by the pool and lunch at one of the best Thai restaurants in town. My wife did not tell the girls where she had gone the night before to avoid questions.

The afternoon was spent at a posh spa where the girls received pampering from some of the top masseuses in the city. It was heaven for the girls. They got their nails done, feet rubbed, a nice high tea buffet before culminating in full body oil Thai massage.

Just before the Thai massage, my wife got a text from the American asking if she would be keen to meet up. He was at his office not far away and would like to show her some of the projects that he had been working on. She wasn't sure and replied that she would confirm later, after her Thai massage.

My wife was a fan Thai massages. She loved having all her muscles rubbed hard by a strong lady masseuse while having aromatic oils rubbed all over her. This session didn't disappoint and it was two hours of head to toe bliss for my wife.

When they were done, some of the girls decided that they wanted to do more shopping before dinner but my wife decided that she wanted to go back to the hotel to freshen up before dinner.

As she was about to get into a taxi, she remembered the text from the American. Even though it had only been a few hours since they last met, she missed him and decided to just drop by his office since it was nearby.

The office was not a big one and was located in a decent commercial building just two blocks away from the spa. It was very modern looking, neat and spacious.

When she arrived, she realised that the American was alone. He had given all his twenty staff a few days off after working hard over the weekend on a major event that went successfully. What a nice boss, she thought.

He let her in and showed her around before inviting her to his office at the corner. It was a huge corner office with a couch, a nice big desk covered with materials of all his upcoming projects and an attached personal bathroom.

The Office.

As soon as my wife entered the office. He offered her a drink from his pantry. He often worked late so made sure he had food and drinks to keep him going. She had a glass of red wine, her favorite. They sat on the couch and started chatting, continuing from the night before.

My wife had on a short A-line dress and a sexy lacy bra and thong set. She was still covered in lavender oils from the spa session that made her skin glow. As she sat on the sofa, the hemline of her dress slipped up to the upper thighs revealing part of her thong. She tried to pull her dress down but the American had seen what she had on.

As she had more and more of the delicious wine, the American got more and more touchy and began to move closer and closer to her side of the sofa. My wife didn't realise until he was next to my wife, leaning onto her. Without warning, he leaned over and gently kissed my wife on her lips.

My wife was caught off guard but did not resist except to close her eyes. This emboldened the American and he proceeded to plant more and more deep wet kisses on my wife's lips.

My wife was still holding onto her glass of wine and was afraid she might spill it. He took the glass of wine off my wife's hand and placed it on the coffee table, and proceeded to lean into my wife sticking his tongue into her mouth.

By then, my wife was high from the spa session, the alcohol and the arousal from last night. She did not resist.

The American was now all over her on the couch. He was feeling her up, running his hands down her back, grabbing her ass and thighs. My wife's lack of reaction was giving him permission to do what he wanted.

He suddenly stopped. Stood up and walked over to his office door and close it before turning the latch to lock it.

He then went straight back to my wife and continued to have his way with her. She was now more relaxed and began to enjoy his advances. She could feel moisture building up below.

He began to taste her skin all over, moving his lips from her mouth, to her neck and down the neckline of her dress. The lavender oils made her skin delicious and tasty and he was enjoying every inch of her.

My wife had not been with another man since marriage and she was enjoying the attention. She could feel her body being grabbed and touched by him. Soon he had his hands on her boobs and ass.

He stood her up, unzipped her dress and let it fall off. It slipped off easily due to the oils on her skin. She was now naked except for her sexy bra and thong. The American remembered how she looked that last time he had stripped her down to her underwear but didn't remember her to be this sexy. He was right as my wife had toned up much more through exercise and her boobs had gotten fuller due to childbirth.

He continued to maul and taste my wife and she let him without resistance. She was enjoying the attention and lust that the American was displaying.

She was slowly giving in and hesitantly reached down to feel his manhood, which was growing in size and stiffness. Immediately she realised it was not a wise thing to do as it sent the American the wrong signal.

He proceeded to unbuckle his pants, removed both his pants and briefs, and freed his growing cock to allow my wife to have a feel. She was a little shy but did so anyway. His manhood was getting more and more erect and pre-cum was oozing out of his cock tip.

He lifted the chin of my wife and stared into her eyes. My wife looked back and giggled, indicating that she was okay. With that, the American proceeded to unfasten my wife's bra and removed them, revealing a pair of beautiful and full breasts and pink perky nipples.

The American was delighted and proceeded to lower his head to take one of her nipples in his mouth. My wife moaned and arch back to give him more access. With his fingers. He reached for the other nipple and began pinching and rolling them between his thumb and index finger. My wife moaned again.

The American continued to suck and pinch my wife's nipples, something she liked very much. My wife was now very aroused and wanted more.

The American then reached for my wife's thong and slowing pulled them down, revealing her clean shaven, pink and very wet pussy. He took a nice look at her pussy and liked what he saw.

He motioned my wife to take a seat on the couch and doved in headfirst to give the pussy a licking. He was good with his tongue. He found my wife's clit and began teasing it with his lips, his tongue and his breath. My wife moaned every time he made contact with her clit.

She began to spread her legs to give him more access, inviting him in to lap up more of her privates. He took up the offer and began to suck on her clit. His hands were now in between leg inner thighs and his fingers began to probe her pussy and ass.

My wife was now totally exposed and vulnerable, naked and spread wide, with a man's head buried between her legs giving her the best oral she hadn't had in a while. She was enjoying herself, forgetting for a moment her friends and husband.

Taken.

As he worked my wife's pussy with his lips, his tongue and his fingers, my wife began to feel more and more relaxed and out of control. She was getting soaked. She was letting herself go, giving in to the pleasure that the American was expertly providing her. He was focused and meticulous in his delivery, as though he was trying to repay her for the wonderful oral that she had given him all those years ago in Phuket.

My wife was reaching a climax, intoxicated by the alcohol, the massage and the tongue lapping on her pussy. She tensed up and let out a moan as she reached her first climax. He continued eating her until her wave of oragsm passed.

He then let her take a breath before motioning her to bend over the couch, with her knees on the seat and her head resting on the backrest.

She was now naked, bent over a couch with her ass and pussy facing a man she barely knew. He stood up and took position behind her, his cockhead dangerously close to opening her pussy. He reached down and touched her pussy to check for moisture. He was pleased with what he found. She tingled as his fingers made contact with her sex.

He spread some of her juices around her pussy opening and ass hole. He was teasing her. She twitched as her ass hole was being touched. She got a little worried, not sure which hole will be invaded. She had forgotten to check if he was wearing a condom. He wasn't.

Without warning, he held onto her hips and thrusted forward, pushing his engorged and fully erected penis deep into her soaked and gaping pussy, which slid in without resistance or friction.

She let out a loud moan as the mast entered her. She was glad it wasn't her virgin ass hole. The American pushed himself in all the way, allowing his whole cock to be coated with her juices.

She had never been penetrated so deeply before by something so thick. Her pussy was stretched but she didn't feel any pain, just some minor discomfort. As the cock head of the American reached in and touched her G-spot, her discomfort turned into pleasure.

The American pulled all the way out and as his head left her pussy, it made a pop sound. He looked down and saw his cock fully coated with her pussy juice and was pleased.

He then proceeded to enter her again, this time with more speed and force before pulling out. She moaned when he entered her. He repeated the action again until he got into a rhythm. My wife was now bent over and being fucked.

The American increased the speed and force of his thrusts and this made my wife moan louder and louder, building up another climax in her. The American grunted as he piled my wife with his meat, joining her in her moans.

My wife was on the verge and constricted the insides of her pussy as she was hit by a wave of a massive orgasm. The American felt it and pressed his cockhead against her G-spot, making her scream like a banshee in pleasure.

It was a massive climax. My wife, fearing that her screams could be heard, covered her mouth as her body lost all control. She shuddered as the orgasm passed through her body. She was now totally under his control and at his mercy.

The American pulled out of my wife and she slumped onto the couch, exhausted. She was shocked to see that he wasn't wearing a condom, but thankfully, he had not come. He calmly walked over to the desk and took out a condom from the drawer. my wife suspected that this isn't the first time he had a woman in this room.

He opened up the condom packaging and slipped it on his very slippery and engorged cock. He then proceeded to sit down next to my wife, helped her up and spread her legs over his lap, facing him. By then, my wife was a very willing participant, following through with his every instruction.

He took a look at her and she looked back at him. He smiled and moved his hands onto her waist and gently eased her down onto his groin area, cowboy style.

She adjusted herself to allow the Americans big fat cock to slide into her, inch by inch, until her ass rested on his lap. It was an amazing feeling for her. She was being impaled and filled up like never before. She took a deep breath and grunted as his cock head touched her G-spot. She was in heaven. She looked at him and giggled. She leaned forward and gave him a deep, wet kiss.

She was now totally his. Her body was gloriously exposed to him for his carnal pleasures. He wasted no time feeling her up, sucking on her nipples, grabbing her all over as she started grinding him. He grabbed onto her waist and lifted her up before pulling her down again, impaling her fully with his mast. He repeated the action so that she was literally bouncing on his dick, again and again.

She was out of control. She wrapped her arms around him and began riding his cock. He loved it. She was giving him a lap dance with his cock embedded deep in her sex. He loved it. He loved to make women weak. He loved to use their pussies, especially the married ones.

As she moved her ass, grinding him, he began to build to a climax. He didn't want to stop. He just wanted to use her pussy to satisfy his lust. He began to move her faster and faster, getting every closer to a crescendo.

He then let out a loud grunt as he came in her hot and wet pussy. He grabbed her tight and held her down onto her lap. She could feel spurts of hot man seed filling up the condom in her. He began to perspire as he shot load after load into my wife. Just as he climaxed, my wife screamed as a wave of orgasm hit her as well.

He had been wanting fuck her since they first met and was pleased his patience had paid off. He got his prize. He got my wife and he knew she was his to own from then on.

With a final grunt, he shot out a final load and stopped moving. My wife got off him, revealing a throbbing cock covered in a hot, messy mix of her juices. She gave him a peck on the lips and proceeded to the washroom to clean up.

She emerged after a few minutes, a towel wrapped around her. She proceeded to put on her clothes, gave the American a smile and headed for the door.

He was still sitting naked on his couch recovering. His dick still erected and able to go on but she had had enough for the night. She was spent and still had to find her way back to the hotel. She turned around and gave him one final naughty grin and left.

On the way back to the hotel, my wife thought about her day that had ended so spectacularly. She should have felt more guilt but didn't. Instead, she was overwhelmed by the sexual pleasure and a sore pussy that the American had given her. She felt a little bad and promised to make it up to me when she got home.

From Then On.

It was a good thing the American was not based in Singapore as my wife knew she would have become his full time cock slut if he were. She was weakened by his charms and his magnificent dick, that she would have done anything for him.

My wife kept in touch with the American by text but never met up with him again until a few years later, which is the subject of the next chapter...