A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 03

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's third meeting with her FWB.
6k words
4.59
8.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few years since the last time my wife met up with an American in Bangkok. They texted each other from time to time but never met up as they are based in different cities.

My wife had grown sexier over the years, morphing more and more into the MILF that she is today. Childbirth had given her fully bosom and a curvier body. Maturity has also made her a more confident woman.

She had also quit her job to be a full time hot mummy, focused on taking care of the kids and tending to me, her husband. Life was good.

One evening out of the blue, she received a text from the American. He was coming to Singapore for business and wondered if she would be keen to meet up.

She was pleasantly surprised by the text. It's been a while since they met that night when he broke her as a woman again and again in his office. She enjoyed it thoroughly. She felt like a wanted woman, even though her husband couldn't get enough of her. Having another man want her was different, something every woman desires.

Memories of that night came flooding back and she could feel moisture forming below. However, she had become more matured and was in better control of her urges, or so she thought.

Singapore.

The American landed a few days later and checked into a nice hotel along Orchard Road in Singapore.

It was a posh 5 Star hotel with butler service. As soon as he checked in, he texted my wife again, relentless in his pursuit of her, even though he was married and had a child at the time. To him, my wife was a special conquest.

My wife was in two minds about meeting up, remembering full well how the last two meetings ended. However, she felt more confident and matured than she was all though years ago and thought it won't be that easy for him this time.

She agreed to meet up with him for coffee. She figured without alcohol, there was less of a chance of reoccurrence of the previous meetings. She also had a backup plan, she would meet him just before a gym class so that she would have a reason to leave the meeting before anymore "mistakes" could occur. She had it all figured out.

Coffee.

It was the day of the meeting. As she had planned to join a gym class straight after his meeting with the American, she dressed up in her gym attire. She put on a pair of very short tights that barely covered her ass, perfect for the HIIT class she was to attend, a matching sports bra that showed too much cleavage and over it was a "barely there" tank top that showed a lot of her side boob. All the fashion these days. Little did she realise that her attire was a turn on for men. Under her tights was a pair of exercise thong to avoid VPL.

She arrived at the hotel coffee shop on time. It was a posh place and it was fairly empty being a weekday afternoon. The American was already there waiting for her, punctual as always.

He looked dashing, a little more matured than she remembered, with streaks of grey on both sides of his temple. He was well dressed with a nice linen shirt and loose khaki pants, perfect attire for the Singapore weather.

They greeted each other with a peck on the lips and sat down to catch up. He was different this time, more conservative in his demeanor and didn't try to come on to her. She learnt that he was happily married and had a child, which had changed him for the better. He was pleased to learn that my wife was the same and childbirth had made her more delicious than before. He noticed it, caught a few glances of her ample cleavage as they sat and chatted.

My wife was more at ease now, noticing that the American appeared to be less driven by his hormones. She was letting her guard down, listening intently to him describing his family life and before long was mesmerised by his eyes in the afternoon sun. It was a strange feeling. She wasn't supposed to feel this way but started to find herself sexually attracted to this calm, confident, mature and rugged handsome man sitting in front of her.

She lost track of time and soon realised she was going to be late for her class. She wanted to cut short the conversation but found it hard to bring herself to do it. She was too captivated by the American as he spoke in a calm and gentlemanly way.

As much as she wanted to stay, she decided it was time to leave for her class. She interrupted him in the middle of a topic and said she had to go. The American was disappointed but didn't insist she stayed. However, he did invite her to check his suite, which he said was one of a kind.

My wife, who felt more in control than before, agreed to his invite. Although she was late for her class, she did hear rave reviews about the suites of the St. Regis and decided to go have a quick peek. The American played it cool when she accepted and she felt assured by his reaction.

They then proceeded up to the suite.

The Suite.

The St. Regis was the newest hotel in Singapore at the time. It was said to be the first and only 6 Star Hotel in Singapore. The furniture in the room was Art Deco style, with ornate trims and legs, full plush carpet on the floors and the ceilings were covered in lighted panels that looked like glowing bronzed metal sheets.

My wife could tell that the hotel was special by looking at the offerings at the mini pantry and the little treats sprinkled around the room. The study room and bedroom were separated by the bathroom. In the living room / fobar area was a 3 seater sofa and single couch that looked like a mini throne, complete with gold trims running from the top of the backrest down to the legs.

The bathroom was all glass, partially visible from the living room, complete with full marble flooring, walls and counters.

My wife had not seen such a room before and was a little impressed. She could imagine herself enjoying the room very much if this were her stay, but it wasn't and it was time for her to go.

After admiring the very expensive looking coffee machine, she decided it was time and turned around to prepare to leave. To her surprise, the American was standing right behind her, dangerously close to her. He looked deep into her eyes and she looked back. "Here we go again." she thought to herself.

Without warning, the American embraced her and gave her a kiss. She did not kiss him back. This time, she was more prepared, more matured, more ready to resist, or so she thought.

As the American embraced her warmly and planted soft kisses on her lips, her thoughts started to change. She began to respond to the warmth of his lips, his firm, muscular arms around her and his scent. That was her weakness, the scent of the man. My wife had always loved the sweet musculine scent of man. The unmistakable musk of a man after an intense gym or sex session. It was almost like a drug to her. Everytime she took in that scent, she would go weak, and he was oozing the masculine aroma in abundance.

My wife stood still, enjoying the scent and the kisses the man was bestowing on her.

She was getting mesmerised. All the self control and discipline she thought she had melted away by this smouldering man in front of her. He was different now, less forceful than before, more respectful than before and she liked it.

For a moment she forgot she had to go and kissed his back softly. He pulled back and gave her a smile, before diving in to plant a deeper, wet kiss on her lips.

The Surrender.

My wife was now disarmed by the charms of this man. He was gentle, measured in his approach. Confident yet calm. Purposeful yet respectful. My wife grew weak, her will to resist faded away.

He began to grab my wife around the waist with his left arm, pulling her in gently. His right hand began to feel her back, starting with her sports bra and moving down slowly.

My wife responded and began to wrap her arms around his torso, which was broader than she remembered. He must have been working out too.

Slowly he moved his right hand down and felt a little of my wife's bare skin below her sports bra. Her top was loose and revealing, and it was easy to push aside to feel her back skin. She shuddered a little as his fingers made contact with her skin.

His hands continued down her back, reaching the waistband of her tights. He did not push his fingers into her tights as that would not be the polite thing to do. He continued downwards, feeling the contours of her perky bum, courtesy of childbirth and exercise. He liked the feel of my wife's body and continued to place his full palm on her ass cheek,gently grabbing it. My wife flexed a little, proudly showing off her toned bum.

While his hand roamed over her back, he managed to maintain a deep kiss with my wife. His tongue was now in her mouth, tasting her. She sucked on his tongue as it was pushed between her lips. That wasn't the only thing that she was going to taste that day.

He began to slowly move her sideways, to the wall of the room and pinned her against it. My wife was now trapped, sandwiched between the American and the soft velvet wall coverings of the hotel wall.

She was like a cornered prey, with nowhere to run or hide, but unlike a prey, she liked it.

As he grabbed her ass with his right hand, his left hand began to explore the rest of her body. It started with the back of her sports bra and slowly moved to the front, making contact slowly with her right boob from the inside of her tank top through the big arm holes.

My wife twitched as his fingers landed on her chest. He began to feel her ample bosom with his open palm. He could feel that she was fuller now than before and he liked it. My wife was now letting go, allowing the American to feel her up as he pleases. She was enjoying it, more than before as she was now becoming a willing participant.

The American's fingers moved gently over her left boob, kneading it as it reached the front of the boob. He could not feel her nipples as the material of the sports bra was thick, but soon found the zippers of the sports bra that was in between the bra cups. He began to slowly pull the zipper down.

My wife was now enjoying herself, totally forgetting that she had a class to attend. She was now fully leaned against the soft material of the wall covering, allowing the American full access to her body, enjoying every one of his fingers on him.

The American slowly lowered the zipper of her sports bra until it reached the bottom and unfastened, allowing my wife's full breasts to spring out from the cups of the sports bra. The American couldn't see my wife's beautiful, ample and perky breasts that have just been set free but could feel them from underneath her tank top. He began to reach for her nipples.

My wife's nipples changed after childbirth. they were now more perky and bigger, like two short cylindrical stumps. I have spent many hours sucking and teasing them with my mouth, lips and tongue and she enjoyed it. They are now easier to grab between the thumb and index finger, and she loved it when I did that to her, twisting and rolling them under my fingers.

The American soon discovered them and instinctively knew what to do with them. My wife moaned as her nipples were being held and played with. As she moaned, the American stuck his tongue deeper into her half open mouth.

The American knew he way around a womens' underwear. Expertly, he reached into the tank top of my wife and pulled the bra straps down each of her shoulders to her elbows. He then moved the sports bra down her back to allow the straps to fall out of her arms. The bra was now held by only her tank top, with the straps outside though the arm holes of her tank top. He then push the free straps back into the tank top and this allowed the sport bra to completely fall off on the ground around my wife's feet. He had removed her sports bra without removing her top.

My wife was now braless, back against the wall, with a pair of hands now roaming over her body. The american reached under her tank top and continued to play with her bare nipples with his fingers. He held on to each of them between his thumb and index finger and began to roll them like one would do a cigar. She was in ecstasy. her nipples were now slowly standing, her body was reacting to his every touch. She felt heat building up between her legs, at her groin area, even though she had hardly been touched there. Whatever he was doing was working at breaking down her inhibitions.

My wife arched back and pressed her arms against the wall, pushing her tits forward towards him. he was now massaging her full breasts under her tank top, while still holding on to her tender nipples. He pulled her tank top to one side, revealing an engorged nipple, and took in his mouth. She let out a soft moan as her nipple was being devoured. He began teasing, lick and sucking on the nipple, while still kneading the other with his fingers. She was completely losing it.

The Warmup.

My wife suddenly remembered that she had a class to go to, but it was too late. She was still sandwiched between a wall and the American, braless, a nipple in his mouth, her sex moistening up, her blood pumping, her muscles tensing up. She was getting a workout but a different kind.

He then proceeded to remove her tank top, moving it to her head. They got tangled up a little and the tank top was stretched, making a slight tearing sound. He stopped but she didn't want him to. She said to him, "Rip it off, if you like." He gave her a grin and started into her eyes when he heard that. With each of his strong hands on the collar of the tank top, he pulled the soft fabric apart while continuing to stare into her eyes for a reaction. The fabric fell apart with a tearing sound, and in moments, her breasts were fully exposed and available to the American.

She didn't want her tank top to end up in pieces. It was one of her favorites. However in the heat of the moment, she couldn't help herself. She wanted to feel the raw passion and desire of the American for her.

He was pleased with his handy work and dove head first into her chest area. His hand and his mouth attacked her bosoms like a wild animal, full of raw lust and passion. She moved her hands over her head and pushed against the wall, forcing her tits into his face. She began to twitch and shudder as her tits were being mauled, and started to work up a sweat.

She then moved her hand down to feel the American his groin area, he was getting erected. When he felt her hands on his member, he stopped momentarily to unbuckle his pants and let them fall to his feet.

He stepped back a little to give my wife room to explore his groin area. He was now in only his briefs, the thin fabric was the only thing that was concealing his raging hard on.

He moved his hands to her shoulder and began to slowly push her down, motioning her to get on her knees. She obliged and dropped to her knees on the thick soft carpet of the floor.

The American leaned against the wall with his hands outstretched, giving my wife some room and himself a good view of what's about to happen. He waited in anticipation for what's to come next.

My wife was now on her knees, topless, with a throbbing cock inches from her face with only a layer of thin fabric covering it.

She leaned in to kiss the throbbing cock over the briefs. It smelled good. He had obviously prepared for this. She then slowly moved her hands over his member, feeling the outline and form over the fabric.

Slowly, she reached up to the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down slowly to reveal the American's cockhead.

She was like a little girl opening a present. She was excited to see it again. She continued pulling until the cock was free and sprung out, hitting her softly on her cheeks. They both giggled.

She then slowly placed her hands on his lap and moved them slowly upwards. This caused him to tingle in excitement. Her hands made contact with his shaft and he shuddered again, obviously liking what's happening. She continued to move her hands up the shaft until it reached his cockhead and tip. She could feel his precum and took some to slowly spread them around his cock head. He moaned in pleasure.

She then leaned forward and planted soft kisses on his cock head. He twitched further in ecstacy. Slowly she stuck out her tongue and applied saliva to his cockhead and proceeded to do the same to his shaft when his cockhead was sufficiently moist.

Slowly she started to lather up the cock with his saliva. It was heavenly for the American as he tilted his head up and moaned in pleasure.

When the cock was sufficiently lubricated, my wife grabbed onto it and started slowly massaging it with her fingers. The American's cock twitched as this was being done to him. My wife then began to worship his cock.

My wife is a great cock sucker. She had honed her skills over the years practicing on men she had met. Since marriage, her practices had been limited to me. I would coach her on how I liked it and she would learn fast, getting better and better everything. She has a slow teasing style which i liked very much, to the point sometimes I would cum just from her teasing. She also had no troubling deep thrusting but slow teaseing was her favorite style.

The American was now enjoying an excellent blowjob from a very experienced MILF. He could tell she was better at it now and even before she took his cock in her mouth, he was on the verge of cumming several times. He was now leaning more on the wall, feeding his manhood to my wife who was on her knees giving him the full treatment that drives men crazy.

She was good, good enough to know when to hold back to prevent an ejaculation. He was in pleasurable agony, trying to hold in his cum, beads of sweat dripping down his shirt.

Worshipping the Queen.

The American decided to pull away panting to prevent himself from shooting out his load prematurely. My wife was pleased with her skills, having brought him to the edge so quickly.

He held my wife's hand and led her to the single seater couch in the living room. It looked more like a throne than a piece of hotel furniture, with two gold plated arms rests with round knobs at the end.

He motioned her to take a seat and continued to feed his throbbing cock to my wife, who took it into her mouth with pleasure, continuing where she left off.

He then asked her to stop and lean back onto the throne and proceeded to knee down in front of her between her legs. He leaned forward and dove into her chest, taking a nipple in his mouth. Slowly he began kissing her body, moving downward to her abdomen and waist.

When his lips reached the top of the waistband of her tights, he grabbed onto them and slowly pulled them down, planting soft kisses on the skin that was slowly being revealed.

My wife lifted up her bum to allow the tights to slip off, revealing her smooth satin sports thong, which was soaked by now. The American took her tights completely off and threw them aside. She was now naked except for the satin thong covering her sex.

The American then lifted her legs over the armrest of the throne, causing my wife to lean back onto the couch even more. Her legs were now spread open with the American kneeling between them facing her snatch. She was not in a flattering position and was completely vulnerable to him.

He slowly started to run his fingers up her outstretched legs starting from her knees. She felt tingles as his fingers made soft contact with her skin. Slowly he moved up her legs towards her inner thighs and proceeded further until he reached the fabric of the thong. She could feel that it was soaked. He used his index finger and moved the front part of her thong aside, revealing a nice pink, hairless pussy covered in a gooey mess of her cunt juice. He was almost there.

He looked up and saw the distinct mark of a C-section scar and assumed that her pussy had not gone through childbirth and was still probably tight. He can't wait to find out.

12