A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the fabric of the thing aside with one hand and with the other, began to explore her snatch with his fingers. He found her pussy lips, her clit, her asshole and made sure they were all smeared with her juice.

My wife was in ecstasy but at the same time felt totally exposed and vulnerable. She liked it. She felt a queen on a throne being serviced.

The American then leaned in to taste her juice covered sex. My wife was a little embarrassed but he wasn't. He went in, tongue sticking out and started to lap up the juices off her pussy. She was in heaven as her pussy lips and clit were teased by the roving tongue.

He moved around her groin area, making sure he tasted every bit of her most private parts except her clit. He was such a tease. He loved hairless snatches, so did my wife as she liked the sensation of her skin being touched without hair getting in the way.

After a few minutes of probing around with his tongue, he began to attack her clit. It was a nice pink little piece, not too vulgar, not too small, perfect for a tongue that knows what to do.

My wife moaned louder and louder as she clit was being pleasured, like the way I have always done so, but this time by a foreign tongue. It was wonderful, she felt like a queen on a throne being served by her sex slave.

She was building up to an orgasm when the American inserted two fingers into her, making her shriek a little. It was the push she needed to take her over the edge. She let out a loud scream as a massive wave of orgasm hit her body.

She thrashed on the couch but did her best to stay in position for the American as he continued to bring her to heaven. She was being broken as a woman, hit by wave after wave of pleasure. She giggled after the climax passed and the American giggled with her.

The Workout.

It was time to intensify the workout. My wife was perspiring but more was to come. The American slowly stood up, took off his shirt that was beginning to be moistened by his perspiration. He held her hand and led her to the huge bedroom with a king-sized bed designed for three.

In the bedroom, by the foot of the bed was a bench. The bed was especially high and had four ornately decorated posts.

The American motioned my wife to bend over on all fours by the edge of the bed next to the bench. He walked over slowly behind her and admired her perky ass that was now sticking in the air facing him. She felt like she was in one of her yoga poses, with a sex instructor giving her one to one training.

The American put both his ass on her ass and felt around, his fingers slowly exploring every curve and crevice of her bum area. He felt her thong, which was the last piece or garment she had on. It was soaked through and through.

Slowly, he began to pull her thong down, exposing her asshole and pussy to the cold air in the room. He didn't take it completely off, just left the thong bunched around her thighs just below her ass.

He bent down and placed the tip of his tongue on her ass hole. She twitched, waiting in anticipation as to what would happen next.

He gave her crevice a few licks to moisten it, then proceeded to feel up her asshole and pussy, mixing up the saliva and pussy juice, spreading them over the private area. He climbed on the bench of the bed, right behind her and positioned himself. He held onto his shaft and began probing her with his massive cockhead.

She loved it, being in a compromising position and explored. She could feel the pre-cum from his tip being smeared on her as the cockhead made contact with her more private parts. She was unable to move her legs as they were bound by the thong around her thighs.

He reached out for her waist and held onto her hips with both his hands. His cockhead was now resting on the opening of her pussy. She knew she was about to be penetrated by a cock bareback, but she didn't care, she wanted in.

With a slow firm thrust, the American entered my wife. She arched back as the massive mast slowly entered her. She left out a little scream as her body reacted to the invasion. It was smooth even though her pussy was being stretched. More pleasure than discomfort.

She had been fucked by him before but this time she is ready to enjoy it. Instead of being in his office, she was now in the safety and privacy of a 6 Star hotel room.

The American push as far as he could to reach her G-spot, and she let out a moan in reaction. He then slowly pulled himself out all the way, leaving only his cock head in her. 5 inches of man meat had fully moved in and out of her.

He repeated the motion, knowing how much women loved it. In and out he went, his shaft now beginning to glisten with the cunt juices. My wife was in ecstasy now, bent over and bound at her thighs, her perky and toned ass in the air, firm hands around her hips holding her in position and a massive beautiful cock going in and out of her soaked pussy.

The American picked up his pace and force, and began thrusting harder into my wife. She reacted with louder moans in unison with his thrusts. The American's erection got harder and harder as he ploughed again and again into my wife's gaping pussy. Sloppy noises came from her cunt everytime his piston entered her. He was now keeping his pace constant, to allow my wife reach her climax.

It was not long before my wife came. She reached out for a pillow on the bed and buried her face in it as she felt another massive wave of orgasm building up. She let out a loud scream into the pillow as she climaxed. This time, she was not afraid to express herself freely as she was in a safe environment.

My wife shuddered as wave after wave of orgasm went through her body. The American didn't let up and continued to plough her but gradually slowed down to allow her to enjoy the sensation.

Perspiration was dripping down my wife's temples. She was getting a workout despite missing her class. the American paused as he sensed that the last wave of orgasm had passed through my wife. She slumped into the pillow panting, juices dripping down the inner thighs. slowly he pulled himself out of her, his cock head making a pop sound as it exited her pussy.

He checked her pussy. it was in a hot mess full of juice. It also looked a little sore but still looked delicious. He was not done.

The Final Workout.

The American helped my wife into the center of the bed. her thong was still bunched up around her thighs. He slowly slipped them off to free up my wife's legs. She slumped onto the bed smiling, knowing that her workout is not over yet.

The American climbed over my wife and planted a deep kiss on her lips. By now, my wife was completely ready to surrender to him, having climaxed a number of times under him. She wanted to get up to repay him by giving him another blowjob but he pressed her down, asking her to relax.

He then parted her legs and climbed in between them in a kneeling position. my wife could now see his whole torso with nicely toned pecs and abs with a little hair. He was holding onto his massive erection, cockhead coated with juice and veins throbbing along the side of his shaft. He wasn't wearing a condom but by now my wife didn't care.

My wife parted her legs and bent her knees, feeling the hot mess of a pussy with her fingers, suggestively. He placed his cockhead on the opening of her gaping pussy and began teasing her. She wanted him inside her, badly, to feel the massive waves of orgasms again.

Slowly, he eased himself into her effortlessly, his dick sliding smoothly with the help of her juices. He began to lean forward onto her, pinning her down gently. with his left hand, he grabbed both her wrists and held them above her head, making her lean back and thrust her massive bosom into his chest. He could feel her erected nipples poking into him.

He then reached up with his right hand and shoved something into my wife's mouth. It was her soaked thong. He then moved his right arm under her left knee and lifted, spreading her wider, allowing him to fall deeper into her.

My wife was now pinned down under the American, her wrists held up above her head, her leg left spread by the strong right arm of the American with her thong stuffed into her mouth. She was completely immobile and helpless now.

The American began thrusting into her, pushing onto her G-spot with every thrust. She had never felt like this before. so exposed, so helpless, with something so deep inside her. It was an unbelievable feeling.

The American thrusted harder and faster. Lovemaking was now changing to fucking. He pushed harder and harder, until my wife began to feel the massive bed move to his rhythm. He was now building up sweat which trickled down his chest.

My wife didn't protest even though she was being held down and roughly fucked. She was enjoying the raw passion on display. everytime his cock head hit her G-spot, she let out a muffled scream. it was the first time she was being fucked like this by someone besides her husband. Soon she was overcome by another massive orgasm.

The American fucked her rough for a good fifteen minutes, keeping a constant pace with his good stamina. She must have had around five rounds of orgasms, pinned under him, letting out muffled screams everytime she did. She was weakening.

The American began to pick up pace further as he headed towards a climax. My wife could sense it and got worried as he was not wearing a condom, even though she was on the pill. She began to struggle a little but it was in vain, the American was too strong for her.

The American was about to reach his climax. He let go of her wrists and moved his hand to cover her mouth, with the thong still stuffed in it. He thrusted hard with a massive grunt and shot a huge load into her belly. My wife panicked for a moment and she felt his hot spunk filling up inside her. She tried to move but couldn't.

He held her down in position and proceeded to shoot load after load into her, until she stopped resisting. He let out a final grunt and collapsed on her, panting. He then pulled himself out, allowing his overflowing cum to flow out of her pussy.

He looked in her eyes and said, "I am sorry but I couldn't control myself. I got checked last week and I am all clear to don't worry."

My wife was relieved to hear it. she felt it was partly her fault as she could have stopped him earlier but didn't.

She took the thong out of her mouth, got up and walked to the bathroom with a massive creampie flowing down her thighs. She was perspiring like she just did a gym class. In a way, it was a good workout.

As she was cleaning up, she smiled to herself with a massive feeling of sexual satisfaction. This time, she didn't feel guilty. She was matured enough to know that this was purely sexual, purely physical, no love, just dirty sex, and she needed it from time to time. She knew she had found the perfect person to give it to her.

She cleaned up and was ready to leave. She had unknowingly spent 2 hours with the American and her gym class was almost over. She put on a fresh change of clothes, came out of the bathroom to see the American still in bed stroking his massive cock. she walked over to give him a kiss, telling him she was fine and left.

The Aftermath

As my wife left the hotel, she smiled to herself thinking about what had just happened. a naughty side of her was emerging. She met up with the American a few more times after that over the years and everytime it was for wild, rough sex between to consenting adults.

One day my wife decided to tell me all about it, when our relationship was in a good, steady place. I was a little upset at first when she told me but leaving her never crossed my mind. I knew that she had a naughty side in her when i met her and i guess this never changed. In a way I am glad she found a way to fulfil her desires without damaging the family. The thoughts of her with the American also turned me on, knowing how sexy my wife was and how she could turn men to beasts.

I told her I was okay with it but on one condition, I wanted to meet this American one day just to make sure everything was fine. Deep down inside, I had other ideas.

12