A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 04

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF meets her FWB with her husband.
4.1k words
4.41
6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had arrived.

My wife's FWB was in town for business and I insisted that we meet up to 'sort things out', not that I minded their purely sexual arrangements after many nights of endless sexual pleasure from my wife while recalling her sexcapades with him.

He was again checking into the St. Regis, still the poshest hotel in Singapore at the time, and the "scene of crime" where she was taken bareback by him for the first time.

He had a busy couple of days but had agreed to host us for drinks at the lobby bar.

I was excited but she was nervous, fearing that the meeting could end up badly for us. However, I was not at all angry or jealous anymore, but excited and intrigued with the meeting. It was like meeting someone that I have heard so much about for the first time, which was exciting to me.

The evening came and my wife was getting ready. I told her to dress sexily so as not to disappoint her friend. She put on a short black dress that wasn't too formal and a sexy set of lingerie underneath, at my request. She looked smoking hot, someone I would love to fuck as well if I didnt knew her.

The Meet Up.

We arrived at the bar on time and the American was already there sipping on a glass of gin and tonic, made from a bottle of my favorite Japanese gin. The American had good choice of alcohol and women, I thought to myself.

We greeted each other like matured men do, in a calm and friendly way. My wife breathed a sigh of relief, glad that there were no fisticuffs or anything like that.

My wife had come clean with the American prior to the meeting. She had told me everything about them and assured her I was fine with it. I wasn't going to raise the matter until he did, so as to avoid any awkwardness. His excellent

choice of drink had something to do with my decision I guess.

My wife sat on the bar stool next to the American and I stood next to her on the other side so that she was between us. He poured us both drinks and we proceeded with friendly banter, mostly about mundane things and nothing about the sexcapdes they have had.

As the drinks flowed, we warmed up to each other each other, like old friends. The American was funny and charming, and I could see how he was able to charm the panties off my wife. Soon my wife was getting intoxicated, clearly enjoying herself in the company of two men who have given her so much love and pleasure. Her fears of an uneasy encounter was unfounded and she was having a good time.

As the night wore on, the laughter became louder and there was more touching between us. We were both touching her and she liked it, like a diva getting all the attention to herself.

As the inhibitions disappeared, the conversation started to get raunchy. I was a little tipsy myself and starting to move to more intimate topics. I began to joke about my wife, teasing her about her body and her skills on bed, dropping innuendos everywhere. The American picked up the cue and did the same. The conversations started to get dirty, in a complimentary way to my wife. He even thought that my wife could handle more than one man if she had the chance. I was intrigued by the thought.

She was starting to get embarrassed but went along as it was better than boring discussions on football.

As the conversation began to focus more and more on my wife, like she wasn't there, we began to get more and more bold with our touches. I was feeling my wife up and down her back, occasionally grabbing her ass, while the American on the other side with his hand on her lap, as she sat in between us on the high stool. My wife kept pulling her dress down as it was running up her lap, but she gave up after a few drinks, allowing the front of her panties to be partially exposed.

Soon my wife was beginning to feel very relaxed, so relaxed that she didn't react to us touching her everyone. The American soon had his hand under her dress from the front and I had my hand down the back of her dress.

The American, flustered but still sober, then suggested that we take the party upstairs, where it was more comfortable and private. I immediately agreed, without consulting my wife. She was too tipsy to respond to the question anyway.

We finished up and quickly left the bar and headed to the American's suite.

In the Suite.

On the way up, my wife was happy like a little bird, giggling as we went up the lift. She was leaning on me and I was feeling up her ass with my hands up her dress. She was getting moist.

In the lift, I exchanged looks with the American without my wife noticing. It was a smile, a wink and a nod, just enough to assure him that everything was alright. That was followed by a devilish grin from both of us. Words were not needed between guys with the same dirty mind.

Once in the room, my wife headed straight for the sofa to make herself comfortable. she was a little too comfortable as her dress slipped up to her upper thighs revealing her G-string but she didn't care. The American proceeded to make us more drinks and turned on some music. I headed for the throne-like couch that I had heard so much about.

The American passed my wife a drink, something stronger than the red wine she had earlier and he served me a gin and tonic that I liked so much. I have a feeling he and I are going to get along fine.

He settled himself down on the sofa next to my wife, putting his hand on her lap. She did not react and was totally at ease about it.

The conversation and drinks flowed and soon my wife was tipsy and the American and I were getting horny.

My wife's favorite song came on and I decided to get things moving along by asking my wife to give us a little dance. At this point she was game with anything.

My wife is a pretty decent dancer and I loved watching her dance, especially with strange men at the bar, something that got her into trouble one night. That was another story.

My wife got up and began to move suggestively like no one was watching, by herself with her eyes closed, intoxicated with alcohol and music.

The American took the chance and stood up to dance with her. They danced close, like lovers on a dance floor. He had his arms around her waist, grabbing her ass through the soft material of her little black dress. She liked it.

I was watching their every move and wanted to bring things to the next level, so I quietly came up from behind my wife and feeling her up from behind. Stealthily, I slowly pulled the zipper of her dress down, without her knowing it.

My wife probably didn't feel it but the back of her dress was completely undone except for a fastener around the back of her collar. The American, who still had his arms around her, held her dress together. I sat back down on the throne as signaled the American to do the rest.

He deftly reached up the fastener of her dress and unhooked it, allowing my wifes dress to completely fall to the ground. My wife was caught by surprise and didn't manage to catch the dress in time, resulting in her standing in her sexy lace lingerie in front of us.

It was a beautiful sight. My wife, in sexy lingerie, standing in her heels trying to cover herself with her hands. The heels had made the calves and butt perky, the alcohol had made her skin blush and her nipples standing probably due to the cold air in the room.

I was getting an erection watching her. The American then proceeded to hold her hands and move them apart to expose her perfect tits held up by a very sexy lacy bra that accentuated her cleavage.

My wife's eyes were half closed and enjoying the attention. The American then moved my wife's hand down to his groin for her to feel his erection, and proceeded to wrap his arms around her again, this time reaching down to grab her bare ass cheeks that were not covered by the G-string she was wearing.

It was an erotic sight, seeing my beautiful wife in the arms of another man, being sensually felt up by him. I was getting erected and had to ease my discomfort by removing my jeans. The American saw me and did the same. He unbuckled his pants to allow them to fall to ground, revealing his briefs that were holding in his erection. My wife felt the smooth material of his briefs and began caressing his manhood through the fabric.

At this point, I stood up, took off my shirt and walked up to behind my wife and began to caress her body as well. she liked it and turned around to give me a half smile. She was now feeling very special, like a birthday girl at her own party, getting all the attention from her subjects. Four hands were now on her body, softly exploring every inch of her.

I held her hand and led her to the sofa and sat her down in the middle. The American and I sat down on either side of her and continued to feel her up. I pulled her chin towards me and gave her a kiss. While I was doing that, the American proceeded to cup her boobs over the lacy fabric of her bra.

After a minute, I broke the kiss and turned her chin to face the American and he took over with a kiss. It was my turn to feel her up and this time I gently ran my fingers up her thighs to her sex, teasing her. She loved it.

She turned her head left and right to take turns to kiss us and we continued to touch her all over with our hands. She moaned with every touch.

I then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Slowly, I and the American pulled down her bra straps followed by her bra to reveal a gorgeous pair of full bosoms. her nipples were standing from all the arousal she was getting. The American took off her bra gently and brought it up to his face for a deep sniff. She smelled of roses.

The American and I then proceeded to lower our mouths to her boobs for a taste. My wife leaned back and outstretched her arms around our necks to welcome us in.

Slowly, we ran over the curves of her boobs with our tongues, making our way to her nipples. We then took each nipple in our mouths and sucked on them. My wife leaned back and moaned as we did that to her. She was now in heaven and had totally lost control.

We then began to grab each boob with our hand and sucked on a nipple each, kneading and massaging the boob gently. My wife moaned in pleasure. We rotated between hard and soft sucking, teasing my wife as she moaned more and more loudly.

I stopped sucking her nipple and offered it to the American and he gladly took a boob in each hand. I moved down between my wife's legs and began to slowly pull down her G-string. It slipped off easily and in no time I was face to face with my wife's beautiful, bare snatch.

The American was now preoccupied with my wife's bosom, grabbing each one of them in his hand and sucking on them in turn. My wife continued to lean her headher back, arms outstretched and moaning to the sucking action of the American.

I reached up the legs of my wife and found the opening of her pussy, which was coated with her juice. All the teasing is taking effect on her. I gently parted her pussy lips and dove in face first to lick her clit.

When she felt my tongue on her clit, she slid down the sofa slightly and widened her legs, to allow me better access.

My wife loved oral and has trained me to do it the way she likes it. She loves to be teased on her clit slowly before fingers are added into her pussy and asshole. I did the usual and she moaned louder than ever, probably by the service that the American was giving her tits.

I inserted two fingers into her as usual and moved it just the way she liked it. She let out a scream as she came and convulsed as she was hit by wave after wave of climax. We were just getting started.

Tag Teamed.

My wife just had her first orgasm for the night and I was sure there would be more to come. Tonight is going to be special for her. She will be getting a double dose of love from us, the men in her life.

I proceeded to help her put her on all fours over the sofa, with her ass in the air and her forearms resting on the top of the backrest of the sofa.

The American and I stood back to admire her form for a bit. She was gorgeous. Stark naked, inner thighs dripping with her cunt juice, head rested on top of the sofa backrest, full make up and her heels still strapped onto her feet.

I moved to her ass and gave it a good feel, running my fingers up between the butt cheeks, from her pussy to her as crack, smearing her juice all over. She was ready. I told the American to come over and have a feel as I moved over to the back of the sofa to face my wife.

My wife was resting her chin on the top of the backrest of the sofa. Though she had just cum and had been molested and teased all over, she still looked beautiful, her hair still glorious, her make up still intact and lipstick still in place, but not for long.

I leaned forward towards the backrest of the sofa, moving my groin area dangerously close to my wife's face. She gave me a smile and reached out to touch my erection, I pulled down my briefs to allow my penis to spring out, touching her face. She caressed my dick, pulling my cock head to her mouth and kissing it. My pre-cum began to ooze out with her touch. She put her right index finger on the tip of my cock and spread the pre-cum around.

As she was doing that, the American positioned himself behind my wife and pulled down his briefs as well, revealing his erected penis.

My wife wasn't exaggerating when she told me he had a nice tool. It was thick, long, hairless and pink. No wonder she was so hooked on it.

My wife took my cock head in her mouth, pleasuring me in earnest, unaware of what was happening behind her.

The American held onto his shaft, aiming his cock head straight at my wife's dripping pussy opening and signaling to me that he was ready, seeking permission and assistance at the same time from me.

With my cock in my wife's mouth, I slowly placed my hands on her shoulder, ready to hold her down and gave the American a nod. The American got my signal and suddenly grabbed onto my wife's hips and suddenly thrusted deep, fast and forcefully into my wife's soaked pussy. First time tonight she was being penetrated and it was by the American and without warning. I held my wife down onto the backrest as she let out a muffled scream, almost gagging on my cock.

The American's dick slipped into her sloppy pussy, which was being slowly stretched by the girth of the member. He pushed himself deep into her and reached her G-spot. She twitched and shuddered. As before, he pulled all the way out and pushed himself all the way in again.

It was beautiful, my wife was now bent over the sofa and spit roasted by me and another man suddenly, catching her by surprise.

The American continued to thrust deeply in and out of my wife, until she stopped struggling and began to enjoy the invasion. Her moans got louder and she was in unison with the American. Within five minutes, she reached another climax, letting out a muffled scream with my dick in her mouth.

The American slowed to give my wife a breather, before starting up again. His stamina was impressive and his form was perfect. My wife arched her back like she was in one of her yoga poses, except she was naked and being invaded at both ends.

After my wife came three times in quick succession, I signaled the American to switch spaces.

He nodded and pulled out of my wife. His dick was totally coated in my wife's juices. I continued to hold my wife in position as he walked over.

I stood aside and gave him some space. He held the shaft of his massive cock and guided his head to my wife's lips. She readily parted her lips and took the member in, slurping up all the juices on it.

I moved behind my wife and penetrated her. Her pussy was gaping, soaked and sore. Entering her wasn't difficult.

The American and I started pumping my wife again. She started shuddering and jerking to the penetrations which by now was in unison.

The American then placed his hand on the back of my wife's head and started pulling her head towards him. She gagged as she was being face fucked by the massive cock. Given the size of his member, I guessed that it must have reached the back of her throat.

I pumped harder at the sight of my wife being force fed the massive cock, but I stopped after five minutes just to see if she was alright.

The American pulled out and did the same. My wife was smiling, juices and saliva dripping out from the corner of mouth, lipstick ruined and makeup running, but she was still smiling.

The Boys' Playtime.

My wife may have had her fair share of fun tonight but not us. We both were still erected and wanted more. We helped my wife up to her feet and led her to the massive bed. I spread her arms and legs until she was in a spread eagle position and stood aside. I then told the American to help himself, which he did.

He climbed onto the bed and mounted my wife, who was now semi-conscious and was exhausted from the orgasms she had been having.

I sat myself down on a sofa at the corner of the bedroom to watch the show. The American was now having his way with my wife, fucking her relentless in all positions, including missionary, doggy style, prone bone position and more. He would let my wife cum at each position before switching.

It was like watching a live prom movie starring my wife. I had my dick in my hand the whole time, stroking it, keeping it hard and spreading pre-cum over my cock head.

After around 20 mins of intense fucking, and my wife cumming a good five times or so, the American was ready to cum. He signalled for me to take over and climbed off the bed, showing off his engorged member that was glistening in juices. He had wanted me to fill my wife's pussy before he did, out of respect.

I climbed in between the legs of my wife and positioned myself. She looked like a totally satisfied and spent woman. I mounted her, spread her legs with my arms and entered her.

I leaned forward to give her a deep kiss as I entered her and she kissed me back. I made love to her slowly, gently and sensually, and she loved it. She wrapped her arms around me as I slowly entered her again and again. It was the kind of loving making that she likes when she is with me. I whispered to her asking if she was alright. She smiled and nodded to me. She then said, "Thank you" and giggled like a little girl.

I continued to make gentle love to her and proceeded to fill her vagina with my seed. Though exhausted, she was still able to constrict her pussy around me and cum again.

The American was watching us, his engorged cock in his hand, awaiting his turn.

As I shot the final load into her, I gave her a kiss and stood up, allowing the American to take over. He didn't need a second invitation and took his position between her legs. He mounted her and entered her. He didn't care that my wife's pussy was filled with juice and cum. Some of the gooey mess flowed out as he entered her. We were now taking turns on my wife as she laid on the bed, spread eagled, allowing us to have our way with her and totally surrendering herself to us.

I moved to the other side of the bed above my wife and held her hands, as the American took up position between my wife's outspread legs. He put his arms under each of her knees and spread her legs further apart.

The American was on his knees, half seating on his calves. His body was upright and his arms were lifting each of my wife's legs. My wife had full view of the upper body of the man who is about to fuck her.

With his eyes on my wife's face, the American penetrated her, enjoying the view of her facial reaction as he invaded her while being held down by me.

My wife screamed in ecstasy as he went balls deep in her, stretching out her pussy. I held down her hands tightly over her head as the American began quicken his pace, gyrating his hips forward and backwards as he pushed himself into her. Sweat began to trickle down his chest as he invaded the pussy of the woman being held down in front of him.

12