A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was building up to a badly needed climax. With a loud grunt, the American then leaned forward over my wife, pinned her down with his chest and shot load after load into my wife's belly. My wife was completely helpless, not being able to do anything with her arms held and body pinned down as she is being filled with cum from a second man tonight.

It was an unforgettable scene. My wife, naked and helpless, used as a vessel for our sexual pleasure. I could see the muscles of the American flex as he pumped the final load into my wife.

My wife and the American giggled at each other and kissed. By now I have built up another erection watching them and was ready to go again, but I think my wife had had enough.

The American pulled out from my wife, his dick now covered in a complete mess of cunt juicy and our cum. He sat on the sofa and rested. I took my wife's hand and led her to the bathroom to clean up.

The Aftermath.

As we stepped into the shower together, I gently cleaned the juice, sweat and spunk off my wife. Her pussy was sore and her makeup ruined, other than that she was fine. She had been thoroughly fucked hard, sexually pleasured and satisfied by two men for an hour but has come out relatively unscathed.

She had a good time, aroused, pleasured and protected by two men that cared for her. She smiled at me, kissed me and whispered, "Thank you."

We dressed up, exited the bathroom and saw the American had put on a robe and having a post sex drink.

We thanked him for his hospitality and left the suite for home.

On the way home, I kept replaying what had happened. The meeting went better than expected and I had a feeling my wife could have taken on more than the both of us in one night. Something to keep in mind for the future.

12