A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 08

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF visits a special spa with her FWB.
3.8k words
4.57
7.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few months since we had fun with our new FWBs in the jacuzzi of their gorgeous penthouse.

The Hostess and my wife had been in touch on text message, chatting about girlie stuff and sex. They longed to be together again for more fun. The ladies' relationship had progressed into a very unique one. Although they had not known each other for a long time and lived in different cities, they hit it off over common topics. They never really probed into each others backgrounds or other personal stuff and focused more on things like sex, which suited my wife well as she never got to speak about this kind of things with her regular friends.

Sex with my wife had been good since our last Bangkok trip where we first met our new FWBs. I had also been enjoying the video of my getting gang banged but her American FWB and his friend. It never fails to turn me on watching the scenes again and again.

The Visit.

One day, my wife received a text from the Hostess saying that she would be in town for a short visit. Her husband was not able to make the trip but she would be delighted if she could meet up with my wife for coffee or maybe even a spa session. My wife was thrilled. She looked forward to it like a person meeting up with a long lost friend and lover.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when the Hostess arrived. She came around in a chauffeured car to pick my wife up for an afternoon meet up. They headed for a coffeeshop in a posh hotel for high tea and gossip. The Hostess was feeling a little tired from the flight in and suggested a spa session for the both of them. My wife readily agreed, knowing how much she needed one as well. The Hostess made a quick phone call and they were set.

The Spa.

The spa was located in the secluded part on the East side of Singapore, near the airport. It was nestled among lush greenery and was a five minute drive in from the main road. It was very private and apparently had a very small, exclusive client's list.

The ladies were greeted by a very well dressed lady manager when they arrived. The Hostess was obviously a regular and high valued client of the spa based on the friendly exchange between her and the lady manager.

The ladies were led through a door at the end of the corridor onto a path in a lush garden. The path was long and meandering and led to a stand alone building, about 50 meters away from the main building. In the building was the private room where the therapy was to be carried out. The room was surrounded by presumably sound proof double layered glass all round and had gorgeous views of the sea, but was private enough as it was obscured from view from the outside by beautiful shrubbery.

In the middle of the room were two high-tech massage beds with legs supports that looked like a bed for childbirth. My wife assumed, they must be for advanced physiotherapy. Next to the massage beds by the wall was a large 3 seater sofa. The room was already filled with aromatic scents, making my wife relaxed and ready for pampering.

The lady manager left and asked the ladies to get ready as the therapists would be coming in shortly.

The Hostess stripped naked and wrapped a towel around her. My wife followed suit. The Hostess was pleased that my wife could join her as she always felt alone coming here by herself, and asked my wife to enjoy herself as it was the Hostess' treat. The ladies sat on the individual beds and awaited the arrival of the therapists.

The Therapists.

Before long, there was a knock on the door. The Hostess acknowledged and in walked two male therapists. They closed the heavy door behind them, cutting off all sounds from the outside, and greeted the ladies in heavily accented English.

My wife was a little surprised as she had expected the therapists to be female. What surprised her even more was that the therapists walked straight to the Hostess to give her a hug and a kiss on the lips. My wife was slightly taken aback and quickly suspected that the relationship between the Hostess and the therapists were more than professional.

My wife had a look at the therapist and found them a little unusual. They were both Asian, almost Korean looking, handsome, tall, well-built, well-groomed, well-dressed in matching uniforms and were polite. If not for the uniformed, they would have looked like they belonged in a Korean boy band.

They politely asked the ladies to lie face down on the massage beds and

helped the ladies cover up with the towel they had on. The towel was big but barely covered the ladies from the back to their asses.

The therapists then began their treatment, applying oils on the ladies backs before firmly massaging the oils over their skins. Very soon, the ladies were in bliss, enjoying the pampering.

The Therapy.

The therapist began focusing on all parts of the ladies bodies, working on their shoulders, their feet, moving up to their calves, knees and thighs. They moved the towels down to their bums and worked on the backs, except the area between their waists and thighs. When all other parts of their bodies were sufficiently rubbed with smooth aromatic oils, the therapists asked if they could proceed further and the Hostess said yes.

Without warning, the therapists pulled away their towels, leaving their tight and perky bums exposed. The Hostess didn't react as though she was expecting it but my wife was a little surprised but managed to compose herself.

The therapists then applied more oils onto the back of the ladies thighs and started rubbing upwards, slowly making their way up to the ladies bums. Their fingers began to focus on the ladies thighs, moving inwards and upwards to the area between the thighs and groin area.

My wife started to feel a little insecure with where the therapists were touching as it was unusual for a massage therapy, but they were so good with their hands that they made my wife feel very comfortable, easing away her fears and tension. She started to feel aroused.

My wife did not say anything and let the therapist continue. Her therapist started getting bolder and bolder and began to rub his fingers higher up her thighs along her groin area and her ass crack. They were very professional and she did not feel like she was being molested, more like she was being pampered. The therapist then poured oil on her lower back and began to rub it down her ass crack, stopping just short of her pussy opening. My wife let out a soft moan and began to feel herself moistening up.

My wife turned her head to face the Hostess and she could see the Hostess shuddering as she let out louder and louder moans. Her therapist was doing more than just massaging her.

My wife was snapped back into attention when she started to feel both the hands of her therapist moving up her inner thighs and edging closer to her sex. He then whispered in my wife's ear to check if she was okay. My wife nodded.

With that, the therapist moved his fingers upwards and made contact with my wife's pussy lips. She moaned and tried to relax as her sex was now being teased. The therapist added more oil and continued to focus his attention on my wife's most sensitive areas, the part from her asshole to her pussy. My wife was in ecstasy and started to get really wet.

The therapists were good. They had only worked on the ladies from behind and already got them to moan with pleasure. They were well trained, applying the right amount of pressure and knowing where to touch to extract maximum pleasure for the ladies. Soon, both ladies were moaning to their touches.

My wife then heard the Hostess whisper, "more" to her therapist and that followed by a loud moan from her. Her therapist was now fingering the Hostess as my wife could hear the distinct sounds of fingers entering a sloppy pussy.

My wife slowly parted her legs to give her therapist more access but did not give him permission to penetrate her and he didn't, being the professional, respectful service provider he was.

Soon the Hostess reached her first climax. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as a tidal wave of orgasm hit her.

My wife was in awe, seeing how the therapist had made the Hostess cum just by using his fingers. She had a hard time focusing on the Hostess as she was begining to feel her own sex heating up from the touches of her therapist.

The Hostess let out a final scream as the last wave of orgasm flowed through her body. She turned to my wife and smiled embarrassingly. The Hostess then got up and laid down on the back, exposing her full frontal to the therapist. She had no inhibition whatsoever and was focused on enjoying what was to come next.

Her therapist leaned in to give the Hostess a wet kiss and continued with his therapy, this time focusing on the front of the Hostess. My wife was content to just remain lying face down on the massage bed, enjoying the teasing rubs of her therapist. She was not ready to turn over and reveal her naked body yet.

The Hostess' therapist then placed a warm mask over the eyes of the Hostess and began working on the Hostess' tight body. He started rubbing oil from her neck, down to her chest, focusing on the curves of her bosom. He gave her perky nipples a little attention, twiddling them between his thumbs and index fingers, making the Hostess moan.

He then proceeded past her abdomen and made his way down to her groin area, touching her everywhere except her sex, mercilessly teasing her.

Her therapist then poured an excess amount of oil on her pubic area and began massaging it, moving his fingers from her ass hole up to her clit. The Hostess moaned as she was being teased.

The therapist then massaged the Hostess clit with his left hand index finger and inserted two of his right hand fingers into the sloppy pussy of the Hostess, who let out a loud moan.

My wife continued to watch the Hostess getting pleasure and by then was herself very wet from the show and the massage she was receiving herself. She could feel the therapist massaging her groin area more and more, trying hard to avoid touching her pubic area since she had not given permission to him.

My wife's bliss was interrupted by a loud scream from the Hostess as a massive orgasm flowed through her. The Hostess shuddered and twisted in ecstasy as her therapist held her down with his hands on her pubic area, making sure her climax was complete.

The Hostess' orgasm finally subsided and she slumped down onto the massage bed exhausted. She was done. She pulled her therapist close and whispered into his ear, before proceeding to step off the massage bed and put on a bathrobe. She then poured herself a glass of white wine and sat herself down on the couch to rest.

The Full service.

The Hostess' therapist then moved over to my wife's table and positioned himself on the opposite side of the other therapist. He lathered up his hands with oils and proceeded to rub my wife's back as her groin area was still being massaged by her therapist. My wife was now getting full service from both therapists at the same time.

The therapists were now on each side of my wife, rubbing her with four hands, two from her leg up and the other two from her shoulder down. She was in bliss. Slowly the hands all converge at her ass and groin area, touching and rubbing everywhere except her pussy. It was the worst kind of tease and it was working on her. My wife was getting soaked at the bottom.

The therapists were disciplined and respectful, resisting the urge to touch my wife's privates without permission, but the permission came from somewhere else.

The Hostess then cheekily told the therapist to give her the full service. With that order, the therapists helped my wife up to allow her to turn over. As this was her first time, they covered her front with a towel. As my wife maneuvered into a lying position on her back, she could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. The towel over my wife barely covered her nipples and pubic areas, but maintained her modesty.

For the first time, my wife had a good look at the therapist and they were better looking than she expected. Before she could look further, one of the therapists put a warm mask over her eyes to help her relax. It also heightened her senses of what's to come.

The Special Service.

My wife was now naked, covered only by a towel over her chest and pubic areas, lying face up on a massage table with two hunkng therapists about to give her one of their special services as ordered by the Hostess, who was sipping white wine by the coach watching the proceeding.

Again, the therapists lathered up their hands with oils and rubbed over her skin. They were both coordinated in movement, starting from her feet and making their way up. No part of her body was missed. They made sure every inch of her was covered. When they reached her groin area they paused and moved to her temples and made their way down from there. Slowly, her neck down to her chest area was covered in oil, making her skin glisten and slippery. Again, they stopped short at her breasts.

The therapists then took positions one either side of my wife and placed their hand on her thighs and chest from either side. Then at the same time, they proceeded to rub oils on parts of her body under the towel, making my wife twitch a little as the sensitive bits were being touched. Slowly, they moved their hands towards my wife's private parts, her nipples, her pussy and her ass, making her shudder more as she was teased.

My wife's body was betraying her, reacting to their every touch. The therapists leaned close to the sides of the tables as they moved their hands over her body, focusing on the areas under the towel.

With my wife's eyes covered, she couldn't see what was going on but could feel every touch as her senses were heightened. Her arms were by her side on the massage table and she could feel the therapists leaning onto her, making contact.

My wife didn't know what came over her but she instinctively moved her arms upwards and they brushed against the therapists groin areas. Their penises were erected. My wife reached up with her hands for a feel of the erected cocks of the therapists. They did not flinch when my wife felt their manhood and continued with the therapy.

My wife became bolder and started to massage the cocks in her hand, not knowing this was the signat the therapists needed. She immediately felt two fingers enter her slick and sloppy pussy. She let out a moan and grabbed the cocks in her hand. As she began to stroke the erected cocks over the thin fabric of the uniforms, she felt more and more fingers on her pubic areas. The therapists were now adjusting their treatment to her touch.

Soon, the fingers in her pussy started pushing in deeper and more fingers began to explore her pubic area, rubbing and touching her groin, her asshole and her clit. The fingering made her cum easily and she let out a moan as a wave of orgasm hit my wife.

The therapists stepped away for a moment to give my wife some time to recover from her first orgasm. When they returned to the massage bed, my wife noticed something was different, their jogger pants were missing and she was now touching their bare erected penises. The therapists had undressed in those short moments.

My wife now had naked erected penises in each of her hands to play with. They felt smooth, not a single hair on them. They were long, around 5 inches each. Pre-cum was oozing out from the tips of the cocks and she did her best to spread them around the cock head.

As my wife massaged the penises in her hands, the therapists continued their expert work on my wife's body, quickly bringing her to the brink of another climax with just their fingers. Before long, my wife reached another orgasm. She let out another scream as her legs and toes flexed and extended while her body tensed up.

My wife had never cum in this way before. The mask over her eyes enhanced her senses. The fingers over her allowed all her sensitive parts of her body to be teased and aroused at the same time. It was overwhelming for her but the best is yet to come.

The Finale.

As my wife was recuperating from another orgasm, her mask was suddenly removed from her eyes and so was her towel. She was now able to see the therapists as they stood over her. One of them then moved to the top of the bed while the other moved to the other end.

The therapists placed their strong hands on her shoulder and her legs. They both started rubbing her in unison, slowly moving towards her bare breasts and pussy. The one above her head reached forward and gentle pinched her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. The other reached out for her pussy and started rubbing her clit. My wife did not have time to react and just put her arms down and let them do what they wanted.

My wife then heard a soft machine buzzing sound and felt the bottom half the massage bed move. The portion where her legs were started to move apart, opening up her legs with it until my wife was in the child birth position. My wife's bum was now slightly over the bottom edge of the bed with her pussy fully exposed to the cool air of the room and the therapist who was now standing between her legs. By then, my wife had had a few orgasms and was ready for more.

The therapist above her head then leaned closer to my wife. She opened her eyes and could see the therapist's erected cock just above her face. Tempted, she reached her hands above her head to grab the cock and started stroking it. The therapist assisted her by applying some massage oils on his shaft. My wife was really tempted to put the delicious looking cock head into her mouth but resisted.

Both the therapists transitioned the session from massage to full on foreplay. The therapist standing above my wife's head started to tease and play with her nipples while the other began to work on her clit and pussy. They were experts and were able to bring my wife to another orgasm easily.

Before my wife could recover from the climax, she felt something warm enter her pussy, she struggled a little but was held in place by the therapist above her head. The therapist between her legs had penetrated her with his cock. It was unannounced and caught her by complete surprise, but the shock soon gave way to pleasure as the therapist began slowly pounding her with his thick long manhood.

The therapist who was fucking my wife began to increase the speed and intensity of his pounding, working up a prespiration that started dripping down his chest over his six packs. He carried on until my wife reached another orgasm.

The therapist pulled out after the wave of orgasm flowed through my wife and switched positions with the other therapist. My wife opened her eyes and could see that the therapist had on a condom, which was coated with her cunt juices. Sweat was beading down his firm chests and washboard abs. Before she could admire his form further, she felt another penis penetrate her. This one was slightly thicker and it stretched her out.

My wife closed her eyes and let out a moan. The therapists were now taking turns to fuck her. She held onto the edge of the bed as her pussy was invaded. It was an incredible sensation for her.

The Hostess then walked over and whispered into my wife's ears, "Enjoy yourself." and walked into the adjoining bathroom to clean up.

The therapists continued their assault on my wife's pussy and nipples for the next 30 minutes, taking turns and switching over after each of her orgasms. They constantly applied oils on her body to make sure she remained slippery, moist and at the right body temperature. In the 30 minutes, my wife came around 5 to 6 times, until all her muscles were aching from the tension and her pussy was sore. She had been thoroughly fucked and sexually satisfied.

12