A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The therapists then stopped and helped my wife clean up with warm towels. They didn't miss a spot, paying careful attention to her sensitive bits like her pussy, her clit and her nipples.

My wife had not been so well pleasured and taken care of in her life. Her mind was numb with pleasure and she wanted to just lie there on the bed but she knew it was time to wash up. Gingerly, she made her way to the bathroom with the help of the therapists, who knew what the treatment could do to clients.

After Session Tea.

After dressing up and making their way to the lobby for a cup of tea, my wife apologised to the Hostess for her unbecoming behaviour. The Hostess laughed and said that it was this kind of special service that made this place so special, exclusive and expensive.

The Hostess continued to explain that because of her husband's erectile dysfunction issue, she needed a way to satisfy her sexual needs but did not want to have an affair as she loved her husband too much. She was delighted when she found this place that could satisfy her sex drive. She added that the therapists are very professional and discreet so she had the peace of mind to enjoy herself.

The Hostess said her husband approved of this and she comes to the spa occasionally but this was the first time she had brought a friend to this place. My wife was flattered when she heard that.

The Hostess was grateful that my wife could help bring her husband's mojo back and hinted that she may not need to go to the spa any more if my wife could solve her husband's issue.

I would certainly approve of that...

12