A Sinner's Repentance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot the back step, little lamb."

There is a step leading down from the altar to a door going into some hidden areas of the church. It is narrow, and right up against the back wall, but to the side -- so it isn't covered by the altar table. To wash the step with her mouth, Selena will have to put her ass in the air and flash the entire church hall. She begins to shake her head pleadingly, holding onto the father's robes, trying to speak around the knob in her mouth. "Pluwease fawther, pluwease nou. Dwount mwauke meu." She is slobbering all around her as she is trying to project the words.

Pastor Evan pulls his robes away from her and gives her a slap -- not as hard as the ones in his office, but the wooden knob in her mouth gives it some extra impact. The mark can't even be seen, as hard as she is blushing. "Now, slut."

Holding onto her bucket, she crawls on two knees over to the door. The entire congregation is dead silent as she makes her way over, making her grunts project loudly over her amused audience. As she bends down to scrub the step, her skirt flips over her back, leaving her entire ass and cunt visible to the men. They cheer loudly, and she can see the flashing around her as the phone cameras go off. The attention makes her delirious, and despite her better judgement there is a part of her that wishes she could fuck herself right there, bent over the church steps, with her bare cheeks in the air.

The pastor walks up to her, bends down to caress her ass cheek and pussy lips lovingly. He whispers to her as she sits up, warm air blowing against her neck and ear; "This is your rightful position. This is servitude. Remember that." A bit louder, he follows up with: "This work is only the start of your penance, but you need to confess what you did to the ones who are to help you. Come up front."

He leads her to the front of the altar, one hand on her neck. As he speaks next, he addresses her directly, with a soft tone and warmth in his eyes. He lets the arm on her neck travel down to her lower back, and she finds it strangely supportive.

"Alright, Miss Cruz -- confess your sins to these kind men. They will not judge or report you, everyone is here to help."

Selena lets her eyes travel over the crowd, careful not to meet their gaze, she would not like to see what is reflected back at her through their eyes after she was so crudely put on view. She cannot imagine what they think of her, these men who know her as a goody-two-shoes. This is putting a strain on her, and she is shaking with fear, sure that once all these men know her secret there is no way back. "I- I don't think-"

The pastor keeps his kind and caring smile, but there is an edge in his voice, and he curls his nails into the back of her shirt -- almost making her jump. "We are not going to disappoint the men that took time from their families to be here with you. There is a lot of powerful people here in this room -- I wonder what your life would be like if they knew you to be an eternal sinner?"

Despite her condition, Selena picks up on the implicit threat -- there won't be much of a life for her here, if she refuses. Barely able to admit it to herself, the thought of having to confess her depravity to a room full of men who view her as prey, is making her squirm with anticipation.

"Um, I- I- lost out on a paycheck."

The pastor reaches over with his spare hand, and casually twists her nipple until she lets out a small shout. "Why is that?"

"I had an inappropriate reaction when a man was showing me affection by slapping my, uh... butt at work." Selena is looking up into the ceiling, squeezing her convulsing things together.

The pastor slaps her freed tit so that it jumps around in her shirt, popping one of the buttons. She reaches up to fix it, but he addresses her before she can. "No, let it be. And we do not use those childish words here. This is a room full of grown-ups, you are to use 'ass' when talking about your ass. After all, we've all seen it, so you cannot really pretend to be all that innocent."

The room erupts in laughter, and Selena feels her throat tighten with shame as the mental image of her bare behind on display. "Yeah, of- of course, he slapped my ass, father. So, I had no money to pay my rent and um, I- I ended up giving my pastor a lap dance-"

"Your pastor?" Pastor Evan looks at her with a raised eyebrow, and she realises what she has said, mortified.

"Sorry- sorry- I meant my landlord, of course." Her fingers are twirling her wet hair, as she hardly knows what to do with herself. Her landlord still has his hand in his pants, but he has picked up the pace -- ogling at her intensely.

"Yeah, seventy-year-old John over there, a sweet man. You took advantage of him, prostituting yourself and fooling him with your female charms, no?" Selena nods meekly. "I mean, you did do whatever you did to him to me eventually... Just wanted to make sure the facts are correct here."

The pastor caresses her face gently. "Then what?"

"Well, I- My neighbour apparently gives him blow jobs sometimes, and I had made him sick so I- I figured I should give him a better one."

"Hm, and what did you do with his load?"

Selena gulps. "I swallowed it. All of it."

Pastor Evan rolls his eyes, and goes to stand beside her with his hands on her shoulders, lightly kneading them. She is shivering, from the cold of her drenched clothes and from the embarrassment.

"You see, gentlemen." He lets his hands travel down her arms, leaving fireworks where he goes. "In this quite short story, she has managed to capture all the sins, marking herself as criminal and a common whore."

He grabs her hands aggressively, mimicking the handcuffs she technically deserves to have hold her, and he pushes her arms together behind her back. This forces her to straighten out her posture, so that her tits are jutting out towards the audience, a glimpse of skin showing beneath the popped button. It also means her hands can feel Pastor Evan's very hard dick push up against them, clearly urging her to play with him over the robe. She lets her finger travel over him, not to proud to play.

"Right now, I am trying to teach her servitude through her penance, making sure to keep her chaste while she understands what a detrimental effect her sins have on others. We are here today because I want her to hear the shameful thoughts she awakens in others. I also think that she should take responsibility for the sickness she has caused most of you here tonight."

Almost every man in the mass has a raised tent in their pants, even her boss Ken, who is openly rubbing the outside of his slacks as he is licking her lips and looking at her chest. She has a feeling his normally sweet and sunny demeanour towards her will change to something slightly more sinister after this display.

"First, I think you should get a taste of how depraved she can be. My child, show us some of that lap dance, please. You should undress fully. Rub up against me, like you rubbed that old man's pole until it stood in salute."

Selena nods, grateful for a chance to grind her wet cunt against anything, at this point. There are several dozen men in here, everyone seemingly eager to come up here and take her. She is so hot, so full of tingles, so yearning, that she thinks she would fuck anyone if they asked her nicely -- to hell with her chastity. The degradation only makes it worse, only makes her hunger deeper, more animalistic.

So, in this room full of powerful men, in front of her boss and her landlord, in front of most eligible bachelors in town and her potential future dates, she starts undressing. Selena slowly opens her shirt button by button, bending over to really be able to grind her bare pussy onto the pastor's robes, knowing that there is only a small bit of fabric between her inner sanctum and the twitching head of his cock.

Her bra comes off next, before she is even really prepared -- the pastor helps her unclip the buckle this time, urging her on. The men in the audience are filming and cheering, some of them furiously masturbating. They seem to be edging themselves, stopping whilst they are still hard, and she can't help but wondering why -- but her thoughts get rudely interrupted by the pastor's hands on her tits, rubbing and massaging her as she is trying to jerk him off with her ass cheeks.

While rolling her hips, she drops her skirt to the ground, leaving her bare naked in front of the room full of clothed men. Her skin feels electrified, and every small bit of touch the pastor gives her only makes her lose herself in the fog of arousal, leading to her letting a moan slip through her lips. Immediately she receives two harsh slaps on her tits, stinging painfully.

"I guess that is a good segue -- it is truly embarrassing that you are so horny and desperate, I cannot believe you moaned at your own sin in front of all these good men. It is truly my only delight in this, knowing that we are helping you rid yourself of that dirty, depraved mind." The pastor is fondling her ass as he is speaking, she assumes to make her practice on focusing on his word despite many temptations.

"You also broke one of your rules of penance, touching yourself without my permission."

The room erupts in boos and heckling, whilst Pastor Evan gestures for them to settle. "I will sit down here on the altar steps, and I will treat you like a naughty child, since you are not displaying the self-control of a mature woman. Everyone here will see you get spanked five times, and you have to count out loud whilst telling me something about what you are with each spanking. Maybe you remember our little chat."

Gathering strength, Selena follows him to the altar steps. The sisters in school used to spank her when she had misbehaved, but it was in solitude. They also always used a carpet cane and not their bare hands, and she was allowed to bend over their desk, never over anyone's lap. Being spanked by a man is entirely new to her, and she isn't sure she enjoys the thought of it.

Positioning her ass over his lap is degrading, she feels like she is about to get scolded by a stern father. Pastor Evan adjusts her position slightly by shifting over and grabbing her hips harshly, making sure that his hard cock will hit right on the lips of her cunt and tease her. Then he rubs her ass a few times, before hitting her round globes with strong force.

She squeals. "Ouch! One. I am a ch- cheap whore."

He rubs her now stinging cheek, and it feels like he is rubbing salt in her wounds. One more hit. She is more prepared this time.

"Two. I am a criminal."

He doesn't give her any pause, spanks her again, as hard as he can. The redness is spreading all over her cheek.

"Three. I am driven by lust and a desperate need to be fucked."

"You are, huh?" The pastor sounds mischievous. He immediately starts bouncing her on his legs, making his cock rub against the sensitive areas of her pussy. She has to bite her lip to hold it together, as she notices the friction and her bare ass bobbing up and down for the audience's enjoyment. "I'm sure this is making it harder for you to think then, my vapid slut."

He raises his hand to strike her again, and this time she cries out, but she still manages to find the right number.

"Ah- Four. I am a tool for deviance."

The lecture the pastor had given her has been ringing through her head all week, she has thought of it as divine messaging. Right now, she feels very lucky that she has absorbed it this well. The pastor raises both his hand for the last slap, striking both of her cheeks at once.

"Eek -- Five. My orifices are the property of my father, until I can take better care of them."

Pastor Evan strokes her hair, and then takes a firm grab of it, directing her to look up at him.

"Good girl." The tingles attack her body, almost making her convulse with pleasure.

"That is why now, I am going to fuck you up the ass. Meanwhile, these gentlemen are going to come up to you and tell you the depraved things you are making them want to do to you. They are going to cum on your face, and you are going to thank them for the blessing. This is your servitude; this is your repentance. Do you understand?"

Selena whimpers pathetically, clearly very upset. She keeps trying to push herself up, but the pastor has such a firm grip on her hair that she is not getting anywhere, her legs are just failing while she is bouncing around on his lap. Her voice is panicked; "No, I can't, no- I have never been- Ms. Thompson put a finger up me but never a- I can't."

She remembers the burning feeling of having to have a finger up her, for practice. They were going to practice until it didn't hurt anymore, but they had never gotten that far before she was fired for indecent behavior. This couldn't be happening, not now, not something so large-

"Clearly you have not learned. Your holes are for other's pleasure. Sure, in a god-fearing woman, her chastity is rightfully reserved for her husband, but women were blessed with two more holes for eternal service to men, to relieve them of the burdens of the flesh. You have to learn to obey and service happily, one way or the other. I prefer the one where you are presenting yourself to me, like the cockslut we both know you are, but I am not afraid of the other options -- it is all for a greater purpose, and I take no pleasure in having to do any of it at all."

He leans in closer, kisses her forehead, and she yields. The husky whispering voice in her ear is the last thing she needs to melt her resistance away: "I will be gentle with you, my little lamb."

Selena is bent over the altar table, while the pastor holds her hands behind her back, ensuring that her tits and face will be nicely presented to the men as she is fucked. They line up in a long row while the pastor grabs some lube from underneath the table, and begin rubbing her up. It is cold and wet against her asshole, and he slowly puts a finger inside her to grease her insides -- creating the same burning feeling as she had that once time in the shower room in the Christian all girl's school.

However, as he begins to drill it in and out of her, the tension and pain turns to something pleasurable. She finds herself wishing she would go deeper, moves back slightly to put more of him inside her. Listening to her signals, the pastor pops the finger out of her, and she can feel her sphincter tightening again.

Shortly after, she hears the rustling of his robes, and feels the head of his cock part her cheeks, rubbing up and down her ass slit. The pastor stops right above her hole for a few seconds, teasing her with his presence. Slowly he starts to push, and Selena has to take deep breaths to push through the pain as her hole widens beyond what she thought possible. She moans loudly when the worst pain hits her, the heavenly burn, when the edge of his head pushes through and she tightens around him again.

He starts to gently rock back and forth, easing himself into her a bit further with every stroke. The pressure is pleasurable quite soon, and Selena finds herself enjoying the feeling of being impaled on his cock, feeling him rubbing up against her insides. It is so tight, and she is contracting against him, bringing enjoyment to the both of them. The pastor picks up the pace, and she is moaning out of pleasure this time, knowing that he is all the way inside her.

Pastor Evan is breathy with arousal when he speaks next. "Gentlemen... Come closer. Tell her... What she has done to you."

Lenny is first up. He has unbuttoned his jeans, proudly displaying a throbbing but small dick, reeking slightly of sex and sweat. Lenny rubs it against her lips, and then he pushes it into her mouth. The taste is terribly unpleasant, and she tries to push him out with her tongue, which only seems to excite him further. Grunting, he starts to replay his thoughts.

"When I saw that wet spot on your costume the other day, I knew you weren't wearing panties. It took all my mental strength to not overpower you and rip a hole in your bottom, so that I could taste your dripping juices and lick you to ecstasy. I wanted to cut holes for your nipples and suck them hard, and then make you take me in your mouth, just like this. I would leave you in the parking lot, jizz all over you, looking like a whore in your broken costume, knowing you would have to go inside with all eyes on you to change."

The pastor chimes in from behind her, still vigorously drilling her. "Tsk, tsk... What a nasty slut... Giving Lenny such filthy thoughts... Thank him for sharing."

Hearing the naughty fantasies, thoughts that she would have never in a million years imagined from Lenny, Selena finds her grinding back harder on the pastor and playing with the tip of Lenny's cock. The feeling of being penetrated by two cocks at once is making her question if this is perhaps her holy calling. She is filled by warmth and light, not a thought besides being the best service slut there can be, finally experiencing that she has found her place.

"Thwaunk youw." She sounds silly talking about the cock between her lips.

Before she knows it, Lenny pulls out of her mouth, and starts rapidly rubbing herself in front of her face. As if she knows exactly what is expected in a situation like this, she sticks out her tongue, subconsciously ready to receive his load. He lets his warm cum drip all over her nose and lips, making some of that salty cream fall on her tongue, leaving her to have to swallow it down.

She can't dry herself off, as the pastor is still firmly holding onto her hands, so when her landlord steps up next, she greets him with a load on her face. The old man is snickering at her.

"We've been here before, haven't we? Open up, I know what you are capable of."

He puts his entire length in her immediately, pushing his cock down his throat and forcing her to hold her breath. He never pulls out completely, leaving her to have to try and breathe through her nose, and having to try and get her spit and drool around him so that she doesn't choke on it. Her face already feels filthy as the cum is dripping down it, but the drool and spit is not helping, and she feels it fall down and cover her boobs as well.

At the same time, the pastor seems to have stopped to be able to hold out for the entire duration. He is just standing behind her, with his dick still inside. She misses the friction, and tries to grind herself against him, but he slaps her still red cheek to prevent her from edging him.

Her landlord is mouthfucking her with closed eyes, as he begins recounting her fantasies: "I build furniture, fantastic wooden pieces. Seeing you there, on my floor, I kept thinking what a magnificent table you would make for my apartment. Your legs would be locked in a box for the base, I would have to put a small removable pot between your thighs for you to do your business in, but otherwise you would be fully stuck in there. A wooden pole would run up your back, and you would be fastened to it, keeping your back straight."

"Your hands would be chained to a round table top, forcing you to look like you are holding it up. In the middle, there would be a hole for your head. Your mouth would of course be adorned with a ring gag so that I would have access to a good throat fuck whenever I wished. Most of the time you would just be sitting there, holding my remote and my glasses, but if you are lucky me and my friends will delight in putting you to some more fun use from time to time. You would fully be an object for me, I consider that true servitude."

The thought of having her only purpose in life be to serve and to be fucked gets to Selena even though she doesn't want it do, and her whole body convulses -- she is right at the edge of an orgasm now.

"That excites you, really?" The pastor calmly mocks her, purely using her as a cock warmer at this point. "Well, you are not here for pleasure, so use some of that excitement to drill yourself against my pole. Show us all how excited you are to finally have something up your ass, and maybe there will be something as exciting as this in your future."