A Sinner's Repentance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena does not need to be encouraged twice, she doesn't tell the pastor that bouncing against him is as much her wish -- being fucked in the ass absolutely does something to fan the flames in her cunt. She starts clumsily humping him backwards, feeling his tool slide in and out of her as she is moaning and grunting around the landlord's dick trying to get the movements just right. This seems to be enough to make the old man burst, so he comes in her mouth and quickly pulls out enough to paint her face white as well. His cum fall down her cheeks much like tears would, and she feels the warm thick streaks it leaves behind as it drips down beneath her.

"Thank you. Thank you!" She moans as she is taking the cock far up her asshole, crying out in ecstasy at the foreign sensations ploughing through her body.

A whole slew of men follows, each with the more depraved fantasy than the next. She hears plenty about being tied up, being paraded around town, participating in water sports, being a personal maid, and many other things that she did not even know existed. Each and every one of these colourful descriptions is followed by a shower of seed to her face, by the end leaving her with a thick mask that she can barely see out of.

For the last man, she wouldn't have needed to see his face, his voice would have been enough to gross her out. It was Ken, her boss. He did however make a point to lean over and wipe the goop from her eyes, to make sure that she would look him in the eyes as he degraded her -- she gritted her teeth but stayed silent, like a slut should. She was certain the redness of her cheeks managed to shine through the layers of cum on her face. This was a man she had to see every single day, who now knew that she was cosmically cursed and sexually unhinged, and she had presented herself to him as a good and faithful woman.

"Well, to be honest I thought you were kind of boring and stuck-up before, but this has absolutely opened my eyes. I look forward to seeing how we will use your..." Ken makes a face, looking down at her with disgust in his eyes. "...talents. You are a business opportunity. Of course, I would like to have you to myself, ideally on your knees underneath my table, suckling me. I want you to suck my cock like you would suck your thumb, for comfort."

"As soon as we leave the office you are chained by a leash to me, meaning you have to crawl around naked on all fours, next to me. If a customer asks, I can unbuckle you and attach you to their table instead, making sure they have a good meal. For parties, we can lend you to them as entertainment. I can already see you being bound and hanging from the ceiling with colorful tassles from your tits, as a human piñata. They would take turns doing what they want to you, and the winner is the one who makes you squeal first. The pastor has informed me that you can't make money off your sexual servitude, but I don't mind hiring you out for free to teach you a thing or two -- I can still get a cut for providing such a valuable service."

Ken offers her just the tip of his length, hardly lets it reach her lips, meaning she has to suckle him just the way he described to keep him in her mouth. Her ass is beginning to feel raw from the constant stimulation, but she attempts to signal to the pastor to plunge in deeper by pushing back against him, anything to take the focus off the humiliation Ken is putting her through.

Eventually Ken too cannot hold it in any longer, and he makes sure to aim specifically at her tits with his seed, somehow making her feel more shame than if he would have just put it on her face like everyone else.

"Do not... forget to thank him, little... lamb." The pastor kneads her cheek, as if to let her know that there will be consequences if she disobeys him.

Sucking on her teeth, Selena overrides any shred of self-respect she has left. "Thank you for treating me, Ken."

He snickers at her, squeezing her cum stained naked tit before he goes. Once Ken has left the altar, the pastor picks up his speed, quickly taking her to the root and then popping out again, over and over. The experience she has when he pulls out of her is close to religious, and she breathes heavy, her knees shaking. The feeling of Ken's hand on her breast lingers. The pastor and her both come at once, with him fully enclosed inside of her. She is shaking, and cannot help herself from screaming in pleasure.

Selena can feel Pastor Evan twitch inside her, and how he deposits his cum deep in her asshole. Once he is done, he bends over her sweaty body, still inside, and whispers in her ear. "Good girl."

She shivers, exhausted, with all the images of the stories she has been told flashing through her mind. Pastor Evan wipes her forehead and pours her a glass of water from a jug behind his podium. "You did really great. I believe we made some excellent progress on your spiritual journey today."

Selena weakly tries to test the strength of her legs as she attempts to stand up, but the pastor kisses her neck, careful to avoid her grotesque mask, and she slumps over again. "Stay here," he says. "I have to say goodbye to everyone. After that, I have a gift for you."

She rests her head on the sullied table, looking out over the crowd that is getting dressed and leaving the church. The pit in her stomach is satisfied, all she feels is love and warmth.

A part of her knows that this day will change her life forever -- and she can't wait to find out what challenges are in store now.