All Comments on 'A Sissy Cuckold to another Sissy'

by Gemsissy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce

he should have divorced the whore. There was no character build up or development.

How long had she been cheating on him? Was this 'Gem' some kind of drug addict or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was SO bad......

I'm still laughing! Even for a fictional character this poor guy was so stupid I'm surprised he can put his own pants on. Simple an awful story, populated by disgusting characters, doing unbelievably horrible things. Just awful.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 7 years ago
As usual, ignore the idiots

This was splendid, and had lots of great detail. (Also, words like "Sheepishly" which don't show up in most so called "erotica") You might also post stuff like this in BDSM and the Crossdressers sections. It really dinged my um, humiliation, chastity, cuckold bells...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New interest

Wow, one great thing about Literotica is how it opens new doors. I really surprised myself as my body reacted to this story and how I pictured myself in a sissy type role

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very good at capturing a sissys desires

I am a sissy and just love that she is really nice to her sissy. He needs to be thanking his lucky stars he has a wife like her.

4yourpleasureiam

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
enjoyed this story

As a married closet CD, this story really felt like it was me becoming the cuckhold to my Mistress wife. I too watch sissy, CD and Dom porn but my wife doesn't know (at least not yet). The only error with your story is that Gem isn't a "sissy" as you say but he/she is a shemale - a beautiful woman with real breasts but also a real cock. You are the cuckhold sissy, your wife is the Dom Mistress, and Gem is her shemale lover. Getting dressed in sexy women's clothes is something I love doing (reading about it got me hard) and your story really turned me on when you presented your ass (your man-pussy) to get fucked. I love having my man-pussy get fucked by a big thick cock while I'm dressed in sexy lingerie. I also love sucking big cocks and your story should have included sissy sucking Gem's cock. Maybe you can put that in chapter 2. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pathetic

It is unreal how badly our society has fallen into disarray. We NEED a healthier mental health system, not more Barrycare to prop up these ill individuals.

Don't misread me, excitement and kink are fine until they start getting into the mainstream. Being mainstream is the opposite of kink, so keep it in the closet or fall victim of making yourselves the commonplace whores you want to be.

pamcdpamcdalmost 7 years ago
Sissy

I say sissy in the title because I also am a sissy. I have been for a few years now. I also have found it hard to satisfy my wife so we had sex about once a month maybe. I am in chastity a lot and have gotten use to be very horny all the time. I wear sissy panties which all have a pouch to hold my sissy clittie as my wife calls it. I wear sissy panties all the time and crotchless hoses. Pink has become my favorite color. I have a lot of lingerie and sissy dresses too. I have also grown to love the taste and feel of cum. Sucking a cock just feels so good in my mouth. When I have a cock in my boipussy I have had a few anal cum from my prostate being rubbed or touch. I love the feel cause it feels like the cum is from way down deep. I am 2.5" soft. This story just made me so horny because I could see my self in every part mmmmmm.

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 6 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Please ignore the idiots who post negative comments about your fantastic stories. Especially the one about societal norms. If they’re so upset about societal norms then why in the hell are they on a porn site reading porn stories? As for those who want long drawn out character development? Let them read War and Peace. I love the way you get right to the point if the story to start with, SEX, sissy sex! To hell with them.

cdCindy1 is correct, Gem isn’t a sissy but indeed a shemale. That is the only thing I can see wrong with your story. And I would add that your sissy characters need to be more involved in sucking the hard cocks of their lovers. I’ve read most all of your stories and there is little oral sex between your sissy and the men she serves. All sissies live to suck cock and swallow a real man’s cum as well as have hot sperm pumped deep into their sissy pussies. As usual 5*s here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally screwed up story

I mean this is sick puppy shit. At the end - you NEVER leave someone tied alone. NEVER. Glad you stopped posting.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Lot's of Cum for Bob!!

Great kinky sexy story..I wish I could be Bob,because I would love all that yummy cum...Also Bob needed to suck Gem's cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good.

I like how everything escalated so quickly. A great fantasy. I really liked it. Thank you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. I wish this would happen with me and my wife. One of my favorite lines is:"

"You're going to love living as a sissy, total slutty dresses and heels whenever you are in the house. You'll answer the door as a sissy slut if I need you to and you'll suck off any delivery man which I know you'll love."

I would love to live full time as a sissy, answer the door totally dressed so everyone will know that I'm a sissy, and also of course sucking off every delivery man -- and all the neighbors too.

Please tell us chapter 2. I can't wait.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 2 years ago

This story is so hot. i too am a married bi sissy cuckold and maid to my lovely wife.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe7 months ago

This sissy is just so very much jealous that she's,well crying but in also feeling happy for the Wife of Superior Gender and her new sissy.🩷♀️💜

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this i became a sissy in my early teens and loved being in girls clothes. As the only male in the house and having 3 sisters i had lots of choice on what to borrow and wear. I became more and more curious and wanted to have sex as a girl. Masturbating in panties was hot but i felt i was missing something. I had dressed for a friend and gradually that became more sexual and his was the first cock i sucked and tasted semen which i liked a lot. He was the first to fuck me anally and once the initial pain subsided and he was fully inside me felt better and better with each thrust into me. We didnt use condoms and i felt good every time he gave me his load in me. Sex was as often as we could do it and not nearly enough for me so much that some nights id slip out of the house with a bag packed with girl clothes and head to a park and change into my girl clothes. I knew the park had a reputation for gay men to meet other men and it was true as i had more than enough cocks offered to me and most nights sucked some and got my ass filled as well. It was dark and i enjoyed what i got from men of all shapes sizes and ages and went home smiling and semen dripping out of my anus. One night i was bent over sucking a cock whilst another was fucking me in the toilets my favourite place when it was wet or cold outside. The guy behind me just finished and had nutted in me and i was still sucking the guy in front when i felt another cock pressing against my anus and the guy i was sucking commented impressive cock its big she will enjoy it. He began pushing into me and i realised he was big and i was struggling to take it properly. I felt cold liquid being poured on my ass and him push again stretching me and beginning to open me wider than id ever opened before. Then he spoke and told me this bbc is going to fuck you to heaven and back. He began going slow and deeper each time and it hurt but he kept pushing and i swore he was in my stomach he was that far inside me then he began long slamming strokes lifting me up with his cock and id never been fucked this way by anyone before. Several minutes it was like this before he said he was cumming and i felt his cock expand and twitch inside me as he pumped rope after rope of semen into me. He lifted me off and i was that weak i almost collapsed and felt a stream of semen run down my legs my anus was wide open and clearly full. He turned me and told me to lick him clean and i was in awe at the size of his cock and his huge balls which i licked totally clean. I have had him fuck me since that several times and love how much cum he gives me everytime. He is asking me would i like him to bring other men to enjoy me soon to which i have said yes so newyears eve this year may be interesting more than it usually is for me. SissyErica in the UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous