A Sissy Cuckold to another Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers

You are transfixed by the sight and don't know how long they last before Julie comes screaming and that sets off Gem who pumps another huge load of cum into your wife.

Eventually they lay on the bed, kissing, Gem's cock finally soft but still big. They whisper and look at you until finally Julie appears to relent.

"Gem wants me to give you a present since you've been such a patient sissy cuckold bitch. Do you want my present?"

You nod eagerly, anything.

Gem walks over, unlocks you from the chair and helps you until you are kneeling by the edge of the bed, your arms still bound in the sissy dress. The penis gag is removed. Your wife gets on the bed with Gem behind her and places her pussy and ass in front of you, legs held wide. You see the cum slowly oozing out of both places.

"Swallow it all and you'll get another prize!"

You lean forward and lap at her pussy, tasting another lover's sperm on your tongue and quickly realizing that you love it. You lap eagerly at her ass and pussy, tongue thrusting in each to release the most cum. You swallow every bit you get until there just isn't any more.

"She is a real cuckold, isn't she," coos your wife, confiding in Gem. She reaches out a finger to wipe up the cum that is all over your face and slowly let you suck it off her finger. "Should I let her cum?"

Gem whispers to your wife and Julie stands you up, reaching under your dress to unlock and remove your cock cage.

"You can cum if you do it without touching your little clitty and while either sucking Gem's cock or having her fuck you. Suck?" pause "or get fucked?" You make your choice eagerly clear and soon you are on the bed, face down, ass up as Gem pulls down your panties and starts pushing lube into your hole. Your wife puts a condom on your little stiffy.

Gem is very gentle and patient but you'd been fucking yourself for years with your wife's biggest dildos so it takes almost no time at all before Gem is grabbing your hips and sinking her whole cock into your ass.

"God damn, what a cock slut!" laughs your wife, idly playing with her pussy lips as she sits back on the bed and watches. Gem is controlling you by your hips and you are helpless in the sissy dress bondage. The feel of a real cock, a thick black cock pounding your sissy pussy is incredible and Gem barely fits her cock all the way in before you moan and cum, filling the condom almost to bursting.

Gem doesn't stop but starts fucking you, deep and slow. "She's a tight little sissy slut bitch, isn't she?" muses your wife. Gem just hums appreciatively. You lose yourself in being Gem's fuck bitch, feeling all the satin, bondage, and huge cock plowing your ass. At some point, your wife puts a new condom on your tiny dick.

Eventually Gem starts thrusting faster, her grip on your hips is tight and hard. Your body jerks with each thrust and you wish you had breasts to jiggle when you got fucked. You gasp when Gem slams her cock all the way in and you feel it throb and pour cum inside you. That's more than enough for your dick to spurt again, half-filling the second condom.

Gem withdraws from your ass and you slide flat on the bed, sweating and spent. You moan a little when your wife makes you stand by the bed. You shiver as you feel Gem's cum in your ass, slowly sliding down and starting to trickle out.

"Open your cum dump mouth, slut," she spits. You obey and she puts the bulging condoms in your mouth. "Suck out all the cum but don't swallow the condoms or the cum yet." You whimper sadly at what's been done to you but start working the latex in your mouth, getting more and more come in your cheeks. When you've done the best you can, you whimper again. She pulls the condoms out of your mouth and wipes the residual cum on your face. She then crouches behind you and pushes your ass open. Gem's load flows out and into the used condoms.

Your wife stands before you again and you obediently open your cum filled mouth. You have to tip your head back as she strains the cum from the condoms into your mouth so none runs out.

"Swallow all that sperm, slut," your wife instructs. You start swallowing, gag a little at the heavy musky taste, but keep going and eventually show your wife your clean mouth. You think you feel a little full from the cum!

"That's your life now, slut," concludes your wife. "You sleep in the guest room in sissy slut wear. You wear sissy slut underwear and have to risk being discovered. You will not share MY bed and I will fuck anyone and everyone I want to. Sometimes I'll let you participate, or I'll let you watch, or I'll lock you on your bed and you can just listen to what real sex sounds like."

She continues as your emotions are in an uproar. As terrible as what she is saying is, you feel like you completely deserve it. You aren't a man who can satisfy her so how can you claim a right to her bed or to keep her from fucking anyone else. She's sissified you more than you could have dreamed of. She's made you a huge cum guzzler and you love it all. Your cock is rock hard again as she lays out the new rules.

"I still love you which is why I looked into what you really get off on and I'm going to give it to you. Sissy clothes and smooth skin is just the start. You're going to love living as a sissy, total slutty dresses and heels whenever you are in the house. You'll answer the door as a sissy slut if I need you to and you'll suck off any delivery man which I know you'll love."

"All I need to hear is that you love being my sissy slut and we'll start our new life together."

You barely hesitated. "I love being your sissy slut, Mistress."

Julia gives you the warmest and most genuine smile she's given you in weeks and she hugs you. You can't hug back due to your sissy dress bondage but you lean your head on her shoulder.

She leads you back to the guest room (which she calls the "sissy room" now), locks you onto the satin sheeted bed, and returns to her bedroom where you can hear her suck and fuck Gem over and over again.

Needless so say, you cum all over yourself.

Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers
12