A Sissy Girl Bitch, 'BEST IN SHOW'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to be a very good girl for you. You'll see."

He said nothing, just undid his belt and took down his pants down where he sat. They fell to his ankles. I didn't have to be told. I knelt in front of him and took him in my mouth. He was huge. As soon as I started to please him he started to talk slowly.

"Oh my, you're good. This could be the best blow job I've ever had. This will be only one of your duties. But it's a good thing you're good at it. I have a kennel. I breed show dogs. You're going to learn to do things you've never done before. I going to love the look on your face and watching when you really do become a bitch. We have the perfectly designed restraints and harnesses for all of that. You'll see. And you'll learn to love it. At least I know those that I show you to will. You're not only going to be helping to service my best in show dogs but you are going to become my best in show bitch."

He laughed out loud. I felt his hand go to the back of my head and hold me in place as I masturbated him with my mouth.

"The last one I bought from him learned to love that better than servicing me.

After he came and I swallowed all of it he pushed my head away. He stood and pulled his pants back up. He took me by my hand as I looked up at him. I was still in a daze at all that had happened, all that I was hearing. He pulled me to my feet.

I was quickly led to his car, taking nothing with me but what I was wearing. I was put into the back seat. My boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

I just stared straight ahead, the taste of his cum in my mouth. I was numb. I started to think about the possibilities of my new and 'expanded' life, what he hinted at. I was not afraid anymore. I felt like the dirty whore I'd always wanted to be, a whore that will do anything for men. I thought about what it would be like in his kennel. I suddenly want this man to fuck me. I wanted to show him what I could REALLY do to please him, what I could do to be his number one girl, HIS 'best in show'.

I felt my little thing stir in its cage, felt it start to get wet. I moved my baby smooth thighs together, rubbing. Suddenly, I wanted nothing more than to please this new man in my life. I wanted this new life. I felt my little thing strain and push against its locked restraint. Suddenly I felt like I was right where I belonged.

12