A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 04

Story Info
Dystopian Sci-fi for the modern submissive femboy.
16.9k words
4.62
12.7k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

In a future not too far flung, humanity has progressed to a stage where almost all production and provision of society's needs is automated. With no need to work, all citizens are instead driven to find lifestyles that fulfil their own and each other's fundamental desires. This is achieved through the medium of an overruling system of artificial intelligences and mathematical algorithms which record vast amounts of data about each individual from the moment they are born; working out precisely where they will most comfortably fit into the lives of everyone else.

Medical science has also made great leaps, to the degree in which the Grand Algorithm can manipulate hormone provision and expression in all those under its control... Shaping their bodies and minds to perfectly fit the role it determines they are destined to fill. Citizens age slowly and rarely suffer any sort of malady, with immortality being considered a very real possibility in the next decade or so. Ideas like gender division are considered childish and old fashioned, with what genitalia and pronouns an individual uses dependant more on the lifestyle they lead than whatever was attached when they were born.

There are still inequalities and divisions within society though. Having emerged from the cocoon of free market capitalism, society is still very much tiered by class and overshadowed by corporate elitism... with the commodities sold simply having changed entirely toward 'entertainment' in one fashion or another. The rich are seemingly deemed fit to stay so by the Algorithm, the middle classes content enough to spend their entire lives devoted to any perversion that might take their fancy. This self-centred outlook leaves little interest in raising a family, so any children they do produce are generally given over to group 'Homes' wherein they are looked after and raised by those who have been determined to actually enjoy parenting. These young men and women are, of course, then sorted into roles that provide for their progenitors desires... thus continuing the cycle.

Our story resumes just after Jesse, a sissy-slutwife in training, has had his first real experience in being bought for an evening as a human sextoy. He was wined and dined and taken to bed... but found out that his actual virginity had been reserved at great expense by some mysterious third party. The glimpse he was provided into the luxurious lives of the rich and domineering, along with the ease at which he slipped into the feminine role they desired of him, have had a profound effect upon the eighteen year old submissive. Opening his eyes a little to what his future as erotic property might truly look like.

Chapter 1: A Taste of Eternal Youth

The next day, Jesse was back in his normal uniform, never thinking he'd be so relieved at returning to the comfort of a short skirt and no underwear. Even Suzy's buttplug, which he had dutifully kept in overnight, seemed to have become a reassuring presence. It was funny... How quickly something new and terrifying became absorbed into what he thought of as his safe and usual routine. At least when compared to any situations where he felt even further out of depth.

Even now, thoughts of the evening before made him uneasy. Not because of the anxiety-ridden scurry home, but because of all the warmth and happiness he'd felt before that. Because of how easily he'd slipped into the role of being John and Miranda's 'little Sweetpea'. Happily bobbing along, bumping shoulders with all the wealthy perverts and their other playthings in that technological miracle hidden in plain sight. He'd tried to look for the outer semblance of the structure on his way in, but nothing stood out among the usual grey and green blur of the city. Was it disguised to look like blocks of empty offices or server factories? Were the smart-glass windows of the Maglev just programmed not to show certain things? The connotations of there being entire sections of his city that the Algorithm had never even let him see were mindblowing. What else had it hid from him and all his Home-grown friends and classmates?

When he'd got in, Jesse had just wanted to slump down into bed fully clothed and drift away. But Betsy had been full of questions and had taken it upon herself to strip him down as she asked them, mopping the remaining lipstick from his forehead with a wet flannel. She seemed to think he was the luckiest boy in the world to get to see such wonders. Wined and dined in the sea breeze like some of the trashy, old romantic novels she read. It didn't seem to phase her at all that such fantasies lay just a few miles away... but forever out of her reach. She was more interested in the mechanical marvels that would be required to create and maintain such a place. Jesse got the impression she was already getting a little bored with her day-to-day at the breeding pit... Though she would never admit it.

Apparently the incurable problem-solver had already started working out how their milking system worked, and made some suggestions on how to improve it. Her sissy roommate had been more shocked to discover there was a milking system. Betsy had just laughed at his ditsy ignorance again:

"Of course... Human breast-milk is one of the major ingredients in the anti-ageing formulas we all take! I thought everyone knew that?"

So now he was sat at his desk, feeling a little queasy at the thought of what he might have just drank with his cereal that morning... As well as all the other worries zipping around his brain. It seemed rather fitting, really: That all those 50+ year old rich folks who still looked 25, only did so because they were literally draining the fluids from the generations below. The sissy wondered what the other ingredients were...? Then rapidly avoided the thought. He wondered if his own unremembered mother was still out there too...? Plugged up to some vacuum machine, rubber cups sucking at her tits. While trainee breeders like Betsy made sure she was comfortable and yet another soon-to-be Home-child grew in her belly.

He looked around the rest of the room at all his equally submissive classmates, boredly taking notes on how to most politely offer themselves up to anyone they met. Did none of them ever boil over with these same doubts and worries that he did? They must be experiencing the same sort of situations after school each day... Was he the only freak who just couldn't accept that this was his lot in life?

Chapter 2: Problems Swallowed

Jesse was roused from his distracted fretting by a tap on the shoulder. Lizzy was looking at him from the adjacent desk with puffed up cheeks and a strange expression on her face. She tried to communicate something via a haphazard waving of hands... but the intended recipient couldn't make hide nor hair of what she wanted, or why she couldn't just say it out loud. He was very surprised, then, when in exasperation she just leaned forward and grabbed his face... Pushing her lips against his. A familiar, salty flavour filled his senses as some quantity of viscous slime was parcelled into his mouth by the small girl's tongue. This seemed to be the main aim of the interaction. Though he did notice she also took the opportunity to explore the kiss a little, tangling herself with him through the acrid taste of someone else's climax.

When she finally pulled away, Jesse couldn't resist the immediate urge to swallow... Though he had no idea whose ejaculate he had just been gifted. Upon seeing the gulp of the sissy's throat though, Lizzy's face fell like a stone into water. She still didn't seem to be able to explain what the issue was, but Franceska on the desk beyond had watched all this unfold and hissed across the explanation:

"You were supposed to hold that for a moment... Then pass it on, you dolt! Weren't you paying attention?!"

The other girl's whisper was not quite as subtle as she perhaps intended, resulting in a good few heads turning their way. Jesse was forced to catch up very quickly to a blackboard on which was scrawled the title 'Sharing service with your fellow Sluts' and a row of slightly-glistening lips leading back to where Mr Durren was currently still having his deflating cock cleaned off by the furthest student. The teacher, of course, noticed the wave of giggling disturbance and politely asked if there was a problem. Seeing the unwarranted guilt on Lizzy's face for being unable to adequately explain the task while her mouth was full, Jesse knew he had no option but to step up and accept responsibility.

"I'm sorry, Sir... I-I, um... swallowed... by accident..."

The educator in 'Slut etiquette' seemed a little distracted by what was still being done to him. That particular pupil clearly fishing for some early extra credit, as he or she rolled their tongue around inside his foreskin.

"Ah, I see... Well, I know that can be something of a compulsion for some of you... No matter. You'll have to stay behind for punishment, of course..." The old man casually waved his hand at this, as if such formalities were begrudgingly inevitable.

"But, in the meantime... Just collect another helping from the next desk along. I'm sure your classmate will be happy to help; while I continue with the lecture."

Jesse's other neighbour was, of course, Suzy. Who had surprisingly gone bright red at the suggestion, though he tried to cover it up by sticking his face in a notebook and giving off an air of detached not-really-listening. Jesse couldn't quite work out why the other sissy would be embarrassed at all by the thought of being sucked off by him... until a memory of their passionate kiss the day before came back. Then, suddenly, he found himself blushing as well. Still, the task had been set. Neither could afford to dispute or delay the idea, especially since one of them was already in line for a rulering come end-of-lesson. Slipping out from his chair, Jesse kneeled down and crawled under his friend's desk. There, the feminine-faced boy's fairly-large cock sat waiting between two milky-white thighs. It had already risen itself up to greet him, pushing up the flap of their pleated school skirt. Jesse caught himself licking his lips as he approached that fleshy target, thinking of the identical pink, silicon lumps they were both also still sharing the experience of. Somehow, he felt more nervously excited about putting his lips to this penis... than any other he had swallowed so far.

Chapter 3: To Suck on a Friend

Jesse had barely got underway with Suzy's fifth limb, when there was a polite but rhythmic knock on the classroom door. He couldn't see who came in, but could hear the sharp tap of elegant shoes and a graciously confident voice explaining its presence to the teacher.

"I'm terribly sorry for the disturbance, but my silly toy left its bag in the car this morning..."

Jesse felt the recognition in his friend, even through the unorthodox cock-in-cheek connection they were currently sharing. Glancing around, he noted that the other sissy's usual glittery container of all manner of cosmetics and sex-aids, was indeed absent. Which would presumably mark that warm voice; which quite calmly degraded Suzy to nothing so much as an 'it'; as belonging to his oh-so-beloved 'Daddy'. The footsteps drew closer, and Jesse found himself instinctively shrinking away beneath the desk. Burying his face further between Suzy's knees in an attempt to hide both his presence and activities. There was little chance for that, however... For as soon as his parental master came near, the other sissy practically leapt from his seat.

"Daddy! Oh, you brought it in for me yourself?! I'm sorry... I'm such a silly sausage!"

The full-breasted boy leaned up to wrap his arms around the neck of the silver-haired arrival and shove his tongue into the man's mouth in greeting. This caused Jesse to rather receive a slap of forgetful sausage himself. He caught the glint of amused eyes from above as the looming stranger noticed him. A flash of recognition sprouted in his mind, that he'd seen this man somewhere before... but he couldn't think where.

Once he had extracted his 'son/daughter/human plaything' from his face, the gentleman spoke again in that politely strong voice:

"All can be forgiven, little one. I'm glad to see you are being looked after here..."

He offered a sly, conspiratory wink down to Jesse, which only served to make the kneeling femboy more nervous. In fact, as the stranger moved his gaze out to survey the rest of the class, there was a visible flinch from all of them. Each one was a born and bred submissive after all... and they knew a beast from the other end of the spectrum when they saw one. He could probably buy the entire life and future out from any number of them... and would... at the drop of a hat. Only Suzy dared to meet his gaze, with those adoring, puppy-dog eyes. He was already bought and branded... Absolute devotion was simply a baseline trait now.

The visitor stepped round behind his plaything's desk and allowed his hands to land possessively upon the femboy's shoulders. His questions of permission were directed only at their teacher though:

"May I stay for a while and... observe the lesson?" He enquired, in a tone that was clearly not expecting to be refused. "I will make sure not to cause any disturbance."

Mr Durren coughed slightly, clearly not entirely convinced by this promise. But he smiled anyway, and waved a hand graciously.

"Of course! The Academy is always accommodating to visits by its donors... I shall just pick up where I left off... Which was... hmmm..."

While the ageing educator shuffled through his notes, the new guest pulled away Suzy's chair. Leaving the sissy half-bent onto his desk, bare ass presented beneath its skirt like a peach peeking out from a serving tray. While Jesse was still left in charge of his cock, watching all this unfold between the arch of his friend's legs.

Chapter 4: Samples of the School

Suzy arched his back, bared by the short-cut of the official school crop-top. Spread his shiny, black and high-heeled shoes apart and leant forward against the school desk. It was a position he knew well... and one he naturally assumed whenever Daddy approached from behind. Whether it was to stroke the sissy's silky, blonde pigtails. To reach around and squeeze his prominent, sensitive breasts... Or just to stand silently and admire the anxious sway of his toy's perky, little backside. It did not matter. The submissive femboy simply did what he was told to. What he was trained to. What he was born to. Felt his body and soul ache for the touch and approval of this man who claimed to be his biological father. He never questioned that obedience. Never doubted his own shivering desire. He was a pretty, little doll to be played with... and Daddy was the one who owned him.

Meanwhile Jesse was caught between a desk and a semi-hard cock... The sissy equivalent of a rock and a hard place if ever there was one. He saw the visitor from upon high unzipping his fly from his oh-so low down vantage; and knew exactly what was about to happen. Knew he would be expected to carry on with his task regardless, and knew this would only bring the older man more twisted joy as he fucked his store-bought 'son' in the middle of his classroom.

What the kneeling sissy couldn't yet understand, was the shiver of earnest excitement which ran up his friend's bare leg which he was holding onto for support. The teen whose anal virginity was apparently now booked and claimed by some unfathomable stranger... Could only wince with apprehension at the large slab of meat progressing toward the entrance above him. He couldn't help but imagine what feeling such a thing forcing its way inside his own delicate, feminine frame might be like. Surely far different from the various silicon or metal facsimiles that he'd enveloped so far.

Yet, as he continued to suck upon Suzy's own swollen rod. Every twitch and throb told him the other sissy's anticipation was only eager and willing. His classmate wanted to be humiliatingly penetrated, here and now, in the midst of all their friends and contemporaries. There was a palpable desperation in the way those hips subtly and teasingly swayed backwards toward the approaching erection. Jesse could practically taste the tension rising up in his friend's body, and felt his own small manhood rise up in response. The man bumped his second head against Suzy's anus, but then slid its turgid length down lower... into Jesse's realm. The command was clear: lubricate this before I shove it inside your companion. Not that instruction was really needed when an extra penis was presented to a Slutwife-in-study. Jesse found himself running a salivating tongue up and down that limb before he even had to think about it.

Meanwhile, all around, the class continued unabated. Mr Durren casually including the goings on into his lesson:

"It should always be remembered that, while on school premises, you are free to be used by any esteemed visitors we might have. Your collars will not charge for services provided in what we consider an open and welcoming learning environment... Though, of course, it is your responsibility to maintain any reservations placed upon your bodies."

The old man smiled, half-proudly, at the display of two of his newest students debasing themselves for the pleasure of the older gentleman who had just wandered in.

"Anyone who has permission to walk these halls; whether they are a sponsor, maintenance worker or visiting professor. Is an honoured guest of Madame Stanfield. Therefore they are more than welcome to sample any of the school's assets that might take their fancy. You are each a working sample of Stanfield's reputation for quality... Never forget that."

Chapter 5: A Sissy Who Knows His Place

It was a strange and harrowing experience, for Jesse. To simply wrap his lips around Suzy's cock and feel every thrust the other sissy was receiving. He couldn't see much... beyond the slim, churning musculature behind his friend's belly-button as it brushed against his forehead. He could hear the dry slap of balls against ass-cheeks though; and the lewdly, mewling squeaks this drew from the femboy's lips. The erection in Jesse's gullet seemed to throb bigger with every penetration. Forcing itself deeper down his throat with just the secondhand forces at play. The virginal kneeler hardly felt he could complain or choke; when it was the other short-skirted teen who was really taking the brunt of this... and all the while his mind kept connecting that friction against his tonsils with what it might feel like to be in Suzy's position instead.

Pressed against the cold classroom floor. Jesse's own little backside seemed to gasp along with the laboured breaths above. He could feel his miserly erection straining against the flap of material smothering it. Soaking a small damp spot of pre-cum into those tartan patterns. Shame and guilt flowed through all of him at this obvious sign of arousal over his companion's moaning depravity. Yet that only seemed to increase the prickling warmth running up and down the back of his neck, and the drooling overspill as he rolled his tongue around his own fleshy invasion.