A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse and the others hadn't quite realised this yet, of course. The academy made little effort to inform its assets what was done with all the material it collected from them. They were just the next batch of school property in a long history, after all. Having finished making sure they had snogged their way through the entire register, each of them was still feeling a bit sheepish over having just made love side by side for the first time. Jesse had worried himself through the entire experience, right up to cumming heavily inside of Lizzy. He desperately wanted to apologise to her... in case he'd done it wrong, but couldn't even bring himself to ask. While the girl herself seemed still to be standing just a little bit closer to him at every opportunity, along with many of the pairings the algorithm had presumably carefully selected to invade each other. Her hand kept brushing, just lightly, against the back of sissy's... as if by accident. Their still-glowing cheeks just beginning to fade back to normal.

Fran was, of course, a lot more open about her changed impression of Suzy. She kept not-so-subtly hinting that she would very much have liked to 'go another round'. There was an unkempt, wild and primal need in her normally stoic and sarcastic eyes, that Jesse hadn't seen before. He got the feeling that there was a lot more bubbling and boiling away in the centre of their steadiest and most-confident friend, than any had previously realised. Suzy did not seem interested at all, though. The other sissy had gone quiet and sullen, as if embarrassed more by Franceska's praise of his fucking-prowess than anything else. There was an edge to the way he looked at Lizzy now too... Something had clearly upset the large-breasted femboy that he just didn't want to talk about.

Eventually, they all headed off in their own directions. Suzy called for a lift, rather than walking Jesse to the station, but there was again no ambush of delinquents waiting for him. He remembered to offer his services to a bored-looking salesman who he bumped into on the platform, earning a warm lap to sit on and a subscription to his photos while the man simply read through sheets of figures. Nothing else was demanded of him though, so the teen slut simply hopped off at his own stop and headed toward Home 23 feeling quite positive.

Chapter 15: An offer unlooked for

A figure was waiting for him when he entered the lobby of the Home. Leaning nonchalantly against the small reception/security desk that was barely ever occupied. The matrons were usually far too busy helping with their older charge's homework to keep track of who might be coming or going. If someone wasn't supposed to be here, surely the Algorithm's ID scans would pick it up...

George popped himself upright as he saw the far more effeminate boy approaching. While Jesse nearly tripped over his heels in a sudden fluster as he realised who it was. He'd been in something of a daydream and hadn't prepared himself to be loomed over by the handsome young man's musculature. This instantly brought back that crease of concern in his blockmate's brow. Which made the sissy even more tangled as he tried to dodge unwarranted pity and express that actually today hadn't been so bad. It just felt really important to him that George didn't look down on him as some kind of incapable flower... Yet, every time the taller boy approached... Jesse seemed to wilt.

"Come with me..." Was the only instruction given, enigmatic and laden with possible reasonings. The teen of few words never seemed to catch on to how much space that left for more insecure hearts and minds to race around them. He put a hand gently but firmly upon the sissy's shoulder and guided him toward the elevator.

Jesse was finding it increasingly difficult to get his words out past each other. Trying to nonchalantly ask about George's day, but ending up unleashing a barrage of stupid questions to which the only replies were simple grunts. It was clear the other young man also had things on his mind, but where this led him dragging Jesse off to was anybody's guess. All the little femboy could think of was how much easier it had seemed back in the day. When he was just another boy in comprehensive education, joining sports classes with the rest of them... Albeit in a slightly tighter pair of allocated gym shorts. He had never shied away from getting stuck in with the bigger teens, unlike many of the pouting creatures who began to share his body-type. He could still remember jostling around on the basketball court, pitching his slim frame back against those suddenly growth-spurted up to twice his size... Able to dodge and weave among them, then being lifted up in triumph as they laughingly gifted him a chance to dunk...

Jesse blushed in the tight confines of the elevator... Suddenly seeing entire swathes of his own past in a slightly different light. Had he really ever been any good, or had he just wanted a chance to get muddled up among all those sweating bodies? To feel strong shoulders beneath him as he was hoisted up to see the world as they must. Had they ever thought of him as an equal, or just laughed at this pretty, little plaything rubbing himself against them like a kitten in heat? The sissy wanted to feel upset and off-put by all these thoughts... but somehow, they just made him feel a little warm inside. Hot and bothered. He felt himself drift his skirted rear a little closer to George with the shake of the elevator. Acutely aware of his lack of underwear for the first time in a while.

When they arrived at the floor of block H, Jesse was led off in the opposite direction to his own room. He was beyond asking questions by this point, just meekly following where he was told. He truly had no idea what George had planned... but when the larger boy opened the door to his own room and instructed Jesse to lie face down on the bed... The sissy obeyed in an instant. Trying only to get a grip on the thudding of his heartbeat within his ears.

Chapter 16: Begrudgingly Given

"Him?! Betsy's little pet?!"

Jesse immediately recognised the indignant, nasal tones of George's roommate. Cynthia was on sneering form, as usual. Offering a level of condescending intonation that surely must grate against even the most gracious and gentile of souls. The sissy was still lying face down on the bed as he had been told to. Trying to work out whether the trace scents of humanity he could smell were from a body he would want to be so close to... Though, if the rumours were to be believed: neither of this pairing spent much time in this room at all without putting one of these mattresses through its paces. He supposed that might be the secret to not finding Cyn utterly insufferable.

"Yeah, why not? He's been having a rough time of it in that fancy school they shipped him off to... and you said you needed to practise on 'different body types'"

The boy being discussed felt a little like a dog on a rainy day, being argued over who would have to take him for a walk. The snipes and jibes passed between the two of them had the sound of a nigh-constant game they played. The sharp edge to a relationship that was actually all the more stable because of it. He got the distinct impression that even if he hadn't been present, they would have found something to argue about... but still felt extremely awkward to be stuck here in between, just an accessory to their minor battles.

"Oh and I suppose, while I'm busy... You'll just pop down the hall and see if Jane and Laura need some help with their homework as well. Count it as a 'group project' between the three of you..."

Jesse heard the other young man chuckle, as if caught out in his ploy... but having been expecting nothing less.

"Well... they did ask me to help out with something. Kill a couple of birds with one stone sorta thing. You gotta be neighbourly sometimes, y'know..."

Cynthia snorted, genuine fury pushed a little aside by the charmingly brazen humour. It was clear this was a fight she wasn't even trying to win, really... but one she felt the need to put her foot down against anyway.

"Oh, fuck off! Go on then... I hope you tear holes in those two harpies! But you'd better have some energy left by the time you get back. I'm not having any of that 'I've got nothing left in the tank' bullshit when I get my turn at a slice! It's not like I'm gonna get anything I need from babysitting your skinny, little barbie-doll."

Jesse winced as he heard the door slam... Terrifyingly aware that that meant he was presumably now alone with an angry, wasp-like harlequin. He heard her sigh heavily, before turning to approach and found a moment's silence in which he could release his timidly squeaking voice.

"You don't need to do anything for me if you don't want to, Cynthia... George didn't tell me why he was bringing me... I-I can just go back to my room and-"

The girl waved a hand across the glinting sliver of vision that the femboy had allowed himself. Her voice retained the weight of that sigh, but took on more of a gentle overlook than he'd ever thought her capable of.

"No, hun... Don't worry. I do need to practise on a bunch of different people. I won't lie, I'd prefer if that lump had brought over one of his new 'professional-armcandy' classmates... But I suppose you'll be a good test of what to do if one of my clients ever brings their favourite toy in for a bit of pampering. Since I'm only '2nd Class', I expect I'll have a whole lot of pet grooming ahead of me..."

Cynthia sighed again... at the indignity of a world where she would have to spend the rest of her life tending to other people's sex slaves. Then set about pulling out the required tools of her given trade.

Chapter 17: With a touch of Fear

Jesse lay face down in the darkness of someone else's pillow. He didn't dare lift his head up or crane his neck around to see what the room's other occupant was doing, but listened intently to the rustle of her movements. Somehow, he felt more nervously out of his element here... Than riding the Maglev on some stranger's lap without underwear, or being groped around a seaside resort by John and Miranda. Those scenarios seemed to happen to the 1st Class Sissy Slutwife-in-training. The other him, that was sometimes a her... and who was learning a thousand new things a second, about themself and the world at large. While, within these walls, he had so much timid history and connected gossip. He felt just like his younger self: forever tucked behind Betsy's skirt-tails and trying not to be noticed. Cynthia was one of those demons who had danced upon the edge of the campfire. Forever being whisperingly bitched about by the girls he knew as friends. So to be left alone in a room with her was terrifying, despite them never really having had more than a passing encounter before.

He felt the mattress move as the girl clambered up onto the bed with him. A mix of heady smells had begun to fill the room; some sort of incense she had lit. Without parade or warning, the sissy felt his skirt and socks be stripped downwards off his legs, leaving his bottom half completely exposed and unprotected. His tightly-cropped blouse soon followed suit, with a sharp tug indicating he should raise his arms and allow it to happen. Jesse's long, brown hair cascaded softly around his neck as its clips and ties were removed and he was left completely naked at the hands of this oft-reported banshee. He shivered to feel her straddling his legs. Presumably looking down upon his small and tender frame. The snap of a bottle cap opening nearly made him jump out of his skin... and the tiny, liquid sounds of hands being oiled didn't offer much reassurance. He wondered if she could feel just how on edge and nervous he was, laid out before her and trapped between those knees. He wondered if that would put a cruel smirk on the face of this young woman whose forked tongue had brought at least half the block to tears, at one point or another.

The scared little sissy felt her lean down close and murmur straight into his ear:

"Don't worry honey. I'm not going to hurt you..."

Which did not reassure him in the slightest.

Then he felt those long, slender fingers set to work spreading a warm, slimy substance across all of his back. It was strangely electrifying, to have his senses wound up so tightly and then medically and methodically danced across. He kept trying to anticipate wherever those hands might head next.. then being caught out whenever they moved somewhere unexpected. Soon every inch of his body that could be reached was lathered in oil, but none of the movements had been anything other than direct and professional... even when she had slipped down between his thighs and up between his rosy buttocks. The disconnect with what he expected, as an object of almost continual, invited molestation... Seemed almost more threatening than if she'd taken more luxurious, squeezing liberties. Jesse was left with a pit of insecurity over whether he had, in fact, just expected... or wanted her to do so.

"Do you know..." Cynthia offered, pausing for a second and sounding as if she was recanting an interesting bit of biological trivia. "There are some people who think massage goes all the way back to our roots as just dirty, old apes."

She lowered her hands back onto the small of Jesse's back, and pushed her weight into his spine. Gradually dragging this pressure upwards as she lay herself down upon his body. Continuing her lecture all the while.

"Back to when we would have spent hours at a time grooming each other. In constant physical contact with everyone we knew: friends, family or enemies... It didn't matter whether you liked someone or not. It was just part of life to run your hands across every inch of their body. Picking off parasites and looking after their health and wellbeing, for the good of everybody."

By this point, the girl was lying down completely on top of her human practice dummy. Embracing his shoulders with her forearms and resting her chin upon his collarbone. Jesse could feel the changing textures of her form. The soft, but pointing press of her nipples against his back. She was topless too... but wearing something strange and silky down below. Nylon perhaps? It was an intense moment of discomforting comfort, so far removed from the warm, midnight embraces of Betsy. There was a sharpness and levering angle to everything Cynthia was doing... that he understood well.

But, all the same... He couldn't say he didn't like it.

Chapter 18: An Animal's Place

"You know, I thought it was kinda weird when they told us that. But then I thought back to the nature documentaries we used to watch in biology class. About Gorillas and Chimpanzees and all those other big, extinct monkeys."

Cynthia's hands moved across Jesse's skin with a confidence and familiarity that quite amazed the young sissy. Despite the fact she had only been in specialised training for the same amount of time he had... She had clearly picked up the skills of her role much faster. The girl's fingers dug into each and every muscle in his back, plying the tension out of them even as his nervousness tried to put it back in.

"They used to go on and on about how closely related we are to them; and about how, for a while, we'd lost sight of that connection. To the whole 'natural hierarchy of our primal selves'... or whatever."

She moved down to his legs now. Grabbing hold of his slim feet to bend and flex them at her will. Teasing more oil in between each of the sissy's slender toes. While back up above the texture of her nylon tights was now scratching against his awakened nerves. Jesse realised this was clearly done intentionally, the trainee masseuse using her hips and legs just as much as her hands in the task of kneading and stimulating him. Cynthia worked her way back up his inner calves and thighs, sending all sorts of strange, electric messages into the heart of him. It was sometimes a little painful, the way she dug her fingers in. But it was good pain, that seemed to drag relaxation kicking and screaming out of the tense depths of his limbs.

"It makes you think what it would be like, in those dark, ancient jungles... If you were one of the smaller, weaker apes. Having one of those giant, silverback monsters running his fingers through your hair. Knowing that he could quite literally crush your skull to mush with those hands... and might, if you start to show any signs of being a competitor. But, for now, was just choosing to be gentle instead. Wouldn't that teach you exactly where you stood in the world..."

The young masseuse's words seemed to be embedding themselves into the walls for Jesse, now. Their softly sharp tones etching into his stupefying brain as an untangleable part of everything: The warm bed that was possibly George's, the heady incense, the friction of another body pressing itself into his very bones... and the whole, terrifying world outside. Roaring around their quiet little room full of intimidating whispers.

Somehow, without even noticing... The sissy found himself on his back now. The control Cynthia now had over his limp and malleable body being complete and unquestionable. Almost as if she truly had reached in and grasped some deep, integral key to his animalistic soul. With just a press upon several nerves he was putty to be moulded, rolling over to show his belly on slightest demand.

He could see the sharp angles of his current captor now. She crawled over him with glistening skin and a wicked grin. Her firm breasts bared and their pointing nipples being rolled against his chest and arms. She squeezed them together and used them as a tool to work with, while the fork of her legs down below was utilised much the same. Already her training had established that every part of her body was just another appendage of her function. A new shape or surface to be pressed against her clients. The sodden, oily nylon of her lower half sent static shivers through Jesse's tiny cock and balls as its friction brushed or crushed them. This needle-nailed creature was no less a servant than him... but she was a means to a different end and pinned the little toy down like a wrench upon a plastic doll.

"This is fun..." She purred. "I never got what stuck-up bitches like Betsy saw in you pathetic, little boy-toys. Why wouldn't you just find yourself a real man? But watching you wriggle and squirm around like you're not enjoying it... When we both know you'll just lie there and take whatever I do to you... I get it now..."

Jesse wasn't sure the girl's new found appreciation was something he wanted... There was a glint in her eyes that was very like the hunger he sometimes saw in Betsy's, but without any of the restraining love that his roommate also contained. He wanted to stand up for his best friend, declare no-one could or should call her a 'bitch' ...but the words would not come. He was paralysed by his own nature.

Chapter 19: To be One's Self

At some point it became obvious that the 'massage' had stopped being about Jesse... or rather had become more a grounds for Cynthia to explore some of her own frustrations. The girl began letting her pristinely-sharpened fingernails rake across the sissy's soft skin. Scratching and plucking and teasing at his nerves. Always on the very edge where tickling sensitivities might give way to actual pain... but never did. The enraptured fucktoy could barely whimper through the barrage of electric feelings she drew out of him. It didn't hurt... but at times he almost felt like he wanted it to: just to complete the physical and emotional tightrope she was keeping him on. He caught his own body rising up to chase after the fading impression of her painted claws. The girl could almost make him rise up off the mattress in bated breath. A puppet pulled upward by strings of stinging delight.