All Comments on 'A Sissy Maid's Tale Ch. 01'

by Erotictales4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it!!

Can't wait to see what happens in Sissy School, etc.

Xander6969Xander6969over 6 years ago
Excellent...

...first chapter! I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Cannot wait for the next installment - well done.

Love the small chastity device!

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Eight months since this first chapter

Will we see a second chapter? I'm affraid ... It's a pity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished

Another unfinished story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished garbage.

They unlock him and he kicks the crap out of them. They're no match for him physically. Eventually the men would have gone to a separate continent and established their own society without the women. The women simply can't complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
after reading this

After reading this !

If I was him I would have killed myself fast while she was at work !!!!!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good opening story content. I think the date is off, more like 2038 when Women take over. Too many type errors. It's 'for all intents and purposes' not 'intensive'. Also i would capitalize ALL Female pronouns including Female Supremacy Party out of deference.

Has potential to be a good series.

huberthowhowhuberthowhowover 2 years ago

I loved the story. I especially liked the introduction of his former bratty student, who I am sure will make his life miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Test

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being feminized / petticoated as a French maid by my wife and then having to serve her girlfriends was one of the most humiliating punishments my wife ever devised for me. Exposing me as her submissive sissy that day brought lots of laughter, teasing and tears. Now that her friends know the my wife wears the pants & I wear the panties in our house, they now also take great pleasure in controlling, teasing and humiliating me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Encore! This story is great and has SO MUCH potential. Please continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous