A Sissy Maker Tale

Story Info
How I became a sissy maker.
1.2k words
4.49
44.6k
56
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in a large, over stuffed red chair. I am not alone. Sitting behind me are a variety of people; male, female, straight, bi and gay. The reason I am sitting in this regal looking chair is because I am the current seller of some very exotic property. You see, I am a sissy maker, and my current project Valerie is about to be revealed to this group of interested buyers. All of whom have been provided with a sissy resume describing in detail the attributes of my lovely sissy slut.

I have dressed for the occasion, with my black high heels, black leather skirt and white silk blouse elegantly adorning my voluptuous 5'10" frame. I have decided on no jewelry tonight. My luxurious black hair cascades down over my shoulders and contrasts beautifully with my white top. My make-up is professionally done with just enough smoke over my blue eyes to exude a bit of mystery. My lips are a deep red which matches my perfectly sculptured nails. Make no mistake about it, I am a vision to behold. My appearance, and the knowledge from the crowd that I am the owner of the soon to be auctioned sissy slut, only increases the interest and always results in a bidding war with a price far exceeding my expectations.

If someone had told me three years ago that I would be sitting here selling a sissy, I would have told them they were crazy. But serendipity sometimes can be a life changer. And that is exactly what has brought me to this stage of my life.

I was married once to an incredibly sexy man who was five years my junior. He was a head turner to be sure but unfortunately his ambition and motivation to improve his position in life was non-existent. I soon grew tired of taking care of him and as my position in my advertising firm advanced to that of executive Vice-President I was ready for a change. It was shortly after my divorce finalized that my serendipitous meeting occurred.

I remember the day vividly. Pushing my cart through the grocery store aisles and robotically grabbing items that I needed a voice thankfully interrupted my boredom.

"Crystal, is that you"?

I turned around and low and behold my old friend from college, Alexandra stood before me. She was looking radiant as usual, dressed in a vibrant floral print with red four inch pumps. I was always so jealous of her in college. She seemed extremely confident at all times and could make every woman envious of her.

"Oh my God, Alexandra!" I shouted.

She moved over for a hug and as we were embracing one another, I noticed a sweet young girl following close behind her almost buried in her hip. To my shock Alexandra was holding a leash attached to a pink collar that was locked around the girl's neck.

"It is so good to see you Crystal. It seems like ages ago we last saw one another. You look marvelous as I remember you. Oh, and this cute little sissy is Candi. Say hello to Crystal."

Sissy? What? Did I hear right?

Candi shyly said to me, "Hello Mistress Crystal. Pleased to meet you."

Mistress? Wow, I was so confused. As this sexy little girl held out her small hand for me to shake, I was trying to figure out what was transpiring here. No doubt Alexandra saw the questioning look on my face. She laughed as I took a better look at her sissy. Starting from the top her blonde hair fell to just below her shoulders. Her face was done up in a sultry sort of slutty way, but not over the top by any means. Her light pink belly shirt hugged her breasts and her belly button was pierced with a very feminine dangling pink stone. Her skirt was one of the shortest I have ever seen and it was literally painted on Alexandra's sissy. The shiny red color certainly popped and there is no way anyone passing by would not notice this hot, sexy nymph. The sissy wore pumps with five inch heels and I noticed a small padlock above each ankle which locked the heels in place. As I inspected this sissy a bit more closely I could see the remnants of what was once a petite male.

Alexandra was laughing.

"Okay Crystal. Let's finish our shopping, and go grab a glass of wine. I will then explain all about Candi and how owning a sissy will change your life. All I ask is that you keep an open mind as to what I will tell you."

Still in a bit in shock, I answered, "I definitely need a drink. How about we meet at the front after we check out?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Alexandra gave a quick tug on the leash she was holding and looked back at her sissy.

"Don't be so shy bitch. Come out here and stand before Mistress Crystal. Now lift up your sissy skirt like I have taught you and show her your cage and plug."

Per Alexandra's direction, her sissy stepped forward and lifted her skirt up. A small pink cage encased her little cock, and her smoothly shaved balls hung below. Following this, she turned around and imbedded in her cute ass was a pink jeweled butt plug.

Alexandra stroked the sissy on her blonde hair and stated, "Good gurl. Now let's finish our shopping so we do not keep Mistress Crystal waiting."

Still to this day I am amazed that I was able to finish my shopping with any semblance of order. My head was spinning but I must admit I was intrigued as to how Alexandra came to own a sissy slut.

I finished checking out and I didn't have to wait long before Alexandra did the same. Her sissy followed meekly behind her pushing the now full shopping cart.

Alexandra asked, "Where is your car Crystal?"

I replied, "Oh, it's the white Mercedes over there on the third row."

Alexandra replied, "Very nice. Here, give me your keys so my slut can load your groceries for you."

I handed my keys over to her and she gave them to her sissy.

"Here slut. Go load the groceries into Mistress Crystal's car. And be careful. If I find out anything has fallen over when she returns home I will punish you severely."

Her sissy, in a very femme voice replied, "Yes Mistress."

I watched in fascination as her sissy sashayed her way over to my car and loaded up the groceries. After finishing, she came back and handed me my keys.

The little sissy slut bowed her head and said, "Thank you for allowing me to serve you Mistress Crystal."

Holy shit, I thought, I could get used to this!

Alexandra, in a very dominant tone looked at her sissy bitch and ordered, "Now go load mine bitch. Once done, get back in the driver's seat and lock your leash to the steering wheel. The open lock is on the seat. Mistress Crystal and I are walking over next door for a drink and we have a lot to discuss."

Bowing once again, sissy replied, "Thank you Mistress. It was lovely meeting you Mistress Crystal."

I held out my hand and the sissy kissed it ever so gently.

"Likewise Candi. I have a feeling I will see much more of you in the future," I replied.