A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 03

Story Info
Elegant Woman learns to create sissies.
1.7k words
4.51
18.7k
20

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had described what was happening as the beginning of an "erotic journey." With my hand being firmly held by her my adventure was about to begin and I was quivering with anticipation.

On what can best be described as wobbly legs, Alexandra led me into her home. I was immediately drawn to the large picture windows that lined the back of the house and contained magnificent views of the city below. The way the open concept of the space had been designed one could see from the front door directly through a large living area to the floor to ceiling windows. Gleaming hardwood floors ran throughout the home and as I was led into the living room I realized that it appeared that no one even lived here...everything was so clean and dust free.

As I was being given the tour, I said to my friend, "Jesus Alexandra your home is so lovely and it is immaculate. I mean, there is not a dish out of place, not a stray hair in a sink and I could eat off of your floors. I wish my place could look like this."

" Well, she replied, "that is the advantage of having a sissy. You see Candi's duties include keeping my house clean and organized. It took a few months, lots of canings and other forms of severe punishments, but eventually I turned my little sissy boi into the perfect maid, butler and chauffeur. She has also been enrolled in culinary school for the last year and my little sissy has become quite the cook. And last but not least, her slutty mouth and lips have been taught to eat pussy and suck cock like a porn star. Wait until I allow my pet to orally satisfy you. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed."

"Fuck Alexandra, it's like you have created the perfect male. No more ego, no more dick and no more selfishness. It's hard for me the comprehend that Candi is accepting of all this. And to think that somewhere behind all the femme facade there once was an Alpha male."

Alexandra smiled. "You see Crystal, Candi craves what I give her, both the good and the bad. Once you are able to reconfigure how her brain works, and when you can turn her into a cock whore who only gets pleasure from getting fucked in her boipussy, then and only then will a compliant, humiliated sissy emerge who will do anything to please her Mistress. Wait until you see her on her knees begging for my large strap-on. She literally drools at the thought of having her ass fucked by me, or any others whom I might want to use her. And the reason I keep her plugged and caged is to make sure that she is always on a horny roller coaster, one that can only be started by me. She has become totally dependent on me...from what she wears, what she eats, how she earns money and how she gets the pleasure that she continually craves. It's actually a very big responsibility I have, and it takes a long time to mold an Alpha into the cock craving slut that you know deep down is there. But, as you can see, it is worth it."

With each sentence my mouth dropped a little bit more in total surprise. I mean, this is shit that you might read about is some adult publication, but to see and hear it right in front of one's eyes, well, I was totally blown away. And I must admit extremely enticed by the entire scenario that was being explained to me.

We eventually made it out to the backyard where a gorgeous zero gravity pool shimmered in the waning sunlight. The way it was constructed gave one the illusion that it was falling right off the backyard cliff. And waiting by the pool, holding a tray with two champagne flutes was sissy Candi, still a femme vision in her slutty outfit.

" Good girl Candi. Now go get dinner started and set the table for two. Once you have everything under control in the kitchen I expect you to quickly change into your black corset, black seamed stockings with garters and black 6" heels. Then you can slip into the black cocktail dress we recently bought you. And remember I insist on a complete matching ensemble."

"Yes Mistress." Candi replied as she curtseyed and went back into the kitchen.

Alexandra and I took our drinks and moved over to a couch by the pool that had us facing the beautiful view down into the city. Alexandra slid right beside me and put her hand on my thigh, gently caressing me as we sipped our champagne and watched the glow of the sun sink below the horizon. Ever so slowly her hand moved between my legs and she began erotically rubbing my already soaked pussy. The sounds that began emanating from me were those of a muted whimpering, a sound that was surprising to me but something that was impossible to quell.

Alexandra whispered in my ear, " Take your two fingers and play with yourself Crystal. Be a sexy girl for me and get yourself as wet as possible. But no cumming!"

There was no saying 'no" to this intoxicating lady. I reached into my thong and began playing with myself. It was one of the hottest things that I could ever remember doing. My breathing was ragged and my moaning punctuated the still, evening air. My eyes fluttered closed and I could feel myself getting so close to an enormous orgasm.

My reverie was broken by the whispers of my friend. " Now take your fingers out of your pussy and let me taste you. Do it now my sexy little bitch. Let me taste your wetness."

God only knows I did not want to stop my ministrations, but I also knew I needed to follow Alexandra's instructions. My fingers slowly escaped the warmth of my pulsating pussy and I placed them at Alexandra's lips. With the sexiest fucking look I have ever seen on a woman, she took my fingers and ever so slowly sucked them into her luscious mouth. Our eyes were glued on one another and I felt like I was slowly being hypnotized by Alexandra as she continued to suck my fingers as if they were tiny cocks. I never wanted her to stop. My entire body was tingling, a feeling that I had never experienced to such degrees before. Seductively she removed my fingers from the confines of her mouth and smiled at me. I was melting.

Once again whispering, Alexandra said to me, " You taste so wonderful. I can't wait to enjoy you later tonight."

And then, right on cue, sissy Candi was announcing that dinner was ready to be served. Alexandra grabbed my hand and we extricated ourselves from the couch. I then got my first look at sissy Candi's new look. And boy, what a site. The blonde wig had been replaced with a striking auburn one that framed the sissy's face perfectly and the straight hair fell just below her shoulders. Candi had redone her makeup also to perfection, a smoldering look that matched her overall ensemble. God Alexandra had trained this little slut incredibly well. Her black dress snugly hugged her feminine body and the heels and hose completed her look. Whereas previously she was done up in a very slutty appearance, she now looked like a sexy, classy young lady. If I hadn't seen her previously I would have mistaken her for a woman.

Alexandra interrupted my gawking. " Come here sissy and present to me. Let's have a look at you."

Candi came forward, curtseyed and then slowly did a pirouette showing off her attire. Alexandra moved closer and examined her sissy. I noticed she paid close attention to the seams on her stockings.

"Very nice pet. Now let's go eat!"

On the way over to the dining room, Alexandra explained to me that keeping her seams perfectly straight was something she had drilled into her sissy for months. It was a bit of a pet peeve for Alexandra. Many evenings and mornings had been spent with Candi draped over a spanking bench while her Mistress reddened and striped her ass with a caning as a result of sloppy seams. The sissy eventually learned that seams must always be straight and Alexandra always made it a point to check to make sure they were. Alexandra went on to explain that this type of conditioning and punishment was necessary in the training of a sissy and the severity of the discipline always needed to be to a point wherein the sissy was sobbing uncontrollably. Only then did the sissy understand that the only way to avoid the pain was to perform as expected and not make mistakes.

"We'll put Candi through her paces later so you can see for yourself how the training results in my little slut doing precisely what I ask of her. A well-trained sissy like Candi is a highly sought-after commodity to many in the alternative lifestyle. You would be amazed how much some of these sluts get sold for."

"Hold on," I asked. "Are you saying that theses sissies actually get sold after they are properly trained and turned into cock loving bitches?'

"Oh definitely." Alexandra replied. "Candi is not my first sissy. There have been many before her that I have auctioned off. Part of my enjoyment is the training process and all that it involves. Once trained, I just seem to want another and another to begin the entire regiment again. Candi has no idea but in about six months she will go to auction. And no doubt she will bring a very high price to the right bidder. But in the mean time, I will use her for my pleasure and she will complete all of her daily tasks for me. This house won't clean itself, right?"

I laughed and found myself seriously thinking about asking Alexandra to teach me her techniques that have seem to be so successful in molding a once Alpha male into a complete subjugated sissy. I found the whole idea to be rather exciting and in the long run profitable. I was looking forward to the rest of the evening and to what lengths Alexandra's sissy would follow her wishes and how far we could stretch her limits. But first things first.

Part 4 soon to follow.