A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 04

Story Info
How I became a sissy maker.
1.9k words
4.66
14.9k
14

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please forgive the delay in this new part. I am back from traveling and will get back to posting. Thank you all for understanding.

The culinary classes that sissy Candi had been attending were put on display during her dinner presentation. The food was divine, and as Mistress Alexandra and Crystal enjoyed their perfectly cooked Rib Eye steaks, Candi stood perfectly still nearby always at the ready to re-fill wine glasses, scoop up any crumbs from the table and to clear any empty plates. Never once did Alexandra need to communicate with the sissy during the dinner process. Crystal was amazed as to the extent in which the femme bitch was trained. The two women carried on their conversation while hardly noticing the ruminations of their server.

Following the demolition of their warm brownies covered in vanilla ice cream the ladies were ready to extricate themselves from the dinner table.

"That was lovely Candi. We will take our brandy in the study."

Candi immediately stood behind the women and helped them with their chairs. Once both of the women were standing, the sissy kneeled before them and in her most femme voice expressed her gratitude for being allowed to serve.

"Thank you Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Crystal for allowing me to serve and please you. I hope you were satisfied with my food and my dinner service."

The sissy then kissed both of the women's feet and remained on her knees with her head bowed to the ground.

Alexandra replied, "Well bitch, your cooking is getting better but we still need to work on your ability to serve without being noticed. The clacking of your heels can be unnerving at times and it needs to be corrected. We will deal with that later. Now clean up in here while we enjoy our Brandy. Once done, refresh your make-up and change into your pink slutty sissy attire. I expect your slutty persona to shine for our guest. And do not forget to wear the new pink micro skirt that I purchased for you yesterday. I expect you waiting outside the study door in exactly thirty minutes, so you had better get started."

Looking up from her kneeling position, and with adoring eyes focused on her owner, Candi replied, "Yes Mistress."

The ladies entered the study and sat together on a black leather couch. The study, like the rest of the house was very tastefully decorated in a contemporary minimalist style. No dark oak walls made up this room, but rather a slightly textured wallpaper that gave the space a warm, cozy feel.

"So my dear friend, you seem more and more enticed by my sissy owning lifestyle. I know it can be rather shocking at first, but as you can see a well-trained sissy bitch can be a wonderful addition to a household. You see, Candi lives for my pleasure. She craves serving and being used. And the humiliation she constantly receives works as a strong elixir to keep her totally subservient to me. One needs to understand that a sissy is neither a male nor a female. A sissy is an entity which is in itself is a debased, totally broken male that has been stripped of any masculine traits. A sissy is a sissy!"

Crystal replied, "You know Alexandra, at first I was mortified and shocked, but as I have begun to understand the nature of your relationship, I am both excited and intrigued."

"Well my dear Crystal, I believe it's time we had some fun and I showed you another dimension of what the owning of a sissy entails."

With her perfectly manicured hand, Alexandra took the brandy glass out of Crystal's hand and placed it on the table. Seductively Alexandra moved her lips ever so close to Crystal's and as she paused inches away Crystal was visibly shaking with desire. She was trembling, knowing that she was to the point with this extremely sexy woman that any notion of resisting had evaporated long ago. The sensuality of Alexandra's lips meeting hers swept over Crystal like a tidal wave. As their lips met and as Alexandra's tongue slowly entered her mouth, Crystal was overcome with lust. She wanted nothing more at that moment to be taken and used, to be a vessel for Alexandra to extricate all of her carnal desires from her and to experience the nirvana of complete sexual release.

All too soon Alexandra broke their kiss.

"Get on your knees before me Crystal. Remove my heels and jeans. I can't wait for your mouth to bring me pleasure."

There was no asking but rather a demanding tone in Alexandra's voice. And Crystal never once thought not to obey. She slid off of the leather sofa and as ordered she began to remove the pumps and then the tight black jeans of her new dominant friend. As she peeled the jeans off of Alexandra, Crystal quickly realized that Alexandra was naked underneath. Unable to release her gaze, Crystal was mesmerized by the beautiful, perfectly smooth pussy that glistened before her. The lips were already puffy and engorged, and the visible wetness shined erotically on Alexandra's bare skin. And amazingly Crystal perceptively knew not to touch this beckoning loin, but to wait for permission. Crystal's own cunt was dripping in her panties. She could never remember feeling as if she might cum at any moment without even being touched. She was now silently moaning hoping that she would soon be allowed to sample the delicious delight that was quivering before her.

Finally, Alexandra spoke. " Look at my lovely pussy Crystal. Can you see what a bad girl you have been, getting me so excited? Do you see my love juices emanating from my cunt? Do you see my full lips? And do you want to please me now Crystal? Do you want to lick and suck and eat my pussy just as I instruct you? Do you want that Crystal?"

Crystal was beyond any ability to verbally answer. She merely looked up into Alexandra's eyes and nodded her head up and down. Alexandra had seen this look before on the many kneeling subs who had been in the same position. Her power to seduce always gave her a rush.

"You may now taste me Crystal. But listen to me as I guide you. I have certain very specific predilections as to how I require your mouth and tongue to please me. Do not rush. I will not tolerate you being selfish and not focusing all of your energy on my pleasure. Do you understand?"

Once again, Crystal nodded affirmatively. And then Alexandra's soft touch was on the back of Crystal's head, guiding her to her Mistress's sex. As her tongue began to lap at the sexual prize before her, Crystal remembered her admonishments and ever so slowly waited for instruction. The process was electric. With more and more encouragement and instruction Crystal was pleasuring this Goddess exactly as she was being told. A certain way to lap, to kiss, to suck. And the increased breathing emanating from Alexandra further fueled her desire to please. As Alexandra instructed, Crystal delicately pulled the puffy lips apart to reveal a rock hard clit, the size of which Crystal had never encountered. To get to this point Crystal had been eating this luscious cunt for over thirty minutes. And now, as instructed, she was nibbling and sucking on this magnificent clit like it was a tiny cock. Over and over she heard Alexandra's voice, seductively telling her how to please. And then, as she felt Alexandra arch her back she was pulled into that wonderful pussy, held there, her mouth sucking clit, her senses overwhelmed with the taste and smell of the gorgeous woman before her.

Alexandra wailed, "Don't fucking move bitch. Oh God, keep sucking me!"

At that moment, for some unperceivable reason, Crystal had a vision of an oil rig, like one would see in the movies, beginning to rumble with an intensity that only meant an eruption was imminent. As she sucked Alexandra's clit and was buried in her fragrant pussy, Crystal could feel the orgasm rumbling and building. She instinctively grabbed both of Alexandra's ass cheeks and smothered herself in the sex. And then it happened.

The scream almost startled her. That, along with the writhing of the body before her began what she would later remember as one of the most powerful sexual experiences of her life. As Alexandra began to cum her juices started squirting with an intensity that made it difficult for Crystal to continue her ministrations. But she recalled her instructions, and remained steadfast in her willingness to please this intoxicating lady. The juices nearly drowned her and drenched her entire face, but she kept to her task. Her Mistress was cumming uncontrollably in a way that actually made Crystal proud of her ability to illicit such a response. Both of Alexandra's hands found the back of Crystal's head and pulled her further into the cunt before her. Alexandra came and came and came.

What seemed like an eternity finally was subsiding with the squirting juices stopping and the relaxation of Alexandra's grip on Crystal's head. Alexandra lay satiated, totally spent. Crystal slowly lapped up the juices and gently cleaned her Mistress's pussy with her oral actions. And then the epiphany hit Crystal right between the eyes. She had cum while pleasing Alexandra!

Crystal's deep thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of Alexandra's voice.

"You may crawl to us now my little slut. Do not tear your hose or there will be hell to pay!"

Out of the corner of her eye Crystal now saw the sissy, all dressed in slutty pink, slowly crawling towards the two women. The sissy bitch had no doubt been watching the entire time. As she neared the women, the sissy kneeled with head down, waiting for her next commands to be followed. Crystal could now see the pink ensemble that sissy had changed into. Pink 7 inch heels that were locked in place, pink hose held up with a pink garter adorned with bright pink bows, and the aforementioned pink leather micro-skirt which barely concealed the caged little clit. A tight pink corset was laced right below the sissies' nipples. Her hair was now blonde and her make-up was done in a way that gave the bitch a slutty, whore look.

Alexandra looked at her slut and proclaimed. "I promised my friend Crystal much pleasure this evening. And I explained to her what a compliant bitch my sissy is at all times. So Candi, my little whore, you will be used for our pleasure tonight. I expect you on your best behavior. And as you just witnessed, my dear Crystal sucks pussy with a reckless abandon that pleased me to great heights. See how quickly you can be replaced?"

Candi was visibly shaken by this statement from her Mistress. One could hear the muffled whimpering that was leading to tears emanating from the sissy bitch. Alexandra was an expert manipulator.

"And now Candi, stop your fucking sniveling and ask Mistress Crystal if you may pleasure her feet with an oral massage. And if you do a good job, Mistress Crystal might allow you the privilege of sucking her pussy and ass."

Hearing this, Crystal smiled and realized that her first experience of using a sissy slut for her pleasure would soon become a reality. Her cunt twitched with anticipation.

I promise Part 5 coming soon!