A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 06

Story Info
Sissy gets tested and Crystal gets a strap-on.
2.7k words
4.71
15k
10

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra knew from the many, many times she had trained sissies that the main goal was turning them into cock-sluts who craved and would do almost anything to have a cock in their mouth or ass. But she also knew that there was always a tinge of maleness left subconsciously in her sissies and this resulted in them still loving pussy. One of the first things she always did when deciding to turn a male into a sissy was to take away all pussy. This, along with strict chastity, initiated the first phase of teaching the future sissy that pleasure would only come from cock, and that the part of the anatomy previously known as "ass" would come to be known as "boipussy". And that the fucking of the boipussy with cock was the only way that a sissy was ever going to be able to cum again.

Alexandra detested supposed Dommes who allowed their sissies to cum occasionally in the normal, male way. She thought this would always have a deleterious effect on the training and would always deter from keeping the high levels of submissiveness and horniness in her sissies. Once caged, Alexandra would let the sissy understand that the days of male orgasms were over, and only by milking and boipussy fuckings would the little bitch get pleasure. Eventually, the twice-daily training sessions with dildos and strap-ons, and the absence of pussy ( once this training started Alexandra never allowed the sissy to see her pussy) had turned the once ego driven male into a craving cock slut who begged for cock in her ass and mouth. The operant conditioning was such that even entering the training room resulted in the sissy leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

And so, having finished eating Mistress Crystal's ass and seeing Mistress Alexandra with the formidable cock strapped to her waist, Candi was incredibly aroused. Her clitty was leaking and her boipussy was craving the black cock she saw before her.

Alexandra immediately recognized the wanton slut's demeanor, seeing the same response many, many times before. She lightly stroked the sissy's blonde hair and asked seductively, "So my little cock slut. do you think you deserve your Mistress's cock?"

"Oh yes please Mistress. Your sissy bitch begs you to take my boipussy with your black cock. I promise to be a good slut for you and your guest and will do anything you ask in order to be fucked like the sissy whore I am."

"You see Crystal, how a properly trained sissy reacts and begs for cock. You should see my precious bitch worship the real thing. When I first introduced Candi to real cock she was a bit hesitant, but some severe punishments along with some forced face and ass fucking soon turned Candi into a very compliant submissive. And now, she craves a real cock in her ass or mouth. If she has been a really good girl I will call over one of my bulls to give her the cock that she craves. There is something that is just so exciting seeing a bitch that I trained, on her knees, begging for a real man's penis. And now that Candi has learned to cum like a girl with a cock in her boipussy, she is totally intoxicated with being allowed to be used that way. And the wonderful part of letting her cum that way is that, unlike a male orgasm, Candi can cum and cum and still retain her naughty cravings for servitude and pleasing."

Crystal was listening intently and watching Candi at the same time. There was such a pleading, lusting look in the sissy's eyes that seemed to beg without saying a single word. Crystal was becoming a true believer that one could take an Alpha male and transform them into a cock loving submissive slut who would do anything for cock.

"Crystal, will you please pinch and pull on our slut's pointy nipples?" Alexandra asked.

Leaning forward Crystal did just that, now understanding why the tight corset sat just below the sissy's breasts.. Pinching and pulling, listening to Candi whimper and moan in pleasure and pain was exhilarating.. The sissy was actually panting now and her leaking clitty betrayed her wanton desires.

Alexandra handed Crystal a pair of alligator clamps and Crystal smiled a mischievous, almost evil grin at the sissy. Pinching each nipple one more time, she applied the clamps and pulled on them tightly. The sissy gasped and wobbled a little bit before, much to Crystal's surprise, thanking his Mistress for torturing her nipples. Crystal held the chain connected to the clamps firmly in her hand and pulled again, totally aroused by the power she was wielding.

"So Candi, do you think you deserve my cock and Mistress Crystal's pussy? If I fuck your boipussy with my black cock do you think you can concentrate on pleasing our guest with your mouth?'"

Candi was to the point now whereas she was babbling and blubbering, totally awash in her carnal hopes and so turned on that she would absolutely do anything for cock. But Alexandra was not done with her teasing yet.

Pulling her sissy up by the hair, Alexandra led her sissy over to a corner of the room, told her to face the wall, and then opened a cabinet and took out a small rubber ball. She placed the ball between Candi's nose and the wall.

Alexandra laughingly stated, "Now bitch, if you really want cock and pussy you won't let that ball fall to the floor. And just to make sure you play fair these will insure it."

Once again reaching into the cabinet, Alexandra produced a pair of handcuffs that she quickly clamped on Candi's wrists, securing her hands behind her back. So now her sissy was standing in her heels, hands cuffed behind her back and was commanded not to let the ball drop. Alexandra grabbed the sissy plug imbedded in Candi and wiggled it out of her boipussy. She promptly told her slut to open her mouth, and ever so carefully so as not to dislodge the ball, the slut sucked in her butt plug.

But of course Alexandra was not done tormenting her sissy. Once again from the cabinet she produced a much larger butt plug and some lube. After applying some lubricant to the plug, Alexandra spread the sissy's ass cheeks and pushed the plug, delighting in the moan that the plug passing the sphincter elicited from Candi's filled mouth. Alexandra pushed the plug all the way in and laughed at the site before her.

Returning to the bed, Alexandra showed Crystal a small remote control device she held in her hand.

Alexandra whispered, "Now that we have our little cock slut's mouth and ass plugged, it's time we had some fun. That big plug in her boipussy can be remotely controlled by me, sending a myriad of vibrations into the bitch's bottom. Watch and see the surprise and consternation on her as I manipulate the vibrations as she struggles to hold the ball against the wall. The really fun part is knowing how much our sissy wants to cum, but she knows if she has an orgasm, the ball will no doubt fall and she will be punished and not get any play from either of us. Oh my, let the games begin!"

Crystal giggled and at the same time was extremely impressed with the paradoxical situation Alexandra was putting her sissy in. All of the training that Alexandra had put her sissy through was going to be put to the test. In order to please her Mistress, the sissy would have to control herself and her slutty desires and not cum.

And then, just before Crystal thought Alexandra was going to begin, Alexandra got up from the bed with a smile on her face, went to a different cabinet and grabbed a wicked looking punishment cane. She casually took the cane and placed it against the wall right next to her sissy. No doubt making a point as to how the sissy would be punished if she failed her Mistress!

When the first vibrations from the butt plug hit the sissy, she shuddered with surprise but maintained her upright position against the wall. As the vibrations slowly increased the poor sissy was beginning to breathe heavily with the insides of her being pleasured by the butt plug. The sissy was so conditioned to loving her boipussy being filled and fucked that she was soon on her way to a massive sissy orgasm. Her clitty was leaking, leaving puddles of pre-cum on the wooden floor. The moaning emanating from the cock slut was getting louder and louder and one could see the trouble she was having staying still enough to keep the ball in place.

"If I turned up the vibrations, my poor sissy would definitely cum and drop the ball. But let's just keep the plug humming along like this for the next 30 minutes or so. By the time I let the bitch out of her predicament she will be entirely broken. But what excites me beyond reproach is the realization that my sissy is trained so well she will do anything to please me. And of course the fear of a severe caning also is an incentive to succeed for me". Alexandra stated this with a pride in her voice.

Crystal was once again very impressed and was suddenly aware that Alexandra's fingers were now massaging her pussy lips. It didn't take long for Crystal to start moving her hips staying in rhythm with the stroking being done by Alexandra. Alexandra's fingers would occasionally slip into Crystal's juicy pussy and her fingers would then be placed gently on Crystal's mouth.

"Suck"

Crystal wasted no time in sucking her juices off of Alexandra's fingers. This went on time and time again and Crystal understood that both her and the sissy were being tormented sexually. Alexandra would rub and massage Crystal right up to the point wherein she was ready to explode, and then, without warning her hand left the wet pussy and was in front of Crystal's mouth again, waiting to be suckled. Her own juices were lewdly tasting wonderful to Crystal and she was alive with desire. Just like the cock slut sissy writhing in the corner, Crystal was acutely aware that she too would do anything to please Mistress Alexandra.

As she sucked Alexandra's fingers Crystal was watching the little sissy, all dressed in her pink ensemble and heels, sucking on a butt plug and fighting the sensual vibrations that were humming through her. One could only watch as the sissy wiggled and swayed, trying her best to keep the ball on the wall. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her makeup was a mess, but the sexy cock slut kept to her task and continued to fight off the impending orgasm. Crystal thought the scene was very, very hot and erotic. And at that moment she wanted to actually fuck the sissy herself with the black cock and really make the bitch cum.

"Times up my precious bitch. What a good girl."

The thirty minutes had indeed passed and Crystal was amazed at how fast the time seemed to go by. Alexandra excused herself from the bed and walked over to her sissy.

"My God," she exclaimed. "You are a mess sissy. Get your ass moving and get all cleaned up for us. I will prefer you in black and I expect, once again, an entire ensemble of sexy lingerie. Let's get these cuffs off you and away you go. 30 minutes. Not a minute more. Now get the fuck going!"

On shaky legs the sissy slowly let the ball fall and got on her knees before her Domme.

"Please Goddess," She asked. May you please unlock my heels so that I may get changed for you and your guest?"

" Oh of course my pet. Here you go. Now run along and don't be tardy for your return."

The butt plug remained in place but thankfully for the sissy Alexandra had turned off the vibrations. As the sissy left, Alexandra turned her attention to Crystal, who was still lying on the bed with a glistening vagina beckoning her to come please it once again. But Alexandra, whose black cock still swung lasciviously from her waist had other ideas.

"Well, well," she cooed. "Since I have sent one slut away and I haven't fucked anyone yet, I think it's time that I used my cock on you Crystal. I am going to fuck you so good and I want to hear you beg for more. Now slide over here and present yourself to me for your fucking."

Crystal did not hesitate and moved ever so closer to the black cock that swayed in front of her. Instinctively she put the phallus in her mouth and began to fellate the cock, licking up and down, fondling it with one hand and eventually sucking it down to the balls. Her oral skills were again on display and Alexandra was pleased once again. The beautiful woman sucking her strap on was getting her very aroused and her pussy began to drip. Her strap on was actually double-headed and as her new submissive went up and down on her cock Alexandra was getting slowly fucked herself. Both women were now in the midst of an intense sexual exercise and Alexandra needed more!

"Get on your hands and knees bitch!"

As soon as Crystal complied the black cock was pushing into her pussy from behind as Alexandra was swatting her gorgeous ass. With each swat came a new push and soon Alexandra was moving like a piston engine...in and out, in and out. Sweat dripped from the brow of Alexandra onto Crystal's back as she was thoroughly fucked. The moans and screams were growing in intensity as the coupling continued. Crystal had a firm hold on the sheets once again as she neared nirvana and Alexandra was pumping mercilessly into the sopping wet pussy that was now hers. Together the women went on and on, both soaked in their juices, both wanting more and more. Alexandra loved the crimson ass before her visible in the dimly lit room. The warmth of a reddened ass always heightened her pleasure when fucking. And the spanking aroused Crystal to no end, sending her to places she had not been in a very long time.

As she continued her onslaught, Alexandra yelled, " Now we are going to cum at the same time bitch. You are mine and you will do as I say. Do you understand?"

Crystal could only nod in agreement. The fucking went on and on and just when she didn't think she could hold off any longer, Crystal heard the words she was waiting for.

"Come for me now Crystal. Come like the slut your are!"

And cum she did. With such force that she almost expelled the cock in her cunt. She came and came and came while at the same time Alexandra was experiencing the exact same thing. Both women howled with delight, shook with pleasure and flooded the bed with their love juices. Their convulsions slowly subsided and the big cock finally slipped form Crystal's vagina. Alexandra was on top of Crystal but moved ever so slightly so that she could kiss Crystal and intertwine her tongue in Crystal's wanton mouth. The kiss lasted an eternity and both women luxuriated in the intense afterglow of what had just occurred.

During the kiss Alexandra had extricated herself form the strap on and it fell to the floor with a thud. Crystal now felt the soaked pussy of Alexandra brushing against her and she loved the new feminine feel of it.

Crystal whispered to Alexandra, "May I please clean you up sweet Mistress?"

"Of course you may my lovely girl." Alexandra sensuously answered back.

And so, for the second time that night, Crystal was allowed the honor of orally pleasing Alexandra. This time however, because of the just ended fuck scene, Crystal was ever so gentle in lapping and kissing and cleaning up all the juices from the luscious naked pussy. As she carefully went about her clean-up duties, Alexandra had multiple mini-orgasms and basked in the feminine touch that Crystal was bestowing upon her. There is something special, Alexandra thought, about the innate understanding that one female has for another on how to touch her in a certain way at a certain time. Soon both women had dozed off, satiated and secure in one another's embrace.