A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 05

Story Info
Crystal samples the sissy.
2.1k words
4.69
12.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sweet taste of Alexandra's pussy lingering on her lips, and with a soaked pair of panties clinging to her as a result of a no-touch orgasm, Crystal sat motionless on the couch. Her head was still spinning from such a powerful sexual experience. The last time she had eaten out another woman was when she was in college and had done so as more of a dare than a longing to orally pleasure another female. But this encounter had her mesmerized.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of Alexandra's voice.

" Go prepare the bed for us sissy. I expect to see you kneeling beside it, head down and waiting to be used."

The pink clad femme sissy crawled out of the room, her cute ass wiggling as she moved. Alexandra reached for Crystal's hand and helped her up from her sitting position on the couch. As she stood up on her wobbly feet, Crystal continued to stare at the luscious pussy that she had just eaten. It glistened in all its smoothness, lips pouting and still quivering from her oral assault. She hoped that she would be allowed to taste and suck the loins of her new dominant friend later in the evening. But now she was being led by Alexandra into the large, master bedroom.

Not surprisingly, the room was professionally decorated and the dimmed lighting gave the entire area a sexy, warm glow. And there, kneeling by the bed with head bowed was sissy Candi.

" Well first things first. Sissy, get up over here and help Mistress Crystal out of her clothes."

The word "Mistress" in front of her name gave Crystal a new understanding as to the pecking order with which she was currently involved in. The sissy was at the bottom with both women being the Mistress of the bitch, but Crystal was still at the mercy of Mistress Alexandra. She embraced this and it thrilled her.

Now standing before her, the sissy asked Crystal, " May I please help you remove your clothes Mistress Crystal?"

" Of course bitch. But be very careful with my dress. Its rather new and it is from a designer friend of mine's collection."

The sissy ever so gently unzipped the back of the dress and carefully removed it from Crystal's shoulders. Once the dress was off, Candi was overwhelmed by the exquisite body that stood before her, now clad in a black bra, thong and heels. The sissy's clit pulsed in its cage as a result of the vision before her.

Crystal's body was flawless. An athlete in college, Crystal had always maintained a toned physique and still worked out religiously. She was not overly muscular, but rather perfectly proportioned with beautiful C cup breasts and a trim, sensuous waist and hips. Of course Alexandra also was taken aback by the site that stood in her bedroom and couldn't wait to feel every inch of this succulent body. And as she gazed at Crystal, she felt that Crystal had no idea how perfect she was. A perfection that could be used in the future to manipulate, entice and intoxicate an alpha male into becoming a compliant sissy bitch for her. Such power when wielded correctly would make feminizing certain males easier than one might think.

With such thoughts ruminating in her head, Alexandra spoke once again to her sissy.

" Well bitch, ask Mistress Crystal if you may remove her thong. It appears to be quite soaked with her juices and I know she would love to have it removed."

Once again, in her best femme voice, Candi asked, " Please Mistress Crystal. May I please have the honor of removing your thong for you. It would be my pleasure to help you out of it."

Crystal couldn't wait for her thong to be removed. Her bald pussy was emanating such a warmth that she needed it in the cool air. And the wetness of the thong was clinging to her, making her somewhat uncomfortable.

" Well sissy, since you asked so nicely, I believe I shall allow you to remove my thong from me."

Candi's eyes lit up at Crystal's answer. She had been so well trained and conditioned that pussy, ass and cock were all she could think of, day and night. Alexandra had molded her and hypnotized her to such an extent that she was unable to control her desires to eat pussy and ass, suck cock and be fucked in her boipussy. Her clit constantly dribbled from the naughty thoughts that were with her 24/7. She had not been allowed an orgasm in over a year and had been told over and over that any semblance of a masculine orgasm was gone for good. The only time Candi was allowed to see her boi clit was when, on a weekly basis, she had it removed for cleaning by her Mistress, who stood over her as she washed, shaved and cleaned her private parts. Initially, her clit would become aroused, but Mistress Alexandra had cured her of this by roughly grabbing her sissy nuts and applying such pressure that Candi would double over in pain. As she moaned in pain, her Mistress would skillfully spank the head of her clit with a wooden spoon until Candi was crying uncontrollably. Needless to say after a few weeks the sissy's clit never became erect during cleaning time again.

Upon hearing the affirmation from Crystal, sissy Candi looked over to Alexandra for her approval also. Alexandra nodded and Candi knelt before Crystal and slowly slid the sodden thong down her legs and over her heels. The sissy held the thong in her manicured hands, almost as if it were a precious artifact. The sissy bitch was actually shaking with lust and wanted nothing more than to lick the undergarment clean and suck all of Crystal's juices out of the fabric.

Alexandra noticed the carnal fog overtaking her bitch and quickly slashed the back of her sissy's shoulder with a riding crop she had laying on the bed. Sissy winced in pain and immediately realized her transgression. Instinctively, as she had been trained, the sissy put her forehead to the floor, arched her back and presented her ass to her Mistress.

Alexandra looked at Crystal and asked, "Please my dear, lift up this selfish bitches' skirt so that I can administer a proper cropping. I must apologize for having to punish Candi in front of you, but I suppose it is a good lesson to be learned in how one must always control one's sissy."

Crystal bent over and with both hands lifted the pink micro skirt over the back of Candi, allowing Alexandra an unencumbered access to the sissy's tight ass.

Without warning, the crop swished through the air and landed on the backside of the sissy bitch. Over and over the crop found its mark. What began as a whimpering and moaning soon turned to sobbing and actual wailing. Alexandra wielded the crop in a methodical way, devoid of emotion. This was noticed by Crystal who was further intrigued with the punishment session being administered in her presence. Surprisingly, Crystal had no sympathy for the sissy who was in agony before her. Subconsciously Crystal had already categorized Candi as a sissy and nothing more. Not a male, not a female, but a sissy whose only reason for existing was to please others and be used. And the realization that deep down the sissy craved such pain and humiliation prevented Crystal from feeling sorry for the bitch. It was crystallizing before her, the perfect scenario into which she could definitely see herself in the future, owning and using her own sissy!

" Okay that's enough with the water works," Alexandra admonished. " Go wash your face and fix your make-up. I need a pretty, sexy face to orally please my friend. Now off you go."

The sissy scurried away, silently still sobbing with an ass the color of crimson. Crystal looked over at Alexandra and noticed how flushed her face was.

"Alexandra," she asked. Did you get sexually aroused beating that bitch? Because I must confess it excited me to no end."

" Ahhh, Crystal. You are so made for this. I can see it in your eyes. Only a few hours with me and my sissy bitch and you are ready for one of your own. And I can see the power and responsibility of owning such a creature has you terribly excited. You can't believe how much that pleases me. You see, so many of my friends are so put out by my owning a sissy that they immediately get defensive and want nothing to do with it. But our meeting again, so serendipitously, seems to be just what we both needed. I love that you can embrace my predilections and non-conforming attitudes. It pleases me enormously."

And with that, Alexandra gently pushed Crystal onto the bed, looked in her eyes and told her to open her sex up to her. Crystal, still in heels and hose, lay on her back and spread her thighs welcoming her. Sensuously and almost at a tortuous pace, Alexandra slowly kissed her way up the beautiful legs of her friend, stopping every so often to kiss and suck. By the time she reached her pussy, Crystal was panting with desire. And unlike how Crystal was instructed to orally pleasure Alexandra, with Alexandra in control Crystal was merely a conduit for her tongue and mouth.

Alexandra was an incredible pussy eater and she had Crystal cumming at her whim. The orgasms shook Crystal to the core and after what was perhaps the third mind shattering orgasm, Alexandra whispered in her ear.

'My sissy is now here to be used. Instruct her, tell her, yell at her. Do with her as you wish. I will be retrieving some toys and will be back in a minute. Enjoy."

Alexandra extricated herself from between Crystal's thighs and there, kneeling at the foot of the bed, the sissy, with a perfectly made up face, looked on adorningly.

Upon seeing this Crystal rolled onto her stomach and got up on her knees.

"So what the fuck are you waiting for bitch? Come lick and eat your Mistress's ass."

Candi immediately moved forward and starting rimming Crystal's perfect ass. Crystal knew instantly that the bitch had been well-trained. Her tongue gently lapped and lubricated Crystal's hole, taking her time to arouse the nerve endings and at the same time sending Crystal into a sexual bliss. The tonguing was so sensual, so feminine. But so fucking hot.

" Now bitch, Crystal commanded. " Stick that sissy tongue up my ass. Spread my cheeks and fuck me with your tongue!"

Curling her tongue into a phallic shape, Candi proceeded to pump her tongue in and out of Crystal's ass. The feeling was amazing and so damn dirty. And Crystal could tell that the sissy was in heaven pleasing her in such a way. The moans emanating from the sissy bitch were matching her own moans. She was nearing another orgasm from the rimming and her body was on fire. The sissy sensed this and her tongue pushed even further into Crystal's puckered hole, pumping in and out, in and out. Crystal was so close. She grabbed a handful of the satin sheets before her and began to shake. She realized that she had previously cum without even being touched, and now she was cumming from an ass licking. And cum she did. As the bitch's tongue fucked her mercilessly Crystal came furiously, cursing at the sissy bitch and yelling at her not to stop. She was squirting all over the bed, drenching the sheets in what seemed like a never ending orgasm. And the sissy maintained the tongue fucking at a pace that brought Crystal to new heights of pleasure. To Crystal it was like an out of body experience. She didn't know that she was sobbing herself until she heard Alexandra's now familiar voice.

" It seems Candi did her job well. I hope she pleasured you to your liking. If so, she gets this as a prize."

Crystal propped herself up on her elbows, looked over to Alexandra and noticed a huge black cock hanging from her waist.

" Wait until you see how focused our little sissy will be eating your pussy while I fuck her boipussy into submission. Look at my little bitch. I know her clitty is throbbing hoping I will fuck her like the whore she is. If she begs us and if she really did please you then she will get cock tonight."

Upon hearing this Crystal lightly touched her own pussy. She was so ready for more!