A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 14

Story Info
Fun in the Restaurant Continues.
2.1k words
4.63
8.2k
5

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Monica were clapping and laughing. Sissy Adam had just sucked her first real cock and was still on her knees, looking up at the waiter of whose cock she had just sucked. She was, from this day forward, a cock sucker and had taken one huge step into embracing her new role in life as a sissy slut.

After cleaning up her first cock and making sure it was clean of all juices, Adam helped the waiter tuck his cock back into his pants. A few weeks ago Adam would have been mortified with just the thought of being on his knees and sucking another man's cock, but presently, thanks to the training Mistress Alexandra had been giving him, Adam was kneeling proudly, glowing in the knowledge that he had pleasured the cute waiter and elicited a shattering orgasm from him. Adam's clitty was dripping now more than he could remember, leaving a wet puddle in his panties.

Mistress Monica's cute blonde vixen, who had assisted Adam in sucking the waiter's cock, was patting Adam on his cheek in an approving gesture. With her assistance, Adam had overcome any trepidation he might have had and had sucked cock like a pro. Adam actually relished the taste of the man's cum, savoring the flavor as the cock erupted in his mouth.

"Well thank you for the generous tip ladies," the waiter stated to the two Mistresses. "And as for you two little cock suckers, well done. And Adam, any time you wish to continue with your cock sucking skills, you know where to find me. Now, is there anything else I can help you ladies with?"

"Well yes there is." Monica stated. Please tell Steven, the wonderful chef of this fine establishment, that the food was delicious."

"Of course, I will let him know."

As the waiter turned to leave, Mistress Alexandra had a thought. "Actually dear boy, please tell Steven, that if he would like, he is welcome to a special tip also. My sissy will be glad to take care of the tip."

"Come back over here to Your Mistress." Monica stated. "I am sure sissy Adam is ready to suck the next cock without any help."

The nubile blonde crawled over to Her Mistress and proceeded to suckle a finger as before.

Mistress Alexandra looked down at Adam. " Do not embarrass Your Mistress. You treat Mr. Steven with great respect. Refer to him as "sir". Ask him politely if you may suck his cock as thanks for the scrumptious meal. Swallow all of his man seed. If I see any of his cum running out of Your sissy mouth I will take You back into the public part of this restaurant and spank your sissy ass in front of all the diners. Understood?"

'Yes Mistress" Adam squeaked.

Right on cue there was a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in please." Mistress Monica called out.

The door opened and in walked a large black man, nearly six foot four inches and dressed in the whites of a chef.

"Welcome Steven," stated Alexandra. "As usual you out did yourself with our meal. The steaks were absolutely divine. I t seems you hit the mark every time we come in for dinner. Now kneeling here, as you can see, is my new sissy Adam. She is still in training but is showing great promise. I know from past experiences that you like your gurls more finished femme, wig, make-up, etc.. But Adam has not earned the right to embrace all of that yet. As a matter of fact, the blow job she gave Jesse the waiter was her first real cock. I just thought that using Jesse as a starting point was a good idea for my sissy. But she showed great promise in her ability to please Jesse and she has been taking some big dildos from me during her training. So if it's not too much to ask, would you consider using this little slut's mouth?"

Steven chuckled. "Well, you are correct in knowing how I prefer my sissy sluts, but I will make an exception with this one considering what great friends and clients you all have been. But I will let the sissy suck my cock on one condition. If You will agree that I be the first one to take her cherry. Once You have her all made up as a sissy fuck doll please let me take her virginity and keep her overnight."

Alexandra chimed in. "Done!"

Alexandra took Her heel and lightly kicked Her sissy.

Sissy Adam looked up into the large man's eyes and asked. "Excuse me Sir. May I please be allowed to remove your lovely cock from your pants and suck it for you?"

" Well little sissy. Since you asked so nicely, be a good slut, take my cock out, lick my balls all over first. And then you can take me in your sissy mouth."

Adam tentatively reached up and unzipped Steven's pants. What emerged was a shock to Adam. Steven's cock, semi-hard at this point, flopped out in front of the sissy. It was the biggest cock Adam had ever seen. Reaching to bring the cock all the way out, Adam was mesmerized as he took the cock and balls in his hand and brought them out into full view.

From across the table, Monica's pet slightly moaned with desire when she saw it.

Remembering his instructions, Adam began kissing, licking and sucking on Steven's massive balls. Thankfully for Adam Steven was fully shaved and smooth. The sissy was now worshiping the balls of another man, trying her best to perform the task as well as she could to please not only her Mistress, but also to please the man standing before her. Licking, sucking and slightly nibbling, Adam was engrossed in making love to these wonderful orbs. Her saliva coated the balls and they shined in the light of the room. Adam had never been so excited. Her clitty pressed against the sissy cage and dripped more than ever. Every time Steven moaned with delight, Adam teased him more and more. The black cock had now grown to its impressive nine inches.

"Fuck sissy. Look how hard my cock is. Now start sucking you filthy bitch!"

Adam grasped one hand on the black cock and brought it towards her lips. There was already a long stream of pre-cum dripping from the dick and Adam slurped at it like a whore. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the large cock into her mouth, first concentrating on the swollen head and then ever so slowly inserting the cock into her mouth. When she had taken only a few inches, she lasciviously started sucking and gently thrusting the cock back and forth in her mouth.

Steven was loving this and was moaning as the sissy pumped to and fro on the black monster. Copious amounts of saliva was running down the sissy's chin and sissy Adam was once again as excited as she could ever remember. Once again she took another few inches, and repeated the pistoning, this time with a quicker pace. Steven moaned even louder and Mistress Monica began fingering Her pussy.

A few seconds later She had lifted Her skirt and Her blonde submissive was licking and sucking Her cunt with a wanton abandon. As the oral ministrations were taking place both from Adam and Monica's sub, Monica motioned for Mistress Alexandra to slide on over, near the other side of Her sub.

Steven was done with the foreplay. Grabbing the sissy's head, he pushed his huge dick into sissy Adam's mouth, jamming it down her throat. The sissy gagged and gagged and just when she was close to panicking, Steven pulled his member out, allowing the sissy to gasp for air. Not wasting anytime, he pushed the cock in again down the sissy's throat. Adam tried to relax, just as his Mistress had trained him. Still he gagged and craved breathing. And once again Steven pulled out so the sissy could breathe.

"Listen bitch," Steven yelled. "You take it yourself this time and deep throat me. If not I will force my cock down your sissy throat and leave it there until I cum. Now do it!"

The sharp tone scared sissy Adam, and she was determined to get the cock down her throat and be a good cock sucker for her Mistress.

At about the same time, Mistress Monica was cumming all over Her sub's face, crying out in delight. The blonde bitch had been cleverly manipulating Monica's clit with her well-trained tongue and Monica squirted again and again, with the sub slurping and swallowing all of her Mistress's juices.

Through ragged breaths, Monica let Alexandra know that it was Her turn, pushing the slut's face out of Her pussy and positioning it at the opening to Alexandra's hole. Mistress Alexandra's smooth pussy was moist and glistening with juices. She was in need of a mouth and the blonde was just what She needed. Right away Alexandra could tell that the sub was indeed well-trained in eating pussy. Her lips and mouth engulfed her vulva ever so lovingly, licking with long, long strokes, up and down, up and down. Alexandra was gushing with liquid. And with the sight of Her new sissy being face-fucked by Steven, She was nearing a torrential climax. And the sweet sub had not even attacked Her clit yet!

Tears, snot and saliva ran all over Adams face as Steven face-fucked the sissy into oblivion. He was getting ready to shoot his load and he wanted it to be a memorable experience for the newbie sissy. Right as he was ready to spew, he pulled his cock out and let go of a massive load of cum all over Adam's face. Over and over the massive cock shot rope after rope of thick white cum onto the sissy cock sucker. The surprise on Adam's face was priceless and she stuck her tongue out like a good slut to try to catch as much semen as possible. Licking her lips and savoring the taste of the black man's ejaculate sissy Adam wanted more cock.

Alexandra screamed so loud a waitress popped her head in to see if everything was okay. Surveying the scene, she sheepishly closed the door. Alexandra yelled and moaned, the blonde still buried in Her vagina. What the gurl could do with her tongue and mouth was utterly amazing. And the little slut was able to continue to suck on Alexandra's clit while swallowing all of the squirting cum. Fucking Monica was so lucky!

Remembering her duties, Adam was licking and cleaning all the juices from Steven's spent cock. She started suckling the balls to remove all the cum and pre-cum, and worked her way along the underside and top of the still large dick. Because of the girth and size, it took some time for the bitch to clean the member correctly. Smiling up at Steven, Adam carefully tucked the black cock back in Steven's pants.

"Nice job slut. You are going to become a world class cock sucker. And I cannot wait to burst your cherry. Now back to work. Thank you once again ladies. And keep this one around for a while. I foresee using her in the future."

Both of the satiated Women casually waved goodbye to Steven. The blonde slut was now curled up around Mistress Monica's legs, like a proper pet. Adam was on her knees, face full of cum, radiating in the scene that had just transpired. She was still licking the remnants of the dripping cum as it slid near her mouth.

"Well that was a lovely after-dinner aperitifs." Monica squealed.

Alexandra laughed and was very pleased with Her new slut's behavior. She slid Her chair back over near Adam and the sissy instinctively curled up, cuddling his Mistress's legs.

Alexandra looked down at her new sissy and stated. "You know sissy I told you to swallow all of Mr. Steve's cum. And just look at you. Covered like a cheap slut with cum still dripping down your face. Well, I am a bit too satisfied with Mistress Monica's sub's pussy eating to punish you here. But how about we all head up to my place for some nighttime drinks and Adam can take his punishment then?"

Monica laughed. "A splendid idea. I will pay the check on the way out. Believe me a large tip will be involved. I think the entire restaurant heard our moaning and screaming. Now why don't You take the slut out for her walk of shame leaving the restaurant.

"Good idea Monica. Now get up sissy and follow behind me as we exit. And I expect your chin raised and your head held high in pride. You are now a bona fide sissy cock sucker. Congratulations!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!