A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 13

Story Info
Sissy Adam sucks her first cock.
2.6k words
4.72
14.8k
13

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swoosh of the crop echoed in the quiet study, and then the unmistakable sound of the leather striking skin. Followed immediately by the crying out of sissy Adam.

Alexandra chuckled to Herself, finding it quite amusing that Her little bitch was already making noises during what She considered to be a warm-up. Many years ago Alexandra had studied the art of administering punishment via the buttocks, and She was well-versed in the proper way to achieve the most painful responses from Her subject. She knew the importance of starting slowly and taking one's time, to fully redden the flesh until She could feel the heat emanating from the cropped skin. Her pussy always moistened as She laid more and more quick timed staccato strikes upon Her helpless sissy. It really is quite an art to deliver the blows in the exact areas in which She intended them to land, so that an even covering of welts would form all over the slut's backside. As the skin reddened and swelled, the tempo of Her strikes became slower, but the force became stronger.

By the time Her bitche's ass was on fire, the sissy was sobbing uncontrollably and Alexandra took great pride in this reaction, knowing the real pain administration had not really started yet. So many times, if one listened to the sobbing, one would think that the submissive couldn't take any more. But through all of Her previous encounters, Alexandra knew that a sissy slut like Adam would give Her much more to please Her.

Conversely, sissy Adam, through his tears and gasping, thought that he couldn't take one more blow. His entire ass felt as if someone was holding a lit torch to it and he shuddered to think what it must look like. He had lost all track of time, and thought that his punishment must be coming to an end. When the quick staccato of the crop suddenly stopped, he thought he had made it. He was happy that he was able to endure his beating and please his Mistress. But then he felt his ear being tugged severely and the hot breath of Mistress Alexandra was inches away.

"Listen sissy." Alexandra whispered. "You are being punished. This is not supposed to be enjoyable. You will learn through the crop and the cane how to properly behave in my presence. You will learn to respect me and my property, of which you are now considered to be one. You can cry and scream all you want, but the punishment will continue until I say it is time to stop. Now lift up your head, kiss the crop, and thank your Mistress for teaching you a lesson."

Alexandra dangled the crop in front of the sissy's face and Her slut dutifully kissed it.

Through her sobs, Adam croaked out a response. "Thank You Mistress Alexandra for punishing your sissy. Sissy needs to learn by the mistakes made so that Mistress will be pleased by his behavior."

Thwack! No sooner than the last word was croaked out was when the crop crashed down on the slut's posterior. A howling rocked the room. Again and again, taking time between blows to let her bitch think about the next one coming, Alexandra laid into the sissy. Her pussy was gushing and she couldn't help but slip one finger into Her sloppy hole while She continued the onslaught. Moving Her finger to the tip of Her clit, Alexandra tickled Herself into a tremendous orgasm. She shook with pleasure as She slowed down the cropping. Her breathing was ragged and guttural and She cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her squirting drenched the back of Her punished slut as She came again and again.

Removing her soaked hand, She shoved it into Her sissy's mouth and Adam licked and sucked as if he was being fed a breast from his mommy. The indelible effect that this would leave on Her bitch did not go unnoticed by Mistress Alexandra. She stroked the sissy's hair and allowed the cleaning up of all Her juices from Her hand to continue as She listened to the slight sighing coming from Her new found convert. The slut's ass was a mess and the stinging would no doubt be felt for days to come.

" There, there my sweet gurl. Mistress is sorry She had to hurt you like that, but it was necessary. Now let's get You dressed for dinner. We are already running behind now because You forced me to punish you. Let me get your outfit for the evening while you stretch your muscles."

Sissy Adam slowly got up and realized how much his backside was hurting. Once the adrenaline was dissipating the pain became much more noticeable. His back was a sticky mess but he was not going to mention that to his Mistress. She no doubt was aware of the amount of cum She had spewed upon Her slut's back.

Moments later Mistress Alexandra appeared carrying some clothing items. She held up a sheer white shirt, more like a blouse Adam surmised, and a pair of stretchy white slacks that zipped in the back. She laid them on the back of the chair.

"Put these on slut. And go comb your hair. You're a mess. Once ready, put on the black heels again and come to Your Mistress so She can lock them in place."

There was absolutely no fight left in Adam. In almost a trance-like state the garments were put on ( another painful shock as the slacks were pulled up over the sissy ass) and the hair combed. The high heels were buckled in place and Adam click clacked over to his Mistress, who was enjoying a drink out by the pool.

Adam was once again mesmerized by his beautiful Mistress. A sleek black dress clung lusciously to Her body. Her long hair was a thing of beauty falling off of Her shoulders. And much to Adam's surprise, Mistress wore an exact replica of the heels She had put him in, sans the locks.

Alexandra looked up and was delighted with the feminine dressed slut standing before Her. The blouse did nothing to hide the sissy's pert little nipples and the slacks looked as if they were painted on the skinny frame. And the heels completed the ultra femme look.

"Well you look wonderful sweet sissy. Now put your foot up here near the edge of the chair so Mistress can get those heels all locked in place. And hand me my phone, over there on the table so I can get some pretty photos of my slut."

After four or five different poses, it was time to leave for dinner. Alexandra let Adam know that She would be driving because Her sissy did not have enough experience driving in heels. As Her Mercedes bounded down the hill, Alexandra explained to Adam that they were meeting some very close friends of Hers and expected Her sissy not to embarrass her in any way.

"You know sweetie. Your Mistress has been known to pull down a slut's pants and spank them right in a crowded restaurant if they misbehave. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

"No Mistress, not at all," Adam squeaked.

The Benz pulled into the lot of a very fancy steak house. The valets came over and opened the "ladies" doors, holding out a hand. Adam was mortified as he took the man's hand and was helped out of the car.

Once out of the car, one of the valets stated, "Welcome to "The Spot" ladies. Enjoy your dinner."

Alexandra smiled. "Get used to it sissy. We are leaving the male you behind."

Prior to reaching the door to the restaurant, Alexandra turned to Her sissy, grabbed his chin and stated. "When with me in public you walk two steps behind me. Not three, not one, but two. And when we come to a door, you rush ahead to open it for me."

"Yes Mistress."

And just like that the sissy saw the door ahead and rushed to grab it for his Mistress. Alexandra sauntered through and asked the hostess where Her friend Monica and guest were seated.

"Oh, She reserved a private serving room towards the rear. Please follow me." The hostess replied.

Alexandra followed the hostess and Adam, exactly two steps behind, followed his Mistress. He was glad he was getting used to walking in the heels. As the door of the private room neared, the sissy rushed up again to open the door.

The hostess, a bit flustered, told Alexandra. "God you have her well-trained. Such a thoughtful girl."

"Well," Alexandra replied. "We are just in the beginning of her training. We would have been here earlier but I was forced to punish her before we left. Isn't that right sissy?"

Shocked that he had been called a sissy in public, Adam meekly answered, "Yes Mistress."

"Well it's about fucking time! I mean what the hell Alexandra. Is Your new sissy not cooperating?" Monica laughingly called out.

Adam looked at the scene before him Sitting at the table was another gorgeous brunette, very similar in looks to his Mistress. And kneeling beside her was a blonde haired girl who, Adam noticed, was sucking on Monica's thumb as if it were a small cock. Adam also realized that there were only two chairs at the table and that he would soon be kneeling as well.

As they entered, Adam pulled the chair out for his Mistress and followed the non-verbal finger point to kneel beside Her. He was also presented Mistress's thumb and he began to suckle and lick erotically on the appendage as the two Women chatted and turned their conversations to the kneeling sluts.

"So Alexandra, tell me about Your little sissy. I can see it's definitely a work in progress. Hopefully You have the little bitch locked up."

"Of course Monica. One of the first things I did was lock up the little clitty."

Monica chortled. " And all these years You have thought it odd that I owned a complaint bitch to tend to my needs. As You can see, my current little slut is quite cute and I have taught her the fine art of worshipping my pussy and ass. And of course I have turned her into a cock sucking slut who craves a dick in her mouth. She hasn't had a normal orgasm in over three months, but once she discovered the joy of an anal orgasm, she can't get enough of having her boipussy played with. All I have to do is push a little on her butt plug and the little cunt moans like the wanton slut she is. So let's see how Your new sissy is all locked up."

Alexandra looked down at Her compliant bitch. "Stand up sissy and face Mistress Monica."

Adam stood up, and before he knew it Mistress Monica was unzipping the back of his pants, pulling them down to reveal the cock cage. Monica looked on approvingly.

"Well done," Monica crooned. "Let's order our dinner and perhaps afterwards we can have some fun with our kneeling sissies."

Alexandra scolded Adam. "Pull up your pants you slut. You think we want to look at your puny clit while we eat. Now kneel down again, keep sucking and not a word."

Dinner was ordered and served. Both of the Women ordered the Ribeye, medium rare and a small salad. The kneeling sluts were given protein drinks to sip on as their Mistress's ate. Adam was in shock that the waiter did not seem to even bat an eye when entering and seeing the two kneeling submissives.

As the Women were partaking in their after dinner drinks, the waiter came back and asked, with a mischievous grin, if there might be anything else they needed.

"Well," Alexandra replied. "I was wondering if you might like to have a virgin suck your cock as part of your gratuity. You see, my little kneeling sissy here has not been a real good pet today and I think offering to fellate you would be a nice gesture for "her" to atone for "her" misbehavior. "She has been practicing on my strap-on but as you know there is nothing like the real thing."

"Absolutely!" the waiter replied.

Once again, Alexandra grabbed sissy Adam by the chin and Her dark eyes radiated through him. "Now remember slut, do not embarrass me here. Crawl out over to our nice waiter, and ask him politely if you can tip him with your mouth."

Adam knew there was no escape. Crawling over, he looked up into the waiter's eyes and asked. "Please sir, may I offer you a blow job as my part of the gratuity this evening?"

Looking down, the waiter looked over to Monica. "Do you think your little blonde minx can assist this sissy in sucking my cock?"

"What a great idea. Go on over sweetie and help the new sissy suck her first cock. But do not be selfish. Let the sissy take the load."

The waiter smiled and un zipped his pants, revealing a lovely seven inch circumcised cock. Monica's submissive gently reached out for it and offered it for Adam to suck. Adam slightly kissed the tip and noticed the cock immediately became engorged. he licked it some more and felt the reaction every time he licked it. The little blonde whispered for him to put it in his mouth and start sucking it. Adam acquiesced and was soon sucking and licking the cock just as he did with his Mistress's strap-on. Rather than any feelings of disgust or embarrassment, Adam found himself reveling in the cock sucking and the effect it was having on the waiter.

The blonde had moved beneath Adam and was sucking on the waiter's balls as Adam continued making love to his first real cock. Suddenly he was ever so thankful to Mistress Alexandra for showing him what, perhaps, his destiny really was, and is. He was a sissy cock sucker getting ready to swallow his first load of cum and he was enjoying what he was doing. He loved the feel of the warm cock in his mouth and as he teasingly slipped it in and out of his mouth he also loved the look of the slick, shiny cock before him. He took the cock all the way down his throat and looked up at the waiter as he did this. Over and over he deep-throated the waiter's gorgeous cock, holding it in a bit longer each time. Unbelievably the cock seemed to grow even more while in his throat, and Adam knew the time was near. The waiter grabbed the back of Adam's sissy head and began a furious face fuck. Adam was being used as a fuck toy and he was over the moon.

Suddenly the waiter tensed and Adam could feel the shot of cum hit the back of his throat. The cock just kept spurting and spurting and Adam swallowed as much as he could but some of the seed spilled out of Adams mouth, quickly to be lapped up by the cute little blonde. As the cock softened a bit, Adam was actually sorry to let go.

Alexandra suddenly chimed in. "Now a good sissy licks and cleans the cock she has just sucked and neatly tucks it back into the owner's pants."

Adam didn't need to be told twice. As gently as he could, he licked the cock clean of all its juices and asked politely if he could put it back in the waiter's pants. Once back in place, Adam looked over to his Mistress for approval. The smile on Mistress Alexandra's face said it all!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON. ALL COMMENTS WELCOME!