A Sissy returns Home

Story Info
A Sissy returns home with her Mistress.
4.7k words
4.26
13.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the first time I've been back home to my parents in three years. Three years ago I moved to the other side of the country for a job offer and haven't been home since. Now, however, daddy thought it would be a good idea to visit my parents for Christmas. But I don't think it's a good idea at all, as a lot has changed since I left three years ago. I'm very nervous about how my parents will react to this change.

Because these changes weren't exactly a small thing.

Since accepting the job offer at FemCorp three years ago and meeting Maria (Daddy) there, I have been living as a full-time Sissy in a FLR with Maria for almost three years now. When I met Maria, she showed me what I really am, not a man, but a cock loving Sissyslut. As a result of this realisation, I became Jizzabel van Jizzbreath. I have fulfilled this role with great pleasure for the last three years. Now it's not really a role anymore but the person I am.

But now that I'm supposed to see my parents again, I'm getting more and more nervous.

"Jizzabel is everything fine?" asks daddy with a little concern. "You seem a little absent. You should concentrate more on driving."

"Yes daddy everything is fine. I'm just a bit nervous about meeting my parents". I say with a shaky voice.

"Why is that? Because it's just your parents."

"I'm just afraid they won't like my changes."

"Oh nonsense your parents will realise just like me that you are a cum and cock loving Sissy and that's just your true nature. This life is what makes you truly happy and what kind of parents does not want to see their child happy"

A strange feeling of excitement flashed through me when Maria said that to me. But strangely it also calmed me down.

"Thank you, for reassuring me daddy."

"No problem baby girl."

We drove for another hour or so until we reached my parents' house. I parked the car in the driveway and got out to open the door for Maria and then get the suitcases out of the car. I wasn't exactly inconspicuous, but that's hardly possible with my pink fur coat. Together with Maria and the suitcases, I stood in front of the door of my parents' house and rang the bell. My mother opens the door.

"Hello! how are you, I haven't seen you for so long." my mom says with a smile.

My mother was what you would call the prototype of a MILF with her large breasts that were easily an e cup and with wide hips and a butt to match. She had few wrinkles for being in her mid-40s and a pretty face with blue eyes. Her oval face was framed by long brown curly hair.

Although I was standing in front of her in a pink fur coat and had changed a lot, she didn't seem very surprised by my appearance. She even hugged him with joy at seeing me again.

"Hi Mom, glad to see you again too."

Even before I could introduce Maria, my mother was already hugging her.

"And Maria, I'm happy to see you again too."

"Nice to see you again too, Julia."

"Do you know each other?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh, did I never tell you that? I met your mother once at a FemCorp event and we've been close pen pals ever since."

"Oh, enough of that, come in first. Your father is making dinner and he's almost ready."

I'm surprised dad is in the kitchen, he's never cooked for us as long as I can remember. We finally entered the house and got rid of our jackets, when I took off my coat and revealed my sissy dress, my mother said nothing, she didn't even grimace.

"Come on, dinner's coming soon, we don't want to keep your father waiting. He's always so proud of what he's cooked and it usually tastes pretty good too."

Once again, I wonder about my mother. When she said father, she used quotation marks. But the wondering soon stopped for me. When I entered the kitchen, I could see dad standing at the stove in a maid costume, cooking. My dad is also a Sissy. I can't believe it. When he noticed that I was standing in the kitchen, he turned around and went to greet me.

"Hello my little one, I haven't seen you for so long."

My dad greets me with a kiss on my left and right cheek.

"Hi dad. You look changed."

Changed was almost an understatement, he is almost unrecognisable. His once short blonde hair was now long and styled in an opulent hairstyle. His face was now much more feminine and had fewer wrinkles, and not only that, his lips just seemed a lot plumper than they had been three years ago. The rest of his body had also changed a lot. He now had breasts that were almost as big as my mother's. I can get a good look at them because the maid's uniform had a low neckline.

"I can say the same for you," he says with a smile on his lips. "And stop with the dad. That's no longer me, I'm your Mommy now. Just like you, I've realised that I'm not a man but a Sissy and a Sissy shouldn't be addressed with something masculine like dad."

Somewhat perplexed, I only manage to say ok.

Julia and Maria also come into the kitchen. My mommy-to-be started to greet Maria as well. He did so with a curtsy and a kiss on the hand.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany. Jim's Mommy."

A broad smile appears on Maria's face.

"Hello Tiffany, I'm very pleased to meet you. Julia has already told me so much about you. Among other things, she said you are an excellent cock sucker!"

When my Mommy hears this, she actually blushes a little, bends again and says

"I'm pleased that my Mistress speaks so highly of me."

Maria turns to Julia.

"I must say you really have a lovely Sissy wife."

"Thank you, it took a lot of training but now she's perfect."

"I can see that. By the way, in the course of Jim's training he became Jizzabel."

My mom looks at me a little scrutinizingly and then turns back to Maria.

"I have to say, you've chosen a name that really fits."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I didn't choose the name, Jizzabel did. How about you just introduce yourself again, Jizzabel?"

"But of course!"

Without hesitating, I curtsy to my mom and begin.

"Dear lady may I introduce myself I am Jizzabel van Jizzbreath Sissy from Mistress Maria Müller her personal cock cleaner and connoisseur of her tasty semen."

"I must say you have also made my son into a state Sissy I am very impressed."

Again this strange feeling of pride ran through me as she said this to me. But before the conversation could continue we were interrupted by an alarm.

An alarm clock was ringing on the kitchenette and my mommy went to steal it and take a look in the oven. With his legs stretched out, he bent forward to show everyone in the room his backside. He has a nice big butt with legs to match.

But I have to say my butt is even bigger and juicier. My Daddy always calls him the cock devourer.

He also doesn't wear any underwear. What he does wear is a butt plug with a pink jewell and, just like me, a chastity cage over his Sissy clit. Apparently satisfied with what's in the oven, he takes it out.

"Come on Maria, let's sit down and Jizzabel you can certainly help Tiffany with the serving."

I stay behind in the kitchen and help my mommy prepare the dishes. This work is nothing new for me as I always cook for Daddy.

"So finally done. I'm getting really hungry too. Has your Mistress put you on a strict cum diet too?"

"Wait a minute, what does that mean? Does that mean Mom is also a futanari?"

"Firstly, yes, about a year after you left, she had herself made into a futanari. And secondly, from now on you will also address your mother as Mistress otherwise there will be consequences."

"Ok Mommy."

"Now come on, let's eat".

Julia and Maria were already sitting at the table talking. We both served them the food.

"Oh baby girl the food looks adorable again. Your favourite meal is already ready and waiting for you."

"I can hardly wait."

Without hesitating, he climbed under the table and positioned himself between her legs. Shortly afterwards, I also placed myself between Daddy's legs. I quickly unbutton her pants and her huge Sissy maker jumps right into my face. My mouth immediately starts to water.

Sometimes I still can't believe what an adorable Daddy I have with her long black hair framing her perfect face with her seductive lips and dark eyes. She has an athletic body with a nice bubble butt and c cup breasts. And then there's her huge meat whip and her fist-sized testicles.

Finally, I open my mouth and start giving Daddy a blowjob. While I massage Daddy's gorgeous balls with my hands, I keep moving my head up and down her shaft rhythmically. Mommy also seems to be enjoying Mistress Julia's cock a lot. I glance over my shoulder and catch a glimpse of Mistress Julia's bitch breaker. But it's not just a normal penis, it's a literal horse cock with a matching set of plump balls and Mommy is sucking it like it's the best thing she's ever tasted. It probably is as well as for me Daddy's cock is the best I've ever had.

I devote myself to Daddy's cock again with all my passion. And it doesn't take long for it to come. I quickly deepthroated her so that I don't miss a bit of her baby butter. Daddy came three more times before the end of the meal. After Mommy and I have licked their cocks clean, we are allowed to come out from under the table.

"Tiffany will clear the table and clean everything afterwards. And you want to freshen up. Jizzabel, I've turned your old room into a guest room. Why don't you show Maria where it is?"

"Of course Mistress Julia."

I went out of the kitchen, took our suitcase and showed Daddy where our room was. It was on the second floor right next to my parents' bedroom. My parents have completely renovated my old room so that it is now a nice guest room. I put the suitcases in front of the wardrobe. While I'm putting our things in the wardrobe, daddy drops onto the bed.

"I told you not to worry about your parents not liking your change. Turns out your dad is a Sissy too. The apple doesn't seem to fall far from the tree."

"Apparently you were right. I never thought my Mommy would be a Sissy just like me and I never thought Mistress Julia would let herself be made into a futa too."

"Well, you don't seem to know your parents as well as you thought. But enough philosophising, hurry up with the tidying up and get ready again so we can go back downstairs. Julia wanted to talk to us for a while."

"Ok Daddy."

After I've finished putting everything away, I go into the bathroom. And I realise with horror that I really have to fix myself up again. Just like my father, I also have blonde hair that is styled into an opulent curly hairstyle, but it was now slightly dishevelled, so I have to fix it up again. Because only a well-styled Sissy is a good Sissy.

I look at my face in the mirror. It is feminine through and through with blue eyes, a small snub nose and plump lips shaped to be perfect cockpillows. My make-up is a little smudged from the blow job I've just done, so I quickly touch it up.

I step back from the mirror to look at my body in it. Since becoming a Sissy, my body is also thoroughly feminine. I have a rather slender build. My breasts are also rather small. But what I lack in breasts I make up for with my wide hips and a phat ass.

I stroke my Sissy dress twice more to smooth out a few wrinkles and adjust my stockings. I go back into the guest room where Daddy is already waiting for me.

"You look like a real Sissy slut in this dress again today."

I blush and only manage a shy thank you. She starts kissing me passionately and full of lust. We kiss for a few minutes before we go back downstairs.

We are going back to the living room where we find my parents. Mistress Julia seems to be reading something on her cell phone while Mommy gives her long horse cock a passionate titty fuck. I can hardly take my eyes off this spectacle. I feel a little envy that Mommy has such a juicy cock all to herself. When Mistress Julia orgasms and pumps Mommy full of delicious cum, I become even more envious and I can feel how my Sissy-clit starts to twitch in her cage. After Mistress Julia has come, she notices us.

"There you are again. Tiffany be so good and get us all something to drink when you've cleaned my cock."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have a seat."

Daddy sits down next to Mistress Julia on the sofa and I kneel down next to her at her feet. Shortly after we have sat down, Mommy comes back with the drinks. There's red wine for the Mistresses and, as it should be, a glass of cum for me and Mommy.

"Now Jizzabel, tell me what you do at FemCorp. You so rarely talk about work."

"She really never said anything. She's really made a career for herself in the last few years. She's considered the top Sissy in the company. Jizzabel, you must be proud of that. Come on, tell your mother all the great things you've achieved."

I blush a little when Daddy praises me like that.

"When I started three years ago, I was just a simple accountant. But Daddy quickly realised that my qualities lay elsewhere. That's why she made me her secretary and cock boy. At some point they were looking for someone new to present products to customers and Daddy suggested me for this position. I worked there until the last one. Until I was promoted to manager for new Sissy products."

"You've achieved a lot in the last three years. I can be really proud of you. Tiffany also started at FemCorp after she lost her job. At the moment she works as a service Sissy for a team of 10."

"I have to say that's very impressive, not many Sissies can handle such a big team. You must have a lot to do at work."

"Yes, most of the time I have my hands full. it's not unusual for me to be covered in cum from top to bottom before the lunch break."

"That sounds like a real dream job for a Sissy."

With a somewhat ashamed smile, Tiffany says

"Yes it is and I love this job,"

I still can hardly believe that my father really became my Sissy Mommy and that he was so absorbed in it. But it also makes me incredibly horny. Daddy must have noticed.

"Is someone horny?"

"Yes daddy," I say, a little touched.

"If you ask really nicely I might let you play with your toy."

"Daddy could I please have my toy to satisfy my cock hungry Sissy pussy?"

"But only on two conditions that if Tiffany wants to play with you you share with her and you only play down here."

"But of course daddy!"

As a thank you I give her a kiss on the cheek. I'm so horny that I almost don't care that I'm about to stuff my slutty boypussy with a huge dildo in front of my family. I quickly go back to our room to get my favourite dildo from one of the suitcases. The dildo is a copy of daddy's meat whip, the only difference to the original is that it can vibrate. Because I've been so nervous all day, I didn't realise how empty my hole felt without a butt plug. I walk quickly back into the living room to finally stuff my hole.

"Someone must be really horny for you to be down so quickly. We told Tiffany to move the coffee table to the side so you have enough room to play."

"Thanks daddy, can I start now."

"Of course."

I take off my panties and lay them folded to the side. Then I make sure that the dildo is nice and slippery with a juicy blowjob. Then I get down on my knees, stretch my butt in the air, pull my juicy ass cheeks apart from each other with one hand and finally insert the dildo. The endless feeling of emptiness finally disappears and is replaced by the wonderful feeling of a thick cock in my ass. With a quick hand I drive the dildo into me again and again but I never manage to push it deep enough into me to fill the last void.

"Tiffany, don't you want to give Jizzabel a hand? Playing together is much more fun."

"But of course Mistress."

With these words, Tiffany reaches for the dildo. She drives it deep inside of me again and again with powerful, steady thrusts. Until I moan loudly. After a few minutes I am ready and come. Some watery cum drips out of my chastity belt into my dress.

Immediately after I come, Mommy pulls the dildo out of my butt only to insert it himself. Just like me, he desperately tries to push the dildo in far enough. Now it was time for me to give Mommy a helping hand.

Mommy and I are busy satisfying our greedy holes for quite a while. You could almost say that we have fallen into a real cock mania. So far Daddy and Mistress Julia seem to have enjoyed the show, but they interrupt us by clapping their hands.

"So you two have played enough for today. It's getting late and we'd better go to bed."

"I think Julia is right. I mean, tomorrow is Christmas and we all want to be fresh."

I know that's only half the truth. I can tell from their huge erections that they still want to have some fun with us.

After Mommy and I have made the living room exactly as it was before, we go to our rooms.

As soon as the door closed. Daddy had already got rid of her clothes and stood in front of me in all her glory.

"Take off your clothes, you cockteas."

I open the zipper at the back and let the dress fall to the floor. Now I'm standing there in nothing but stockings and my garter belt. Daddy has now sat down on the bed with his legs wide apart. I knew immediately what that meant. Without hesitating any longer, I knelt down between her legs and started to caress her cock. But that didn't seem to be enough for her. She grabs my hair and then fucks my mouth with powerful thrusts. Like a hungry baby I suck on Daddy's cock ready to hold her cum.

But even that was soon no longer enough for her. With a quick movement she pulled her cock out of my hungry cock hole. Without further ado she throws me onto the bed and pushes my legs up so that my knees are at head height. Daddy brings her cock to my boy pussy and circles around it twice with the tip of her penis before she penetrates me. While she fucks me like crazy she bends down and gives me a passionate kiss. Between our kisses I have to moan out loud again and again.

I could also hear loud moans from the next room. We didn't seem to be the only ones having fun.

I notice daddy speeding up again, which means she's about to come. And then I realise how her cum fills me up and an orgasm makes my body tremble. After a short breather, we continued, because Daddy is far from satisfied.

The next day.

The next morning starts like any other for me. After waking up, I take care of Daddy's morning wood as usual. When I've finished that, I start getting ready. As today is Christmas, I put a lot of effort into my make-up and hair to make it look extra Sissy. I also want my dress to ooze femininity on a holiday like this.

When I've finally finished getting dressed. I go down to the kitchen to make Daddy's morning tea. I entered the kitchen but to my surprise, Mommy was already there preparing breakfast. But even more surprising was what he was wearing, a pair of ballet boots and a red catsuit. The catsuit covered him from head to toe in red latex. The only things not covered in latex are his eyes, mouth and big tits.

"Good morning mommy."

"Good morning Jizzabel."

"Why are you wearing a catsuit already? Is Mistress already in the mood for some lovemaking?"

"Not quite. It's a new tradition Mistress came up with last year. She didn't think I was dressed festively enough. Which is why I had to wear this catsuit. But she liked the catsuit so much that she decided I should wear it every year over the Christmas holidays."

"That sounds like a really nice tradition."

"I think so too."

While the water is boiling for Daddy's tea, I talk to Mommy for a while. After I have finally brought Daddy his tea, I help to prepare breakfast.

Shortly after we've finished preparing breakfast, Daddy and Mistress are already in the kitchen.

"What a lovely sight in the morning, a Sissy and a fetish doll standing together in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I could get used to this sight. What do you think Maria?"

12