A Sissy returns Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's definitely a sight you don't get to see every day."

Less than 5 minutes later, after Mistress Julia has explained the tradition to Daddy, I'm also in a catsuit.

After an extensive breakfast with long blowjobs and lots of cum, Mommy and I set about clearing the table.

"So my little Sissy bitches. Maria and I have just decided that we want to spend lunch at a spa. That means you'll have some Mommy and Sissy boy quality time. You can certainly learn some Sissy skills from each other."

Half an hour later, they leave the house. But not without instructions, of course. Mommy and I have to clean the house properly and put up some extra Christmas decorations to create the right festive atmosphere for Christmas dinner. So that we could spend this quality time together, they also attached a chain to our collars.

We spent most of the morning cleaning the house, which is not so easy when you're chained together. After we have decorated the house a bit more festively. Mommy says it's time for a short break. We sit down at the table with a large glass of cum and enjoy the short break.

"Jizzabel, I was really surprised that you are now a Sissy too."

"I thought the same thing about you. I never thought you would become a Sissy. How did it come about that you are now a full-time Sissy?"

"I honestly don't know exactly. It just happened. It started with Mistress wanting me to wear panties. Then she wanted me to only wear my maid uniform at home. And then when I started at FemCorp I only wore Sissy dresses at work. By that time I was completely Sissyfied and loved every second of it. And when Mistress became a futa my life was perfect, I could now fully embrace my true nature as a cock hungry Sissy. Was it the same for you?"

"It was a little different for me. Daddy had to show me that I was a Sissy. And it took me a while to accept it and be fully absorbed in it. but now, I can't imagine anything better. I mean what could be better than caressing Daddy's cock first thing after getting up."

We talk a bit more about our experiences as Sissies before we want to continue. But just as we are about to start preparing the food, the front door opens and Daddy and Mistress Julia come in.

"What do we have here two Sissies who don't do what their Mistresses told them to do. That's screaming for punishment. Don't you mean Julia."

"I already have the perfect tool to punish them both. You two wait in the living room until we come to you!"

"Yes Daddy."

On the hard way I have learned that I better not talk back to Daddy. Mommy seemed to know that as well. After a few minutes the two come back armed with two large paddles.

"Bend over the couch and show off your butts!"

"Very nice. What do you think Julia 15 strokes are enough for them to learn their lesson."

"I don't think so. I'd suggest 20 so they don't sit lazy on their ass anymore."

"This is more than just a good idea. And you my little pansies remember thank us properly after every stroke."

"Yes Daddy!"

It almost sounds like wine when we say it like that. Daddy and Mistress take a lot of time with the punishment and make sure that we always thank them enough. Already after 5 strokes my butt hurts noticeably. But Daddy carried out the punishment to the end without mercy.

"I hope this is a lesson for both of you."

"Yes Daddy."

My butt hurts awful a lot and I can imagine it's as red as the catsuit.

"Very good. So prepare the food now if you do that well enough, maybe there is still some Santa for you. If not Santa probably only has coal for you."

We quickly get to work in the kitchen. I do my best to make it taste extra good for Daddy. It's always a nightmare for me when Daddy is mad at me.

In the early evening we are finally finished cooking and serve Daddy and Mistress the Christmas dinner. They take a lot of time eating which for me and Mommy means we have an extra long blowjob session. So that Daddy is no longer mad at me I put even more effort than usual into my blowjobs. I'm trying to suck every last drop of sperm out of his bumpy felt testicles. When the two are finished eating and Mommy and I are able to emerge from under the table again I have a slight bulge on the belly of all the cum i have eaten.

After we clean everything up and Daddy and Mistress get some new drinks, it's time for the gift.

"Jizzabel, this is a gift from Tiffany and me. We heard from Maria how nervous you were to tell us that you were a Sissy and that you were afraid that we would not accept you. But I hope with this gift you realise that we not only accept you but also support you."

Mistress gives me an envelope. I open it. In it is a coupon but not any coupon no it is a coupon from FemCorp for a pair of breasts.

"Oh.... my..... god thank you thank you thank you."

I give Mistress Julia and Mommy a deep and loving hug.

"We will always support you in becoming a better Sissyslut."

"Did you hear that Daddy, that means I can spoil your bitchbreaker soon even better."

"I am already looking forward to it my little cock slut."

I gave Daddy a kiss. And was ready for him to take my boy pussy here and now. But this did not happen until later in the evening.

End.

12