A Sissy's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Falling further down the rabbit hole.
1.1k words
4.58
11k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four days since my experience with Steve and I was still on a high from acting like a slutty sissy and getting fucked. It was surreal, I had never even been remotely into the idea of cock before but now I was replaying it over and over in my mind.

I decided to finish off all the freelance work I had to do ahead of schedule as well as adding a note that I would be unavailable for a while. This way I would have plenty of money and no distractions to get in the way of exploring my sissy side.

I messaged Steve again to see if he wanted to meet up again. To my surprise he replied immediately. "Hey, I wasn't sure you'd message again." he said.

I replied "I can't get the last time out of my mind!"

Steve replied and said "So, what shall I call you? You never told me what you like to be called."

That stumped me. I wasn't going to give him my real name (Bill, by the way) so I had to come up with a sissy name. For reasons I can't explain I replied "my name is Laci." I added a winky emoji after that.

"Laci eh?" Steve replied. "I like that, a good slutty, sissy name. Look, I'm out of town for a few days, but how about I hit you up when I get back?"

I have to admit this disappointed me but I just replied "Sure, sounds good."

Steve replied "Don't worry, I'll make sure it is worth the wait."

While I was waiting I decided to watch some more sissy hypno videos, I was also listening to the audios in bed at night. Watching those videos got me really horny so I went back to the sex shop and bought some dildos. I wasn't sure what I should buy so I bought a range of them from 4 inches to 10 inches, I also bought a couple of suction cup dildos to try out.

The next day Steve got in touch. "Hey, I'm back in town, want to meet up? Same place as last time?"

I was delighted and immediately said yes. Steve asked me if it was okay if he brought a couple of friends along.

"I know you'll like them."

I was a little nervous and turned on at the thought of taking multiple cocks in the one night. After mulling over it I replied and said "the more the merrier!"

We arranged a time and Steve told me the room in the hotel was already booked.

The big night came and I was really excited, I spent hours doing my makeup topped off with neon pink lipstick. I put on a blonde wig and a choker that said SLUT on it. I wore a black padded bra, stockings and suspenders and a skin tight pink latex dress. As the bulge of my cock was too noticeable I tucked and taped it.

When I arrived at the room, having parked my car a distance up the road, Steve and his two friends were already there. They were big guys, both over six foot and well over 200 pounds.

"Ah Laci, you made it." said Steve. "I want you to meet my friends Hank and Doug. Guys, this is the horny little sissy slut I was telling you about."

My cheeks burned a little being described that way but mostly I was excited about what was to come.

"Laci, show the guys what you can do." said Steve. With that Doug and Hank pulled their cocks out. Immediately I dropped to my knees and starting kissing and licking their cocks to get them hard. I took Doug in my mouth first as he was only about 5 inches. I started sucking but then Steve took his cock out too. Before I knew it Steve and Hank took my hands and put them on their cocks. I couldn't believe how good this felt, I was sucking one cock and jerking two others off at the same time. I started taking turns on all the cocks deepthroating where I could. Hank was almost 9 inches so I could only get some of it in my mouth.

Without warning I could feel Hank start to cum, I wanted it in my mouth but he pulled out and said "here's your treat sissy!" and came all over my face and in my hair. There was so much cum, he must have been saving up for days. With this Steve said "let's show this two hole cumslut a good time eh?"

Steve immediately stuck his cock in my mouth and I moaned in arousal. "Wow, she really is cock hungry." said Hank.

I couldn't believe it when Hank stuck all 9 inches up my ass, I moaned with Steve's cock in my mouth at the same time.

Just like in the sissy hypnos I had watched I bucked in time with Hank and Steve's thrusts which felt so good. Steve pulled his cock away and made me beg for it. "Please Master, please allow this sissy the honour of sucking your big Alpha cock." I said. Steve slapped me in the face with his cock and shoved it back in my mouth.

Hank was fucking me faster and faster and I knew he was close to coming. "Please come in my boipussy!" I moaned. "Breed me like the sissy bitch I am!" I said like I had seen in the videos.

Hank needed no further encouragement and in a matter of seconds deposited what felt like gallons of cum in my boipussy. With that Steve pulled out and came all over my face, hair and one of my eyes. It was like he had saved it up since the last time we met.

With that the guys got up and left. I was kneeling there on a hotel room floor, my hair and face covered in cum, only able to open one eye and dripping cum. I couldn't have been happier. This felt like what I had always been meant for. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was no way I was going to be able to walk to my car like this and the wig was ruined. I took a shower, washed my face and threw the wig in the bin. I grabbed a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around my head and shoulders as I was now makeup free. I got to my car and breathed a sigh of relief as I had encountered nobody on my way there. I got back to my place around 2am and fell into a deep satisfied sleep.