A Sissy's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Laci comes to the fore.
1.1k words
4.73
7.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up refreshed from the night before, both unbelieving and thrilled at what had happened. I had taken three cocks at the same time and I loved it. A month ago there wasn't enough money in the world to convince me to do that. Or so I had thought...

I decided to box up all my boy clothes at the bottom of my wardrobe and hang up all my sissy outfits in their place.

I cleared off my desk and made a little makeup station for myself. I knew I needed more wigs and mannequin heads to keep them on. I set up a fake Amazon account and booked a locker for them to be delivered to. It could come in handy later. I decided to add tops, skirts, dresses and heels too. I had enough on the disposable card to cover it all.

After breakfast and a long shower I decided it was time to let Laci have a day out.

I did my makeup, put on a red wig and went to my closet. I decided on a sheer white top a black padded bra and a plaid skirt that was just short enough to leave little to the imagination. I put in one of my new butt plugs and clicked on a pink cock cage.

I loved the way my hips swayed as I walked in my heels. Women were glaring at me while men ogled me. It was such a rush, the feeling of my sissy side being so desired was intoxicating. I made sure to give some of the men ogling me a sly little wink.

I decided to stop in for a skinny latte. As I was drinking my coffee I noticed a man not subtly checking me out. I walked towards the toilets and flicked my head towards the man checking me out. I brushed my ass against him as I passed.

I waited in the stall and sure enough he walked in. He started to talk but I just dropped to my knees and unbuckled his pants.

He said "Hang on, I don't even know your name."

I replied "What does my name matter?"

He hesitated and I took his cock in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure growing from 6 to 8 inches in my mouth. I licked up and down the shaft, took his balls in my mouth, all the things I'd seen in the sissy videos.

He grunted and said "I'm going to cum."

He shot his load down my throat, I was getting used to the warm, salty taste. As I did a little cum dribbled out of my cage onto my panties.

I stood up, wiped my mouth, winked at him and strutted out with my hips swaying sexily.

When I got back to my apartment I was on cloud nine. I had left the apartment as Laci and let my sissy side run wild. It felt so good, I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on.

My phone buzzed with a notification from my girlfriend. It said "missing me?" and was a topless selfie of her. I stirred in my cage, she always turned me on before. I wondered how she'd feel about Laci but decided not to mention it. She was still out of town for a good while longer.

As I lay in bed looking at the picture of my girlfriend it struck me that some fake breasts would really add to Laci's appearance. I figured I could get some at the sex shop I'd gone to before. I decided to go in the morning and fell asleep.

The next day:

As I walked around the sex shop dressed as Laci I felt a thrill greater than in my first outing.

The shop was mainly empty except for the girl at the checkout and a handful of customers.

I looked at the fake breasts which can be temporarily glued on and wondered which ones to go for. Naturally I picked up the double Ds.

"Are you sure about those?" said the cashier, suddenly at my side.

"Um, I'm not sure." I replied

"You've a slim frame like me, a C might look more natural. Assuming that is what you want."

"Do you think so?"

"Sure, look at mine." she said as she opened her blouse.

Her breasts were beautiful with big puffy nipples and I had to stop staring.

"You're right, let's go with a C." I said.

"So, are you just into cross dressing or is it sissy feminisation?" she asked

I started to reply before she said "because we have a glory hole through that door if you want some cock."

I was taken aback but my mouth watered and my caged cock stirred.

Sensing my reaction she said "go on in and have some fun girlie, I'll ring these up for you once you're finished."

As I stared at the door, I had a feeling that this was almost a point of no return. But in my Laci brain I knew I wanted to go in, needed to go in.

I stepped into the room and within seconds there was a cock there. It was a black cock, something a lot of the sissy hypno focused on. It wasn't hard but was already easily 7 inches. I knelt in front of it and started licking just the head of it. I could hear groans of pleasure on the other side of the wall.

I then licked my way down the shaft all the way to the balls which I took in my mouth and sucked. I could hear the heavy breathing from the other side and new I was doing a good job. I deep throated as much as I could, bobbing up and down as I played with the balls.

With no advance warning he came in my mouth. I savoured it and gargled it as the guy left without a word.

By the time the second and third cocks had presented themselves I was insanely horny and Laci was in full control of me and my actions and desires.

As I walked back into the now empty store the girl behind the counter said "wow, you left some people very satisfied in there. One guy even left you his business card."

I was shocked by this but played it cool.

"What's your girl name anyway?" she asked.

"It's Laci." I replied

"Laci huh? I like it, unique and kinda sexy."

I said thanks and paid for the fake breasts.

"Hey." she said as I was leaving. "You want the business card? He was pretty hot."

I hesitated for a moment and Laci decided that it would be a good idea.

"Thanks." I said

"Cum back anytime!" she said with a smirk and a wink.

I looked at the business card when I got him and my jaw nearly dropped. I had done a lot of very lucrative work for him. How would he feel if he knew it was my mouth he had cum in?

I threw the business card in a drawer, I wasn't going to be calling that number....well, probably not.