A Sissy's Exposure

Story Info
A sissy stumbles upon an exposure website.
2.4k words
4.64
17.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy story that I have to be very careful not to actually put myself in. Be Careful that you as the reader don't put yourself in the predicament either ;) So the story begins....

I have to say it was all my fault as I put myself in a predicament that I was bound to lose. My downfall started with my discovery of one of those exposure websites. This one in particular allowed you to post a handful of pictures with a short description and you could set the time from 30 seconds to 24 hours for your post to stay up before it automatically deleted itself. The exciting thing about the website was the additional options you could turn on as you could set it to allow viewers to add extensions to your set time (also from 30 seconds to 24 hours), allow google indexing where the google bot would find your page and you would end up in the google search results, allow downloads where viewers could down your photos (otherwise there is an annoying watermark on them of the viewer's IP address), and finally disable delete which would prevent you from taking down your post until the allotted time had expired.

Once, I stumbled upon the website, I explored it. I got an understanding of how it worked and at first would click extend on a few of the posts that allowed extensions. Some of the posts were set to extend 24 hours and had hundreds of extensions, so they weren't coming down anytime soon. It started to get me all hot inside as I saw how some sissies had exposed themselves. There would be some sissies who would show their faces and others who would have their faces hidden.

I started to get hooked on the website and would search for the new sissies postings and extend them, especially if they had their faces exposed. At this point, I also started to notice the download icon which showed how many times a photo had been downloaded. I imagined all those downloaded photos getting spread around the internet or becoming someone's spank bank material. I started to put myself in those exposed sissies places and pictured myself exposed as a sissy and suffering public humiliation of being outed as one.

At this point, I had started to play with myself too much while browsing the exposed sissies on the website, so I decided to put on my pink vice micro chastity cage and prevent myself from playing with myself too much and having an orgasm. I wanted to make myself as horny as possible as I was still a sissy who hadn't had her first sissygasm. I guess you could call me a wannabe sissy until I achieve one. The website was helping to fuel my horniness with me fantasizing that I was one of those exposed sissies, that I thought it could help me achieve my first sissygasm.

Having the cage on and denying myself a cum was driving me so horny that I was very tempted to unlock myself, so I decided to mail myself the key the next morning so that I wouldn't have access to it for a few days. This was a mistake as I realized that being locked up allowed my caged clitty to cloud my judgment.

The next night in the cage, I decided to take some photos of myself dressed as a sissy. I dressed in a slutty outfit and put on some sunglasses to cover my eyes along with a wig that allowed me to cover most of my face. I felt safe and hidden between the sunglasses and wig that I put on a slutty photo shoot. I had my pink micro chastity cage on, dressed as a slut, and my ass pussy filled with a butt plug as I posed for pictures.

When I was done with my photo shoot, my clitty was throbbing in my cage. I quickly went through my photos I had taken and picked out a set to post on the website. It was my first post, so I had to test out the waters. I set the posting for 30 seconds with no extensions. My hands were trembling but my clitty was throbbing in its cage, as I hesitated for just a second before hitting upload.

I watched eagerly as it got posted and saw the view count trickle up from 1 all the way to 7 before the post self-destructed. I didn't have a single download, so I felt safe. I had done it, I had posted myself on an exposure website without any consequences, never mind the fact that my face was obscured by the glasses and wig.

Like an addict who had their first taste, I was hooked. I tried to let myself calm down, but after a few minutes I was back on the website creating another post. This time for 30 seconds again, but allowing for 30 second extensions. Of course, I was too afraid to select the disable delete option, as I still wanted to maintain the false sense of control it gave me. I quickly then hit upload, and this time posted one with extensions.

I watched as it went online and saw the view counter tick up from 1 to 2 then to 3 as it counted down from 30 seconds but then all of a sudden the time extended. Someone had extended my post! Then it happened again! I watched nervously as the extensions kept rising and the time extended. I was on edge and then the counter to one of the photos ticked up to 1, someone had downloaded my photo! I realized I was becoming a Webslut just then and my clitty twitched so hard in the chastity cage that I could feel some wetness ooze out.

I kept hitting refresh on the page to see the time, views, and downloads go up and this went on for about 5 minutes then finally slowed down as those who were on the website had already seen my post and the new viewers arriving were slowing down. All in all, my post stayed up for about 8 minutes with a few downloads of the photos. I was nervous but excited at the same time knowing that my photos as a sissy, even with my face obscured, were now out to the public.

I was beyond horny at this point with what I thought was enough fuel for my first sissygasm. Still dressed as a sissy I grabbed my big black dildo. I pulled out my butt plug and shoved it in and started to fuck myself with it. I was so worked up with my fantasy of being exposed that I turned my camera on and started recording. I started off with my glasses on and my wig covering my face, but as I kept fucking myself on my dildo, I fantasied more and more about being one of those exposed sissies that I allowed the wig to fall of my face more as the camera recorded away. I imaged these images getting uploaded to the website, hoping to fuel my sissygasm more.

I rode my big black dildo as my caged clitty bounced up and down with the rhythm. I felt that I was close to having that elusive first sissygasm. I was trying harder than I had ever before, but I just couldn't get there even with this fantasy setup in my mind with exposing myself online. I continued to bounce hard on my dildo and could feel it building as I stared at the camera and pictured myself as a pornstar fucking away for an audience.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed something more, so I ripped the glasses off and pushed the wig away from my and started directly at the camera while I continued to fuck myself on the dildo. I thought this would be it, I was so close, but it just wouldn't cum. I had tried so hard, but I was getting so exhausted riding the dildo that I was coming off the sissy high. I finally stopped dejected, I thought for sure this would be the time as I had worked myself up so much over the last couple of days imagining myself being exposed as a sissy that I thought I could have my first sissygasm.

I got off the dildo, turned off the camera and went to shut off my laptop when I noticed the exposed website was still up. I was so close tonight, but I needed just a little bit more to push myself over the edge and have that first sissygasm. I pulled up the video of me fucking myself and realized I did look like a pornstar, a sissy one, but a pornstar nonetheless. I got to the end of the video and saw that my face was fully exposed with a look of ecstasy on it as I was so close to cumming.

A thought came to me, what if I set up another post. I wouldn't actually hit upload, but allow myself to get really close to posting it, maybe, just maybe it would push me over the edge to my first sissygasm. So I pulled some stills from the video, and chose a set of them where my face got more and more exposed. The last one of course showed my face completely.

With trembling hands, I set up a new post. I loaded the photos, they were now ready to be posted. I looked over the settings and set it for 30 seconds, but as I got to the next set of options, a naughty thought came to mind. What if I set it to disable delete and have 24 hour extensions? I thought to myself, I am not actually going to hit upload, but this could provide more fuel for the sissygasm that I badly wanted to have.

The post was set up, all that needed to be done was to hit upload and I would be an exposed slut. As I was about to get into my dildo riding position, another thought came to mind. What if I put in a description and set it to allow Google indexing? This was just a fantasy I was setting up, I wouldn't actually post it. So I decided to put my real name and contact info in the description and set it to allow Google indexing.

All this got me really worked up that I placed my laptop in front of me and grabbed my dildo again. I sat on it again and started to ride it, I was so worked up! This would be the night I would have my first sissygasm!

I rode the dildo hard, closed my eyes and pictured myself placing the cursor over the submit button with my finger dangerously close to clicking on the touchpad. I kept riding and riding it, but the sissygasm wouldn't come. I opened my eyes as I stared at the laptop screen and saw the post so dangerously close to being posted. I needed to cum so badly, I wanted my first sissygasm so badly.

My hand started to get closer and closer to the touchpad. It reached it and somehow in my worked up state I managed to maneuver the cursor over the upload button without pushing it and still riding the dildo. My clitty was throbing and leaking from the chastity cage. I reached down and pulled a string of precum to my mouth and tasted it. It tasted so wonderful, I was so on edge, so close!

I kept riding and riding the dildo, fantasizing the posting of my exposure, so close but yet so far. I needed something more, just a little more. I put my finger on the touchpad, as I tried my hardest not to press down. However, I needed to sissygasm so badly, I was so close, I started to put pressure on the pad. My mind was telling me no, but my body was moving on its own at this point. A tear started to form in one of my eyes as I pushed ever so slightly harder. I finally pushed hard enough to feel the click of the touchpad but didn't want to lift off as I knew what would happen if I did.

The tear finally began to roll down my face as my finger lifted off the touchpad. I watched as the post was uploaded and as the confirmation page came up, I exploded in the hardest orgasm I had ever had! I had finally had my first Sissygasm! I hadn't touched my clitty at all, it was a real Sissygasm! My first Sissygasm meant that I was a real Sissy. I was exposed to the world because of it.

I sat there contemplating what I had just done as I came down from the orgasm. After a few minutes, I finally got the courage to take a look at the post and hit refresh. My 30 second post had been extended 10 times already in a matter of minutes. I was already up to 10 days and counting. The download counter had also shown my photos were now in the possession of others, especially the one showing my full face in ecstasy as while fucking a big black dildo.

I had been exposed, it was only supposed to be a fantasy, but the photos of my sissy self were now published and it was only a matter of time before google indexed my page and I would be searchable. All I could do was hit refresh and see the time, view count, and downloads go up. Comments on the page started to come in, letting me know what a dumb exposed sissy slut I was now and how they would be spreading my photo and info around.

There was only one thing left to do as I sat there still sitting on the dildo watching the counts go up. I had to start cleaning up my mess, I reached down at one of the pools of cum I had shot and collected some with my fingers and brought it to my mouth. I made sure to collect all the cum and clean it up as a proper Sissy would, since I was definitely a Sissy now.