Sissy's Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
Signing myself up as a sissy without rights.
1.9k words
4.5
32.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy's Submission

As the twenty first century progressed acceptance movements started pushing for new legal identifications. If a man in consenting why shouldn't he be able to sell himself into sexual slavery as a partially feminized sissy? It was impossible for the government to ignore these demands as so many people wanted to own a sissy, and a surprisingly large number of males wanted to escape the mundane responsibilities of modern life and become a sissy. Of course this new system could be abused so when the government did legally recognise sissies, it did so under strict rules. Only government approved facilities could take possession of a former man wishing to be a sissy and they would be responsible for making sure that they would meet the expectations of sissyhood.

I sat in the waiting room in front of the doctor and the lawyer. I was wearing ordinary guy clothes but they both knew what was underneath them. They knew that I was wearing a plastic chastity cage. They could probably also guess that my penis was furiously pushing against the plastic, eager for a forbidden erection. Most men, or soon to be sissies, found the final consultation very erotic.

"I am sure you have done thorough research but still there are some questions I need to ask here before we continue." The lawyer was wearing a professional business suit and was looking down at me over her glasses that had slid down to the end of her nose. "Once we are done here there is no going back."

I gulped. The fetish that I had once dreamed of role playing was now about to become a reality. Years of masturbating to sissies getting their throats fucked my hulking sweating men, of listening to sissy hypnosis videos and of trying to find any sissy story I could on the internet had all lead up to this moment.

"I understand" I said. I could feel a cool sweat on the back of my neck and could hear the guard behind me fidgeting.

"Firstly how long have you been wearing a chastity cage?"

"I bought my first cage a year ago, just after I became an adult and started living on my own. I wore it on and off for months, but I have worn it full time for the past four months, ever since I registered interest with this place."

"Good you have met the minimum trial period for chastity devices then. Have you been watching pornography over the last four months?"

"Yes, ever day, as instructed. I watch the prescribed videos for at least one hour a day."

"Good, good. Please indulge me, what do you like most about the videos."

I had to suppress a shiver going down my back. My cock strained in futility. I was here to commit to being a sissy full time, but still admitting to my sissy fetish made me uncomfortable. "I especially like the sissy compilations, the ones where it says I am a failed man, and built for real men to use and abuse."

"A common answer, don't worry." The lawyer turned to the doctor. "Satisfied?"

The doctor was a very buxom woman and her large breasts rose and fell with her breathing. "Yes, no problems from the psychological perspective, an ideal candidate so far."

"Very well, you should disrobe now before any contracts are signed."

Slowly I got up and turned to look at the guard behind me. He looked quite disinterested.

"Hurry up," said the lawyer, "if you are serious about this you are going to have to get used to being naked in front of your superiors."

With that I removed my t-shirt, shoes, socks and trousers. I looked down at my boxers, the rigid cage obvious underneath the fabric. Reaching down to pull my boxers off, I noticed a dark spot were my dick had leaked from the sheer erotic thrill; the erotic frill of becoming a sissy for the rest of my life. I then slowly pulled my boxers off and placed them where the rest of my clothes were. I wouldn't need them again.

The doctor got up from behind the desk and went knelt in front of my cage. She gave my encased genitals a thorough inspection. "I would say minor atrophy since last time; I will get a better measurement once it comes off." She pulled a key from between her breasts and proceeded to unlock my cage and my penis stood erect for the first time in four months, since she fitted the cage one hundred and twenty days ago.

She grabbed a pair of disposable glove and then grabbed my penis. I felt a jolt as my dick responded to the first contact it had experienced in months and possibly the last it would ever know. She measured my penis. Satisfied she went back behind the desk to grab a stainless steel cage and the lawyer produced some documents.

"I am going to need you to read this out, so we can be sure you know what it says. You wouldn't believe how many sissies try to wriggle out of the contract claiming they didn't know what they signed up for. They are all still sissies but it is in everyone's interest to make sure you know what it says." She passed me the document.

I looked around and saw the guard still seemed unimpressed with my nudity. I took the document gently and read aloud: "I in full knowledge, under no duress and in good faith agree to the terms listed below. I renounce my legal personhood and autonomy, and accept my new legal designation as a sissy. I shall hold no possessions. I shall be the property of the sissy creation agency until transferred to a private buyer or a state owned institution. I shall follow any and all instructions from the masters and mistresses at the agency or from my subsequent owners. I consent to any and all alterations that the agency or subsequent owners deem suitable. I agree to live as a sissy, always wearing a chastity cage and a collar for identification." By the time I had finished my cock felt just about ready to burst.

The lawyer handed me a pen. I was aware that the guard had taken a step closer to me, everyone pressing in on me. "When you sign and we put on the collar and cage there will be no going back. If you have any specific requests tell us now and we will put it in your notes. We make no guarantee, but if possible we like to make sure sissies get the augmentations and assignment that suit them best. It all helps to make sure we produce happy and more importantly obedient sissies."

I looked down at my cock over my slightly too large belly and felt like I was betraying it. "I want to have large breasts, a large bum and a feminine face. I would like to be owned by a master." Sissies were not permitted cross sex hormones. They were not transwomen and were allowed to do anything that might decrease their libido. Horny sissies are desperate sissies and desperate sissies are obedient sissies. Without oestrogen many sissies would remain looking a bit manly in the face. Owners often compensated with a lot of surgery leaving sissies looking like dolls or parodies of women. I took the pen offered, and sealed my fate on the dotted line at the bottom.

"That's done then."

The doctor took out a small syringe and injected my upper arm. It felt warm. I stared down at my penis, aware they would need it to be flaccid for them to install my new smaller permanent cage. I wondered if they would give me a hand job, but that seemed to go against everything they stood for. Even looking at my cock it seemed to be wilting. I looked back at my arm, where I had just been injected.

"That was a little something to help you relax. We find newly registered sissies can have moments of regretting their choice and we want to avoid any poor behaviour. Also it should handle that last erection of yours; you will be impotent for the next five minutes." I felt cheated, but before I could say anything the doctor had leant down to grab the cage and was now handling my ball sack. One my one she pulled my testicles down through the metal ring. She gently pulled my scrotum down none of it was above the ring. It was now flush with body, my balls through the ring, and my limp penis above the top. With some distain she pushed my penis back and fished it out through the ring. Then came the rest of the cage. She threaded my limp cock through the tight metal, permanently bent over my scrotum. With a dreadful click I knew the device had locked itself, never to be removed.

A collar was produced with my sissy registration number on. I offered no resistance as it was secured. I could feel the guard closer to my behind than before; I could feel his warmth. "Guard if you would like to break the sissy in you may proceed"

"Thank you, doctor. Slut, kneel in front of me."

I turned around and knelt in from of him, my hands gravitating towards his trousers. I stared fixed at the bulge in front of me as my fingers worked to release it. My heart was racing, my head feeling woozy I was sure my cheeks were red as roses. That might have been the last of my male shame, but I had made my choice.

I gasped as his cock sprung forward, brushing past my lips as it swung forward. "Start with your hand sissy." I spat into my hand and started to rub up and down the shaft. I felt it harden in my hand; shocked that he had only been semi erect before and that even then he had put my now trapped cock to shame. The head of his cock was glistening as I pumped up and down hearing the tiniest of grunts of approval from him.

"Now your lips." I took my hand back and pulled myself forward slightly. I leant in and looked up. I was staring up at a real man and he was looking down on a pathetic little sissy. Ours eyes met as I planted a kiss on the head of majestic cock. All the emotions I could think of were crashing in my head, like waves reaching the shore. My own useless cock started to stir again, and I felt a tear in the corner of my eye. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and pushed it back until I was worried I would gag. My tongue worked furiously under his cock, while he used my mouth as a fuck hole.

With a final grunt, his whole body shuddered and I froze. He released his white load on my tongue. In a moment my mouth filled with his manhood and I felt very silly. My cock was straining hard, but it would never get release like that. With a gulp all that was left in my mouth was the taste cum; the taste of his manhood, my submission and the shape of things to come.

"Well if everyone agrees, everyone still legally a person agrees, lets clear up here and take the sissy to the processing centre.

This is what I had signed up for. Whatever happened next was out of my control. That was okay. The guard led me out to the back of the building and I was placed into the back of a car. My life as a sissy had just begun.