All Comments on 'A Sissy's Forced Gangbang Pt. 03'

by sissy77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved the story. Bukkake has been a fantasy of mine for years, but I've never actually gotten up the courage to advertise or attend one of the parties in my area. The only thing I didn't like about the story was the tattooing, but that's because it wouldn't be part of my fantasy ... and shouldn't be taken as a criticism.

You write very well and have a flair for describing scenes. Please keep writing.

sissy77sissy77over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes I received a lot of constructive critism like yours about the tattoo being a little too much. This story was my first piece and also a way of me testing the tastes and boundaries of what my readers like and dislike. I have kept that in mind for my future write ups and will find a way to try and phase out the tattoo part. Once again, I really ppreciate your support and love. Thank you!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 6 years ago

Now make Emily take female hormones and transition! She would look great with boobies!

sissy77sissy77over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your suggestion

Hey, that has been in my mind to work around Emily's transition. As soon as I finish my independent write ups I shall get to work on it. Thanks again for the kind suggestion.

KinkyKingKinkyKingover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Not many stories like this and you killed it! I can wait for more from you and from Emily! I loved the gangbang scene and the barrel creampie

sissy77sissy77over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I am glad you liked it. New story should be up shortly. Thanks you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cum bucket

Pretty fast , not bad, look forward to more! Tattoo is a bit much on the forehead, but got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Going all the way with it

Definitely see a castration themed party on Emily's near future. Make an event out of it with the Daddys there with one or two of them deep inside when Emily's balls get dropped. Then poor Emily pulls a train and gets riden hard nonstop for the rest of the weekend.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
KINKY KINKY STORY!!!

What a unbelievable Kinky Sissy Cum Slut...Hot and Kinky Story....

ChartlessChartlessalmost 3 years ago

An awesome enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wickly HOT.. cum cum cum,,,,,yea there's another chapter here.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous