All Comments on 'A Sissy's Journey Ch. 02'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KantariiKantariiabout 7 years ago

You didn't tell me you already posted another chapter. Damn, I'm falling behind. Time to get busy reading this one💋

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years agoAuthor

Hi Kantarii, I got sneaky and wrote all of the chapters and then submitted them all at one time ;) I'm honored that you're reading them and look forward to any suggestions for improvements...(and of course, that holds true for anyone who would like to comment).

PS: For anyone reading this series who hasn't found Kantarii's works, you should go check them out !

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Lovely exposition

Hot. Love the character development and the way you are teasing me and other readers. Getting me wet.

xoxo,

Di

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you DianeRedfern, I've sent you a note already but just wanted to give a shout-out to others about your own stories as well....they are all highly rated for those who enjoy this type of subject in a story.

Jenna2641Jenna2641about 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. I see the evolution a bit better. Less humiliation and more growth & acceptance of positive change. Very enjoyable. Keep up the great work. Though, it sounds like the work is complete. I just got to get through the rest of the chapters. Thank you very much for sharing this with us!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I want to come out too

The part of this chapter that really hit me hard is when Jesse says:

" I know you are right. I'm going to start right now and admit that I am queer. Maybe bi maybe gay...I don't know yet...but yes, I admit it to you and myself."

That's me -- I've sucked so many cocks in the past few years and been fucked quite a few times that I've come to realize that I'm really and truly gay (maybe "bi" bc the female body still turns me on). If I had to choose between having sex with a man or woman, I would choose a man 99 times out of a 100. I'm also a submissive sissy bottom and would love a hot hunky masculine older male top to dominate me and fuck me with his big juicy cock. I also crossdress and I love where this story is going.

Yukonnights -- in reality are you Jesse? Have you come out of the closet yet? Just wondering. I'd appreciate you responding to this comment and maybe offering me some advice about how to come out. Any words from you would be wonderful.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

davejo91@outlook.com

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
Reponse to cdCindy

Cindy, I'm glad my story (so far) has meant something to you. To answer your question: No. I'm not Jesse. I am more of a fan of men like Jesse, I would say. I think what you're seeing in my writing is the work of a very sensitive empath...I care deeply for others, their pains and their struggles, and I think that helps me in trying to speak for them here in my fictional stories. I hope you find the path to live your authentic life...to embrace and be the person you were put here to be, xoxo!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Your story-telling remains strong, your characters are thoughtful and developing more depth, and the tension of what will happen next is tempered by Jesse's periodic acceptance of self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
508 Followers
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES