A Sissy's Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Rohit transformed into Mansi by his wife and mother-in-law.
4.6k words
3.57
9.4k
7
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My male is Rohit, why did insist on saying "Male"? Well, we will soon come to that part.

I have completed my bachelor's in engineering however I didn't get any placement or job offers After lots of failures, I got a job but only in a call center. After about a year, my mom and dad met with an accident. After that, I stayed alone in the house. Then one day my relatives told me to get married so that there would be someone to look after me and take care of me and I too agreed.

After seeing many girls for marriage and being rejected I was feeling very dejected. Finally one day a message came from my friend and he said one girl with whom I had gone to college had contacted him and he gave her my phone number and said she would call me.

Her name was Priya and she was actually in my college I used to have a crush on her and was surprised she wanted to meet me.

To tell about Priya. Priya was a very sexy lady and worked in a multinational MNC company.

Priya- Hi I want to meet you

Me- Ok.. Where should we meet? I have not done this before.

Then Priya told me the name of a hotel.

The next day she called again and said I can pick you up from home.

Priya - Meet at 8 p.m.

Me- OK Priya let's meet at 8.

The next day at 8 o'clock she came and I saw she had come in a big nice car.

We went to the hotel, which was a very big and expensive hotel.

I had never been to such a hotel before. We went inside. I asked Priya-

Me- Priya why suddenly u want to meet me... it's such a surprise.

Priya- Have dinner first

Me- ok sure

We ate heartily and the bill for food was Rs 1200 which Priya paid instead of Me-.

Me- Why did you give?

Priya- Forget na... It's fine chill.

We both then left and sat in the car. In the car, Priya turned towards me and said something that surprised me.

Priya- Rohit I love you

Me- What?

Priya- I love you

Me- Hearing that from her I started blushing and smiling and looking down.

Priya- What dear... why u doing this.. U know only girls do like this?

Me- What else should I say?

Priya- Answer Me- Do u love me too?

Me- After college how u find out about me and suddenly propose love..

Priya- Yes. So what. Any problems with that?

Me- What? Mm no just asked. I said in hushed tones

Priya- See Rohit, You are a good and decent boy in this indecent world.

Me- But u know about my low salary

Priya- Yes I have an idea.

Me- OK so How much tell me?

Priya- Around 15k per month na.

Me- Yes so now why u want to marry a guy with such a low salary?

Priya- Rohit what happened my salary is 65k per month.. Combined we can live a nice life.

Me- But will they agree to our marriage to a guy earning less like Me- Much less than u?

Priya- Look Rohit, in my house nobody cares about ur salary so don't worry.

Me- Ok Priya

Priya- What just ok. Say something I just professed my love for u and u just say ok.

Me- No no.. Priya I love you. Always had a crush on you.

Priya- OK then let's go straight to my house

I suddenly choked said not nervous and asked why.

Priya- Rarely to meet Mom and Dad, why else? Meet them and we can take this relationship forwards

Me- Ok Priya-

And we left for her house.

Priya's father has 2-to 3 big shops for ladies' dresses and blouses and her mother is a teacher.

I reached to her house and his mother came.

Priya- Mother looks at him. He is the boy I was talking about.

Mother. wow, daughter. Such a good and decent boy, we always wanted such a son-in-law.. the way she looked at me from head to toe made me a bit uneasy for some reason.

Priya- Rohit bent and touched my mother's feet.. u forgot.. Priya said with a bit of a stern voice.

Me- Yes Priya- Sorry.. I said meekly and touched her mother's feet.

I took blessings from both of them but Priya did not do it along with me and I found myself doing it alone anyway I was happy finally I got a girl to marry Me- And that too a sexy girl like Priya-.

The next day I told about Priya to my relatives who broke their relationship with me because Priya's caste was low. And I told about this to Priya.

Priya told me to not be tense and to meet her in the evening.

Priya came to meet me in the evening and Priya started walking and when I told Priya all the problems, I started crying. Priya started laughing thi.

Priya said "Are you crazy, crying like a girl? Why are you worried Rohit? We are there right? My father, and my mother. We're so happy with our relationship. So don't worry we will get married soon.

After some time we sat on a seat and I kept my head in her lap and Priya started caressing my hair.

Priya- Rohit, do one thing, tomorrow we will get married.

Me- What?

Priya- What is it? Don't u want to marry Me- Why waste time if u and I both want to get married?

It made sense so I agreed to it.

Priya- let's buy dresses for our marriage function

Me- Ok Priya

So Priya and I went to a shop where there was a handsome man who was a salesman.

Priya- Rohit look at his muscular body it's so amazing.

I was very thin and had practically no hair on my body. My height was also the same as Priya- We both were 5'6.

Me- So what Priya? I said a bit agitatedly

Priya- Rohit I am just saying why are you getting upset?

Me- Sorry Priya

Priya- OK please tell me your wise size

Me- 28

Priya- What?

Me- Yes

Priya- Oh I too have the same waist size.. Hahaa she started laughing

I felt a bit embarrassed but we bought the clothes and went home.

Priya. stat here today at my house Rohit.

Me- Ok Priya-

Priya's mother's name was Sarita. I said hi to Aunty.

We were talking at night. Me, Priya and her parents

Priya- Rohit you will stay here with me from today onwards. We all have decided.

Me- Oh why.. How can I stay at ur house?

Priya- Dear see, I have a job and you too. My mother is ready to welcome you and my dad too. We will stay together here as a family.

Me- It made sense to me. I liked her parents and so I agreed

The next day we got married in court and came home.

At night I brought all my belongings to Priya's house.

Now I found out everything about Priya that night especially that she also smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol.

Me- Priya you didn't tell me

Priya- Hey what's to tell? It's not an issue. Give me a cigarette.

What was left for me to say? So I gave her a cigarette.

Priya- U need to light it up dear. Do it fast

I lit her cigarette and she smoked and blew smoke right on my face and when I coughed due to inhaling the smoke she laughed.

Priya- you are so cute but such a scared little man... u get scared about anything.

Me- What?

Priya- Yes u act like such a dummy.. what a cute little fucker u are..

Me- Oh why are you abusing..

Priya- Arrey chill hubby darling.. relax whatever I do, many people in the world do..

We both didn't say anything and she went off to sleep. We couldn't consummate our marriage and I slept too.

Priya woke me up at 6 o'clock and said my office time is 11 o'clock but she has to go to the office by 8 so I have to help her.

Priya- Every day Mother helps me but today you are the one to help me.

Me- OkPriya-

Priya - take out my clothes and uniform from the closet as I come back from my bath.

Me- Ok dear

Priya came out in the towel after her bath and saw that I had just taken out the uniform.

Priya- Where is my bra and panty?

Me- I should take them out also..?

Priya- Are u an imbecile.. Go get me my bra and panties. And also who will give my shoes.. your relatives that abandoned you?

Me- I will get it dear plz wait.

Priya- Ok ok go fast and get. I don't have time-

Priya. Do u know how to prepare tea?

Me- Yes, I prepared everything after my mother and father expired.

Priya- Oh so u can prepare breakfast too.

Me- Yes Priya-

I went and prepared tea and gave it to Priya and Priya said from today onwards I will make tea for her.

Like a fool, I smiled and said yes.

Priya- Ok Rohit everything is ready?

Me- Yes. Priya

Priya- Good now help me wear my shoes.. fast I have to leave.

So I helped her and she left for her job. Didn't even say thanks.

After some time Priya's Papa and another got up and I gave tea to both

MIL- Wow son, you make better tea than Priya-

Me- And breakfast is ready too.

MIL- What? Wow, Priya never made it for me

Me- I will make it for u aunty.

MIL- No Aunty.. call me Maa.

After all this, I too left for my job and came back at 11 pm and by then Priya had gone to sleep. Today too we didn't consummate our marriage.

So two months passed. In those two months, we had sex a handful of times and half of them either suffered premature ejaculation or hardly lasted a few minutes. But Priya never said anything about that. Just at times showed disappointment.

At work, while my salary remained the same, Priya got a promotion and her salary now was 85k per month.

One day her mother fell ill and was unable to help in the house and her father-in-law was of very little help in household chores like a typical male.

Priya too could not do it as her job was very important and she had a promotion.

Priya. Rohit took leave from our work for 3 days.

I protested a lot but fell on deaf ears. So I asked my boss at work for leave of 3 Days but he refused. Same news I relayed to Priya my wife.

She looked at me and after a while said.

Priya- Then resign from the job.

Me- What Priya? Resign, why...? No I can't.

Priya- What's the point of our job that just pays 15k?

I kept protesting.

Priya- See Rohit do household chores and I will pay you 10k myself. Happy.. now leave the job and get to work in the house.

Me- Dear, why are you always talking about money.., you and I are the same, right we r a couple and a team.

Priya- Look, if u get a job like mine which pays like I get paid I will leave my job and do household chores.

Now I knew I would never get a job that pays so much so I could say anything else and kept quiet.

Priya.. Look Rohit, you can learn home chores and I will help u find some work that u can do staying at home- Let's compromise.

Me- OK Priya.

Priya- My mother will teach u everything one by one. Ok done.

I got a job selling insurance over the phone and kept doing household chores as taught by MIL- I earned 10k seeking insurance and Priya paid me 5k for the household chores. This went on for another 2 months and I could not even get the insurance job to remain and even that I lost, so eventually I just kept doing the household chores. In the meantime, Priya would come late from work and would sometimes drink at an office party and come home.

One day Priya again got drunk at night. Mother and father-in-law knew it and they too didn't interfere.

Priya came into our bedroom.

Priya- Hey imbecile. Stop whatever you're doing.

I couldn't say anything as I knew when drunk Priya was very hard to talk to.

Priya- Come and sit near my feet.. and press my feet.

Me- No Priya I wont do that.

Priya- Hey good for nothing fellow, come here and massage my feet.

Me- Ok Priya-

Priya- Tell me what are you in our relationship?

Me- I am your husband.

Priya- Hahaha.. no idiot... You are my wife haha.

Me- No Priya what are you saying I am ur husband.

Priya- Oh I see.. so tell me who is the one who is taking care of the house, paying the bills, taking care of everyone? come and answer Me-

Me- I couldn't say anything in reply.. just started massaging her feet.

Priya- "That's a very good boy.."

Priya- Who will take off the socks before massaging.. ur relatives abandoned u.

Again I could not reply and finished her massage and she went off to sleep. From that day onwards it became a regular occurrence. Priya came home drunk, abusing me.. she put on a lot of weight and she also started berating me repeatedly even if not drunk.

But what could I do, other than that it was fine. Her parents were nice and my MIL never abused me.. my FIL.. well he spoke to me now and then, never interfered in anything.

One night Priya came towards me and told me that from today onwards I would touch her feet as a sign of respect. I was to do what wives do to Indian husbands as a sign of respect.

Me- No Priya I can't I am ur husband.

On hearing this she slapped me.

Priya- "Hey fool.. u dare back answer me. Do it or else I will hit u again.

I didn't say a word and just touched her feet. Then Priya went into the room and slept.

In the morning I forgot to touch her feet.. Priya looked at her feet and asked if I had forgotten something. I realised it but didn't do what she had demanded yesterday. Priya got angry and called her mother outside.

Priya- Mother, Rohit is not touching my feet as a sign of respect.. tell him to do it.

MIL- Look son, she is very stubborn and angry so do whatever she says.

Also as you know, she is 9 months older than you and is earning for us.

Me- OK mother and I touched her feet in front of father-in-law and mother-in-law

Priya- Touch Mother's and Father's feet also.

So I touched both MIL AND FIL's feet.

After all that we both went inside the bedroom.

Priya- Hey idiot. Listen

Me- Yes

Priya- Come massage my feet

I had seen her anger today so I did not say anything to her.

She was on the bed and I was sitting near her feet.

Did you learn to stitch new dresses and blouses for my father's shops?

Me- Just a little bit I tried but I worry if anything goes wrong, the material will be wasted.

Priya- Hmm so learn to make one just as practice...

Me- Should I make it for u dear?

Priya- No I don't wear blouses and sarees now.

Me- So then whose?

Priya- Wait

Priya then brought a tape and took my body's measurements and said to make a blouse of this measurement and also told me to make a 32d cup blouse size.

Me- Why.. I asked

Priya- Just do what I said and take my mother's help.

Me- ok sorry dear.

Then Priya went to her office.

I went to tell this to my MIL and to complain about her treatment.

MIL- Son, she gets tired at her job and you don't even work anyways. Still, I don't want her to trouble you so I will talk to her.

Me- No it's ok. Since she has been taking care of us financially for the last few months, we should also support her.

Mother. Thanks, son, you have shown great understanding. She has also started drinking and slapping you sometimes and is making me feel very sad for you.

Me- It's ok Maa. Maa, will you support me in stitching this blouse and dress?

Mother. Sure why not but bring the material at least.

Me- Ok Maa.

I brought some material and we started working.

So we stitched a Kurti and Leggings

Priya came at night and went to the room.

MIL.. Son, please give Priya food to eat in her room

Me- Yes maa

I took the dinner plate to the room went and touched her feet and handed the dinner plate to Priya's hands.

Priya. Rohit I am tired u feed Me-

Me- oK dear

Priya. I am very angry today

Me- what happened

Priya- Someone else got a promotion in my wake

Me- It's ok what happened one can't control.

Priya- What is it to you? You don't work, you only have to do chores like washing clothes

Me.yea dear, so what next in your job?

Priya leaves it. what about the dress? Did u stitch it?

Me- That work is going on and by tomorrow it will be over

Priya- Okky

The next day Priya called me from the office and asked for the dress.

Me.. It is ready.

Priya- Wow

Priya came home and I touched her feet and brought water for her.

Priya- Where is the dress?

I went and got the dress for her.

Priya- Wah, nice.. See if it fits well so why don't you check it?

My MIL who had come with me asked

Mother. Priya but Who will wear it?

Priya- Rohit will Mom.

Me- What?

Priya- Yes after all the measurements I took were of yours only.

Me- How can I, I am a male.

Priya said to her mother, tell him to wear it or else I will slap him hard Mom.

MIL- No no Priya I will make him understand, you relax

MIL took the dress held my hand and took me to her room.

Me- Maa will not wear it

MIL- Look, wear the dress just once whats the harm, m if u don't then even I can't save you from her slaps.

.

I was now resigned to wearing it and I got dressed and went near Priya.

Me- Priya why are you doing that?

Priya- As long as you do not wear a dress u prepared of ur own measurements.. then you will not be able to learn. This way u know exactly how to stitch dresses for specific measurements.

Me- OK so I wore it. Now what.

Priya- Hmm wait.. Now first remove our clothes.

Me- No. Priya, please let me go.

Priya came hear me and herself took off my clothes and then removed my underwear and said. Priya- See that limo dick like a big clit.. And u wonder why we hardly fuck now. Now wear this bra and panty.

When I said no Priya slapped me hard on my face. Then I wore it myself and then wore the dress I had started stitching.

Priya- Hey, look at you. I made you wear that dress and you look like a sissy now. wow, what a perfect fitting my sissy.

Me- Maybe please remove it now?

Priya- Nope. Wearing the dress let's show it to my Mom.

I didn't say anything and just started walking with Priya

MIL looked at me and said, 'What a beauty you are looking dear.

'

Priya- Yes naa Mom. Such a cutie.

Maa. Oh wait let me give her a dupatta.

Priya- Hey there you go.. go get the dupatta my sissy.

I went and placed the dupatta over my head and came to Priya and MIL.

Priya- Wow u are a fast learner, my sissy.

MIL- He has lovely hair too, it's become long n silky.

Priya- Come on touch my mom's feet and mine

Me- Yes dear.

I touched my MIL's and Priya's feet to which my MIL said.

MIL- You have my blessings my lovely Bahu.

It felt weird that my MIL was addressing me in female terms and as a daughter-in-law. Priya started laughing and said to my MIL.

Priya- what is the matter Mom? Did you not like the girl I have married and now is your daughter-in-law?

MIL- Wow my Daughter-in-law is such a cultured girl.

Me and Priya went inside our room.

Me- that's enough Priya, let me remove this dress.

Priya- No, you will be living like this from now on, in female dresses only.

Me- No.. Priya I can't do this.. I am a Ma...

Priya started slapping me harder and made me cry.

I went to my MIL crying. My MIL turned to me and said, 'Look dear what's done is done.... you know how stubborn she is so why resist. And she consoled Me-

MIL- Now go say sorry to Priya your husband.

Me- Yes Maa... as u say.

I went to Priya and apologised

Priya- You will get punishment for our disobedience before and running to my mother crying and your tattle-tale behaviour.

Me- Sorry Priya please don't slap me

Priya- Hmm ok.. as long as u obey me I won't.

Me- Yes thanks, dear.

Priya- Ok so you will not wear boy's clothes from now on and you will not speak by my name and always address me as Mistress. And you will take care of my mom and dad as their new daughter-in-law.

Me- Yes Mistress I will.

Priya was very easily able to lift me and took me to her mother.

I didn't know Priya had gotten so strong.

Priya- Mom your daughter-in-law agreed to my terms.

MIL- Wow really Priya that's amazing.

Priya; yes mom.. I am like her husband now. And when I go to work she will take care of you and Dad and the houses

MIL looked at me.

MIL- So I will call u Mansi. Are u happy to be my daughter-in-law as I am to be your mother-in-law?

Me- Yes Mother, your happiness is mine

MIL- And do you like your new name?

Me- Yes I love my new name-

Priya- Tell me what are you to me, Mansi?

Me- I am your wife.

Priya. who are you, my tell loudly

MIL- Uff Priya don't pester her.

12