A Sissy's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya- shut up mother, she is my wife. I will do as I please

Priya- tell me, Mansi

Me- I am your wife.

Priya- Say louder...

Me- Mother-in-law I am Priya's wife Mansi..

Priya- Yes, from today onwards Mansi is my wife, she is the daughter-in-law of this house.

After that Priya took me to the room and did my make-up. Painted my nails and gave me a small wig of shoulder length that she had.

I looked in the mirror and I was surprisingly for me, looking very feminine. Then Priya took me to the living room of the house.

My FIL came home and he too was told my new name and status in the family. He was a bit taken aback but eventually smiled and welcomed me.

Priya- Mansi darling bring water for everyone

Me- Yes mistress.

I served everyone water and cooked food. We all ate dinner together

That night my MIL called me to her room and said, told me to massage her feet.

As I massaged her feet. She told me to serve Priya, her father-in-law like a dutiful daughter-in-law.

Me- Maa how to do that?

MIL.. Ok go and serve milk to your father-in-law and Priya too, and do this every night.

I nodded my head and first served milk to my father-in-law and then to Priya-

Priya- Darling you give it to me with your hand.

I handed over the glass of milk to her and she suddenly pulled me on her lap.

In my mind, I was thinking that like in Suhagrat, a girl is sitting on the boy's lap but her original husband is on my wife's lap like a female and a shyness gripped me and I turned my head away in shyness.

Priya- Hey dear now you drink this Milk..

Me- Yes mistress.

After drinking the milk, Priya started kissing me deeply. Today Priya had kissed me willingly.

Priya- Look at me, I will never hit you from today onwards, darling. But you also have to promise me something?

Me- Ask me anything you want mistress

Priya- Promise me that you will stay like this from today onwards, in female dresses, accessories and makeup.

Me- Okay my mistress, anything else?

Priya- Wait two minutes.

She took her mangalsutra (necklace tied around the neck of the bride by the groom during their wedding ceremony) and she came and tied it around my neck.

Priya- That's it. Nothing else darling. Lets sleep.

I thought what else can I do?.. I am doing this for my wife's happiness, that's it. After all, I still have male feelings inside me.. isn't it??..

I touched her feet in respect, also kissed her feet to please her and we slept for the first time in many months, in each other's arms.

I Woke up in the morning to take a bath. And after the bath thought, now what should I wear so I asked Priya.

Priya took a saree and blouse from her bag and told me this was what I had to wear. I didn't want to but what could I do?

Priya then shaved all my remaining hair and straightened my wig.

Priya- Now you should go to mother and father and take morning blessings from them, after all, you are the new daughter-in-law of the house.

Everyone in the family was happy at this new development. My wife Priya was happy to live like this with me and things between us were going very well. Finally, we were living like a happy married couple.

One day I went near Priya and I said on my own for the first time, from today onwards I am your wife and you are my husband.

Me- Priya, from today onwards I will do whatever u want me to do, no questions asked. Priya lifted me and took me in her arms and said.

Priya- I love you darling and we kissed a very sensual and deep kiss.

I was very happy with my new life and decided to embrace it completely. I read girly mags and on the Internet browsed for everything related to girly, sissy stuff and also taught myself to walk like a girl. All this I did only for Priya's happiness. Every morning and evening, I would touch Priya's feet in respect.. my MIL was very happy.. she would always say she loved how I respected my husband. I loved the serenity of my life and slowly I got massively influenced to be much much more feminine. Soon my life was going to take me on a new and exciting adventure.

12