A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucktoy, that's what I called her in my head, stopped almost ten feet from the Giant. He pushed himself up from the chair and stood before the two of us. He formed his hands into pistols, like a child would and pointed at the bound woman. I saw her shoulders slump and a small spasm of pain roll through her. That was when I realized that she was probably telling me the truth about her bondage. After pointing to her, the Giant pointed at his bulging crotch.

A full ten feet away Fucktoy dropped to her knees and did her best to walk/crawl over to him I watched her flinch with each 'step' as her knees dug into the textured concrete surrounding the pool. The people around us became painfully quiet watching her make her way to Giant. Once she was at his side the party started back up almost immediately. The Giant looked down on her with a menacing glare and said one word, maybe two I wasn't sure I couldn't hear him. She lowered her head and looked over her shoulder at me. I could see her staring at me out of the corner of her eye. I was terrified I was getting her in trouble. And then she spoke, her voice loud but not strong. "God King Michael, please bless my disgusting mouth and body with your cum, make me worthy to be in your presence."

The Giant, 'God King' I mean, God King's eyes lit up as she spoke and I watched the bulge in his pants grow. That was the moment that I realized that he was really a whole-nother level of crazy. Fuck toy started biting at his shorts trying to pull them down with her teeth. Everything in my brain told me to stand there and watch her but I couldn't watch her struggle. I surged forward and grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them open. He wasn't wearing anything under the shorts. "Wow you really are an eager sissy aren't you sissy cunt. Well you two decide how is going to suck my cock and who is going to eat my ass."

I looked over to Fuck toy, and wasn't surprised to see the look of disgust on her face. I put my hand on his hip and smiled as I walked around behind him. He watched me over his shoulder as I dropped down and leaned into his ass. Using both hands I gently spread the God kings cheeks and buried my face between them. The first thing I tasted was chlorine, I slipped my thumb between my lips and his hole; and sucking it into my mouth to wet it used it as a sort of towel to try and wipe away the toxic chemical. I stuck my tongue back out but this time I tasted flesh, and only flesh. Since my hand was already between his legs I reached forward and cupped his balls. They were substantial and as I squeezed them I pushed my tongue into him. I heard a moan just as I felt Fuck toys lips brush my fingers.

A wave rolled over the god kings body each time Fuck toy took him completely into her mouth. I tried to time pressing my tongue into his hole to for just a second after she took him in. When I hit it right I could feel a spasm and hear God King inhale. It didn't take long for me to feel God Kingd balls begin to tighten and I knew he was going to cum soon. I expected him to pull out of Fuck Toys and coat her face but he didn't. It seemed like forever until I felt his balls stop clinching as he pumped a huge load into her mouth. Once he pulled out of her mouth I did something I wasn't expecting. I moved around God king and took his softening cock into my mouth, sucking the last drops of cum from his member.

Looking over to Fucktoy I was surprised to see her cheeks bulging and a small line of cum dripping down from her lips. I started to stand up but God King put his hand on my head and pushed me back down. "Damn, Fucktoy, you could learn a thing from this little slut. But first..."

God King yelled out across the pool "Tiny Little Limp Dicked Sissy Whore get your ass out here."

Everyone around the pool fell silent again and waited. It wasn't long before the clicking of heels could be heard. Tiny Little Limp Dicked Sissy Whore, which is what I guessed they called Fucktoys husband stepped into the pool area wearing a very slinky purple silk dress stockings and a pair of insanely high heels. The slinky dress was slit up both legs and clung to his body. He walked around the pool and as he passed each group of bikers their conversations would start back up again. Once he was around the pool he bowed deep before God King and then lifted the front of his dress showing off a pair of purple lace panties, he then turned around and pulling the back of his dress aside be spread his legs and bent at the waist - showing his plugged boipussy.

After displaying himself he got down on his knees bent his head back and opened his mouth. Then it was Fucktoys turn to move, she started to struggle to her feet and I immediately stepped over to help her up. Once she was up she walked over to her husband and spreading her legs wide she bent at the waist until their mouths almost touched. Their eyes met and they shared something, just a moment. Fucktoy looked reluctant and then Tiny Little Limp Dicked Sissy Whore's eyes begged her not to do it. Fucktoy's gaze hardened and she opened her mouth without remorse. As the flood of another man's cum poured into her husband's mouth, Fucktoy looked happy. A vengeful happy, but still happy.

With effort Fucktoy managed to bring herself back up and step away from her husband. He looked at God King and began to speak, cum spilling from his mouth, down his chin and onto the front of his wife's dress. "Thank you God King for showing me that I am not a man and punishing my slut wife for enabling me all these years."

"Good gurl, Now Sissy Cunt, clean his dress for him." The God King said as he turned to address the gathered crowd. I didn't listen, I didn't care I just went about licking fresh cum from a fellow sissy.

I started with her nipples and felt them get hard as my tongue brushed over them. I looked up and smiled at her but her head was turned away and grimacing. "Hey, I am sorry all of this is happening to you, I am in the same..."

"Shut up freak, I am nothing like you." She snarled at me in as low a voice as he could. I didn't say anything else to Fucktoy's husband. I licked more of the cum from her dress and then stepped away just as God King was explaining that I was tonights gangbang bitch and that my new friend Fucktoy was going to help. That was when I chimed in.

"If she is going to help me, then she will have to have her arms released." Once again I spoke without thinking. God King looked at me and started to get angry and then a smile spread across his lips.

"Your right, she will need to help you get into her wedding dress and all the lingerie that goes with it." God King said as he motioned for Master Jonathan to come over. Master Jonathan gave me a cautious look as he walked behind Fucktoy and unlocked the large leather sheath. As soon as her arms were free of their confinement Master Jonathan reached up and clamped her mouth shut, just barely in enough time to muffle her ear splitting scream. She started to collapse but Master Jonathan thrust a hand between her legs and held her upright.

I watched pain intermixing with pleasure as Master Jonathan began to finger her slit. He moved is hand from her mouth but she kept her lips clamped. It was easy to see that she wanted to cry out in ecstasy, but she didn't Master Jonathan wasn't going to let her go until she cried out and he as tired of waiting so he pinched her nose. She held her breath squeezing her eyes closed as he fingered her pussy harder and harder. As the moments passed more and more people watched as Fucktoy tried not to debase herself in front of them. When she finally couldn't hold it any longer she cried out in orgasm and sucked a breath in.

Once her orgasm was over Master Jonathan let her fall the side, right on top of her husband, without ever the slightest thought to her safety. That was when I realized who right she was about him. I was also terrified that she would be angry with me. I rushed over to fucktoy, helping her to her feet. I whispered into her ear as quietly as I could how sorry I was. She whispered back "Not here."

I finished helping her to her feet and let her take my hand and walk me into the house. Around the pool she was tall and confidant, more so then she was before I watched used by God King. That changed when we entered the house. She let my hand go and almost collapsed against the wall. I wrapped my arms around her and let her put all her weight on me. It took us a few minutes and I made a couple of wrong turns but we found the room that was now hers. In the center of the room were two small futon mattresses that were covered from end to end in dried cum. Along all four walls was a long rack with dozens and dozens of outfits. In boxes underneath each rack were hundreds of pairs of panties and bras. I moved Fucktoy to one of the mattress and helped her lay down.

There were also shoes but they weren't the first thing I noticed, they were hidden on a shelf between the lingerie and the dresses. The lingerie was all clean and organized by style and garment. Since I had been wearing a thong that was a size too small all day I opted to skip the thongs, I almost went with a pair of white lace boy shorts, because they made my ass look divine, but I didn't. Instead I ended up grabbing a pair of satin full back bikinis, they were made from a thick satin that felt heavenly to touch and they had beautiful lace panels on each side. I quickly pulled off the jean shorts and the green thong bikini. I tossed them aside not even considering that I would probably need them later when I was taken home. I slipped the panties up my legs and let out a little girly sigh as they popped into place.

"I like that pair, they cover a lot and most of the guys don't complain about not showing enough." Fucktoy said as she started to get herself up. She didn't ask but I started to pull the panties off. "You can wear them, I don't mind."

I left the panties on and watched as Fucktoy rummaged through the only box in the room with bras. "You know I never used to care about panties, I just saw them as underwear and would wear whatever. Since that is all I am aloud to wear anymore, I put more thought into it."

Finding a white lace strapless bra that mostly matched the panties fucktoy walked over and helped me put it on. Next she found a pair of stockings and heels, I sat down on the futon as she started looking through the racks of party dresses. The Stockings were a heavy silk and looked expensive, but hadn't been cared for very well. There were a few small runs but nothing too bad. I slid them up my legs and let the elastic lace bands snap against my skin. I slipped the heels onto my feet and carefully stood.

Fucktoy found her wedding dress fairly quick and was pulling it out of its zippered bag. I watched her pull it free and hold it out before her. She had a sad look on her face and I just had to say something, "I am sorry that I am going to ruin your dress."

"Oh you're not ruining it, they are going to. Besides I knew I wasn't going to get through this ordeal and keep my wedding dress." She said as she laid the bodice over her shoulder and bunched the skirt of the dress up. I put my hands above my head and let her slide it over me. "Besides, to me this dress is a symbol of my commitment to the useless Sissy that got me into this."

"He is kind of an ass." I said as she turned me around to fasten the strapless gown in the back. "What did you see in him anyways."

"He was an ass even before they turned him into a sissy, I don't know about you, but my husband does not like being a sissy." She said as she hook the last clasp into place, "There you are. All ready to go."

"Thank you for helping me get dressed." I said as I made my way to the door "If I don't get a chance to say it later, good bye."

I walked out of the room and was heading for the pool when I heard a whistle behind me. I turned to find the female biker that Fucktoy was eating out. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off, "Don't talk, I don't want to hear you're lame ass voice. You are going to go into this room, stay very calm and then walk to the center of the room and bow before Eric,

She paused a moment and rolled her eyes, "God King, and then ask him and all the other men there to make you their bitch. Do you understand."

I walked to the door and for just a moment panicked I turned back to the female biker she had already started towards Fucktoy's room. I wanted to stall so I called out to her, "Can I please you?"

She waved a hand at me as she kept walking, "Sorry Sissy, you don't have what I am looking for."

Turning back to the door I could hear all of them laughing and talking though the door. Slowly pushing open the door I head the hinges creek even over the collected voices of a dozen men. I expected the room to fall silent but it didn't. As soon as I stepped around the door and into the room every eye fell on me and everyone men in the room exploded with laughter. God King was standing in the middle of the room and was completely naked with a big evil smile on his face. The bikini girls were still wearing their bathing suits and were standing along the back wall.

I walked to the middle of the room and unsure how to move forward I lowered my gaze to God Kings hard cock and started to speak. "God King, will you and your men please make me your bitch."

God King reached out and took me by the chin. "That is a well, I was going to say wonderful but I will go with interesting offer, But you see here sissy I already have plenty of bitches." He said as he waved his hand towards the woman against the back wall. "I don't need another bitch, what I do need is a cum whore."

God King pushed me down to my knees as he spoke, "You see the bitches don't like when we cum in their mouths, or in their hair, or on the their slutty little faces."

He paused long enough to shove his erect cock completely down my throat. He took a firm hold of the back of my head and started pounding away at my face before he continued. "And they really hate it when we soak their clothes in cum. Hell even Fucktoy gets pissy when we give her a cum bath. But a sissy well sissy's just live for the feel of another man's cum."

I heard God King talking, every word of it but I was too engrossed in the cock pounding in and out of my mouth to understand what he was saying I felt his cock start to twitch just as he pulled it out and stroked it with his hand. To full quick pumps and the first heavy rope of cum shot out and slashed across my face. After three shots to my face God King pointed his cock down and shot the rest of his load onto my chest. I looked God King in the eye and said what the first thing that came to mind, "I am a cum whore."

"Say it louder sweet little whore." He answered back.

"I am a cum whore." I called out loudly. I cringed when the room burst out in laughter. Even the bikini girls, excuse me, bitches laughed at me. God King pulled me back up to my feet and spun me around. Thankfully, I had been wearing heels for Daddy for a while now or I would have hurt myself. I tried to look over my shoulder and see what he was doing but God King just pushed my head forward again. I felt him start to lift the back of the wedding dress and slip his hand under it. Once his hands were under the dress he started to forcefully kneed my backside.

"Alright cum whore here is the game. You have to get every man in this room to cum 4 times. Once in your asspussy, once down your slutty little throat and twice on your body. If at the end of the night you missed anyone you have to start all over tomorrow, and you will stay with us until you are done. Do you understand?" God King said as he tossed the back of my dress over my head and pulled my panties aside. As I felt the head of his cock begin to press against my boipussy I was happy he had fucked my mouth so vigorously, his cocky was dripping wet and slid right into me. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me mercilessly. It took him longer to cum this time but it still wasn't long before I felt him start to spasm and pump his load into my boipussy. Pulling his cock from my body he wiped it clean on my white bridal panties.

"Alright, boys it is all yours have at it." God King said as he walked away. I tried to push the dress back over my head to see what was about to happen but before I could I was overwhelmed by a wave of hands pulling at me. They carried me to a table and laid me down on my back. My hands were brought to my feet and held together.

The sound of ripping startled me and I looked down in horror as the ripped strips of fabric from the hem of Fucktoys wedding dress. They used the strips to bind my hands and feet together. A much longer third strip was torn from the dress and was tied between my left and right hands. Once this was done the bikers could let me go. They stepped back letting my bound arms and legs try to fall to my sides, with me laying on my back this kept my feet up high and spread wide. There was another rip and then a strip of silk was wrapped around my eyes, a voice calling out to the room "Let's make this a little harder for the whore."

Whoever was speaking tapped me on the cheek and said to me "Now you get to try and recognize us by our cocks. We are going to fuck your ass and mouth and you tell us when each of us have had our turn. I hope you counted before we got started."

"And I sure hope you can tell one cock from the next." Another voice shouted out which caused the whole room burst into laughter. My panties were pulled to the side and the first cock slid inside me. He was large and veiny and I swear my boipussy rippled as he pushed into me. I moaned out loud in ecstasy which gave another cock the chance to slide into my mouth. It didn't take long for the two to finish and flood my mouth and boipussy with warm cum. As soon as they pulled out more cocks replaced them. The felt exactly like the others and that's when I realized that I was going to have to let a lot of cocks fuck my mouth and boipussy that night. I had a feeling they were going to trick me, only about half as many men were in the room compared to the pool earlier. Just to be safe I decided I would tell them I was ready after each hole was fucked twenty-five times. As soon as I made that decision I was immediately filled with another pair of cocks that felt just as good as the first. Evently the cocks stopped pounding me so hard and instead took their time slowly pumping in and out. I counted twenty cocks before the bikini girls got involved.

The first girl climbed up onto the table and straddled my face. She was still wearing her bikini bottoms and the material was rough against my face. She then slipped her fingers between the two of us, her nails gouged my nose and cheeks as she pulled the gusset of her bikini aside. "Come on Faggot boy, lick."

As my tongue poured out of my mouth I was happy to find she was already well fucked. Warm cum dripped from her pussy and I lapped it up like nector. She started to moan and that combined with the cock pounding my boipussy got me going. My little boipenis was hard and aching for someone to touch it but no one did. I had cum twice since they had started fucking me just from the cocks pounding my body, but now I wanted - NEEDED someone to touch me. I wasn't done sucking the cum from her pussy when the first bikini girl climbed off of me. I begged her to come back. She just laughed at me and said, "Yeah the tongue was good but it doesn't come close to a real man's cock."

Another woman's voice called out 'My turn' as she climbed on top of my face. She still had her bikini bottoms on, they were the type that could be tied on the sides. I know that because she didn't pull them aside, she untied them and then pulled them out from between us. Her pussy was wet, but not with cum. She came much faster than the first woman, but didn't climb off me until I had made her cum a second time. The rest of the woman did the same thing, doubling their orgasms, so the fourth woman didn't climb off of my face till I had brought her eight orgasms.