A Sissy's Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a hand, will ya?" Todd said, laughing. "I've got a live one here!"

Mark slipped past him and jogged over to help Todd. Once he took hold of Tammi's other arm, her capture was complete and most of the fight went out of her.

John approached the trio and stood before her, looking her up and down. Her chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, and her lower lip was trembling slightly. He reached out and gently plucked her sunglasses from her face and flung them aside so he could see her eyes and placed two fingers under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Well, well, well . . ." he said, grinning at her. "What do we have here?" He reached out and placed a hand on her hip, to which she broke into a fresh struggle. Mark got behind her and grabbed her around the shoulders with one arm, easily restraining her. He got Mark's attention and said one word, "Cuffs."

Mark smiled back at him, slipping off his backpack while maintaining his grip on Tammi and tossing it to John. It landed at his feet and he opened it, reaching inside and coming up with a pair of steel police-issue handcuffs. "Turn her around."

Mark and Todd spun her around and forced her hands behind her back against her weak attempts to struggle. He cuffed her left wrist . . . and then cuffed her left to her right. From the moment that second cuff was secured, her fate was sealed and the two men released their collective hold on her.

John spun her around and grabbed her roughly by the back of the neck. He touched her hard stomach with the backs of his fingers . . . her flesh was warm and vibrating with adrenaline. "What are you doing out here?" he asked, almost playfully. "Taking a little walk?"

Unable to speak, she nodded three times.

John chuckled, "Judging by the way you're dressed I'd say you were looking for more than that?"

She shook her head, "No."

John gestured to the other men and they shoved her down to her knees and the three of them towered over her, their cocks standing at attention in their pants, but not for long. He undid his belt and this set off a new effort at escape, which John welcomed as a form of entertainment. "Let her go," he said to the other two men, "she's not going anywhere." And she wasn't.

Tammi flopped down into the dirt and began trying to crawl away . . . offering them a view that only intensified their arousal as she struggled. John whipped his belt off and folded it into a loop, catching up with her within a second or two. "Where do you think you're going, slut?" he asked, giving her a good crack across the ass with his belt, causing her flesh to pump and making her cry out in surprise and pain.

He hit her again and she stopped trying to get away, instead curling up in a ball defensively protecting herself against future blows. "That's not very nice," he informed her. "my feelings are hurt." He looked back at the other two, "How about you guys?"

They joined him in standing over her once again as they agreed, "Yeah . . . she's being a bit of a cunt, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is," John agreed, whipping her ass with the belt hard enough to sprout what would be the first of many tears to follow. "I think she owes us an apology. Now, how can she show us that she's sorry . . . I mean, really sorry?"

Tammi knew what was coming and began shaking her head 'no', even as John slipped the belt into a choker and placed it around her neck. He only needed to give the belt a quick tug for her to get the message and she rolled over onto her knees and sat up, looking up at him as her heavy eye-makeup began to sag from the tears.

John slipped his phone out of his back pocket, tapped the camera icon and began to film her looking up at him in terror; 4 of her little F's checked off the list. Only one more to go. John handed the end of the belt to Todd to hold, and the cell phone to Mark so he could have his hands free. He undid the button of his jeans, lowered his fly, and produced his hard throbbing cock. "Are you going to be a good girl and apologize to us?"

She nodded sheepishly, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"Good," he said, stepping closer to him until the tip of his cock was almost touching her lips. "Show me."

He pushed his hips towards her and she took him into her mouth with no resistance. She continued to look up at him, her eyes wide and unblinking even as he began to fuck her mouth. Careful not to block Mark's shot with the camera, he placed a hand on the top of her head and used it for leverage as he pumped his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth. "That's it . . ." he purred. "That's a good girl."

Excited by what they were seeing, Todd and Mark followed suit, undoing their jeans and producing their hard cocks, preparing for their turns with her. Upon seeing Mark's, John stopped thrusting and stared at it, unbelieving. "Christ! What do you feed that fucking thing?"

Todd was equally taken aback by the 10-inch monster Mark was sporting, which was so thick and perfect that he could have probably made a pretty good living making molds of it to sell in sex shops. Tammi glanced at it and did a quick double take when she saw what they were gawking at. She sat down on her ass and began trying to back away, which only tightened the belt around her neck, stopping her.

Grinning from ear to ear, John took his phone back from Mark and Todd handed him the end of the belt. "Have at her, big boy."

He didn't need to be told twice. Mark yanked on the belt and forced her back up onto her knees as he stepped closer to her, gripping his massive cock in his fist which barely fit around its girth. Tammi shook her head vehemently, recoiling in horror from the one-eyed python staring at her. "No . . . please . . ."

Mark responded by slapping his monster cock across her mouth several times, pulling her in closer with the belt as he forced his way into her mouth. Her eyes went wide with panic before he'd even given her half of it. "Suck it, you little fucking slut!"

Fresh tears sprouted from her eyes as she squeezed them shut and did her best to take him in; an exercise in futility if there ever was one. As Mark began to fuck her mouth in long slow strokes, John couldn't help but feel inadequate at the fact that the half of Mark's cock that he wasn't shoving down her throat was nearly as big as John and Todd's entire cocks. Tammi too was having a hard go of it, coughing out spit from around the edges of the massive Kielbasa stuffed in her mouth and continuing to shake her head as she pleaded with cries and gagging sounds as her only means of communication. This only encouraged him. He began fucking her mouth harder and faster, ignoring her pleas as he began to breathe heavily through his nose and making a low growling sound that got louder and louder as his orgasm began to build. He must have been leaking some, because Tammi shook her head even harder, like she could taste what was coming. Pulling the belt with one hand and forcing her head down on his cock with the other, Mark began to pump at a furious pace. A few moments later Tammi let out a long muffled cry while Mark tilted his head towards the heavens and let out a long sustained groan of pleasure as he unloaded his balls into her.

The volume of cum he pumped into her must have been in proportion to the size of his cock, because after he pulled out of her mouth she tilted her head forward and the amount of cum that fell out of her mouth and pooled in the dirt was impressive. That did nothing to deter Todd who immediately took the belt from Mark and shoved his cock into her mouth while she was still choking from Mark's.

Todd's 7 inches must have been a relief after Mark, and she was able to take him just about down to the base as he aggressively took his turn with her, fucking her mouth relentlessly as tears turned her eye makeup into long jagged streaks running down her cheeks. "Suck it, you little cunt!" he hissed at her as he slammed into her face over and over again. "Take it, take it all!"

Unlike Mark, however, Todd's orgasm took some work; nearly twenty minutes passed by on the camera's video clock before he finally pulled out and began jerking off like a mad man. "Open your mouth, you fucking slut!" he commanded, giving the belt around her neck a sharp pull which he didn't release until she complied. No sooner had she opened her mouth and Todd began unloading onto her face in thick rope-like spurts that splashed into her eyes and her open mouth. When he was finished, he released his grip on the belt and let it fall to the ground, along with Tammi who flopped down on her side in the fetal position, groaning and wincing against the cum in her eyes.

"How about it?" Todd asked of John. "You didn't cum yet, you want another turn?"

He did want another turn . . . though it occurred to him that to be first to cum in her ass was far more enticing than being the third to cum in her mouth. "No, I'm going to wait. I need a break first though . . . help me get her up. Mark, bring the bag."

John and Todd each took an arm and they pulled Tammi up to her feet and began marching her towards the fallen tree while Mark followed closely behind with the backpack.

He, John, had been fantasizing about this moment for weeks, always imagining this exact thing in this exact place. Now it was real, and he was going to enjoy every second of it. They bent Tammi over the fallen tree with her hands still cuffed behind her back. Though it probably wasn't necessary to restrain her further, he asked Mark for the length of rope he'd brought along and tied her in that position.

He removed the belt from her neck and wrapped the rope around her neck once and adjusted both ends until they were the same length. Then he hopped over the tree so he was on the same side as her head and fed the ropes back to Mark and Todd standing behind her, each tying their end around one of her ankles firmly . . . Todd tying his to her left, and Mark her right after taking up the remaining slack so that it was snug.

John rejoined them behind her and demonstrated how his rig worked by reaching between Tammi's legs and grabbing her crotch suddenly, causing her to jump involuntarily. Doing so tightened the rope around her neck and instantly forced her back down, choking for breath. Todd and Mark laughed in their appreciation. "That's pretty good," Todd said.

To further prove the integrity of his methods, he invited the two of them to take a break with him out of the clearing and back under the cool canopy where they could catch their breath and hydrate out of the sun. "Trust me," he assured them, "she's not going anywhere." They began walking out of the clearing, but at the last minute he decided to give her something to think about while they were gone.

She stood behind her opened legs, slumping his body over hers and grinding his crotch into her ass as he whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, we're not going far. I'll be watching, but don't do anything stupid like trying to stand up and you'll be fine. Understand?"

She nodded that she did.

"Good girl," he purred, reaching down between her legs and massaging her crotch, noticing simultaneously that she was both soaked with her own cum and hard as a rock under the tight spandex. "Oh my . . ." he chuckled, "somebody is enjoying this. Just wait . . . the best part is yet to come."

8pm . . .

The three men stood in the shade for a good 20 twenty minutes before they returned to the clearing, though John had kept a steady eye on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid . . . like trying to stand up and strangling herself. He brought her some water and asked her if she was okay. Her face was still spattered with cum and her makeup looked as though she'd put in on in a wind-tunnel, otherwise she looked no worse for wear. From behind her, Todd and Mark were feeling her up and dry humping her so it was pretty clear to her that they weren't done with her yet, and she seemed resigned to accept her fate.

John gave her a friendly pat on the cheek before joining them on the other side of the fallen tree. Mark had undone his pants and was in the process of taking his cock out when the other two men cried out in protest, "No way dude!!" Todd exclaimed. "No offense, but we're not going after you've stretched her out with that hog of yours . . . her pussy would be like throwing a tennis ball down a mine shaft by the time you're done with her."

John nodded in agreement and Mark reluctantly holstered his cannon and stepped aside.

"Well," Todd said to John, "You're up, cowboy. Have at her!"

John couldn't have been more pleased; he'd lost count of how many times that summer he'd jerked off thinking about fucking her, and now he was standing behind her defenseless ass with his hands on her trembling hips. He ran his hands up and down her spandex clad thighs now moist with her sweat and felt his cock begin to stiffen in his pants once again. He gave her ass a hard slap with his hand and she let out a moan, her body jumping against the ropes binding her. He slid her yoga pants down to her knees leaving her ass exposed except for the tiny black thong she was wearing beneath them.

He produced a small tube of lube from his pocket and proceeded to stroke it onto his cock. Next he reached out and yanked her panties off to one side and pressed the tip of his cock against her hole for the first time. She let out a whimper of despair, her entire body was shaking with anticipation. "Shhhh," he whispered, "that's a good girl."

He slipped the tip of his cock into her and she twisted and struggled against her restraints, letting out a moan. Her ass was unbelievably tight and hot, and John savored every moment as he slowly pushed himself inside of her until he bottomed his cock out in her. Todd had John's cell phone out, and he climbed over the tree so he could film her cum-splattered face while John fucked her. Mark joined him and was stroking his hard-on over his jeans as he watched.

John began to fuck her slow and deep, his hands tugging on her panties for leverage as he thrust into her over and over again. He was doing everything he could to make it last but he was so turned on by the experience that he knew he could cum at any time if he wasn't careful. "God damn it," he groaned. "You feel so fucking good."

Meanwhile, no longer content to simply rub his cock over his jeans, Mark had taken the monster out for another go at Tammi's mouth. She tried to resist but John's cock inside of her was making her moan with her mouth wide open so Mark simply waited for an opportunity and then slid his cock inside, practically silencing her moans. John made the mistake of looking over at Todd as he filmed the spit roast and he imagined what the video was going to look like . . . big mistake. His orgasm instantly began to build and he realized that even if he pulled out at that point he was still going to cum. Instead, he dug his fingers into her soft little ass and began to fuck her as hard as he possibly could, his body slapping against hers as he pounded into her over and over again.

His orgasm came in two long explosions, draining him entirely and sapping his hard-on almost instantly afterwards. No sooner had he pulled out, Todd was handing John the camera and taking his place behind her while Mark continued to gag her with his monstrous cock.

Having already cum once, Todd was a lot less concerned about cumming prematurely so he wasted no time working her in; he simply slid into her freshly lubed ass and began fucking her hard, urging her on with hard slaps to the ass with every third or fourth thrust that left red hand prints on her flesh . . . "Take it you slut! Take it!"

From Tammi's other end, Mark has planted his ham-sized mitts on both sides of her head and he's fucking her mouth just as aggressively. "You know?" he commented to no one in particular, "she's getting better at this. With a little more practice I think she could take the whole thing."

Todd laughed, but his laugh soon turned into a groan as he came inside of her. He continued fucking her though, even as his cum began running down her inner thighs.

The Main Event . . .

Todd had barely pulled out of her and Mark was already climbing over the fallen tree, his monstrous cock still wet from her mouth and bouncing out in front of him like a springboard. Tammi was so far past her ability to struggle that she barely moved as he took up position behind her and began slapping his member against her gaping cum-soaked hole. "Are you ready for me?" he teased.

He didn't wait for a response, but her readiness became clear when she silently accepted the first six inches of his cock into her body . . . the last four inches however, she felt. As Mark pushed them into her, her head snapped back and she let out a long groan, but even that was sapped of any strength.

They'd fucked any fight she'd once had right out of her, and now she was nothing more than a hot piece of meat.

John was trying to get a good wide angle shot as Mark began to fuck her, burying his entire cock inside of her before withdrawing it half way over and over, when Todd suddenly began tapping him on the shoulder frantically. He kept the camera trained on Tammi and looked over his shoulder to learn that three men had wandered into the clearing and were watching from a distance. John held out his hand in a 'Stay back' gesture and they nodded back as though they were content to observe. He turned back to Mark as he continued to fuck her. Her jaw was wide open and her face was a mess, and John climbed over to her side so he could get a close up shot of her anguish.

Careful not to shake the camera too much, he slowly knelt before her and raised her chin with one hand so that her face was clear on the screen of his cellphone.

"Do you like that big cock inside of you?" he asked.

She nodded weakly and said only, "Yes."

"We own you now, don't we?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"So say it."

After a moment, she answered, "You own me now."

"You're a little fucking slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am . . . "

"And you're going to let us fuck you whenever we want . . . won't you?"

"Yes . . . I will."

"That's right, because you know what will happen if you say no . . . don't you?"

"Yes," she said, wincing against the pain briefly. "I do."

Her willingness and vulnerability were more than John could bear, and he felt himself getting hard yet again; an unusual occurrence this soon after an orgasm, which he attributed to having total control over another man to the point where he could do just about whatever he wanted to. He stood before her, his cock throbbing in his jeans once again.

She knew what he was going to do before he did, and her eyes lowered down to the massive bulge in his jeans.

John lowered his zipper once again, and produced his hard, dripping cock . . . it felt like hot iron in his hand as he pushed it into her open and inviting and abused mouth. Poor Tammi didn't have the strength left to give a decent blowjob, but being the good sport that she is she squeezed him tightly between her lips and kept on squeezing as hard as she could as he fucked her mouth again while he panned back and forth between his cock disappearing in her mouth and Mark as he pounded her aggressively from behind. He wouldn't have believed it was possible to cum again so soon until he felt it building up in his balls. Mark too had squeezed his eyes shut and was very close to finishing her off.

John did his best to hold back and co-ordinate his orgasm with Mark's, but it did no good . . . he unloaded into her once again, feeling his cum shoot into her mouth and down her throat even as he continued to resist it; and his moans turned out to be the thing that pushed Mark over the edge. Within seconds he too was unloading the contents of both balls into Tammi's poor little ass. When it was all over, Tammi finally relaxed into the tree she was bent over and rested on her cheek . . . the sun was beginning to finally dip below the crest of the pines and difference between the sunlight and shade was drastic. Yet, even in the new shade John could feel the heat coming off of her in the same way an engine stays hot for a while after a few hours at highway speed. And, like a pack of hungry coyotes who've been waiting for nightfall to move in on a wounded meal, the three men observing them moved closer, sensing their turn to feast.