A Sissy's Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John didn't even need to ask his companions, they knew to stand guard while he released Tammi from her bindings and assist her as she cleaned herself up with a towel from the backpack doused in bottled water. When she was finished, he and Todd walked her out of the clearing with "Big-Mark" leading the way. The three men stayed with her all the way to her car and past at least a dozen horny older men along the way who could only imagine what had played out in the woods before they arrived. A few of them made the mistake of approaching Tammi and Mark quickly ruined their plans with nothing more than a hard look as he acted as her protector until she was safely standing beside her car, keys in hand at which point he thanked her and walked away. Todd followed suit planting a friendly kiss on her cheek before leaving her and John to their goodbyes.

He stayed with her until she'd found her keys and started her car . . . best not to leave her in a place like that in her current state, but more than that he wanted to make sure that she was okay in all the other ways.

"I'm good," she said simply.

"Will I see you again?" he asked.

She gave him a little smile and a wink before putting her car in reverse and backing out, "Not if I see you first."

THE END