All Comments on 'A Sister in Need'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Very interesting. I am not into pain or punishment but the end of the story w/ her sister eating her pussy and cumming so hard she passed out was very good. Maybe, John will show Lisa's younger sister just how his huge cock feels ?? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!!

I hope you keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is one of the best I've ever read. I don't normally read about sisters but this one attracted me,,and I'm so pleased it did.

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorover 7 years ago
Delightfully Surprised...

I usually don't read stories from this category, but, on the author's recommendation, I read it and was pleasantly and delightfully surprised. Phil, you took me on a wonderful, debauched journey, and I thank you for it. This was much needed after a less-than-wonderful day! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done

Great imagination. Some typos that would be well fixed, but a fine story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2 Please, Sir!

Very stimulating, but ended much too soon.

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Great story, short, sweet and really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Missed the mark

Usually the sort of thing I'd like, but this one fell flat for me I'm afraid - might be lack of empathy with any of them, they felt more like actors in early rehersals than characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A delight reading

This is very good writing. Not only is the story both astounding and original, but the characters, the progression, the phrasing – all exceptional. .

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep em coming

This is a strong well written story, and it more than deserves a 2nd chapter, if not multiple other chapters sharing the story of Katie's own trip down the path of depravity and how the corruption mixes with her strick upbringing, and who it turns her into, and how she will function in her old life with her new changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
do write more chapters

This is the best story I've read in a very long time. You've created a wonderful trio, and the world will be a better place if they have many more opportunities to enjoy each other. (and if your readers get to hear about them as well!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow, made me soooo wet. anna xx

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

I desire a Dominant Man who will assert his will and sexual cravings onto me!❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't you think the male character feels unreal? Reading it I can only imagine a full-fledged sociopath

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
966 Followers
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.