A Sister's Desire Finally Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and feeling was so wonderful, her pussy slowly enveloping my cock as I watched each inch disappear inside her. I moaned deeply as I felt my cock bump into her cervix.

Connie groaned as she took the last of me into her. Trembling she said, "Oh god Don it feels better than I ever dreamed."

"Me too. Oh my god you're so tight Connie. It's such a beautiful sight, seeing my sister sit on top of me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would ever happen."

Connie had watched some porn, and with the strap on play between her and Becky. Connie instinctively started rocking her hips front to back, grinding her clit against my shaft and pubic mound with each thrust. Soon she was bucking faster and harder against me.

Connie screamed, "OH FUCK I'm cumming Baby!! OH FUCK." Her first orgasm consuming her body, she trembled and groaned as she ground her clit hard against me and my cock against her cervix. Her pussy flooding the both of us as our bodies made wet slapping and squishing noises.

"OH Fuck Connie, my god." I moaned, as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. She continued riding me through a second and third wave, each more intense than the last. Squealing with delight each time, and slamming herself down hard with each one.

As her next wave approached I felt the familiar tingle begin in my balls knowing I was close. "OH FUCK Connie, I'm gonna cum... OH FUCK Baby!!"

Connie's pussy went into spasms as soon as I said it. "OH FUCK YES DON GIVE IT TO ME!!", she screamed. She was rocking so fast as she ground her pussy against me, her hips were a blur.

Finally with one last upward thrust, my cock exploded deep inside her for the second time. "OH FUCK Connie!! Yes baby her it comes!" I hissed, as I felt each pulse of hot cum spray against her insides.

Connie's next wave crested as she felt the warmth flooding her insides. Her pussy clamped down on my shaft spasming, as she grunted and groaned. "Oh fuck!! Oh god damn, yes!! Oh fuck Don!! Oh my god." She tensed up, her eyes rolling back in her head, trembling and shaking as she collapsed on top of me, passing out for a few seconds.

My cock continuing to pulse deep inside her pussy as her body took over and continued to milk every last drop of my seed, her cervix acting like a sponge sucking it all up.

Finally catching her breath and with a deep satisfied tone she said "OH Fuck baby, my god I have never cum so hard."

"Ohhh I know the feeling Sis." as I held her tight to me and caressed her soft skin, Connie shivered as my hands glided over her skin. I softly whispered, "I could get use to this Connie."

"I could too Don. Tell me this isn't all just a dream? Tell me this isn't just a one time thing."

"Are you kidding Sis? This was just the beginning. I hope we can be together like this for a long time to come."

"So do I brother dear. I don't ever want it to end and lose you again." She pulled me into a long deep passionate kiss, then gave a whimpering moan as my softening cock slowly slither out of her. "I guess I killed him for now." she giggled. "How about a late breakfast?"

"Yes sounds good, I'm starved. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh I ran out and picked up something earlier for us, we can just stay here no need for clothes either. I want to be able to see that cock as much as possible."

"Sounds good to me Connie. I love looking at your beautiful body, but what if Becky comes home and finds us?"

"Oh Miss bitch is out of town again, we don't have to worry about her! Come on lets go eat"

On our way to the kitchen, I was thoughtful and grabbed a towel for her as we past the bathroom. "What's that for Don?" She had never had someone cum inside her before, only strap-on's that her lover would use, and they don't shoot cum.

"It's for you Connie."

"What for?"

"Anytime you're going to start..."

"Oh I see why now." She took the towel from me and giggled as she wiped the trail of semen that was running down the inside of her thighs. "Never had that problem before." she chuckled, then folded the towel and put it neatly on her bar stool. "Would you like some coffee babe?"

"Sure I would, 2 sugars please." Laughing she dipped 2 fingers into her slit and put them in my cup. I said, "Yes you're very sweet Connie, but I need the real stuff in my coffee." as I laughed at the thought.

She pulled some fresh hot breakfast sandwiches out of the oven that she had been keeping warm since before I arrived. We started talking about growing up together, Mom, sister, and other things. Finally she asked about Mom and how long her and I had been sleeping together when she had overheard us? How it had all started?

So I began telling her the long story of how it had all began and why. Details about our relationship, our first anniversary we shared at the lake cabin. As I told her the steamy details of the story, I watched as she absent minded began rubbing her fingers over her clit. I told her, You know Mom wasn't that much different than you.

She asked, "How do you mean?"

I proceeded to fill her in all about Mom and Aunt Mary. How they had a thing for each other.

Her eyes got big, "Your kidding me!! How did you find out?"

So I told her about how I had come home early one afternoon, and found them together in a 69 on the sofa, and the afternoon we had all shared. Connie bit her lip, and a moan escaped her lips as she took herself over the edge and came listening to the story.

Before I could tell her about Aunt Mary and Cousin Dote, Connie had enough of story time and she grabbed our plates and took them around to the sink. Stopping by her kitchen table she got a really naughty look, and motioned with her finger to come here. "Oh god Don come here sugar." it sounded like a song.

As I came around the bar she bent over the table hiking her ass up high and wiggling it at me. I kneeled down behind her, grabbing her ass and spreading it open then jammed my tongue into her, licking and sucking the remains of my syrup out of her and causing her to cum again. Then I licked up through her crack, teasing her tight little rosebud as I shoved two fingers in her dripping cunt, before finally plunging my tongue into her ass.

She squealed, "OH my god Don! Nobody has ever done that to me before."

"Do you like it?" She answered by shoving her ass back on my tongue. The combination of tongue in her ass and my thrusting fingers took her over the edge.

Connie squealed, "Oh fuck I'm cumming again!! Oh my god!" as she collapsed trembling against the table. Panting she said, "OH Fuck, you're so good at this baby!" She moaned again saying, "No one has ever made me cum so good. Oh why the fuck didn't we get together sooner?"

"Connie I guess it just wasn't time for us, but we have each other now."

"Yes we do, and I'm not going to give you up again."

"I'm not giving you up either Sis. I may have to share you with Becky, but I can live with that."

Finally on weak legs she stood up and turned to me, collapsing into my arms we kissed passionately our tongues dancing together. My hard cock pressed against her belly, she reached between us and started slowly stroking it.

Breaking our kiss I laid her back on the table, then cradled her legs in my arms, as I positioned my cock ready to penetrate her again. Connie reached down between us and grabbed my cock and aimed it at the entrance to her tight hole. I paused a short moment, and looked into her pleading eyes. Then I grunted as I thrust forward, plunging deep into her until my cock was wedged against her cervix.

Connie cried out at the sudden sensation of being completely filled again. Her legs locked around my back and began shaking, as her pussy convulsed spraying me with her juices. "OH MY GOD! OH FUCK!" she squealed loudly. "Fucking yes baby!! Fuck me hard, like you told me you did Aunt Mary!"

I began drilling fast and hard into her, literally walking her table across the tile floor. Pounding her pussy through wave after wave, as a continuous stream of her juices ran down my legs to the floor, and down under her ass forming a puddle on the table.

She was in a constant state of cumming, screaming and grunting with each thrust of my cock, "Oh fuck! Oh god baby! Fuck yes Don, OH MY GOD!! OH fuck not again!!" she squealed. Finally she collapsed on the table as I continued pounding away at her soaking wet cunt. Each thrust making squishing and wet slapping noises as my cock and balls slammed into her.

The constant spasms of her steaming wet cunt around my shaft felt like heaven pulling me towards my own cum. Finally I grunted as I slammed my cock into Connie's quivering cunt one more time. The tingle that started at the base of my shaft, rippled it's way up as my balls erupted into her for a third time. "OH FUCK SIS!!" I cried out as I buried myself deep inside her.

Connie squealed as she felt the fresh pulse of hot cum splash inside her overworked pussy, causing her body to spasm as her pussy let go with a gusher of juice. "OH FUCK, OH Damn, Fuck YES DJ!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as her overloaded senses made her pass out briefly, her body convulsing uncontrollably she collapsed on the table with my cock still twitching inside her pussy as it milked out the last drops.

I stood there looking down at Connie her hair all soaked with sweat, her chest heaving as she gasped for air. Finally her eyes fluttered open, "Connie are you okay? I've never seen someone cum that hard before."

With a trembling voice she said, "Yes I'll be fine, but OH Fuck Don I've never cum this hard before. Becky is good, but god damn nothing like this! It feels so right with you inside me, as if we were made for each other. OH damn!! Why did we wait so long???"

"I know we should have been together long ago, but better late than never Connie." I said.

"Oh god no kidding babe!! We'll just have to make up for lost time." she exclaimed.

I pulled my still semi erect cock out of her and helped her sit up on the edge of the table.

She looked down and saw I was still hard and her eyes got big. "OH my god you're still hard!!"

"Well yes I am. Is that a problem?"

"Oh dear god no!!"

"I'm not most guys, never have been. Why do you think you and Donna went to the grandparents on the weekends growing up? Mom was enjoying this kind of fun all weekend long and what she didn't get, Aunt Mary and Cousin Dote did."

"Dear god I had no idea. I've died and gone to heaven..."

"Well it's all yours now. As long as you want it anyway. You just may have to share it with your niece."

"My niece?"

"Yes my step daughter Katie and I have been fooling around ever since she graduated high school. Hell her Mom wasn't using it, she figured she may as well."

"Well I guess if you have to share me with Becky, I can share you with Katie then, but don't let her wear it out." she giggled.

"Not a chance she can do that." I laughed. "Do you want to do something with that besides standing there stroking it Connie?"

"As a matter of fact there is something brother dear." Connie said, as She slipped off the table to the floor on her knees and looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "I've never tried sucking one till it cums before, and I want something special for the both of us to remember. I want you to be my first."

I jokingly said, "Most of your lesbian friends will be abhorred if they knew."

"I don't care what they think. I just want nothing more now than to feel my big brothers cock spurting in my mouth." As she brought my cock to her lips she said. "Let me know when your close baby?"

"I will, I promise."

Connie took my cock into her mouth and began sucking and stroking it with her hand. What Connie lacked in experience, she more than made up for with her enthusiasm. My hands found her head, and began running my fingers through her hair. "MMMM you're doing just fine baby. OH yes, just like that, Fuck yes!"

As she gained confidence Connie began taking a little more into her mouth farther and deeper. Soon she was sucking with purpose, almost like she had done this before but I knew she hadn't. In my mind I said oh my god she's a natural with her cute cheeks caving in as she sucked harder.

Encouraging her even more I moaned, "MMMM Fuck Sis. Oh god yes massage my balls like that. OH god yes. MMMM." I gently started pumping my cock in her sucking mouth. God I so wanted to throat fuck her like Mom loved, but I didn't want to make her first experience a bad one.

Connie started humming around my shaft just like Mom use too do, then I looked farther down and saw why. Just like Mom, she was fingering herself with her free hand. I felt her groan around my shaft as she drove her fingers deep into her wet cunt, making squishing noises as she sent herself over the edge. Her hips bucking and grinding her fingers as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Getting carried away she momentarily gagged herself as the head of my cock slipped in and out of her throat, but she recovered and kept going.

"OH FUCK Sis you're doing great, that feels so good." Feeling the tingle start in my balls I gave her the warning I promised, "Keep going babe I'm close. OH my god!! OH FUCK here it comes Sis!!" I felt each pulse as they traveled my shaft and then erupted into her mouth.

Connie choked on the first shot as it squirted out around her lips. Then I heard her gulping noises as she began swallowing all of it down. My hands rested on her head, not forcing her down on it. "OH my god Sis you're a natural! OH FUCK yes baby!" I groaned as shot after shot of cum flooded her tonsils. I lost my footing and collapsed back onto a kitchen chair. Connie followed me down and continued nursing on me till she had gotten every drop before letting my soft cock slip from her lips.

I pulled her up giving her a long deep kiss. She was surprised I would kiss after she had just had a mouth full of my cum. I told her, Mom had taught me right. I actually like the taste of my own cum."

She said, "Pretty tasty Brother. I didn't think I would like doing it because of the stories Becky and her friends tell about it. They were wrong!!"

"I'm glad Connie. I loved having you do it."

"Did I do a good job for being my first time?"

"Oh god yes you did. Are you kidding me? You were beautiful at it."

She smiled and said, "You've always been so sweet to me brother dear." Then pulled herself to me for another kiss.

After our kiss Connie led me to the living room and pushed me down in her big double recliner, then laid across my lap cuddling to me. As we talked some more about our family and how things had turned out, finally dozing off to sleep in each others arms.

When we woke it was totally dark in her house. Looking around I saw the clock on her cable box, it was 9 pm. Both of us were starved, but didn't want to get dressed to go out.

"Don't worry Don. I have something to feed us around here."

"I bet you do Sis." as I rubbed my hand between her legs.

Connie clutched my hand and squeezed her legs together. "Oh my god. Food baby, we can't live on that." she giggled.

"Speak for yourself Sis. I know I can live on it."

"Oh my god!!" Connie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen. Rumbling around she found stuff to make sandwiches with and I found chips in her pantry cabinet.

I couldn't keep my hands off her beautiful body, I couldn't believe I had waited so long to be with her. Hugging her from behind my semi hard cock pressing against her ass, she wiggled back against me softly moaning. "Damn baby we need to eat something." she giggled.

"I know Connie. I just can't stop myself when I see your naked body wiggling in front of me."

"Well just relax Hun, we have a few more hours before you have to go back to your worthless wife." Reaching back and grabbing my cock she said, "I can't believe that woman doesn't want this all the time. I've only had it for a few hours and I want it constantly."

"In all fairness Sis, she wanted it all the time too, until she got pregnant with Jimmy. Then she just dried up."

"Well she's just crazy then because this isn't going to be our last time, I've wanted it for so long I don't plan on letting it get away again."

"I can understand Sis. I feel the same." She smiled as she rubbed my hardening cock.

"God your so tempting Don." Releasing my cock she set our plates on the bar. "Here you go sit, I'll get us some drinks."

I patted her on her bare bottom as I went by.

She giggled and wiggled her ass at me, "I'm plenty horny enough as it is. Damn, I told you Becky has been extremely busy at work and we haven't had much time for loving."

"Yeah well what do you think she would think of this?"

"God don't ask Don, she would flip the fuck out. Like she did when one of our friends got together with a man."

"How sad."

After dinner we went back to her bed and enjoyed another good long fucking session. Then cuddled together and planned our next visit with each other. I mentioned maybe a visit to the lake cabin.

Connie looked shocked, "You still have it? I thought you would have sold it after Dad died."

"Oh god no!! Are you kidding? All the hunting and fishing around there. It's large enough property I don't have to get a hunting permit. Besides that it's a special place for me, full of memories." I reminded her about Mom and I having our first anniversary there.

She cuddled tight to me, "That would be a great place baby. I haven't been there since Dad let me use it for a vacation just before he retired. It's so peaceful we could have a whole weekend to ourselves."

"Sounds like we have a plan Sis. I need to go winterize it in a couple weeks anyway, Normally I make a weekend of it anyway."

"Won't your wife like to go though?"

"Hell she's a city girl. If she doesn't have 500 channels of TV or her high speed internet, she doesn't go. She only went a couple times and was bored to death wanting to go home."

"Great then, just the two of us. I can't wait."

We both decided we needed a shower. Her shower was big enough for two so we climbed in together. Taking turns washing each other. Caressing her soft beautiful curves started getting me excited again.

Connie turned faced me, "Okay it's your turn babe... OH MY GOD, you're hard again Don? God your wife is stupid!!"

"Well Sis holding your body in my hands made me this way." I giggled.

"God my kitty is tired Hun, but I guess my mouth isn't." She kneeled down taking my hard cock into her mouth. Connie began sucking me like she was possessed.

Groaning I grabbed her head, "OH my fucking god Sis!" She was working my cock like a pro, Sucking, twisting, pulling, up, down, faster and faster. Her humming slurping and gulping sounds were having their desired effect.

"OH god Connie, OH fuck baby!!" Holding her head I began humping her mouth, her sucking was drawing me closer to a fast cum.

Her mouth popped off my shaft long enough to look me in the eye and say. "Give me that cum big brother, give it all to your baby sister!" Then back to sucking.

That was all I could take. "Fuck Sis! Here it comes! OH GOD DAMN!" She gulped and slurped as my balls pulsed and erupted jet after jet of cum into her mouth. Connie was ready this time for the large amount. Moaning slurping and gulping down all that my aching balls could give. She kept softly sucking on me and nursing every last drop out, finally letting my softening cock slip from her lips.

She stood up and without a word pulled me in kissing me as her tongue parted my lips and shared the lingering taste of my cum with me. We passionately kissed under the shower until the water started to get cool. Breaking our kiss she turned off the water and fell into my arms.

"How did you like that Big Brother?"

"Oh my god yes Connie, you were incredible!! I haven't had that in so long."