A Sister's Desire Finally Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you liked doing that, kissing afterward and you liked the taste of yourself."

"Oh my god yes, I love it. You can thank Mom for that."

"Well I do to. Never thought I would say that about sucking a cock, after all these years with Becky. But yours is so sweet I can't help myself."

"Oh dear you're just as sweet. I can see why Becky has held on to you for so long."

"Don I can't believe it took me so long to finally get the courage to tell you how I felt."

"Me either, but I'm glad we finally did." Hugging Connie tightly we got out of the shower and dried each other off.

We went to the living room, where my clothes laid strewn around the room. "God I hate getting dressed."

"Well babe you can't very well ride home naked." She giggled.

"Good point Connie. It's chilly outside and we don't want my cock freezing and falling off on the way.."

"OH GOD NO!! Not when I have just had it only one day. Don't you dare hurt him!!" grabbing my soft cock and tucking it into my boxers. "I want him for a long time to come, not just one day and done."

"I don't think you have to worry about that Sis." Leaning toward her and softly kissing as I buttoned my shirt.

She walked with me to the door, giving me one last long kiss before I left. "I don't want you to go."

"Sis you know I have too, Jimmy needs a ride to school in a few hours. God how I wish I didn't have to leave though. I wish I could stay all night"

She made a pouty face and whimpered, "I know, but it doesn't mean I like letting you go."

"Me neither Sis, but look at it like this. In a couple weeks we can have the whole weekend together."

"God I love you Don and can't wait till then."

"I love you too Connie. I promise this won't be the last time we're together." Hugging her one last time as I went out the door. I took one last look at her house as I fired the bike up to head home. She was in the window, blowing me kisses and suddenly I admired her beauty for who she was. No longer looking at her as if she was Mom, but as my loving sister.

On the ride home I knew this wouldn't be our last time, and thinking about a weekend together alone at the cabin and what it would be like. When I pulled into my drive 45 minutes later I had 4 texts from her. Saying how much she had enjoyed our time together and couldn't wait till the next. Then a series of photos of her beautiful naked body. The last one she had her legs spread and the caption read, "This belongs to you now!!" God the only thing better than this day was when my step-daughter Katie finally gave herself to me when she turned 18...

The journey continues...