A Sister's Fear Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok."

She instantly had me in her mouth sucking noisily and her hands began to wank me. Watching her movements and feeling her mouth around me was fantastic. She suddenly stopped.

"Hang on." she reached over and grabbed the vibrator.

I was about to tell her that she was not going to put that in my ass when she turned it on and pressed it hard against my cocks head. It felt fantastic!

"How's that?" She asked smiling at me.

"Wow!"

She began alternating between the vibe and her mouth, it was fantastic and it didn't take long before I felt my balls tightening up.

"I'm nearly there Kelly!"

She pulled back and I bent and began to suck myself.

"Cum in your mouth but don't swallow, I want to have some more."

I couldn't believe how kinky she was becoming and the thought of it made me cum. I don't mind the taste of my cum, in fact I enjoy the feeling of it on my tongue. Usually I am a heavy cummer but this time I didn't produce much, probably because Kelly and sucked me earlier.

I held my cum in my mouth, allowing just a little to escape. When my orgasm subsided I lifted my head.

"Oh wow!" Kelly breathed.

She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips pushing her tongue into my mouth, I opened my lips and pushed my tongue into hers. She began to lick the inside of my mouth trying to get as much as she could until there was almost non left.

"That was amazing!" She said sitting up.

"You should have felt it from my point of view!"

"Am I the first you have shown?"

"Of course you are, I thought I was being dirty when I found out I could do that." It had always felt wrong.

"I would love you to do it again some time."

"Ok" I nodded "but I need some sleep!"

Kelly lay next to me and we cuddled.

The next morning Kelly seemed down.

"Are you ok?" I asked putting my arms around her.

"I think I will be, it's just that I have gotten so used to you being here that tonight is going to be strange." She pushed back against me.

"It's only been a couple days since I moved in!"

"I know, but it's been great and feels right" She sighed "do you miss being at home?"

"No I don't. Tonight will be strange and I know I am going to miss you sleeping next to me."

I kissed the back of her neck making her shiver. We dressed, had breakfast and Kelly handed me the other vibrator.

"I hope mum likes this and if you can't force yourself to have sex with her you can always use it on her." She giggled.

The day flew past, Frank and I packed lots of orders. We chatted the whole time and I told him I was planning on popping home for the night.

"I can give you a lift to the city if you want, got to use the central post office on a Wednesday." He told me.

I accepted the offer and before long I was waiting for the bus home. On arrival I was a little surprised to see mums car in the driveway.

"Hello!" I called as I closed the front door.

Mum appeared followed by Tasha.

"What are you doing home?" I asked.

"Tonsillitis." Mum replied pointing at Tasha.

Putting my bags down I put my arms around Tasha. Looking over at mum I couldn't help but notice her smile.

"You better let me give mum a hug" I whispered.

"Okay." Tasha croaked before moving into the living room.

Mum gave me a tight hug.

"Has this ruined any plans?" I asked quietly.

"No" she replied "I hope not" releasing me she said loudly "glad your here, I need to pop out and get a prescription for the sickie."

I nodded and mum picked up her handbag and left.

I found Tasha sitting on the sofa so I sat next to her.

"You must be feeling poorly or you are angry with me." I said holding my right arm up as a signal to cuddle.

"Not angry, a little upset" she said settling against me " and I feel yucky."

"Up set?" I pulled her close.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth" she looked up at me "Kelly has told me."

"Listen, Kelly and I are breaking the law and if we are found out we could both go to prison."

She shuffled against me and looked down at her hands.

"I know that, but the law is stupid. You love each other and you aren't full brother and sister!" She protested.

"I know" I pulled her closer "life is hard. But if I had told you and you had told one of your friends and they told their parents...." I left it at that.

"But I wouldn't have said anything to anyone." She was still looking at her hands.

"It's easy for me to say that I know that now and I am so sorry I didn't trust you at the time, but I do know that now. It still has to be our secret."

"I will keep it secret." She murmured.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you."

"Can I ask you something?" She sat up suddenly.

"Anything you like." I smiled at her.

"Why are you keeping Debbie as a girlfriend?"

"Kelly and I think it's a way of deflecting suspicion, making us living together look normal."

"I understand." she leaned against me.

She remained quiet for some time and I thought she was asleep.

" I hate tonsillitis." She mumbled.

"Hopefully the doctor has given you something to help ease the pain, you should sleep as much as you can."

Mum returned and she gave Tasha her first dose and sent her off to bed. I made coffee and we sat chatting mostly about the job and my day.

"So what sort of things are in your returns bin?" She asked after a while.

"You would never believe what people buy then return. Underwear, dildos, blow up dolls and vibrators of all size and colour!" I replied.

"I thought of getting something."

"Really?" I replied.

She nodded so I grabbed my bag from the hallway and presented her with the wrapped vibrator. In seconds she had it in her hands.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed.

"I can take it back." I said hurriedly.

"No, no way are you taking it back" she had found how to turn it on and the speed settings "thank you."

"I just thought" I paused "to be honest I thought of you not having anyone and that you might like it."

"Thank you I do appreciate that "she wrapped it back up "I will try it tomorrow night."

We spent the afternoon as a family, Tasha went to bed at around 8.30 and mum and I watched tv for a while.

"Shall we go to bed?" She asked at about 10.30.

"Yes, but what about Tasha?" I asked.

"The doctor has given her something to help her sleep, I doubt she would wake up unless the house collapsed." She giggled.

We made sure to lock her bedroom door, undressed in the dark and slid into her bed.

"Why no lights?" I asked as she moved close to me.

"It still feels a little bit wrong, with the lights off I may feel better about it." She whispered.

I moved down the bed a little and clamped my mouth over her left nipple making her gasp. I rubbed my tongue against it then sucked hard, after a few seconds she began pulling my head away rolling me on to my back and straddled me.

"I need you inside me." She almost croaked her voice was so husky.

I felt her grab my already hard cock and before I knew it she was sliding it inside her wet cunt.

"Oh God, don't move Alan!" She gasped.

Her pussy was rhythmically squeezing around me, I had no idea if she was doing this, so I decided to make my cock throb.

"Oh yes!" She gasped.

I began to use my pelvic muscles more, making my dick throb, Mum moaned as I did and she began move her hips in a circular motion.

"Don't cum yet!" She exclaimed.

"I won't, but God you are tight!" I gasped.

The circular motion slowly changed and she began riding me. I could feel her breath on my face so moved a little, found her lips and captured them with mine. I felt her body press against my chest, my hands were now on her hips and I began to use them to help her movements. She pulled away from the kiss.

"I want to get all of that lovely cock in me."

She sat up and began to push down on my cock, each time more of it disappeared into her, making her gasp.

"Kelly can't take all of me, don't hurt yourself......"

I stopped as she gasped as she sat on me, my cock completely engulfed.

"Oh my god!" She groaned.

Suddenly I felt her shuddering, bucking her hips and her pussy began to squeeze me tightly.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" I'm gasped.

Mum was making a strange moaning sound.

"Yes, come, come!" She moaned.

My cock suddenly throbbed and exploded deep inside mum, it felt like it was in a vice she was squeezing so tightly. She continued to shudder for a few seconds more then gasped loudly bucking hard. In the darkness I could just make her shape, when she gasped it was like she had been punched in the stomach almost doubling up. Slowly her orgasm subsided and my rapidly shrinking cock slid out of her.

"Thank you Alan" she lay next to me "that was...." she seemed to be searching for the right words.

"Yes it was...." she put her fingers over my mouth.

"Shhh please don't call me mum!" She hissed.

I nodded. I felt her roll on to her side so I spooned against her back, falling asleep within minutes.

I was woken up by hands stroking my back and shoulders, mums LED alarm clock glowed 03.20 in deep red.

"Please wake up." She whispered.

"What's the matter?" I rolled on to my back.

"I'm sorry" she whispered flicking on the bedside lamp " but I need more!"

I was surprised that my cock began to respond to her touch.

"I promise I will take you to work in the morning" she was straddling me and shoving my half hard dick into her wet opening as she spoke "I just can't help myself!"

As soon as I was inside her she began to fuck me, there was no other way to describe it, she wanted my cock, her face was flushed almost bright red, her lower lip was caught between her teeth and she was panting. I put my hands on her hips as she began to speed her movements up, digging into the flesh.

"Yes!" She said huskily.

I watched as her tits swung in time with her movements the temptation to grab them was over powering. I managed to capture her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and began to tweak it making her moan. Her bed was banging against the wall and I was glad that mums room was against an outside wall, I could just imagine what the couple next door would think.

"Yes, yes, yesssss!" Mum hissed.

Her orgasm seemed to be as strong as her first, hips bucking and her body heaving but her pussy seemed to be in overdrive, squeezing me so hard, almost tugging me deeper! We remained locked together for a while, unmoving.

"You didn't cum!" She whispered.

"I think you drained me earlier!" I replied.

She slowly lowered herself down on to my sweaty chest, her large, hard nipples pressing into my skin, so I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know this is so wrong, but my God it feels so right!" She whispered.

"I know, even with Kelly it still feels wrong but I can't help myself." I wondered how she would react.

"Kelly is your half-sister, I'm your mother it's a little different" she was silent for a while "Do you love Kelly?"

I pondered the question for awhile, mum lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I do" I looked at my mum as she smiled at me "I do!"

"Good" she moved her hips and I felt her pussy move on my cock "have you thought about your future together?"

"Not really, we haven't made long term plans."

"Does Kelly love you?"

"That's a good question, I hope she so" I thought back "she has said that she loves me."

"Just be careful around other people."

"Kelly wants to have an open relationship, I'm not sure that's what I want" I yawned "she wants me to keep Debbie as a girlfriend."

"You should, it will throw people off while you are together" she slowly lifted herself off my cock "as much as I want your lovely cock inside me all night you had better get some sleep, go to your own bedroom."

"Ok, that was fantastic." I kissed her on the cheek.

I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes.

"Alan! Lock your bedroom door, I may not be able to resist the urge if it's unlocked!"

I looked over at her sitting up in bed, her tits looked great with the bedside lamp throwing shadows across them.

"I will." I replied.

"I have set the alarm, goodnight."

I quietly entered my room and was pleased that Tasha hadn't snuck into my bed to sleep, locked the door, got into bed and slept.

The knocking on my door shocked me awake and for a few seconds I was disoriented.

"Okay, I'm awake!"

I climbed out of bed and began dressing.

Mum was as good as her word, dropping me at the shop with time to spare. That Thursday seemed to fly by and I was soon back at the flat, opening the door I was suddenly wrapped in Kelly's arms.

"Oh God I missed you." She managed between kisses.

"I missed you too!"

She finally released me.

"Well, what happened last night?"

I told her everything that happened, every detail I could remember. She listened attentively.

"She had you twice!" She exclaimed.

I simply nodded.

"I hope your not too tired?" She teased.

"Why?"

"Well you lost the bet." She giggled.

"Oh yes, though to be honest with you I am exhausted."

Kelly looked disappointed.

"Oh, okay." I grinned.

I pulled her into my arms and tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away.

"At least let me have something to eat first, you poor sex starved creature!"

"Not straight away, dummy!" She play punched my arm.

We spent the evening in each other's arms or as close as we could be to each other, she even sat in the small bathroom as I showered and insisted on drying me.

"If my poor over sexed brother is tired, maybe I should treat him?" She teased.

"But I lost the bet?"

She had grabbed an old towel which she placed under herself.

"Ok, I want you to think that you could get me pregnant." She whispered.

I don't know why but like the last time I thought about it, the idea really turned me on.

"I hope your ready?" I asked.

"Oh God yes!"

As I got into position above Kelly, I noticed a strange musky smell. Her hand grabbed my cock, which slipped easily into her. Her pussy felt indescribably strange. My cock slid deep into her and Kelly lifted her hips until I felt my balls pressing against her.

"Fuck me Allan, please!" She gasped.

I kept thinking of getting my sister pregnant as I started to thrust in and out of her. The smell was getting stronger all the time and Kelly noticed me sniffing.

"It's me" she grunted "please don't stop!"

There was no way I was going to stop the feeling was unbelievable and the noise of my cock pounding into her, not the usual wet sound, was spurring me on.

"Oh God I'm cumming." Kelly gasped.

As soon as she said it I felt her tighten around me and she gasped, her fingernails began digging into my back.

"Ohhhhhh!" She groaned.

As she tightened around me I lost control and exploded inside her, I felt like I was flooding her as my cock pulsed again and again. It felt as if less than a minute had passed and I was surprised that it had been so quick.

"Mmmm Alan that was great." Kelly panted.

"Too quick!" I gasped.

"I loved it!"

After we had caught our breath Kelly suggested we shower, she took pleasure in washing me.

"So if I want you all I have to do is suggest you getting me pregnant?" She smiled at me.

"What would happen if I did get you pregnant?" I joked.

"We would have to see, wouldn't we?"

"Imagine what mum would say?" I watched her face.

She laughed as I turned her around and began washing her back.

"I would love to be the one to tell her." She giggled.

"What would you say?"

"I'm pregnant, it's Alan's and I'm keeping it."

12