All Comments on 'A Sister's Longing'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shit Man...

Nothing I hate more than an over bearing 3rd wheel.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 3 years ago
Hmmmmm

Please do a chapter without Freya! She was was overbearing and didn’t give them the time they need to discover each other. There’s strong feelings from Eve and Alex. Alex an Eve need to explore each other on their now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it... hope you plan on doing a series on these sexy character's. Everything needs a catalyst, and Frey was the perfect one for this Brother and Sister. Follow up could be the move in and seeing a 'softer' side of Frey... but for this part of the story she was perfect to get the ball rolling. Now lets see Eve and Alex blossom and take a full partnership role in the relationship....

Bay10Bay10about 3 years ago

Please get rid of Freya! She is very annoying & unlikeable.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Nicely done. It was an enjoyable read. It would be great to see this single-story turn into a series based on their ongoing threeway adventure and maybe leading to their happily ever after as a non-traditional family. Thank you for submitting this story.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

I think you need another chapter. Start where this ended, but when the euphoria wears off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay I gave your story a 2. Looking at the other comments I have to say for the same reason, Maybe have Freya walk in front of a bus or out a high window. I also hated her. Well if she' been less present it might have worked. I'd have had her leave the story by the end of page 2. It would have been a very different story though.

NesticNesticabout 3 years ago

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous. What a well written sexy and loving story. Excellent. A delightful and very well written story. Congratulations for hitting the nail firmly on the head. Worth reading again - and well worth five stars. Can’t wait for other chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too much of this story revolved around Freya. I started skimming through it in the hopes that there'd be a part of it that doesn't revolve around her, and ended up not even really reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing!

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago

"When can you move in" i loved it and Freya made it work. I am waiting for more chapters of them living together and the girls exploring their bi feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow wow wwwow! Outstanding writing! Gads I wish my sister had had a friend that forward as to get things rolling! Just great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh and I forgot to mention, THANK YOU for not using “baby brother “ or “big brother “ etc etc.

They are so very over used here they have become a story killer. Well written from every angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this is my favorite one. Although I do wish it went a little bit further LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I despair that an American man's idea of dressing well is a pair of jeans. Have a little more pride than that, please. Your ladies make an effort, and so should you.

pope32767pope32767about 2 years ago

Mmm, the juicy apple that Adam (no, I mean Alex) and Eve ate with assistance from Adam's first wife Lilith. known to the Norse as Freya, goddess of love. Lilith, according to the 9C Alphabet of Sirach, was Adam's first wife and created at the same time as him by God ("male and female created he them", Gen. 5:2, before the Eve story). Because of this, she insisted that the two were equals and rejected Adam's insistence on the missionary position. Eventually the fights got so bad that Lilith gave up and flew away, and Adam petitioned God for a replacement wife who would be more submissive. But Lilith is still Out There, and you can sometimes hear her making noises like a screech owl out of frustration...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! After reading a few, I finally find one I can jerk to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need a part 2!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Needs grammatical help, but very hot anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Without a doubt the hottest story I've read on this site. Very well written and oh so realistic. I do hope you continue with this story. Only the 2nd I've read by you but I am hooked!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck freya stick to the opposite gender

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...