A Sister's Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He looks at you like that too," Eve mumbled. Freya's closeness had her nervous, but excited.

"No he doesn't," she replied. "He looks at me like he wants to fuck me over a table, which I can live with. He looks at you like he wants to tenderly kiss you, lift you up and carry you to the bedroom." Freya pressed slightly into Eve, and heard her moan softly. "He wants to lie you down and tenderly..."

"Yes?" Eve whispered.

"And fuck your brains out of course," Freya said, quickly releasing Eve and spinning round her, she looked at the toilet and then her trousers. Eve laughed nervously.

"Yeah right," Eve managed. No more words formed in her mind to say.

"Now help me get these fucking trousers down," Freya said. They both laughed.

Alex watched them come back ten minutes later. Eve looked anxious, Freya grinning mischievously . She was a nightmare sometimes, funny, but always up to trouble.

Freya felt a bit bad for winding Eve up and deceiving her, but it was all part of her plan. One that would please everyone. She felt aroused just thinking about it.

Eve wasn't stupid though, and had realised exactly what Freya was up to. Getting her jealous and then excited. She knew she should put a stop to it, but couldn't, her mind told her she had to stop it, but the devil on her shoulder, or in this case the wet patch between her legs, had to see how it panned out. Eve wanted her brother, she couldn't deny that, and if it meant sharing him with her hot best friend then so be it.

She knew she was being stupid anyway, there was no way Alex would sleep with her, she was his sister. It was so wrong.

"You two took your time," Alex said as they sat. He watched his sister nervously play with her hair.

"Someone couldn't get her trousers down," Eve said. She shot a glance towards Freya, who grinned back.

"The price you pay for looking this hot," she said.

They enjoyed the rest of their meal, laughing and joking. They headed to a pub after, but soon realised they shouldn't have bothered, they were too full of good food and wine to carry on. They headed home in a taxi.

"Thanks for letting me stay at yours," Freya said to Eve and Alex. She was sitting in the middle, she squeezed both their legs. "My place gets a bit lonely sometimes, I didn't fancy it tonight."

"It's fine. You're at ours all the time anyway," Alex said.

"You might as well ask me to move in," Freya said. "I'm tidy, and fun to live with." She smiled at them both.

"Where would you sleep?" Eve asked. Wishing straight away that she hadn't.

"You've got the spare room. You don't really need an office Alex," she said. "Or we just get one big bed, all three of us can share." She laughed.

So did Alex and Eve, but their laugh was nervous and forced. The idea was too tempting. Both knew it was a joke and would never happen, but still, what a thought it was.

They arrived home and Alex made excuses to go straight to bed.

"Thank you for taking us out," Eve said. She gave her brother a big hug holding on to him as long as possible before it got weird.

"Yeah thank you Alex," Freya said. "I needed that night." She hugged him too, giving his firm ass a playful squeeze. "If you get lonely come and join us."

"Thanks Freya," Alex said. "I'll do my best to resist."

"Spoil sport," she replied, letting him go.

Eve felt a surge of disappointment as he left to go to bed.

"Time for bed too I guess," she said to Freya.

"Not before you get these fuckers off," Freya said. She pinged the tight waistband of her leather trousers.

"Bollocks," Eve mumbled.

In Eve's bedroom Freya and Eve laughed wildly as Eve tried to pull Freya's trousers over her calves and feet. Eve couldn't help looking at Freya's long slender legs and her small black panties.

When finally free they got ready for bed and Freya, now in just her underwear and a crop top, got into Eve's bed.

Freya watched Eve get into bed next to her, she could see her nipples through the vest top she had put on. She looked amazing in the top and just a pair of panties. She was feeling a bit drunk and horny, and that meant trouble.

She waited till Eve settled in next to her and turned onto her side, facing her. She propped her head up on her elbow. Eve was lying on her back staring up at the ceiling.

"Don't start thinking about him now," Freya said. "I don't fancy drowning in my sleep."

Eve laughed, she felt a bit tipsy herself. "I'll try to control myself."

"I'm not sure I want you to control yourself," Freya said, smiling at her friend. The idea of watching Eve squirting was too hard to resist. She watched as Eve laughed nervously. "Do you think he's in there thinking about us two in bed together."

"Doing what?" Eve said, a slight look of shock on her face.

"Oh come on," Freya replied. "Two hot girls in bed together. He's probably already happily playing away."

"Oh god, don't Frey," Eve said. "I don't want to think about it."

"Why not?" Freya said. "He's probably picturing us sucking his cock."

"Freya stop!" Eve said. She laughed.

"Seriously though," Freya said. "Do you think he's ever had a fantasy about you, like your one with him?"

"I don't know," Eve said. "Probably not." All this talk of her brother wasn't helping her, the ache between her legs returning.

"I reckon he does," Freya replied. "How can he not, you're fucking gorgeous." Eve blushed at the compliment. "Besides, like I said earlier, I've seen the way he looks at you."

"You say that but I've never noticed?" Eve lied, trying to keep her voice even. She had thought about it after Freya had said earlier, looking out for the signs, and she was right. Small glances at her body, looks that he turned away from when caught. What had Freya spotted too? It excited Eve to think that her brother might feel the same way.

"Oh come on," Freya said. "How many glances did he get of your sexy legs tonight? I'm sure he dribbled at one point. And not just out of his mouth."

"Fucks sake Frey," Eve laughed. "You're so wrong in the head."

"You love it," Freya said. She thought it was time to step up a gear. "How wet does it make you, thinking about him wanting you?"

"Freya!" Eve gasped.

"Oh come on. I'm your friend," Freya said. "I want to know how turned on it makes you."

"Very," Eve mumbled. There was no point in lying. Freya would know she was lying. She knew she couldn't have Alex, but it didn't stop her wanting him so badly. And she was aroused now, that didn't help her decision making.

"Are you wet now, thinking about him?" Freya asked. Freya's fingers ran down Eve's bare arm to her wrist, and then back up again. A shiver of pleasure rippled through Eve.

"Yes," Eve said. "Very." Freya ran her hand lightly over Eve's flat stomach, her soft skin and hard ribs felt good to touch. Her hand went slightly lower. Eve tried not to groan. She was so aroused. The talk and thought of her brother.

"Can I feel how wet?" Freya whispered in her ear seductively. She didn't wait for an answer. Eve's breathing told her everything. Freya eased her fingers under the waistband of Eve's panties, continuing between her slender legs.

"Oh god!" Eve moaned, feeling a finger press into her. Her whole body trembled as it slid between her pussy lips. Prising her apart.

"So wet for your brother," Freya said. She watched the ecstasy on her friend's face as she felt the wetness coat her finger, she gently added another and listened to Eve's soft moan.

"Imagine it's your brother's fingers inside you," Freya said. Freya pushed her fingers deeper, stretching her open and applying pressure inside, where she knew it felt good on herself. It had the desired effect and Eve groaned again. "His fingers inside his little sister."

"Oh god don't," Eve moaned, as Freya started a rhythm inside her. Eve could feel how wet she was, but embarrassingly she could hear it too, but didn't want it to stop.

She imagined it was him, his cock pressing against her thigh as he fingered her. "Fuck," she groaned. Freya added another digit, stretching her, exploring. Eve opened her legs wider, lifting one over Freya's legs. Freya probed deeper, pulling them in and out.

"He's fucking you Eve, with his fingers," she said. "Feeling your need for him. He wants you to cum for him." Freya moved to Eve's clit.

Freya watched as Eve moaned on her fingers. Her own cunt was wet and needed attention. She moved her other hand down, inserting it in her own underwear. Touching her own sensitive clit. She moaned softly. Her need to make Eve cum grew.

She moved her fingers on Eve's clit, spreading her juices over her. She pressed her fingers down on it, starting a slow rhythm that made Eve moan louder. Her fingers moved in unison, the ones pleasuring Eve and the fingers on herself. She felt her own desperation grow with every soft moan that escaped Eve.

"I can't help it," Eve groaned. "I'm going to cum." She was too aroused, she wanted to cum on Freya's fingers. She turned her head and locked eyes with Freya. They gazed at each other. Eve bit her lip. She could see Freya's arm moving, her hand down between her legs.

Freya abruptly slid two fingers deep inside Eve, pushing hard inside and rubbing a spot high and deep within her that made Eve cry out. She wanted to see Eve's trick.

"Squirt for me," Freya moaned. She watched her friend closely as she shut her eyes and whimpered. "So gorgeous." Their soft groans filled the room as they both neared climax.

Eve felt the pressure build as Freya's fingers worked fast inside her. She tried to hold on, but failed, she exploded in pleasure, squirting on Freya's fingers, her body tightening and shaking. Pleasure screamed through her body.

At the sensation of her hand being covered in Eve's juices Freya's own climax peaked. She stopped rubbing Eve's clit and gripped her wet inner thigh as she orgasmed herself. Her thighs trembled.

Eve closed her legs on Freya's hand as she still leaked from her pulsating cunt. She realised she was groaning loudly and stopped herself, knowing her brother must have heard. She didn't care right now though, in fact it made her shudder again.

"Holy shit that was good," Freya said, her breathing ragged.

"It was," Eve managed. They lay there in silence for a bit. Both coming down from their orgasms. Eve felt satisfied. Confused by what had just happened, but satisfied. It was a long time before she could work out what to say.

"What does this mean?" she asked. Had it just been a bit of fun. Freya being Freya, or was there more to it. The thought excited Eve further, she wanted more.

"Freya?" she repeated after a lack of answer. She turned her head and noticed Freya's heavy breathing, her eyes closed. She was asleep.

"Oh for fucks sake," Eve laughed. She rolled over and flicked the light off, expecting sleep to evade her, so many thoughts and emotions. It came soon though, her exertions and wine had taken the same toll on her as Freya. She fell asleep.

...

When Eve woke the next morning it took her a few seconds to remember what happened the night before. She turned quickly to find Freya still next to her, breathing heavily. She looked at her phone to find it was late morning. She moaned softly at the dull ache in her head and the stale taste of wine in her throat.

She lay on her back and stared up at the ceiling, replaying Freya fingering her, the feeling as she orgasmed and hearing Freya cum. She cursed in her head, now she was aroused again. She turned and looked at Freya sleeping, her neck looked soft and kissable. She could wake her, she thought, maybe see if she wanted a repeat.

Eve wasn't that confident, instead she rolled quietly out of bed and got up. She pulled on a pair of light blue sports shorts and a cropped pink vest top.

Alex was sitting in the kitchen watching Netflix on his phone when his sister walked in and poured herself a bowl of cereal. He couldn't help but glance at her thin waist, he quickly looked away.

"Hey sis," he said.

"Hey brother of mine," Eve replied. "Sleep well?"

"Like a log," he said. He did after he wanked himself to sleep after listening to the moans coming from Eve and Freya. He had never cum so hard. He had lay there listening, his hand stroking himself, desperate to go and join them, but couldn't get up the nerve. What would Eve think? He watched his sister sit at the table next to him.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Very well, thank you," Eve said, wondering if Alex had heard them. "What are your plans today then?"

"Bugger all," Alex said. "Thought we could all laze around and watch a film when lazy bones is up." He looked to the ceiling. Freya was known to lie in quite late.

"That sounds nice," Eve said. She smiled at her brother. He looked so good to her today. Tight T-shirt and khaki shorts. "Give her a bit longer and then I'll go give her a kick."

"Make sure you wear protection," Alex said. Eve laughed. Freya was known to be especially dangerous to wake. She had a habit of lashing out if you interrupted her sleep cycle.

"Yeah, maybe you should do it," Eve said.

Luckily Eve didn't need to wake her, they heard Freya stir after a little while, then clomping around upstairs for ten minutes before appearing in the doorway. Eve and Alex both glanced at her long bare legs, she was only wearing a baggy t-shirt, only just covering her upper thighs. Freya smiled at them both.

"See if I lived here you would get these legs every morning," Freya said. The siblings quickly looked away, blushing.

"Morning Freya," Alex said, looking back up at her, trying to keep his eyes on hers. He stood. "Can I get you some breakfast?" He couldn't hold her look. Eve just concentrated on her second coffee.

"Just a piece of plain toast and a coffee please babe," Freya replied. "Too much wine." She rubbed her flat stomach and Eve noticed the t-shirt rise slightly.

Freya walked past Eve and squeezed her shoulder before sitting down next to her. Eve then felt her hand squeeze her thigh and then disappear. They smiled at each other. Alex noticed as he stood, he couldn't stop thinking about the moans last night, his cock stirred in his pyjama bottoms, he quickly thought of something else.

"What's the plan today then," Freya asked. "Lazy Saturday?"

"I'm up for some films," Eve said. "Feeling hungover in front of the TV sounds good to me."

"I'm up for that," Alex said.

"I'll go use the bathroom first," Eve said, standing. She left to go shower and get changed. Freya watched her go, her perfect ass in her little shorts.

"Did you hear us last night?" Freya said as soon as she left. She knew he had by his reaction earlier.

"No!" Alex said too quickly, he tried to recover. "Heard what?"

"Nice try," Freya said. She stood and moved close to Alex by the kitchen counter, standing right next to him. "Did it make you hard listening to your sister's moans?"

Alex laughed nervously. "Freya! I'm not sure..." Freya didn't let him finish.

"Did you want to join us?" Freya pushed.

"She's my sister Frey," he said, looking down ashamed.

"Who cares," she replied. "She wants it, you know? She wants you." Freya felt a bit bad for betraying Eve's trust, but she was helping her, right? "I don't get why you fight it so much, you're both adults."

"She's my sister," was all Alex could reply again.

"But she makes you hard," Freya said. She reached down and squeezed his noticeable bulge. He moaned and she released him. She picked up the toast and coffee he had made and walked back over to the table, leaving Alex standing there not knowing what to say. She sat, satisfied she was on track.

An hour later they were all on the large sofa. Freya sat in the middle, Alex sat close to her on her right, and Eve was lying down, her legs stretched over Freya and her feet on Alex's leg.

"Are you comfortable there babe?" Freya asked Eve, smiling. Her eyes ran up her body. Her bare legs, her small blue denim shorts, and pink vest top.

"Yes thank you," Eve replied. "It's a bit cold though."

"That'll be those sexy ass tiny shorts," Freya said. Eve blushed.

"I'll get some covers," Alex said jumping up. He left the room and came back with a couple of duvets, chucking one over his sister, and the other over himself and Freya as he sat.

"Such a sweetie," Freya said, squeezing his leg under the blanket. He smiled nervously.

The truth was Alex was struggling after Freya teasing him. His sister was looking hot in her shorts and top, and Freya was sporting a pair of grey leggings and white Halter top. The leggings showed off her perfect legs and ass. He hoped the covers would help. How wrong he was.

They started watching a random low budget zombie movie, and they were soon all bored, pretending to be interested in it.

Freya was starting to get restless, and sat in the middle with both of them touching her, she was starting to get hot. And not just because of the covers. She started to think she might push her luck.

Freya, with the duvet as cover, unashamedly ran her hand up Alex's leg, feeling his body tense in surprise, and then relax as her hand touched him between the legs. She squeezed his hardening cock, and stroked him through his tracksuit bottoms.

Alex held in a gasp as Freya wasted no time in moving her hand inside his bottoms and his boxer shorts, wrapping her hand around his now hard penis.

She stroked him, listening to him trying to keep his breathing even. She let go briefly to pull his waistband down, his cock popped free, covered only by the duvet. She started slowly wanking him off again.

Freya already had her hand on Eve's leg, she started slowly stroking it, just a small movement.

Eve had been lying there struggling, her mind kept wandering to last night and Freya's hand between her legs. And now her touch again.

Eve could feel Freya's left hand on her bare thigh, stroking her gently, she suddenly felt it move up and slide to her inner thigh, moving higher still. Eve tracked the hand and kept quiet, staring at the TV, she didn't want to alert her brother to Freya's wandering extremities. She opened her legs slightly and held in a gasp as fingers touched her shorts, pushing the denim into her.

With her right hand still around Alex's hard penis, Freya eased Eve's shorts and underwear aside with her left, and touched her bare pussy. She felt Eve shudder at the intrusion. Freya ran the tip of her finger between her pussy lips, feeling her juices, produced from the anticipation. She pushed her finger into her.

Eve held on to a groan as the finger slipped inside her, and then moved up to tease her clit. The thought of Freya touching her with her brother just feet away was almost as arousing as the touch itself. She could even feel her brothers touch on her bare skin.

Alex was subconsciously rubbing Eve's feet, massaging them with both hands, too preoccupied by the hand stroking his penis.

Eve was trying to concentrate on his touch, but the finger on her clit made it difficult.

Eve closed her eyes, holding on to an orgasm. There was no way she thought she could have one quietly.

The fleece on Eve's lap had moved slightly, obviously showing where Freya's hand led, but still covering Eve's modesty. Whilst still slowly stroking him off Freya nudged Alex with her elbow and nodded her head towards a very flustered Eve, obviously on the edge of a climax, with Freya's fingers between her legs.

Alex held back his own groan as he saw his beautiful sister being touched by Freya. The hand beneath the cover moving fast, its goal obvious. It was only a matter of time.

Eve lasted for a commendable moment, but eventually couldn't hold on any longer. Freya's finger tip was moving rhythmically on her clit, the exposure of the situation too intense. She bit her lip hard as she shuddered, cumming hard in her denim shorts. Her thighs shook. As much as she tried not to show it, her body betrayed her. She rolled over onto her side, pulling her legs up. She felt Freya moving.