A Sister's Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya felt her friend tremble on her lap, and watched her intently with Alex as she climaxed in front of them. As Eve curled up Freya was up and kneeling in front of Alex, throwing off the duvet on his lap, no longer able to control her own lust. She looked at him as she took him in her mouth, he moaned. Just seeing his sister cum had pushed him to the edge too. Alex knew he should be ashamed his little sister was there, but it was too hot, and as Freya took him deep down her throat he couldn't stop the moan either.

Eve still coming down from her orgasm heard the moan and opened her eyes. She gasped as she looked over to see her brother's penis inside Freya's mouth. Her friend, hearing the gasp, looked at her as she started running her mouth up and down the thick shaft.

Freya's hand was now between her own legs, shoved inside her leggings, and her fingers working on her clit through the fabric of her panties. She held Eve's stare, looking deep into her eyes as she forced the cock deep down her throat till she gagged, she held it for a second and then came back up, spit stringing from her mouth.

"It's too much," Alex moaned. He couldn't hold on, it was way too much. His sister cumming and Freya sucking his cock. He was only human.

"Cum for me then big boy," Freya said, doing the same move, this time bobbing her head up and down with the cock deep inside her mouth. The cock squelched as it fucked her throat.

"Oh fuck," Alex groaned, and ejaculated. Cum shot down Freya's throat, taking her by surprise, despite the warning. She gagged but held on like a pro, swallowing some but letting the rest pool in her mouth as she sucked him dry. The shaft pulsated against her tongue as it emptied its load.

Freya's filthy mind was already working overtime, she moved, her mouth full of cum. She clambered onto the sofa over Eve, between her legs, pressing her pelvis into hers. She looked down at Eve, who knew what was coming.

Eve knew how wrong this was, but it didn't stop her. She opened her mouth as Freya ground her hips down into her, making her moan. She watched as Freya dribbled the cum out of her mouth down into hers, the warm gooey liquid stringing down from her lips. Eve felt it slide down over her tongue, filling her throat. Freya moved in and they kissed passionately, their tongues swirling the cum around their mouths.

"Swallow it," Freya said. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt her leggings and panties roughly pulled down. She moaned loudly as Alex ran his tongue from her clit all the way up to her asshole, his tongue teasing her tight hole.

Eve swallowed her brothers cum and kissed Freya again, taking her face in her hands, feeling her moan in her mouth. Eve ran her hand down over Freya's body, exploring and caressing. She squeezed her full breasts through her top, and then was pulling it over her.

Alex's tongue explored Freya's pussy. He licked, kissed and sucked as she moaned and pushed back onto his face. His tongue pushed in between her hot swollen lips, tasting her, drinking her in and she got wetter and wetter. He lapped at her clit and her moans grew more frantic. He then moved up to her asshole, making her jump.

Eve leant up and nibbled and teased Freya's hard nipples, her hands on her hips as she felt her shudder.

"Motherfucker" Freya groaned, the siblings attacking every sense in her body. She felt Eve's hand slide down over her flat stomach and her fingers touch her clit, they started moving.

Alex rimmed her tight hole and pushed his tongue into her. He moved back to take in the view, spotting Eve's fingers. He returned to her asshole, but as he did he slid two fingers into Freya, pushing deep inside her. She screamed in ecstasy.

Eve watched her cry out and pulled her in for another kiss, Freya kissed her back and then buried her head in Eve's neck. Freya couldn't even talk, she was going to cum.

Alex's tongue in her ass, the fingers now roughly fucking her, and Eve playing with her clit, sent her easily over the edge. She moaned into Eve's neck as she climaxed hard, her legs giving way as she stiffened and flopped down onto Eve, shaking as she pressed down hard into her.

Freya squirted over Alex's fingers as he watched her squirm on Eve. He had never seen anything like it, his cock had never lost its hardness. He saw his sister looking at him over Freya's shoulder, her eyes longingly moving to his hard cock. Before he knew it he was heading towards her. He stopped by her head, his cock dangling dangerously close to her face.

"I want it," Eve said quietly. Freya looked up just in time to see Alex push his cock into his sister's mouth. She smiled and then put her head back down into Eve's neck, she needed another minute to recover.

Eve's head was to the side, it was easier for Alex to move his hips and slowly fuck her face. She groaned on his shaft as he slid up and down her tongue. She looked up at her brother's fit toned body, she freed her left hand and squeezed his firm ass, pulling him deeper into her mouth.

Freya finally recovered, lifted herself up onto her elbows and watched. She ran a hand up Eve's thin body and squeezed her small breast through her vest top, feeling her rock hard nipples. She kissed her way down her body, pushing her vest top up and exposing her, small pert breasts, sucking on her nipples. She moved lower.

Alex squeezed Eve's breasts and she moaned on his cock. He stared at her thin slender body, unable to look away as Freya started undoing his sisters shorts. His fingers traced over her protruding ribs.

Eve lifted her narrow hips as Freya pulled down her shorts and panties, bringing her legs together as they were taken off. As, soon as they were free she opened her legs wide, she knew what she wanted and hoped Freya would oblige. She did.

Freya took a good look at Eve's glistening cunt before diving between her legs. Eve's cry of pleasure filled the room.

Alex face fucked his sister whilst she got eaten out by Freya. They stayed like this for a while, the moans in the room intoxicating. It was Alex who broke first, his desire to be inside either of the young women became too much.

His sister's mouth came off his cock as she moaned from Freya's mouth between his legs. It gave him the opportunity he wanted.

He moved, positioning himself behind Freya, her ass in the air. Freya felt him move behind her and groaned in anticipation.

"Put it in me," she moaned. "Oh fuck." She cried out as Alex pushed his hips forward and entered her. She lost the rhythm of her tongue on Eve's clit as he slid deep inside her. She didn't feel like she had fully recovered from her last orgasm, and the cock felt amazing as he started fucking her. She was soon lost.

Alex started slowly, but soon sped up, not holding back as he gripped her hips and pounded into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Freya repeated, with each thrust. His pelvis slammed into her ass. She tried to clumsily lick Eve's pussy but struggled to concentrate. Eve hands weaved into her hair, pulling her mouth onto her pussy. Eve did not want the pleasure to stop. Freya needed to cum again. Her hand went between her legs.

"Harder," Freya screamed.

He fucked her harder as she rubbed her clit, desperate to cum. She looked up, unable now to pleasure Eve. Eve was watching her.

"Cum for me," Eve whispered, a look of pure lust on her face. It sent her over the edge.

Freya orgasmed on his cock, her body shaking as Alex slowed his thrusts. She buried her head between Eves legs, gripping her thighs and squeezing tight.

Alex looked down at her long slender back, his hand caressing her thin waist as she trembled.

Freya, still trembling, pulled herself up and leant back into Alex, her body stretching tight. She looked over her shoulder. "Fuck your sister," Freya said, and they both looked down at Eve, her legs open in front of them, her fingers inside her. Eve nodded.

"Please," she begged.

Alex moved eagerly, pulling out of Freya. She moved out of the way as Alex crawled on top of his sister, staring down into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked.

"I want it," Eve replied.

Freya, after quickly taking off her leggings and panties, was now kneeling beside them. She took Alex's cock in her hand and guided it to his sisters opening, she gripped Alex's hard ass and pushed him into her, watching Eve's face as she took it inside her.

Alex groaned as he entered his sister's tight cunt, staring intently into her face as she took him inside her. He starting slowly fucking her as he felt her hands grip his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

Alex pushed her legs higher, letting him get deeper still as he pushed down into her.

Eve groaned loudly, feeling her brother's cock filling her wet wanting cunt. Needing him to fuck her harder, rolling her boney hips into him.

"Feels so good," Eve moaned. "So fucking good."

"Does your brother's cock fill your tight little pussy?" Freya whispered into Eve's ear.

"Oh god yes," Eve gasped.

"Fucking his sister," Freya said. "With his big hard cock. Deep inside." Freya's hand was back between her own legs.

"Oh Frey," Eve groaned.

Alex was close to cumming, but he didn't want to yet, he pulled out, but Freya took him straight in her mouth. It didn't help.

Freya stopped just in time and Alex moved as she pulled Eve up. Freya bent over the sofa and beckoned Eve next to her. They both bent over, sticking their perfect asses out for Alex to fuck. He took the hint, moving in behind them.

Eve groaned loudly as she felt Alex's hands wrap around her waist and his cock press between her legs. She pushed back into him, his shaft rubbing against her. She wanted it back inside.

Alex guided himself into Eve, wasting no time in starting to fuck her. He watched as Freya leaned over and kissed his sister. He reached out and squeezed Freya's ass cheeks, running his fingers over her ass hole and down between her legs. He felt how wet she was as he slid two fingers into her, she moaned.

Freya looked back over her shoulder at Alex fucking his sister, his hard abs glistening as he thrust into her. The fingers inside her moved and explored her innards. She hoped he would move on soon and fuck her. Luckily she didn't have to wait long.

Alex pulled out of his sister, moved behind Freya and roughly entered her, she cried out in pleasure as he pounded deep inside her.

"Fuck me," Freya groaned. He did, hard. Thrusting frantically into her as she moaned and writhed.

Eve leant back slightly to watch. Freya's face contorted in pleasure, Eve kissed her, she moaned into her mouth.

Freya had put her hand between her legs, rubbing at her own clit, she was going to cum again, and did. She cried out, her body shaking.

Alex had to pull out, almost cumming too, he held on desperately as Freya's body flopped down onto the sofa as she shook. Alex saw Eve watching Freya and pushed his fingers into her. She moaned. He played with her for a bit, even bending down and tasting her. Pushing his tongue inside her.

"Put it back in me," Eve begged. "Oh god please." She needed him in her again, desperately. Luckily he had recovered enough to comply.

He slid easily back into her tight dripping cunt. Holding her hips and fucking her.

Alex was pounding into his sister, his hands around her thin waist, when Freya, only just recovered, stood up.

Freya moved behind Alex as he fucked Eve from behind, she pressed herself into him. Her pelvis following the movements of his thrusts.

"Pull her up into you," Freya said. Alex did. Eve's young slender body stretched up against him as he held her lightly across her neck. Freya reached round and squeezed her pert breasts before sliding her hand down over her ribs and flat stomach to her clit. She started playing gently with Eve, her moans growing louder.

"Cum in her," Freya said into Alex's ear. "Cum inside your sister, she wants it."

"I do," Eve moaned, hearing the exchange. Her back pressing hard into her brother, Freya's fingers rubbing her clit hard. "I'm going to cum."

"Me too," Alex moaned.

"Cum together," Freya said. She followed Alex's thrusts with her own pelvis, she forced him to speed up. Her fingers working faster in Eve.

Eve was in heaven, her brother's cock pounding into her, the fingers on her clit sending pleasure rushing through her body. She wanted his cum and the thought made her explode. She cried out as she orgasmed, squirting slightly on the sofa, her body shaking again.

Alex groaned loudly as his sister's shaking ignited his own climax, his body stiffened and he thrust forward, ejaculating deep inside her. Filling her.

Eve's whole body ignited in pleasure as she rode her orgasm, her brother's cock twitching and stiffening in her cunt. Their cum mixing deep inside her. Freya's fingers thankfully stopped just as the pleasure threatened to become too intense.

Alex groaned loudly as his cock squirted the last of its load inside Eve. He slowly moved his hips, hearing her moan, as he milked the last of his sperm out with her drenched pussy.

"Incredible!" was all Freya could manage, for once lost for words. She could honestly say that was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Both Eve and Alex moaned in agreement.

They held the position for a minute, feeling the occasional spasm from Eve's still tender body, and then Freya backed off, allowing Alex to slip out of his sister.

Freya watched as his cum ran out of Eve before she turned and flopped on the sofa. Eve looked up at Freya smiling.

"When can you move in?" Eve said.

Freya smiled back at Eve, as she moved in to eat Alex's cum out of her leaking cunt.

The End.

Thank you for reading.