All Comments on 'A Sister's Love'

by India_Rubber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

I'm not much for the Indian stories and writings which typically are horrible in both content and construct. You did better than most. I usually stop after a paragraph of intolerable blathering of children. In your next attempt, set the story as you did here which you did well. Where you fail is in the SHE FLIPPED OUT A TIT... that is an explosion of scribblings concocted by a juvinile. NO woman, Indian or otherwise, would do such a thing. Causing the story to derail and crash. Ask yourself would a woman actually do such outside of some pornographic drivel. Which isn't to say women don't expose their lust and willingness to get what they want. They dam sure will far more than a man. So when you put ridiculous actions where a well built character has risen in the reader's mind, they melt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It reminded me of when my brother took my virginity.

India_RubberIndia_Rubberabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'd really appreciate it if you give me feedback on this admittedly short scene. I'm primarily a playwright so I tend to keep descriptions to the minimum, preferring to let the reader's imagination supply the details.

Ratings are not so important to me, thought they'd be a good ego massage.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Listen to Sargedog1

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

It was a good story and there is nothing like Sister and of course Motherly love. She just had to show you that you were not impotent and she knew it better than you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous