A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The heat hasn't been on long enough, it's going to be cold." said Mom

"Fine. Guess I'll take a nap instead." said Dad "What about you two? Still tired, Jen?"

"Yeah, I might hit the hay. I am kinda wiped." I lied

"Same." agreed Kim "Besides, a midnight shower sounds like a treat."

"I suppose I'll stay down here on my own then." sighed Mom "At least I'll be able to read in peace."

After saying my goodnights, I headed upstairs to our shared room and collapsed on the bed, letting myself sink into the comfy duvet; Kim was still downstairs, most likely grabbing another cup of coffee. I must have been more tired than I thought because the next thing I remember was being gently shaken awake by someone. It was Kim.

"Get up. You've got to come see this." she said

Before I had a chance to answer, or fully wake up, Kim was dragging me down the stairs and towards the bathroom; rather telltale sounds were drifting through the slightly open door. Kim stopped me before I bumped into the doorframe. The shower was running full blast, but our parent's voices could be heard over the water.

"Yes, Jae. Yes. Yes. Harder. Fuck. God."

I looked at Kim in disbelief. Not disbelief that our parents fucked but more so that she wanted to hear them. Wanted to eavesdrop on our parents WITH me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me you fucking bastard, fill this cunt."

I jumped when I felt Kim's hand on my back, and I definitely, not in a millions years, would've expected what happened next.

Kim pulled me against her, holding me firmly by my hips; I could feel my cheeks flushing as pink as her own. God, I wanted to kiss her so badly. She looked up at me, her lips slightly parted, eyes half-lidded. I know she could feel how hard I was; I never hated denim as much I did then.

In the next moment, our lips met. The little spark between us erupted into a full on thunderstorm. Each moment was like falling deeper and deeper in quicksand. Hot and smothering. My head fogged up, all thoughts became about Kim. Kim, I, and the space between our lips.

I, surprising myself, took control and lifted Kim up, pressing her against the doorframe; she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking me in place.

Kissing Kim was better than I ever imagined it could be.

I broke the kiss only for moment before attacking her neck, biting and kissing; I truly didn't care if I gave her a hickey. My cock strained against my shorts, Kim's grinding only made it worse. I honestly worried I might cum from that alone. Kim dug her nails into my back, breathing heavily.

"Jennnniiieee," she moaned "I fucking...love...you."

I responded by kissing down her neck, past her collarbone, and down to the tops of her boobs. I ran my tongue along her cleavage, making her moan again. Just as I was leaving a hickey on her left boob, Kim stopped me.

"Shit," she said "The water's stopped."

I kissed her one last time and lowered her to her feet; even though our parents were undoubtedly on the verge of catching us, she never felt so right in my arms. We never felt so right.

"Come. Quickly." she whispered, dragging me back to our room

She shut the door behind her and burst into a fit of giggles. I was seriously losing it with how cute she was.

"That was amazing." she gushed, climbing onto my bed and kissing me

"I don't want to think about if they caught us"

"Then don't. Cause they didn't."

I took Kim in my arms and pulled her over onto the bed with me. She looked so beautiful with her hair splayed out behind her. She kissed my nose and ran her fingers across my lips.

"I want to fuck you so bad, Jen." she said "You have no idea how good your cock felt pressing into me."

"Are you alright with...this? With what we're doing?"

"Jennie, if I wasn't, why would I be thinking about you railing me until I pass out?"

"Y-you are?

"Fuck yes I am." she said with a soft sigh "But not tonight, okay? I want to be safe-"

"You know I can't?-"

"You didn't let me finish, Jen" she laughed "I want to be safe...right now."

The look on my face must've been something, because she laughed out loud and kissed my cheek.

"For a flirt, you're pretty easily flustered."

"I've never felt like this with someone before," I confessed "I think I'm in love with you."

"We're sisters, silly. We're supposed to love each other. Even if it ends up being kind of fucked up."

Kim yawned and nuzzled my neck, her lips sending little sparks through me.

"Daniella really fucked up when she lost you, Jennie. You're everything a girl could ever ask for."

"Even you?"

"Especially me."

I kissed her head and took a deep breath, not wanting this to end.

"Goodnight, Kim."

"Night, Jennie."

Morning came, and with it another whole day with Kim.

Kim, who was currently spooning me.

Yesterday came rushing back like having ice water dumped on me. Kim and I had made out while our parents fucked in the shower not 10ft away from us. We had confessed our attraction to each other.

I felt sick. Sick for wanting Kim as badly as I did.

There might still be time to fix this. No. End it.

Those thoughts went right out the window when I felt Kim's lips on my neck. Her hands found my boobs and gave them a squeeze.

"Morning gorgeous."

I was butter at this point.

"Morning Kimcake."

She bit my shoulder so hard in response, I actually yelped.

"Never call me that." she warned "Or I'll snap your cock off."

"Okay, I get it."

Kim snuggled even closer to me; the stifling heat didn't seem to bother her. She ran her fingers across my stomach, kissing my neck as she did; she teased me by running a finger under the waistband of my panties.

"So what's the plan for today?" she asked "Catch some sun? Take a dip in the lake? Find a quiet spot to make out?"

"How about a shower first?" I replied

"Wanna shower together? Maybe we can copy Mom and Dad."

"What about being safe?"

"That's why we're going to the store in a bit."

I reached over and checked my phone. 11:26am. Maybe we could make an excuse about getting food for lunch or something that wouldn't raise suspicion.

I rolled over and kissed Kim. Just like the first time, it felt amazing. She felt amazing.

Kim threw her leg over my hip and pressed into me. Her hands on my face, she smothered me in kisses. I had my hands on her back and ass, pulling her against me. Just two thin bits of fabric separated us. My cock, trapped between us, was steel and dripping precum. Kim started rocking her hips up and down, making me shudder. This was getting too much. I was going to cum.

"Kim," I moaned "Stop...please."

"I know you're close. I can feel it." she rasped "But don't cum. Not yet. I. Want. To. Watch. You. Cum."

She punctuated each word with a thrust of her hips. It took absolutely everything, every fibre of my being, every muscle I had and some I didn't know I had, to not cum, but I prevailed.

"Good girl." she purred, rolling off of me

"Fucking hell, Kim," I said breathlessly "You're evil."

"Come on, get up and get showered." she said, ignoring me "We've got stuff to do today."

The rest of the morning passed by painfully slow. The entire time I was in the shower, I kept hoping Kim would slip in and let me slip in, but it never happened. I couldn't believe there was a side like this to Kim, the teasing, slightly dommy side. What surprised me more was how willing I was to let her take control.

I was heading downstairs when I heard voices in the living room. I stopped on the middle of the stairs and listened. It was Mom and Dad.

"I don't think it's weird." said Dad

"You know how Kim is though, Jae. She's not that close to anyone."

"Maybe they bonded over something. It happens."

"Kim literally called her a dumb cunt, not a week ago."

Shit. I guess Kim and I were being obvious.

"Sisters fight. They also make up-"

Or make out.

"Who knows what goes on in their heads. Just let them have some fun this trip, hell, maybe Kim will find her future husband here."

Yeah. I don't think so.

"It's not her I'm worried about."

"Gina-"

"I know, I know. But Christ, Daniella was such a nice girl."

Until she fucked someone else. Super nice girl.

"I'm sure Jennie had more than enough reason to break up with her. Nice girl or not."

"You know how hard it is for her to meet people, especially since-"

"So it takes a special girl to love a special girl. So what? Anyone would be lucky to have her."

Thanks, Dad. I wonder if they'd mind if that "special girl" was my own sister. Dad was pretty liberal, but I think even that might a bit too far.

I made an unnecessary amount of noise coming down the stairs to announce my presence; Mom was suddenly very interested in her book again.

"Afternoon, Jen." said Dad, offering his brightest smile "Have you seen your sister at all?"

"Can't say I have." I replied "She wasn't in the room when I left to shower. I figured she was downstairs."

Before we could ponder more on Kim's whereabouts, she came down the stairs in an outfit that shocked everyone. Instead of her usual knitted tops or cute dresses, Kim was wearing little more than a fringed bikini top, super short shorts and a thong. One of my thongs. It was like she had been body snatched and replaced with a sluttier version. She was right in the middle of throwing on a light, super thin, sheer cardigan when she met everyone's dumbstruck gaze.

"What?"

"Kimberly Julia Park, what on God's green Earth on you wearing?" asked Mom, her book forgotten

"Clothes? Hello?"

"Is that what you're calling those scraps?

I'd never seen Mom so upset at some booty shorts before. It was quite surprising. She never once complained about how I dressed.

"You know what? I don't care," said Mom, throwing her hands up in defeat "If you want to dress like a loose woman, be my guest."

My mouth acted faster than my brain.

"I think Kim looks hot." I said "Objectively speaking. Kim's a babe, why shouldn't she show herself off if she feels comfortable? And besides, most of that is MY clothes, Mom."

"I agree with everyone." added Dad "Yes, it's a bit of a shock to see Kimcake dressed so...uh...freely, but I also think it's great that she's expanding her wardrobe and embracing a new look."

"Why can't you be cool like Dad, Mom?" sighed Kim, then to me "Come on, Jennie. Let's go."

"Where are you two off to?" asked Dad

"The store. We're making lunch today and I needed to grab a few other things." said Kim "Do you guys need anything?"

"Oh, well, I'll save the barbecue for another day then." said Dad, looking a little crestfallen "Why don't you grab some beer while you're out, and something fruity for your Mom?"

"I'm fine." shot Mom

"Just beer then."

"Beer, and a stick up the ass removal device for Mom. Got it." said Kim, walking through the living room, deliberately past Mom

Dad tried his damndest to hide his little laugh for fear of one of Mom's beatings; I did notice the subtle fistbump shared between the two when she passed him. I quickly followed her like a little puppy after saying my goodbyes.

The heat outside was ungodly. Probably the hottest it's ever been on one of our trips. Christ, I really wanted to dive into the lake and would fully accept drowning if it got me away from this hellscape. Kim whistled, catching my attention, and tossed me the keys.

"You're driving, loser."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then we starve, I guess."

"Fine, you've twisted my arm."

The moment I had shut the driver side door, Kim was all over me. Her hands found their way to my shorts, where she stroked me through the denim; I didn't know how much more I could take. But I didn't want to disappoint Kim.

"You're doing so well, Jennie," she whispered "This will all be worth it. Trust me."

" I do trust you, Kim. I trust you completely"

"Good. Now, onwards driver. Your lady has places to be and people to see."

"Absolutely, madam. We shall henceforth be proceeding at a rapid speed, posthaste."

"Shut the fuck up and drive." she laughed and slapped my arm

We had fun singing along to Dad's playlist, sharing kisses whenever we could; Kim left me breathless every time our lips parted. When we eventually arrived in town, Kim directed me into the parking lot of the local grocery store. We sat making out for a while, much to the surprise and even some intrigue of passersby; one group of teenagers even cheered. It was embarrassing but also kinda exciting.

It was a small miracle no one remembered us, since we frequented the town during our trips and I definitely recognised some townies.

Reluctantly, Kim put an end to our sordid liplock and sighed.

"I suppose we HAVE to actually do some shopping now," she said "Though I'd rather be doing something else."

"Would that something...be me?"

"Careful, Jennie. I might not have the willpower to wait if you keep being so needy."

Shopping was uneventful, save for Kim groping me any chance she got. Even in today's day and age, two women together was still a cause for disgust, especially in these types of towns.

"Hmm, which one should we get?" I asked, looking at the extensive beer fridge "I'm not a big beer drinker."

"No, of course not. You're more of vodka girl, aren't you?"

I was. And tequila.

"I guess PBR is okay?"

"Do you think Dad likes drinking water?" scoffed Kim "Just grab a case of BLs."

After the great beer debate, Kim disappeared and left me to finish up the shopping. I was just about to set our stuff on the counter, when she reappeared with three bottles of wine. She put her arm around my waist while we waited for the cashier to ring everything up.

"Oh yeah," she said, pointing to a box of condoms on the rear wall "I'll take one- better make it two boxes"

The cashier eyed us for a moment before reaching back, stopping to ask:

"Any particular size?"

"Hmmmmmedium."

He grabbed two boxes and added them to the shopping bags. When he was ringing up the beer and wines, he held his hand out.

"ID?"

"Seriously?" laughed Kim

"Yes. Seriously" replied the cashier lifelessly "ID, please? You too."

I retrieved my ID from my wallet and handed it to him. Kim did the same. The cashier studied them for a moment and handed them back to us.

It dawned on me that he had been watching us shop, and had been watching Kim touching me and kissing me, and we had just handed him our IDs. Oh God. There was no way he clocked us a sisters.

"Kimberly Park." he said slowly

"Yes, uh," she read his name tag "Kenneth."

"You don't remember me, do you?" he asked

"Kenneth? Kenneth Radowski?" I said, his face suddenly registering with me "Rad Kenny?"

"Shut up. No fucking ways." shouted Kim

"Yeah, it's me."

"Wow. You got hot." said Kim

"Uh thanks." he said, still bagging our groceries "You two up here with the family again?"

"Yeah, same as always." I replied

"So, are you two-" he started before changing his mind "Nevermind. Enjoy your vacation."

He slid the packed bags toward us and shook his head, clearly arguing with himself.

"Go ahead," said Kim "What were you going to ask?"

"Well, judging by your IDs and what I remember, you two are sisters, right?" he asked, still deadpan

"We are." answered Kim, leaning on the counter

"And, well, since you couldn't keep your hands off of her, I'm gonna guess you guys are pretty close."

"We are close." she said, a scary glint in her eye "Wanna see how close?"

"Kim-" I started

My sister grabbed my ass, pulled me closer, and planted a kiss on my lips, right in front of "Rad Kenny". If the man was phased by two sisters kissing in a very non-familial way, you wouldn't be able to tell; he didn't even react when Kim stuck her tongue down my throat, or when she slipped her hand under my top to squeeze a boob. Kim broke the kiss and flashed Kenneth a smile.

"Well, I'm very happy for you." he said, then to me "You're a very lucky sister."

"T-Thanks." I stammered

"Anyway, here's your stuff "

"Thanks, Kenny."

"We hope to see you again." he droned and returned to whatever he was doing before we bothered him by existing.

The instant we were outside, I used my free hand to grab Kim by the arm.

"What the fuck, Kim?"

"What?"

"You just made out with me," I quickly switched to Korean for fear of someone overhearing us "Your SISTER, in front of someone we know."

"So what? It's not like we fucked in front of him."

"Still-"

"Relax Jennie. We can't do this girlfriend thing if you're constantly freaking out."

Girlfriend?

"Did you just-"

"I thought it was pretty obvious that we'd be exclusive and wholly committed to each other. Unless you'd rather not-"

"I want to." I nearly yelled "I want to be your girlfriend."

"And I want to be yours." she said, kissing me yet again "Now let's go. We need to get home."

"Who's being needy now?" I quipped

"I'm not being needy," she replied "I just want you inside me, like, now."

"We don't have to wait, you know?" I said "There's a brand new box of condoms and a perfectly good backseat."

"Not a chance," she said as she climbed into the passenger seat "You are NOT losing your virginity in our parent's car."

"Worth a shot."

Before long, I was pulling the car into the cabin's driveway; Kim noted how I didn't choke the car, unlike our father. As I was about to get out, Kim reached over and pulled my door shut. I gave her a puzzled look and she responded with her finger over her lips. I didn't know how to react when she leaned over again and began undoing my shorts; she gave me little kisses on my exposed abs.

I jumped when Kim stuck her fingers into the waistband of my panties and inched them down until she freed my cock. It stood straight up, a throbbing testament to my unquenchable lust for her. I won't lie and say I have a massive tool, I don't. But with the way Kim was eyeing it and the pearl of precum rolling down the shaft, I don't think she cared.

Kim started jerking me off so painfully slow. I was so close to cumming already after constantly being teased by her. More precum dripped from the now dark purple head.

"K-Kim...Kim...S-stop." I quietly begged "I c-can't-"

"You have to," she whispered "Just for a little longer, okay?"

Then she did the most evil, unforgivable thing so far; she held my cock steady in her hand, and ran her tongue from base to tip in one slow, oh so fucking amazing lick. I moaned loudly, the urge to cum overwhelming every one of my faculties. I could feel the heat bubbling up inside me. Kim must've felt it too because she squeezed the head of my cock hard until I relaxed a little.

She was honestly trying to kill me.

"Good girl. Good girl." she said, releasing her hold on my shaft "This is the last time, I promise. The next time we're alone together, I'm going to ride you until you beg me to stop."

Somehow, by the grace of God, we managed to get the food and the drinks in without incident or strange looks from Mom. Dad poked his head in though the backdoor.

"You girls have amazing timing." he said loudly "Just got the fire ready."

"What happend to barbecuing later?" I asked

"I figured you two would pick up some meat- you did get meat, right?"

"Don't worry, Dad. We all know how much Kim LOVES meat."

"Shut the fuck up." Kim said, elbowing me in the side "We bought food, Dad."

"That's my girls."

"Want a beer?" Kim asked "They're not cold though."

"Absolutely. Send over one or two of those delicious hot beers."

By the time Mom rejoined the family, Dad, Kim and I were almost through the beer (it had been chilled by then) and I was busy trying to convince Kim not to open the wine; Mom looked bored more than anything, but there was something in her look that put me on edge. I had to be imagining it.

"Don't stop partying on account of me." she said, joining us at the kitchen table