A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held a can out to Mom "Beeeeeer?"

"Thanks, Jenniebaby."

Suddenly, Kim shot up out of her chair, hands on her stomach.

"You alright, ba-" I started, managing to catch myself "Kim?"

"I think I'm going to go lay down for a bit. I don't think the heat and beer are agreeing with me." she said, now holding a hand over her mouth "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Just...need to sleep a little."

"Are you sure you're okay?" asked Mom

"She'll be fine. She drinks like her dad." said Dad, red nosed and slurring his words ever so slightly.

"If you need me for anything," said Kim, looking directly at me "Just come get me."

I shared a few more drinks with my parents, them mostly chatting between each other and me just listening to them banter and be oh so in love. It was honestly really sweet. I wondered if they would find mine and Kim's relationship even remotely palatable.

With my beer finished, I added it to the already sizeable collection in the middle of the table, before standing and stretching.

"Honey, your shorts are undone." said Mom

My eyes shot down to see that Kim had neglected to close the button on my shorts, and the top of my panties were sticking out. Nevermind the lipstick marks Kim left behind on my stomach.

"Thanks, Mom." I said, quickly hiding the marks "I'm going to go check on Kim, okay?"

"Sure thing, Jenniebaby." said Dad

I practically ran upstairs, ready to bitch Kim out for leaving evidence behind of our little exchange in the car. I threw the door open and stopped dead.

"Hey sexy. Took you long enough."

Kim was laying on my bed, in only her underwear, giving me a look that made my breath catch. Her hair was tied back in a pony, save for a few strategically forgotten locks that fell across her candy striped lace covered breasts. She had redone her makeup, choosing a darker, smokey eye and deep plum gloss. I was stunned. She beckoned me over with a finger, and I followed, shutting the door behind me.

I crawled onto the bed, and right into Kim's arms. Her lips found mine and I melted into her kiss, letting myself drown in her affections.

My crop top came off, and with Kim's help, my shorts soon followed. Kim undid my bra and tossed it to the floor; she took a nipple in her mouth, biting and sucking gently. Kim guided me onto my back and climbed on top of me, her pussy pressing against my crotch. She looked down at me, a smile playing across her pretty features.

"Are you ready?"

"More than you could ever imagine."

"I love you, Jennie."

"I love you too, Kim. Like, a lot."

Kim kissed down my body, leaving dark, little kiss marks on my pale skin; each kiss set my nerves on fire. Every contact of her lips fogged my brain. When she reached my panties, I lifted my hips enough for her to slip them off. She licked her lips and ever so gently kissed my shaft, sending more sparks through me. She took my cock in her hand and started jerking me off.

"Don't cum." she said, locking eyes with me

"I can't anymore, Kim."

"Fine." she sighed

I was afraid I had disappointed her.

"You've earned it, Jennie."

Kim kissed the head of my cock, the tip of her tongue flitting against the super sensitive glanz. I was lost in a haze, I couldn't even think straight. I'm pretty sure I was loudly moaning Kim's name.

I felt warmth around me, and opened my eyes to see Kim with her lips around my cock, sucking and jerking me off at the same time. I instinctively grabbed her by the ponytail and pushed her down, making her swallow my length entirely. Kim gave a happy, little hum and that pushed me over the edge.

I held Kim's head in place as I shot rope after rope after rope of cum down her throat; it was all too much and I nearly blacked out. Thankfully, I didn't.

When I let go, Kim raised her head, looked me right in the eye and swallowed. She gave my now softening cock a few more loving strokes. Kim kissed her way back up until we were in each other's arms again.

I kissed her deeply, trying with all I had to convey what I was feeling. Being with Kim felt so right, like a missing piece had been slotted in place, completing me. Completing us.

I truly, deeply loved Kim. God, I hope she felt the same.

"That was amazing, Kim."

"YOU were amazing. You taste amazing." she gushed "When you grabbed my head? Literal waterfall."

"I want to go all the way with you, Kim."

"And we will little sister. Just tell me when you're ready."

I couldn't get hard again so soon, so I decided to focus on Kim. I removed her bra and kissed all over her tits, paying extra attention to her dark puffy nipples. I ran my tongue over one areola while pinching and rolling the other nipple between my fingers; I used my long, sharp nails to really get her going, pressing the pointed tips into her breasts, just enough that it almost hurt.

My hands found their way down to her soaked panties. A moment later, they were laying next to our other clothing. I ran my nail along her inner thigh, just barely brushing my nails against her lips; Kim's bush was fucking gorgeous.

"Jennie, wait," said Kim sharply "You're not putting those inside me."

"Fine," I replied, mimicking her tone from before "I'll just have to do this."

I pressed my mouth against her mound, working my tongue between her folds, making her gasp. She stroked my hair while I ate her out, occasionally pulling my hair hard when I hit the right spot. I switched attention to her clit, flicking my tongue against the nib. Kim pulled me against her cunt, driving my tongue deeper inside her. I felt her seize for a moment, bed covers bunched in her fists, then a warm flood of liquid gushed into my mouth and down my chin; I lapped at her cum like a woman possessed.

Kim pulled me back up to kiss her, she licked her juices off my lips and tongue fucked me, letting me taste her again.

"Kim," I said, taking a deep breath "I'm ready."

"Okay. Give me a second."

Kim leaned over, reached into the bedside table drawer and took out a condom. She kissed me once more, before moving down my body, stopping at my cock; Kim made eye contact with me, condom held between her teeth.

She tore the wrapper open with one hand, the other giving me alternating short and long strokes. The condom now free from the package, Kim took my cock in her mouth, making sure it was slick and shiny with spit. She slowly rolled the condom over my shaft until the band rested snugly around the base. Kim threw her leg over my hips and straddled me, her glistening pussy resting just above my aching, twitching length.

"Ready?" She asked, hands on my chest

"Ready."

"It doesn't matter if you cum right away," she said, leaning down and kissing me "We can always keep trying."

Kim sank down, taking my full length inside her. A sharp intake of breath. A moan.

My mind was blank. Kim's pussy was so tight, so hot, so right. I put my hands on her hips, pressing my nails into her soft skin. Kim bent down and kissed me, her lips lingering a moment longer than needed.

"I'm going to start moving now, okay?" whispered Kim

Slowly, Kim raised her hips, almost letting me slip out of her, before slowly lowering herself again. Up and down. Up and down. She started upping the pace. Everytime I bottomed out in her, pussy juice would drip down my thighs.

I started meeting her movements, thrusting up every time she came down. Quickly, we fell into rhythm, our bodies moving as one. Whenever she sensed I was close, Kim would slow down, giving me a chance to stave off my orgasm; the ebb and flow was rapturous torture.

Kim started rolling her hips, squeezing her cunt muscles; I could feel the heat boiling up, the point of no return was close; I dug my nails into her hip, getting her attention.

"Kim," I whispered "Kim I'm going to cum."

She kissed me and nodded "Okay."

Kim started bouncing up and down on my cock, the sound of our thighs slapping together echoed through the room. Kim bit her lip, hands on my stomach as support, and fucked me harder than ever. I didn't care how loud I was moaning, I didn't care how wrong this was, I didn't care if our parent's heard us, all I cared about was Kim and making sure she knew I was hers.

I rolled Kim over onto her back, which made her laugh in surprise, and started fucking her as fast and as deep as I could; the bed, and my thighs, were now completely soaked in the juices dripping from Kim's cunt. I laid over her, pressing our tits together as I pistoned in and out, kissing every part of her I could get my lips on. I really wanted to cum in her, to fill her with my love.

"Jennie," Kim moaned "Wait....stop..."

I slowed my fucking, confused by her sudden change of heart.

"Take it off." she said, flushed cheeks and cute smile "I want to feel you cum in me."

The urge to cum was making me lightheaded, but I managed to pull out far enough to slip the condom off, before I slammed back into Kim, driving my cock as deep as I could go.

"I fucking love you, Jennifer." she moaned "Fucking cum in me now. Fuck a baby into me, you beautiful, amazing, perfect woman. Make me yours."

That was all it took.

I buried myself inside of her, right to hilt and filled her womb with every last drop of cum I had. Her cunt squeezed my twitching member, milking me dry; Kim locked her legs, making sure I couldn't move.

We had committed an unforgivable act. A life altering sin. Two sisters, now lovers. And yet, I loved Kim more than I ever had, I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, not as her sister, but as her girlfriend, her wife. I was so happy I could cry, but Kim beat me to it.

I wiped away her tears with my thumb and held her face, kissing her constantly.

"These are happy tears." she said "I've wanted you for so long, Jennie. You're everything to me: my little sister is the love of my life."

"I love you too Kim. I've never loved anyone like I love you."

"Even if this is fucked up?"

"Even if this is fucked up."

Kim released her leglock and I rolled to the side so we were facing each other again. Kim ran a finger along her well fucked hole, feeling the cum leaking from her.

"Wow," she gasped "I thought you came a lot before but this is- wow"

"Maybe," I replied, snuggling against her "It's my sister's fault."

"Your sister sounds like a lucky girl"

"Did you mean it?" I asked softly "Do you really want-"

"To have your baby?" she said "Absolutely, Jennie. Yeah it's scary and I don't even want to imagine how we'd explain it, but that doesn't matter anymore. As long as we're together, I don't care what happens."

"Good. Because you're stuck with me forever."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Jenniebaby."

That was when we heard a sound that made my blood run cold. A cough at the door.

"Well....this might be a problem."

It was Dad, and behind him, Mom.

"Dad, I can explain-" started Kim

"Don't...uh...don't worry, Kimberly." he said, pale faced and nauseas looking "We'll.... we'll discuss this tomorrow. You're not in trouble-"

"Jae-"

"They're not in trouble, Gina. They're adults who can make adult decisions." said Dad, managing to muster up the faintest of pained smiles "Just be ready to talk tomorrow. Preferably clothed."

"I'm so sorry, Dad." I said, tears in my eyes

"I'm not." said Kim, taking my hand in hers "I love her. I'll never not love her. You can kick us out-"

"We will talk tomorrow," said Dad "About everything."

Dad shut the door before another word could be said between us, leaving the room in a morgue like silence.

Kim, still holding my hand, guided me down beside her again. She kissed my hand and pressed herself against me.

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked

"Kim!" I said loudly "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious, little sister." she said, giggling "We've already been caught, what's the worst that could happen? You get me pregnant? Oops, that would be a shame."

"You're unbelievable." I sighed

Kim gave me a cute, little wink, and laid on her back, beckoning me over again.

"Now," she said "Be a good girl, and come to big sister."