A Sister's Love

Story Info
Older Sister can do anything to help her brother!
5.2k words
4.47
68.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BriaHart
BriaHart
233 Followers

PART 1

Only a few days had passed since the summer break had begun. There was so much to do, but Ree noticed that her younger brother Dante seemed down and sad. She had been finding him merely sitting in the house, lost in his deep thoughts, for the past week. Being a big sister, she couldn't see him like this for a long time.

After a week of seeing him in the same stoic demeanor, she was determined to find out what was bothering him and assist him in solving the issue. Dante sat in front of the TV, staring at the screen rather than watching the movie that was playing. Ree had just returned home from a brunch date with her friends.

She took a shower and then flopped on the couch next to him, "What movie is it?" She asked.

"I have no idea, Ree." He sighed.

Ree rolled her eyes and turned the TV off. Dante had no reaction at all; he just stayed silent and still like a statue. "Oh, come on!" Ree said, before returning to her seat beside him.

"Look at me, Dante. I've been observing you for the last few days, and I don't understand what is wrong with you. But if there's any problem, just share it with me, okay? "

Dante looked at her and then down at his feet, "God! She's beautiful." He thought.

"See, if you keep moping around like this, then it will ruin my mood as well, and I don't want to spend my summer seeing you like this. Just tell me, I won't mind.

"Fine! I just want to get laid. Are you happy now?" he said, a warm blush spreading across his face as he tried to avoid eye contact with his sister.

"Seriously, is that all?" Ree asked with a genuine curiosity in her voice. She was a laidback person who approached sex with a casual and carefree attitude. She didn't take it seriously at all. After all, she only wanted to have a good time. "So, will you feel better if you get laid?"

He thought for a few seconds before replying, "Yeah. I will feel better after having sex."

"Great! Then let's go to my room." Ree stood up and tried to pull him by the arm.

"Wait, are you serious?" Dante asked.

"Yes, I'm serious, but do you want to have sex with me or not." She smirked at him. "It's OK. What? You think I don't notice how you keep staring at my body?"

Dante's heart was racing; he had no idea if Ree would agree to have sex with him, but now that she had invited him, he couldn't say no. "Okay. This, however, is a one-time deal." He raised his hand in a fist.

"Deal," she said, fist bumping him in return.

Dante trailed her into the bedroom; she was a few inches taller than him and had long black hair. He had watched her grow older as she moved through different stages of development. She had a toned and athletic figure, with small round but luscious tits that seemed perfect for grabbing and sucking.

"Are you ready?" Ree said as they entered the room. And he replied. "Yes!"

Ree didn't waste much time. She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and began pulling it up. Dante just sat back on the bed and watched in anticipation as her flat tummy was revealed before his eyes.

He had a fleeting impression that she was pranking him, but she didn't stop and pulled her t-shirt over her tits. She was wearing a black push up bra that made her look sexier. She let it fall on the floor after pulling it off her body.

Dante licked his lips as he watched her reach behind and unclasp her bra. He was captivated. She held the bra with her hands just to tease him and then suddenly threw it to the side. She slid her hands under her tits and tweaked her soft nipples with her index finger and thumb. Dante bit his lower lip as her nipples reacted to her touch and instantly became hard and pointy.

Next up, she grabbed the waistband of her matching black panties and slowly pulled them down. Dante's jaw completely dropped as she pulled them down and revealed her naked crotch to him. Her pussy was completely shaved and smooth. Winking at him, she let her hands trail over her body, caressing the smooth skin of her thighs until one of her hands finally slid between her legs. She rubbed her finger between her slit for a brief moment and let out a soft moan.

Noticing his reaction, she moved her hands away from her pussy and approached him on the bed. Sitting next to him, she sternly asked him. "So, tell me what you want me to do... take it slow, finish it with a quickie?"

Dante looked at her, and said, "I don't know. I've never done this."

Ree was a little annoyed by his hesitation and indecision, but then again, it wasn't his fault that he was inexperienced in sex. "Fine, so what do you like? Doggy style, Missionary, Spooning, Woman on top, Cowgirl?" Dante had a perplexed look in his eyes; Ree understood that her rattling off positions to him wasn't going to work at all.

"I'm sorry." Dante said, looking down in shame. "I don't know what to do.

She scooted closer to him, and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Don't be sad. Let's start with the basics. What do you like about me?"

Dante didn't say anything outright because he was afraid of offending her in some way, but Ree kept nudging him for answers and shaking his body.

"Please, stop. I'll tell you. I like your lips and butt." He said, blushing again.

"At least we know where to start." Ree claimed it before, crawling onto the bed and getting down on all fours. "Let's begin with doggy style. Now get naked."

It was a really awkward experience for him. He was really shy about talking about sex and stuff, but his sister was casually asking him to get naked as if it was no big deal. He quickly removed his t-shirt and slipped his shorts down before she could change her mood.

When his cock sprang free, Ree wasn't surprised to find him hard. Dante climbed up to bed and crawled beside her. "How do we begin?"

"First of all, get behind me." She instructed.

He walked behind her, and Ree spread her knees apart, giving him some space to settle. He dropped to his knees between her calves, Dante moved in close behind her until his cock was almost touching her ass. In this position, he got a better look at her pussy lips, which were also shaven smooth.

"Grab your cock and guide it into my pussy."

He took hold of his cock and moved even closer. He started poking her pussy with his cock. She reached around and parted her pussy lips, revealing her hot pink slit. He slowly lined up the swollen tip of his cock between her puffy pussy lips.

"OOHH!" He cried, the feel of her pussy around his cock overwhelming him with need, as she pushed back on his cock and let his tip slip inside her cunt in one swift motion.

"Now, grab my waist and move your hips back and forth so your cock can slide in and out of my pussy." Eager to feel his manhood inside her cunt, he grabbed her smooth and slim waist and moved his hips forward, so that his cock was pushed inside her core. They both moaned as he slid fully inside her. He pulled back a bit, and then roughly pushed forward, burying his cock inside her with a loud grunt.

After a couple of thrusts, he picked up a steady pace and began pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. "Yeah! That's good. Keep repeating the same motion." For Dante, it was a life-changing experience, but Ree just shrugged it off and started scrolling through her phone. Dante just closed his eyes as he continued to fuck her pussy. "Oh my God, yes!." She hissed in between his thrusts, clenching and squeezing his cock with her pussy.

Dante was surprised by how tight she was; he had heard from his friends that when a woman has frequent sex, her pussy becomes a little loose, but it turns out that was just a myth because Ree's cunt was exceptional. The room was completely silent except for the sound of his hips slapping on her ass and some occasional grunts from both of them.

When she clamped her pussy around his cock, Dante thought he'd blow his load right then and there. But he held enough self-control to stop himself from cumming so easily. Whenever he felt close to cumming, he would just slow his thrust, pull out and push forward again.

He loved the sight of her ass wiggling as he tightened his grip on her hips and slammed his cock into her cunt. "NNNNGGGG!" He groaned, his teeth clenching as he entered her completely. Ree could feel his balls bumping against her clit, and that sent a shock wave through her body. She looked back at him and squeezed her pussy around his cock again, harder this time; she felt his cock jump inside her when she did. He moaned loudly and just halted his movements for a few seconds before starting to move again.

"Thank you, Ree. You're the best big sister. Anyone could ever have!" He grunted, and slipped his cock into her pussy again. "This is the best moment of my life." He began sliding his cock in and out of his sister's pussy in long, slow, and deep strokes, burying him completely inside her with each push. The way his foreskin was rubbing against the inner walls of her pussy was providing him with a pleasure he never knew.

He was just in the middle of pumping his cock in her cunt when Ree received a message from her friend. "Dante, I need to leave!" She said, letting his cock slide out of her pussy. It was all wet and glistening due to her pussy juices. She noticed the disappointed look in his eyes as she sat up on the bed.

"Fine, you can fuck me for a few more minutes, but you need to finish soon. My friends will be here soon." She said.

His smile instantly returned to his lips, and Ree got on her hands and knees and jammed her ass back towards him. Sliding his cock in again, he increased his tempo, moving his cock in and out of her a little faster but driving his cock as deep as possible with each thrust. He pushed harder and made her ass ripple when his hips bumped against her.

In just a few minutes, he felt his balls churning and the sweet sensation of an incoming orgasm jolted through his entire body. "Oh shit!" He cried out. "I'm gonna come."

"Pull out," she said, and quickly turned to face him. "Stand up." She said, he did as she said, and she took him by surprise by grabbing his already hard and throbbing cock with her hands. Leaning closer, she wrapped her lips around his red mushroom-shaped tip and used the tip of her tongue to tease at the sensitive underside of his cock.

She slowly started moving her mouth up and down on his shaft, sucking a little harder, her tongue moving a little faster and with a little more confidence. It only took a few short minutes for her to start sucking his cock in earnest, sliding her mouth completely up and down on his shaft.

Her sultry and plump lips were working beautifully around his cock, her hot and wet mouth milking his cock with experienced techniques. It wasn't long before she finally pushed him over the edge by continuously teasing his cock. As the first shot of his load was pumped into her mouth, his entire body jerked up; she continued to lick his cock even as he unloaded his semen into her mouth.

He grabbed her head to stop himself from collapsing on the bed as his cock pumped and throbbed, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum into her. He moaned in response as she squeezed his cock with her luscious lips, sucking him as hard as she could to get every drip of his cum out of him and into her throat.

Finally, after his cock stopped throbbing, she let it slip out of her mouth. Dante was speechless and overwhelmed by his orgasm, so he just collapsed on her bed and lied back. "Holy Shit!" He was panting. "That was intense, Ree."

Ree didn't waste much time. She cleaned herself up and quickly got dressed. Before she could leave, she gave him a small peck on the cheek. "I hope that you'll feel better after this. Bye!"

CHAPTER 2

A few days had passed since that fateful afternoon, Ree noticed that Dante didn't seem sad or angry, but there was something off about him. He acted differently around her. She would find him blushing or trying to avoid eye contact with her when she looked at or talked to him. He seemed embarrassed.

She couldn't help but ask him, what's the matter? "Hey, Dante! What's wrong with you now?"

He was sitting on the couch. She just sat beside him and placed her hand on his thigh. Is everything right? I thought you'd be happy and cheerful after fucking me?"

"It's... uh... I feel guilty. I feel like I pressured you into having sex with me and since that day I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself."

"Don't you think that! I wasn't pressured at all. After all, I was the one who invited you for sex." She replied.

"I don't think so. I think I forced you into making me feel better." He continued.

"It's not true. I wanted to have sex too, since you were craving the same thing too. I thought, as a big sister, it's my responsibility to make you feel happy too." She quickly whipped her t-shirt over her head and threw it to the side. She wasn't wearing a bra. Dante saw how her nipples were already stiff. "And I'll keep helping you until you finally stop being sad and guilt tripping yourself. Now strip off for me."

Dante awkwardly removed his clothes and sat back on the couch, bare-naked. In front of him, Ree also slipped her panties to her feet and kicked them to the side. She walked closer to him and knelt between his legs. When she brought her lips closer to his cock, he could feel her hot breath tickle his hardening member. Before he could say anything, she already had her lips over his tip, kissing the red crown and sucking gently on it.

"I'll give you some samples; tell me what you enjoy the most." She stifled another of his breaths by returning her lips to his shaft, then poking at the slit where some of his sticky cumin had oozed out. She pulled his foreskin back and then slid her tongue down the underside of his tip.

The wetness of her mouth was enveloping his cock, but what she did next completely shocked him. She gathered some spit in her mouth and drooled onto his cock. Her saliva trickled over his swollen manhood. Using her right hand, Ree smeared her saliva around the warm, smooth skin of his dick.

As his cock grew slick with her spit, she used it as a lubricant and began pumping his cock in her hand. A tingle of excitement fluttered through her body as she stared unblinkingly at her hand pumping up and down on his veiny shaft.

All Dante could do was just moan and grunt in response to her ministrations. Lowering her mouth over him, Ree engulfed his tip again and slipped her mouth on the rest of his throbbing meat until her mouth was full of his cock. He could actually feel his cock throbbing against the back of her hot mouth.

Then she started bobbing her head, Dante took delight in the sensation in her mouth. The slippery friction of her full lips against his foreskin, shaft, and tip made his skin prickle with goosebumps. Dante wasn't the only one who was enjoying the whole thing, Ree also let out a few muffled moans in between taking him in her mouth.

Next up, she grabbed his balls in her palm and placed a few gentle kisses on his nut sac as well. Weird at first, but her lips were so magical that powerful pulses of pleasure coursed through his body.

More precum dripped from his tip and drilled down onto his balls. She instantly latched her mouth onto the drop and lapped it up with her tongue, cleaning the sticky mess with no effort at all. Dante had forgotten what she had asked, and he just relished the feeling of her different techniques, each one being better and more sensual than the previous one.

She deftly took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them like one would suck a lollipop. With one final slurp and pop, she plopped his balls out of her mouth. A thin string of saliva and precum was connecting her lips to his cock.

His cock was the hardest it could ever be, and she decided it was time for main action. "What do you want to do?" She asked him again. "Tell me, I can do anything you like."

Dante hesitated for a second before grabbing his phone. He played a video on his phone and gave it to her. Ree could faintly remember that it was from a party, and she was twerking in the video.

"Okay!" She sighed, "I can do it." As Ree lifted herself from the floor, Dante relaxed. She pushed him on the couch so he was almost lying on his back. Brining her butt close to his face, she began shaking her ass. Dante watched in awe as her plump ass cheeks bounced in front of his face. Her movements were slow at first. She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, then released them from her grasp.

The flesh of her ass seemed soft and squishy, and soon she started moving her ass with more intensity, shaking it from side to side and then up and down, grabbing and releasing her butt cheeks and kneading them in her hands again and again. Through her shaking, Dante could see her pink rosebud peeking at him from between her ass cheeks. He also got a magnificent and close look at her pussy. Her folds were wet and shining. She must've gotten wet from giving me a blowjob. He thought.

The sight before his eyes was too irresistible; grabbing her hips, he pulled her closer and placed a kiss over her puckered hole, "Ahhh...!" She moaned, her body straining from the contact. It felt sexy as fuck, and his heart told him to return some favor to his lovely big sister by pleasing her. He got a good whiff with that peck and loved how musky and sweet she smelled at the same time.

He took a deep breath and plunged his face between her ass cheeks. He sniffed her pussy and nuzzled his lips onto her pussy lips. A few drops of her pussy juice trickled down into her lips, which he willingly licked off. He pulled her hips into his face so her vulva was now fully settled into his open mouth and sucked her juices hard, his tongue probing her vagina, his nose against her bumhole.

He changed his technique and ran the tip of his tongue along her ass crack, ending up rubbing her clit in the process. He stiffened his tongue as he began to work it into her tight hole. This sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine and she began moaning and grinding her ass onto his mouth.

"Dan... Lick me harder, please, oh god.... Lick my pussy and ass, would you?" She requested.

Licking sounds from between her legs became audible as Dante dipped his head between her legs and began lapping up at her pussy and ass one by one. His tongue was in raptures, as was his mouth, licking gently along the lips and sucking gently on her lips.

He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and then pushed his tongue as deeply as possible inside and then back out. He also rubbed his tongue along her slit and remembered to give some special attention to her clit as well.

Her wrinkled pucker was practically clenching as he licked her closer to orgasm. Ree pushed her pussy down onto his mouth, barring him from stopping anytime soon. She rocked her hips back and forth in front of his mouth as she grazed her pelvis onto him, his tongue moving to tease at her pussy and asshole. His moans were muffled by the weight of her body; soon her pussy started dripping uncontrollably.

He happily lapped up every drop he could, but some of it escaped and dribbled down his chin, "Tell me, Dante, Do you like how I taste? Do you love seeing your big sister riding on your mouth?" She continued to tease and seduce him with her words. She knew full well that he couldn't answer.

Finally, her body jerked up in response to his licks, and she came all over his mouth. Her cum kept flowing into her mouth, and he sucked all of it up like it was some kind of sacred nectar of immortality. Her movements only stopped when her orgasm had subsided. She moved her ass away from his face and relaxed beside him.

After a few minutes, she recovered from her orgasm and stood over him, saying, "If you enjoyed my twerking, then you'll love this too." She reverse squatted over his cock. He had a clear view of her ass. She took it slowly and lowered her hips until her ass was settled over his cock, which was lying on his belly.

BriaHart
BriaHart
233 Followers
12