All Comments on 'A Sister's Love'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best...you have written so far...

I loved this more than anything that you posted...it doesn't mean the other ones weren't good...

They were also good but not as great as this...

Now, you know how to make a story GREAT.

Keep posting now..Thank for the post...

Have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story! i absolutly loved it. one of the best i've read!

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 17 years ago
Breathtaking!

Of all the stories I have read on this site, especially in this genre, this is easily one of the very best. I thank you for sharing it with us. It is beautifully written, beautifully punctuated and for all of that I thank you. I hate reading sloppy text. Best wishes, MB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
absolutely perfect

My god... that was the BEST story i have read yet on this website, I wish my vocabulary was greater so i could find the perfect word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

5 stars (or whatever the things are that we rate with, that is)! It's too bad that society canot accept familial Love the same as extra-Familial Love. Females usually become horny when they Love someone, I've noticed. Your story was a beautiful one. I'm glad that it had such a gorgeous ending! You certainly have a knack for writing. Keep sharing your prose with us mintabal, please! I like your style. You are one of the best incest writers here! Nothing sleazy about your stuff, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I FUCKED MY SIS BY READING IT....MARVELLOUS

I fucked my little sister and banged my cock into her little tight Pussy and undiscovered Ass treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing Story

This one is Amazing Story. I liked it very much. I Would be Lucky if I got this chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thrilling Story

Great story. Made me horny for my own sister...I wish I could impregnage my sister and marry her right now...It is a great feeling to think about my sister this way...

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
ohmygosh

Compared to the crude garbage other authors put in here,this was absolutely beautiful! Two semi-innocents from an unfamiliar culture raise erotica to a very high level,and this author describes it all perfectly.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
EXCELLENT...

...story about my favorite fantasy. You developed the characters and the plot so expertly. I felt as though I was right there with the young couple. I am so glad it finished happily. I guess I am a sucker for happy endings. Thanks. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
learn

you obviously are not from a english speaking country but if you are going to write in english go to school and learn the proper way to word things or write in your native language this is way to hard to read and understand you also need to let the readers know at the begining that you are not from an english speaking country

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

It was such a cute story, and well developed! However when relatives have children together, there is normally a complication. I loved it even though the sentence structure was a little off. Great job!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved it. Indian incest. Anyone with a similar experiences please mail me. badshah2460@yahoo.co.uk

Shaw_WatsonShaw_Watsonalmost 13 years ago
extraordinary!

This is one of the best I've read. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just garbage !!

"1" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Astonishing

Normally I do not care to read anything written by authors from the sub continent, because I find their phraseology too "elaborate" and "flowery" for my taste.

This, however, I found sensitive and delicately worded, and unspoiled by much of the crudity found in many western works.

A truly beautiful piece of writing, made all the more erotic by it's simplicity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Few minor mistakes

The mistakes were mostly misspelt words or tiny grammatical errors. Watch for those. Otherwise, the story was amazing and breathtaking. The end definitely had me close to tears. Wonderful, just plain wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad.

Keep writing.

SquafdonobolesSquafdonobolesabout 11 years ago
A Sister's Love - Absolutely Beautiful Story!

I personally know of six brother/sister couples who are very happy, and one of these couples has been together for over 40 years! I believe that the only reason that love relationships such as these are illegal is because of lawyers, who think that if the couple were to get divorced, there would be no settlement and the couple could create some kind of a scam. All they are concerned about is money. Love is love, no matter how you look at it. Three cheers to you for writing one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read!

DawnslaterDawnslaterabout 11 years ago
So Wonderful That We Cried!

My brother and I have been living together as a "married" couple for 30 years, and we both love each other dearly. We read your story together while holding hands. Who cares about spelling and grammar? We not only understood every word, but we felt it in our hearts. This story is so wonderful that it made us BOTH cry. Keep up the good work!

badshah2460badshah2460over 10 years ago
Incest love.

Very good read. I am glad it turned out well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Shitty

sher69sher69over 8 years ago
bless you......

i am in support of your love........

in fact it is very good to fall in love between brother and sister...

enjoy your whole life and live it lively.....my bless is always with you...!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 7 years ago
Such a beautiful realistic loving Story.

I have read thousands of Incest Stories on this site. This story is one of the best. I am sucker for true stories and it seems to be one of them. I don't care about the Grammar Police. You have presented it very well. Very good job. I am a 73 years young reader of this site. Keep up the good job.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Not a bad storyline BUT

It's written in tipical Indian English, mistakes in spelling and grammar. I too suggest you get an editor they would help make your story far more enjoyable to read..⭐️⭐️⭐️

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
Wow.

I am generally left speechless. I had no other words cause goodness me... The story was just so heart warming. The crazy part is that I wonder where they live now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sensational Story!

I originally saw this story on another site and i think that it may have been corrupted because this one made sense.

I have a strong suspicion that this story is really based on fact and is not a concocted story. I wonder who or why the hell anyone cares whether the story has problems with spelling, grammer, punctuation, sentence structure. I understood it so what the fuck is the problem? When the girl was describing their night at the movies that was really erotic and it kept my dick hard during that discussion. It makes a guy wish he had an agressive sister who seduced him like that. I know that this story was to have occurred in India but if sane sex marriage has been legalized can brother sister marriage not be far behind?

I was hoping that she was going to carry her baby to term rather than aborting it which i am certain she really wanted to do. Good luck to her wherever she is now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sad to know it .

she should have had the baby , off somewhere , and said , " I am adopting the baby " . it would have been explained for the mother to handle .

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Beautiful story but

I do agree with Kookaburra8 comments. Loved the storyline ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story... I read many stories but this is my all time favourite...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it

RaspudinJrRaspudinJrabout 2 years ago

Nice narration! Expected Twist,but worth!

Love you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous