All Comments on 'A Sister's Seduction'

by SilentSoul69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Serious consequences for them both and their parents. However, sometimes it happens and their lives do go on. If they are adults then they made their choice and must live with the consequences, but many have had otherwise normal and productive lives. I would like to see a second chapter on how things are months later and of course, birth control must be introduced but these stories can be very arousing and plain HOT too. Thanks.

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
Believable

I pretty much got into the story you were telling. I could actually visualize these things happening. It's as though I felt bad for them to go ahead having sex without any protection. They knew the consequences of their actions and took a chance anyway. After all, that's what life is really about. So sorry their parents didn't see and understand also. I only gave a 3 but is was an erotic story and it was also a guilt trip for me. I had the same feelings for my sister and never acted on them, for I also knew she didn't feel the same way about me.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
Good one

Write some more

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
5 stars

great story, I was really turned on by it, I had a sister 4 years older than me and we skinny dipped once, but never went any further, She was killed by a drunk driver who just happened to be an off-duty cop, a few days after our swim.so I don't know how much farther it might have gone, had she not been killed.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 6 years ago
On the flip side, if the two of them lacked the common sense to avoid getting caught immediately, I suppose they deserved it.

And what's with the blasé attitude about pregnancy? If there is one thing to remember when fucking someone, and ESPECIALLY your sibling, it would be don't get pregnant! Rule number two: DON'T GET PREGNANT!

The term used to describe people who have such little self control that they can't avoid impregnation is "PARENTS".

All in all, considering how stupid the characters were, and how low they set the bar, if they hadn't gotten caught after the first time, it is INEVITABLE that they'd BE caught, regardless.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 6 years ago
Great Tale!

For just a second there, I thought that "Mom" was after Hubby to tell them that they had to be careful - because their PARENTS were brother and sister!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fantastic

for your first ever story you have done very well indeed. I really enjoyed this tale and hope you will write some more.

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Unsure .. true or false ?

If i wasnt such an avid reader on here i would be asking .... is this true or false

It sounds so true, but we know its false, for that reason this is an excellent piece of writting 👍🏾

Its hard to believe this is your first piece on here so congratulations, great job :)

For those on about getting pregnant, remember emotions can at times over-rule common sense !! After all, the sister only was after one thing, to fuck her brother, once a guy gets going he dont think "damn i need to pull out" its more like "damn i gonna cum"

Well done, i look forward to more of your work for sure 😀😀😀

MySissysHotPussyMySissysHotPussyabout 6 years ago
Maybe more oral, and most certainly descriptions.

And damn...the thought of mom getting involved. Mmmmmmm

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 6 years ago
Love this story

First and foremost, this was a wonderful story and hope for a sequel(s) or many more like this from you in the future. Next I've a question about the movie they watched, causality 3. Was that an allusion to the butterfly effect 3, because if so, well played! And last, but not least, you keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
I Liked It

Things moved pretty fast here, that can happen. If the sister isn't aware of when she could be ovulating and let's her brother cum inside, well that's a bit stupid. Sometimes passion overcomes intelligence and we have to deal with the consequences.

By the way, pulling out is no guarantee of preventing pregnancy. I hate condoms too, but they give good (not perfect) protection against pregnancy and disease. Lecture over.

Your story was pretty well written and I enjoyed reading it. Keep writing and thank you!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 6 years ago
True or False??

A very good story as a first one. Believable, natural progression.One thing bothered me when they had decided and agreed to have sex why they had to use the living room?. They had just missed being caught before. The boy was sitting in his room could have used his room to avoid being caught or they had some voyerism in mind too with incest?. Overall good story. i liked it. Keep up the good work.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Liked it

While I’m not a fan of incest pregnancy stories, I love the way you write. I’ve believe that the true eroticism of an incest story is what leads the characters to cross the uncrossable line, and your stories take such a slow burn up to the final action, that’s very arousing. Keep up the good work.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Loved the story.

Too bad the parents took such a negative approach

They loved each other and the parents should have worked out

Why would you give up your kids?

Having children is difficult. I hope they used protection until they did testing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Common Denominator

I know that when I was fooling around with my sister our biggest fear was getting caught by our parents or anyone and her getting pregnant. Those are the only issues and other than that its all pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Wrong

I'm not talking about the Sib Incest,but the parents irrational behavior,I mean c'mon even stories like these have a sliver of truth to them and to tell you the truth but once or twice even I have had thoughts of family members like my Mom,Niece,and a couple of cousins but never acted upon any of them,but later I found out that one of the cousins felt the same way,but alas nothing ever came of it.

Also I have read that genetic attraction is some of the strongest feelings their are,so I can see why some siblings and family are so drawn to each other,and I have stated in some countries it is perfectly legal for siblings to marry one another.So to those that practice incest daily all I say is "More Power To Yall"

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stupid idiots, you wrote he was 19 and she 18 when it started. Just how emptyheaded are they?

Both did not care if the got pregnant. They are old enough to know better. How to fuck up your lives completely with no family support. Idiots!!!!!

2/5 for the sheer stupidity of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No pussy fits a dick better than a little sister's

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written hot story between brother and sister and it really needs a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilentSoul69@SilentSoul69
297 Followers
I occasionally write erotic fiction, mostly in categories that interest me. I don't often submit stories, but if/when I do, I do my best to give it my all.